1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

Rubik’s Man: I’m Rich & You’re Dead

Discussion in 'Creative Writing' started by AuthorsDread, May 19, 2022.

1. AuthorsDread

AuthorsDread Getting out there.

Chapter 1 - Crystal Nightclub

Main Character’s POV (Point of View)
    ‘Strike! Strike!’
    My goddamn lighter was acting up again. It took me 5 tries just to ignite my f*cking cigarette. I inhaled the calming fumes of nicotine and let it satiate my lungs for a while before releasing the smoke from my nostrils. I loved smoking, it prevented my brutal nose hairs from growing into a disturbance.
    ‘Inhale… exhale…’
    My nerves were calm again. These days I was finding it damn difficult to stay calm due to my recent business ventures. I was a businessman who dealt with the distribution of certain illicit products that were in high demand. My customer network was very widespread.
    ‘Inhale… exhale…’
    As I dragged my legs to the front entrance of Crystal Nightclub, a smoking hot babe who I dated for a few minutes walked up to me with a gaze of lust and passion. She called out to me in a cute voice.
    “Hi, Smoke Pac.” This foxy little thing placed her soft hand on my exposed chest and fiddled with a few of my chest hairs. “Do you have a smoke? Oh, what am I saying, of course, you do.” She spoke as if it was a habit of mine to carry around extra cigarettes and you know what, it was.
    “You know I always carry a pack of smoke, Cindy.” I dipped into my jacket pocket and pulled out a pack of cigarettes and offered a cig to her.
    “Thank you, babe.” Watching Cindy clasping her candy lips on the addictive cig brought back fond memories of when I used to have her face all over my junk. Those were some good times. Cindy gave me one of the best heads I’ve ever had. She was skilled that way because her mouth was tighter than her vagina.
    “See you around, Smoke Pac.” She spat some fumes in my direction before she started walking away.
    “Whatever.” Pushing that stale woman aside, I directed my feet into the central establishment of sex and lust.
    Crystal Nightclub was the main hotspot in Clown City for wannabe gangsters, crime syndicates, and affluent dissidents as well as stinking, sweaty gutter rats. Those bastards would scurry in the dark corners unnoticed; even take a few sips of paying customers' drinks without their consent. These rodents were so elusive that even the exterminators couldn’t eradicate them. For so long they have been roaming the dirty floors until they eventually became pioneers of Crystal Nightclub.
    This was the place to be if you were feeling horny and the wife at home wasn’t making any effort to open her clamped legs. Nowadays, the war between genders became so rampant that many males were afraid of ripping the panties off their significant other, otherwise, they would be met with sexual harassment charges.
    In light of this new development, many men came to Crystal Nightclub to satisfy their untrammelled lust when their women or stay at home pussies weren’t giving away any. The babes in this famed establishment of debauchery and under-the-counter drugs were super-hot and hella sexy.
    All of Clown City’s most renowned sluts were gathered here to make a quick buck. The glorious ass that God sculpted for them coupled with their mushy varying size breasts were their most prideful assets; not to mention their moist naughty bits, the bushier the better I say.
    By shaking their licentious assets in the faces of rich businessmen, the strippers of Crystal Nightclub would regularly make at least 25,000 Crowns every night. The top-performing women here would make 100,000 Crowns and additional bonuses given if they went the extra mile and let some horny bastards penetrate their hairy pussies.
    “It’s a buffet of sweaty ass all around me. No wonder this nightclub is so f*cking famous.” The excited drools of this horny middle-aged man trickled down his rough stubble and fell onto the slick thighs of a nude ebony candy who was performing on one of the many stages spread across the ground floor of the club.
    This ebony brunette was a chick I personally vetted if you know what I mean. Unlike Candy, she had bigger breasts to munch on and more ass to squeeze. It had been a while since I had her head on my junk so I don’t remember her name. Anyway, she was enjoying her feet getting licked by the middle-aged man whose appearance was very much unattractive. He was madly sucking on her pedicured toes as if he was sucking on tasty candy.
    The ebony brunette giggled occasionally to further entice this out of shape bastard, however, I could tell that she was very disgusted inside. She only kept up the facade of enjoyment because this ugly son of a bitch had very steep pockets. He had become a regular big spender of this prime establishment a month ago. The ladies loved dancing on the tables wherever he was present. 100,000 Crowns were nothing for him to splash all over their sexy behinds of lustful delight. Due to his lavish spending and foot fetish, he acquired the cognomen, Papa Feet.
    “Oh my God yeah! Squeeze my ass harder, Big Daddy.”
    I recognized this moaning voice and drifted my gaze abreast Papa Feet where an exaggeratingly large man was madly squeezing away at Blondie’s big butt. She was giving him an erotic lap dance, one that had his pecker standing firmly. His arms were so damn big that she resembled a little child gyrating in his lap. If I weren’t already familiar with Blondie’s age I would have put a bullet in Big Daddy’s head for alleged paedophilia
    “Hi, Smoke Pac.”
    “Huh?” I heard a familiar beauty calling out to me and directed my curious gaze towards the bar. A young bartender whom I’ve also vetted personally came over to me and tried to swipe my cig from my lips.
    I dodged her nifty hands and heard her say, “Did you bring any gift for me tonight, Smoke Pac?”
    I gestured to my crotch and told her, “The only gift I brought for you, Tiffany is currently asleep in my pants.”
    “Oh, then allow me to wake it up.” This horny bartender placed her hand on my crotch as if she was picking up a few nuts from a counter bowl.
    I had to try and stop her. “Be careful, Tiffany. Once you’ve awoken my python it might strangle your sexy ass to death.” She seemed especially vicious when I told her this.
    “That is exactly what I want, Smoke Pac.” Tiffany pressed her buxom chest against mine and squeezed my family jewels even tighter.
    “Not tonight, Tiffany, not tonight.” Her lust was too much for me to take at that moment, therefore, I removed her hand from my junk and spanked her ass back over by the bar. I could tell she liked the rough way I handled her by the alluring wink she gave me.
    ‘Inhale… exhale…’
    Another puff of my cig calmed down my python which was about to slither out of captivity and spit its venom all over Tiffany’s wet cunt. “Go back to sleep, big fella. I have other important business to take care of tonight.”
    Putting my junk back to sleep, I walked on over to the stairway leading to the upper floor of Crystal Nightclub. My destination was the private chamber where my business partner usually spend most of her time counting her club earnings.
    “What the f*ck?” To my surprise, a lot of well-known faces were packed inside the VIP areas of the club. I thought only Big Daddy and Papa Feet were the only repulsive figures of influence aside from myself but I was wrong.
    Taking a quick scan of the upper level, many familiar faces were registered. Dr Leprechaun, that bushy beard midget was sitting around a VIP table sniffing on fancy cocaine from a stripper’s butt. I wish she had farted in his face and soiled the taste of his stash. I loathed that dwarf son of a bitch. He thought because he was short he could go around cutting off people’s feet at his leisure. ‘One of these days he won’t be able to sniff any more powder from women’s ass crack.’
    The next punk to stain my eyes was, Mr Scarf. He gained that name because no one had ever seen his neck. He always kept it hidden with that scarf of his. That wasn’t the juicy part. I heard from a credible source that every woman he’d even been with turned up dead in a ditch somewhere with a scarf wrapped around their heads. Many of his victims died of asphyxiation and over the top penetration.
    Mr Scarf thought that he was the top crime lord in Clown City but he was only deluding himself because I owned 70% of the underground gangs and valuable properties.
    Mr Scarf was conversing with another self-proclaimed overlord of Clown City. He was the most detestable of them all and my lifelong rival. Sharp Stepper, that cunt face who always dressed up fancy like some billionaire playboy had recently acquired more territory. My sources told me that he’d been using underhanded tactics to weed out the rivalling gangs. I detested that bastard's guts. Not only did he love to play dirty but he love stealing what was mine.
    Next on my pissed-off list was Delilah Turncoat, my whore of an ex-wife who was sucking on Sharp Stepper’s limp dick while we were still married. Of course, I cheated a few times here and there but that still didn’t excuse her duplicitous behaviour of shacking up with my most bitter enemy.
    ‘Look at her. Sitting in his lap and letting him squeeze her fake ass right in front of my face. What a damn boner killer.’ Because of what she had done to me, I promised myself that I would chop off my junk if it ever so much as extended a millimetre whenever I glance at that poisonous woman.
    “Hi, Chris.” That bitch saw me looking at her from across the room and blew a jeering kiss at me, she even started sucking on that bastard’s tongue just to piss me off further. What a damn cockroach. I wanted to squash her so badly beneath my feet.
    “Hey, Chris you’re here early.”
    “Huh?” As I turned around to face the person who called out to me, I instantly recognized who it was. Madam Plastic, she was the big sis of Crystal Nightclub who oversaw all the enlisted ladies along with the establishment’s night to night operations.
    Madam Plastic’s appellation wasn’t without reason. She acquired this name due to the many surgical implants and plastic surgery that she’d done to her body. Her boobs were stretched to their limit; her ass was round and bouncy like a balloon; her waist was slender and curvy like a sculpted manikin; her nails were tall as a vampire’s and more colourful than a rainbow; also, her face was tighter than a virgin’s vagina. Not a single wrinkle or blemish was present on her face. It was as if she used Gorilla Glue to keep her skin from sagging. This fake woman was actually in her early sixties but to everyone else who lacked discernment, she resembled a 25-year-old lady.
    Madam Plastic came up to me with her lascivious glances and locked my right arm between her left arm. She held me so closely that I could feel the squishy substance of her fake boobs stimulating my muscles.
    Darting my eyes about, I asked her, “Madam Plastic, what the hell is going on here? How come I had no idea that so many high rollers would be visiting the club tonight?”
    Scanning the open booths present at the VIP areas on the top floor of the club, I identified a few more big shots having a nice time.
    “The Dark Kite.” He was the notorious supervillain of Clown City who had a fetish for attaching his victims’ heads to a cord and letting them fly across the city with his special kites.
    “The Smurf Trio.” Their group consisted of a bunch of brawny broads who loved belittling men's penises. They would often cut off the nut sacks of the men who failed to please them in bed and otherwise. I heard that they would toss the castrated nuts into a special fish tank of theirs and feed them to raving piranhas.
    “Blind Psycho.” That old pervert was very skilled in martial arts. One time during a police raid on his underground smuggling ring, I heard that he brutally slaughtered some officers so bad that they wouldn’t have been able to tell them apart from chopped beef had it not been for pieces of their uniforms that were mixed in with their sliced body parts.
    “2Chin.” This fatso shouldn’t even be included in the ranks but he was so large that I couldn’t resist mentioning him. He gained his mediocre fame and moniker due to his monstrous obesity. He was so meaty that he had multiple chins cascading over his neck. If you ask me, they should have called the big slob, 6Chins instead of 2Chin.
    Next, we have, “Mrs Shades.” She was never without her glasses, no one has ever seen the true colour of her eyes. An elusive mysticism was about her.
    Lastly, “Yao Ming.” The boss of the Orient Triads. I’m not sure if she was a woman or a man, it could have been both or a hermaphrodite.
    I recognized a few more figures but they were small fries in the industry not worth mentioning. As I directed my focus back to Madam Plastic, a radiant shimmer entered my field of vision. I observed a snow-white beauty stepping out of the private restroom corridor.
    “That woman is here also, Story Book Fairy?” I shivered as this dangerous princess walked by me. Her ice-cold aura instantly shrivelled my balls. They returned sagging after she left my proximity.
    Madam Plastic noticed my fearful expression and asked, “What’s the matter, Chris, are you feeling threatened by all these influential figures here tonight? I thought you wanted to become one of the top brass of Clown City. Well, now is the perfect opportunity to mingle with a few of these influential folks. If you like, I don’t mind giving you an introduction.”
    “No thanks.” I immediately turned down her offer. “What would they think if they saw a gorgeous woman leading the way for me? They would think I have no spine and label me as a common upstart.”
    “Nonsense.” Madam Plastic ignored my earlier statement and began leading me to one of the VIP booths. She also told me, “Don’t belittle yourself, Chris. You’re a talented young man who possesses a certain attribute that made this nightclub the hit that it is today. If it weren’t for your astute business ethics and my charming charisma, Crystal Nightclub wouldn’t have become the main gathering hotspot for rich influences in Clown City. Even the CCPD (Clown City Police Department) have no pull here.”
    “Yeah, you’re right.” What Madam Plastic said boosted my confidence in myself. Attaining the ancient valour of kings, I allowed her to be my chaperone for the night.
    With Madam Plastic by my side, I got to mingle with a few important figures who were in a similar line of work. Naturally, I ignored the detestable bastards who I was already acquainted with. The most memorable person that I spoke to that night was Story Book Fairy. She had an energy about her that I could easily relate to. My first impression of her had been completely redacted.
    We immediately kicked off on good terms with our conversation. I shared with her a bit of my past and how I got within the illicit trade, nothing too personal. She also shared with me a few of her dark secrets. Apparently, she acquired the name Story Book Fairy because of her special type of relationship with children. It’s too early for me to elaborate right here, however, her particular interest in children compelled her to create numerous orphanages across Clown City. As an orphan myself, I was proud of what she’d done. Our conversation was going smoothly up until Sharp Stepper and my bitch of an ex-wife came over and interrupted us.
    “Pardon my intrusion, Ms Story Book Fairy. I was on my way out and couldn’t just leave without exchanging a few words with someone of your high calibre.” This playboy acted as if he was the hottest dude in the club as if the women’s beauty couldn’t compare to his.
    “Huh?” After greeting Story Book Fairy, Sharp Stepper glanced at me as if he had just spotted a piece of shit on the roadside. His condescending gaze made me so goddamn furious that I almost burst a blood vessel in my head.
    “Calm down, Chris.” Madam Plastic sensed my rage pulsating through the tip of her breast and did her best to alleviate my stress.
    “Wow, I’ve never met such a suave gentleman before.” Hearing Story Book Fairy complimenting that shit for brains’ good looks reignited my rage. So what if he was in his late twenties? I looked much better than him when I was his age. I wasn’t some washed-up gangster as he wanted others to believe.
    While Delilah stood behind him, Sharp Stepper bent forward and cupped the miss’s hand. “It was nice meeting you, Story Book Fairy. I will be taking my leave now. Have a good night.”
    “Same to you handsome.”
    It was hurtful for me to watch that limp dick kissing this gorgeous snow white’s hand goodbye with his crusty lips. I was sitting right between them and at that moment it was as if I never existed.
    “I’ll be going as well.” Feeling utterly humiliated, I undid Madam Plastic’s grasp from my arm and got up from around the table. As I was walking by Sharp Stepper and my treacherous ex-wife I gave them a glare of pure hatred. If eyes could kill people then those 2 would have died right then and there on the spot.
    “Goodnight, Chris,” Delilah spoke to me with her smelly syphilis mouth as if we were on good terms. By her narcissistic body language, I could tell that she was trying to make me punch her in the face.
    “Not tonight bitch.” I released my fists to my side and walked away like a real man. I wasn’t about to let some duplicitous whore have me make a fool of myself in front of so many high rollers.
    ‘Inhale… exhale…’
    The smoke from my cig calmed down my pulsating nerves. I retired my legs to the private office that I had on the top floor of Crystal Nightclub. From there I would be able to look through the tinted window frame at everything happening below.

2. Threadmarks: Chapter 2 - The Purring Asian P*ssycat
    AuthorsDread

AuthorsDread Getting out there.

Chapter 2 - The Purring Asian P*ssycat

The door to my private office creaked open and lo and behold an unfavourable large gift box was sitting in the dead centre of the room waiting for me to unwrap it. I didn’t even have to guess what or rather who was inside it. This shit had been happening so frequently that I knew exactly what to expect.
    I ignored the contents hidden within the gift box and walked on over to my desk. I emptied my pockets onto the table before settling my behind into my office chair. “Ah, that’s so comfortable.” I had been on my feet the entire day so some relaxation time was overdue.
    ‘Rattle! Rattle!’
    “Hmm…” I observed the gift box shaking slightly, yet I ignored it. I directed my attention to a stash of cigars I had stored in a neat little box crafted from decent mahogany wood. I put out my shrivelled cig in the ashtray before taking out one of the big fat juicy cigars.
    I sniffed its wrapped contours for the enchanting aroma. “Yes, that’s what I’m talking about. Ms Tobacco, Ms Tobacco. I’m going to savour sucking on this big fat lady.”
    ‘Rattle! Rattle!’
    “Huh?” The shaking of the gift box became more constant not to mention annoying. I became so pissed off that I eventually had to stash back my sexy cigar into the wooden box.
    Staring intensely at the shaking gift box I hollered, “For the love of God stop rattling my damn nerves and get your skinny ass out of there!”
    ‘Boom!’
    Immediately after I raised my voice, the box burst open. A petite Asian chick with fake cat ears and a cat tail strapped to her naked body revealed herself to me in full view. Judging by her pouty expression, she looked upset by something or someone.
    “I curse you, Smoke Pac. Why didn’t you open the gift I so delicately prepared for you?” She stomped all over the untangled box. “Do you know how hard I worked on this stupid thing? I did it all just to entice you. Am I not stimulating enough for you anymore?”
    As she asked this question, I observed her hopping closer to me while pretending to be a sexy pussycat. She pushed aside the objects I had on my desk and climbed on top of it. She positioned her ass smack in my face. I could see all the erogenous juices entering my eyes.
    ‘This chick is so damn persistent.’ I thought to myself. ‘She’s been bugging me all week long to grab her long hair and take her from behind like a wild animal.’ Sadly, I wasn’t feeling her sensual vibe. Although she was old enough to ride my rough motorcycle, in my eyes, she looked like illegal meat so I couldn’t touch her.
    Shifting her bony ass out of my face, I said, “Himeko I thought I told you to cut this erotic shit out. How many times are you going to make me repeat myself?”
    She looked at me seeming a bit miffed and retorted, “As many times it will take for you to ravish me like you did the other girls.”
    “And why are you so fixated on me? I wasn’t even the one who recruited you. Madam Plastic told me that you’ve passed all the examinations and the person who vetted you was her grandson, Teedo. I’ve seen the guy in action before, his wang is much bigger than mine, so I don’t get why you are so interested in me.”
    “That big oaf is nothing compared to you, Smoke Pac. True he has a bigger wang but he handled me too roughly as if he was f*cking a sheep or something. He has no finesse with women whatsoever. I know that he’s her kin but I think that Madam Plastic should get rid of him. I am not the only lady who complains about his abrasive attitude, others have as well.”
    “And what makes you think that I’m any different, Himeko? I treat women like toilet paper. One wipe to my ass and that’s it. When the roll is finished, it’s into the toilet they go. Just a button away from getting flushed.”
    “You can’t scare me away with that dirty talk, Smoke Pac.” Himeko slid off the table and dropped her naked self into my lap. Her skin was very soft and slippery so I guessed she was using that special lotion that was provided for all the ladies on staff.
    Himeko wiggled her behind in my lap, moreover, placed her ear against my chest. “I know you have some goodness somewhere in that heart of yours, Smoke Pac. If you could see past all the smoke then probably you could appreciate it.”
    “I highly doubt that. Still, I’m not feeling up for it tonight, Himeko. Maye later.”
    “Are you serious?” Himeko’s eyes became vicious as a tigress’s. “You’re only 32 years old not some washed-up grandpa. I’m certain that your dick still works. Is it that you don’t find me attractive enough? Here I am completely naked in your lap and you’re not making any advances. What do I have to do for you to f*ck me silly?”
    Before I had a chance of answering Himeko’s inquiry, the door to my office swung wide open and Madam Plastic came in and misread the situation.
    “Chris and Himeko? So this is what you rather be doing instead of being out there trying to get acquainted with influential folks? How many times do I have to tell you, Chris, you can’t move up in life if your head is always stuck between some woman’s wet cunt! You would do well to listen to me.”
    Madam Plastic slammed the door on her way out. It didn’t require an expert analyst to know that she was upset. “Look at what you’ve done Himeko. Because of your uncontrollable horniness, I was scolded. How will you make up for this?”
    “How about a nice warm kiss?” Without waiting for my consent, this lewd woman plastered her lips against mine. However, soon the lingering scent of the cig I was smoking earlier scared her lips away.
    “You’re lips are getting too rough, Smoke Pac. You should consider going easy on the smoking, otherwise, women will be afraid of having you going down on them. You might fill their holes with carbon monoxide.”
    “Then I will smoke even more if that is what it will take to scare you off.”
    “I won’t be scared off that easily.” Himeko got up from my lap and walked to the exit. Glancing back at me with her hand pointing to her ass, she said, “One of these days I’m going to make you screw my brains out.”
    “We shall see.” I waited until she closed the door on her way out before I ignited another cigarette.
    ‘Inhale… exhale…’
    So far, my experience since I entered the club hadn’t been a good one. That shithead, Sharp Stepper and his new sleeve, Delilah had been a thorn in my eyes. To pluck out that disturbing obstacle, I decided to go do what I did best, smashed a few heads.
    Conveniently enough, as I got up from around the table and glanced through the window pane below, I discovered a few brawny drunkards causing trouble by the bar, 5 to be exact.
    “Tiffany might need my help.” With this thought in mind, I stuffed my pack of cigarettes back into my jacket pocket, exited my office and went below.
    Alighting the flight of stairs that led to the ground floor I immediately perceived and overheard one of the muscle freaks grabbing onto Tiffany’s arms over the counter and asking her for her home address.
    “Where do you live, little missy? Want to get out of here and go play with a real man?” Grabbing onto his crotch, the man added, “I promise you that it will be worth your while.”
    “Unhand me you brute! I’m not going anywhere with you!” Tiffany tried shaking the big man’s grasp loose but his strength was too much for her scrawny arms to handle, thus I intervened before the club’s security staff were made aware of the situation.
    I walked up to the bar and garnered this man’s attention by putting out my cigarette on his arm. “Hey, the lady says she isn’t interested, now piss off before I smash your face in.”
    “Huh! Who the f*ck are you, little man?” The biggest of the crew looked at me angrily while the rest of his gang gradually became aware of my presence. Before answering this punk, I lit up another cig to calm my nerves.
    ‘Inhale… exhale…’
    The muscle freak became impatient and attempted to grab Tiffany’s arm again. “Come here you bitch! You know you want me!”
    “Hold it!” I smacked his arm into a glass on the counter before he could reach Tiffany. I then took a shard and stabbed him in the neck. Though it didn’t go too deep due to his thick neck, it was enough to make him and his goons know that I meant business.
    “Ah! This f*cker stabbed me in the neck! I’m leaking blood!”
    I looked down at this mofo while he was whimpering like a little bitch and took a puff of my cig. “I warned you this would happen.”
    “You are going to pay for that!” Glaring up at me intensely, he gave the order for his companions to attack me. “Kill his ass!”
    “You’re dead meat bitch!” The second of the goon squad flipped out his pocket knife and cut at my neck. I swiftly took a step back; grabbed his arm and twisted until his face was slammed hard into the bar counter. While I had him pinned, the third goon rushed at me with his fist. I distracted him briefly by spitting my cig into his nostril. The sudden scorch to his nasal aperture caused him to trip over a stool.
    “What a waste of smoke.” I sighed seeing my soiled cig on the floor.
    “Die you bitch!” While I was feeling down, the fourth and fifth goon came at me simultaneously, both with knives.
    “Be careful with that.” Saying this, I picked up the second goon from the bar counter and used him as a meat shield. He was stabbed in the shoulder by his own mate.
    “Oh, f*ck no!” He cried out.
    “Go to sleep.” I silenced the second goon by slamming his head back into the bar counter. The knife poking out of his shoulder seemed like a convenient tool to use in that situation. So I ripped it out and tossed it into the leg of the fifth goon. He faltered still holding onto his knife. Therefore, I kicked his face which broke his nose and knocked him out. Right after doing this, I dodged a punch from the fourth goon and gripped his balls very tight.
    To my surprise, the weight and size of his nuts betrayed his muscular build. “Such small nuts for a big talker.” I mocked him.
    “You bastard! Get your hand off my shit!”
    “Well, of course.” I clenched tightly on his nuts until I heard a cracking sound. He was forced to his knees while squealing like a pig that was getting roasted alive on a spit. I knocked my elbow in his cranium then kicked the first goon in his gut. While he was bracing against the bar counter for support, I witnessed Tiffany breaking an expensive wine bottle on his shiny head.
    “That’s for molesting me you creep.” After smashing his head with the bottle a couple of times it finally shattered and spilt all the alcoholic beverage onto the counter as well as the floor.
    I gave Tiffany a serious look and said, “Couldn’t you use a cheaper bottle? That’s a waste of valuable Crowns right there you know?”
    “Well, you know what they say, Smoke Pac, an expensive bottle for an extravagant douche.” Tiffany finished off the burly man by spitting on his bald head. “Don’t ever mess with me again you pervert!”
    “Wow, that chick is badass.” Said someone from the audience.
    “You have eyes but you cannot see, my mate. That lady doesn’t compare to that man who took care of those 5 thugs barehanded.”
    “He didn’t do it entirely barehanded. I observed him using a cigarette as well as a knife he stole from that gangster.”
    “He also used a shard from that broken bottle.”
    “Yeah, he did. I forgot about that. So who is that guy anyway, is he a security guard here?”
    “He must be.”
    “No, you guys got it all wrong.” Another person corrected them. “That man is Smoke Pac. I believe he owns half of this joint.”
    “For real? That means he has a lot of money then.” An avaricious party girl’s eye became sparkly.
    “Slow your roll bitch. You’re not getting to his pockets before me.” Commented another lady.
    “What did you call me, slut?”
    “Hmm.” I overheard a few members of the surrounding crowd passing comments among themselves regarding the event that recently took place. Two women were even arguing over me. Watching them go at it was so priceless.
    “We’ll take it from here, Smoke Pac.” Now that the security guards have come to clean up the trash I’d just swept to the floor, I felt it was high time I got out of there.
    I gave Tiffany a spank on the ass then took the rear exit to go cool my head off. On my way out of the club, my phone started ringing. The number wasn’t familiar to me so I delayed answering.
    “Hello, who the f*ck is this? I don’t recognize the number.”
    “Boss, it’s me. Sorry for calling you on an unknown number but it is urgent.”
    I instantly recognized the person on the other end of the call. He was one of my trusted minions. “Rodent, what the hell are you bothering me for? Didn’t I send you on an errand to go pick up that thing from the chemist?”
    “That is exactly why I’m contacting you, boss. I’m here at the drop site but… ah… but…”
    “But what? Spit it out!” I became livid at that bastard for stammering. Eventually, he started speaking clearly again.
    “Boss, I’m here at the site with the chemist but he’s refusing to hand over the shipment to anyone other than you. What would have me do? Do you want me to clip him and take the item from him?”
    “Don’t do anything foolish. I’m on my way.” Due to the urgent matter that came to my attention, I abandoned my prior plans for the night and decided to go assess the situation at the drop site.
    On my way to my car, I walked by a furry couple that was getting busy behind the dumpsters. “Bunch of horny gutter rats.”
    I arrived shortly after midnight at an abandoned warehouse nearby a waterfront. There were 2 vehicles parked outside. One belonged to my underling and the other to the elusive chemist. I pulled up to the side entrance, got out of my car and ignited my cigarette.
    ‘Inhale… exhale…’
    As I directed my feet into the warehouse I was completely clueless about the treacherous events that were about to occur. Had I known beforehand, I would have come prepared with more than just a pack of cigarettes.

3. Psyckosama

Psyckosama Connoisseur.

Your formatting makes reading this an act of pain.

Please consider instituting line breaks.

mrttao likes this.
  4. Katorishi

Katorishi Not too sore, are you?

you need to move this to nsfw for r18 stuff