1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

Scenes or characters you liked...

Discussion in 'General' started by ZiPeppe, May 4, 2019.

1. ZiPeppe

ZiPeppe (⌐■_■)

...In movies you didn't.

This is not (and should not) be a thread about why someone disliked a particular movie, this is about characters and/or scenes you enjoyed regardless of the quality of the movies they were in.

I'll go first with three:
    1) Raul Julia performance as Bison in Street Fighter; he creates so much ham and cheese you'll get an heart attack just by viewing it.

2) Vader scene in Rogue One. Darth vader killing some Rebel scum, what more do you want?

3) Captain Salazar in pirates of the Caribbean. I think Javier Bardem really saved the character here, I really liked the scenese he was on.

Expendable Mook likes this.
  2. Biosword

Biosword Getting out there.

The "I'll do the fingering" scene from Alien Covenant.

They did a great job making it look like there are two Michael Fassbender talking to each other.

3. SuperMod

SuperMod perfectly immaterial surf

My favorite film of all time is Le Grand Bleu with Jean Reno. Its a very emotionally complex film that gets really dark by the end, but there is a scene near the middle which is to me the perfect example of how to do humor or comedy in a film. Reno is in a restaurant eating spaghetti and his best friend Jacques joins him with his love interest Anna, they both order their own spaghetti when Reno's Italian mother shows up and he shoves the plate at his Anna to pretend he wasnt eating as his mother is very proud of her own cooking and he is eating with her later that night, so Anna plays along and starts eating Reno's dish then her own order arrives, and she has to pretend she is a glutton to the woman she was hoping to make good impression on.
    the scene in question. (its in french but the scene is universal)