1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

Silver Nights [Hotline Miami/Girls of the Wilds]

Discussion in 'Creative Writing' started by ScriptGenius12, Sep 28, 2020.

1. ScriptGenius12

ScriptGenius12 I trust you know where the happy button is?

A knee slamming into a skull

A white clothed figure squirming as a drill began to inch closer and closer to his face

A Rubber Mask sliding into place as it's wearer pulled a knife from his pocket

Do you like hurting people

The dreamer jerked awake in the middle of a store. Looking up from his cash register, he observed the various types of sport equipment hanging on the walls.

Baseball Bats, Golf Clubs, Hunting Knives, Long Poles.

The man sighed, seemingly in nostalgia. He wore a red jacket with yellow sleeves, and he brought his hand across the short, greying blonde hair on his head. With the wrinkles on his face and the greying hairs on his head and small mustache, you would be forgiven for thinking that this man was older than he looked.

That's what a life of violence does to you.

The man looked at his watch. 7:00 PM.

So far, he had gone five days without any customers.

A shame, but it was a peaceful life. Far better than Miami. Not a day went by where he didn't think about it

Reading a book on languages to pass the time in Prison

Driving away from the facility, blood on his uniform and a gun at his side as screams and gunfire echoed from the riot behind him.

Hearing, than seeing the cloud of fire over Miami as he stood in the desert next to the van.

In the ensuing days of panic, no one cared about an escaped convict

Getting a ticket. Getting out of Florida. Getting out of America

Settling down in a place where no one would find him

A place where he could find peace.

The idea of opening up a sports shop would probably sound ludicrous back then, but here he was.

Still, this was not a bad place to retire to. A nice little neighborhood, not Miami but it would do. Two big schools nearby, (Goo-Ra and Wilds High, pretty big martial arts places if he remembered correctly,) aside, it was relatively quiet.

Didn't stop the nightmares.

His musings were interrupted when the door opened. A young, scruffy looking kid walked in. "I-I'd like to buy a bat."

The older man stared ahead, expression unchanged. The kid had a few dirt marks on him, and what looked like a bruise on his face.

In the kids hands were a few rusty looking coins.

No need to thank me man, this one's on the house.

"This one's on the house. You can have it."

The kid blinked, not expecting that reaction. The old man continued. "First customer in days. Consider this a one time offer." With that, he handed a bat to the boy. The kid inspected the polished wood. "Thanks..."

With that, the younger man left the building, bat in hand.

The veteran watched before sitting back down, a strange feeling of...something old, and he was soon dozing off.

In the dark of the night, once he was a sufficient distance away, Sone Jae Gu held the baseball bat over his shoulder, inwardly praying that no one would see him as he sneaked down an alleyway to a door surrounded by red light. He took a moment to breath heavily, knowing what was at stake, for him and everything he held dear.

Then, with a hesitant step, he walked inside.

He had to be careful about this.

After all, discretion was of utmost importance.

-END

2. Gigant

Gigant The Jackal Of Tsagualsa

So is this a old Jacket?

ScriptGenius12 likes this.
  3. ScriptGenius12

Yes, this is old man Jacket in a world where the nuclear exchange at the end of HM2 happened differently enough for there to be a civilized world still intact afterwards.

Reader101 and Gigant like this.
  4. Gigant

Cool
    I used to be obsessed with HM

ScriptGenius12 likes this.
  5. ScriptGenius12

As am I. I have a thing for stoic death machines, and for making niche crossovers.

Obsessivehobbyist and Gigant like this.
  6. Gigant

Have you ever thought about using Grimgor Ironhide?

[​IMG]

Augustus475 likes this.
  7. ScriptGenius12

No

8. Gigant

oh well look him up if you don’t know about him
    he is pretty epic

9. Augustus475

Augustus475 Getting some practice in, huh?

I must admit that I was very surprised that someone wrote a Girls Of The Wilds story. I had really enjoyed the first part, much less the second.

Will Jacket serve as a mentor for Jeagu?

10. ScriptGenius12

Yes.