1. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. For a trial period of one week, allowed avatar size has been increased to 256kb, up from 51.2kb. During this time, if the forum seems to be loading slow, drop by the topic in the Announcements & Rules sub to let me know.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. QQ will be down for upgrades starting at 2030 EDT. Please be prepared and save any work.
    Dismiss Notice

Slowdowns

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Bugs' started by tenchifew, Jul 29, 2018.

1. tenchifew

tenchifew Experienced.

Sorry if it is a wrong sub forum, but I am experiencing some massive slowdowns with loading QQ pages today, reminding me of the time SB forum had a similar problem. Other sites are working well, so it does not seem the problems are on my end.

Anybody else experiencing the same?

Ddmkm122 likes this.
  2. Biigoh

Biigoh Nothing but Innocent Fluff Moderator

Not on my end...

Ddmkm122 and tenchifew like this.
  3. litaispe

litaispe -

I've been getting random 504's gateway timeouts every so often around the same time of day, maybe a database backup which is causing issues?

Colafusion likes this.
  4. Colafusion

Colafusion Getting out there.

Had this too occasionally.