1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

Sword Art Online: Rogue AI(Aincrad Story)

Discussion in 'Questing' started by BlackThief12, Dec 29, 2015.

1. BlackThief12

BlackThief12 Nihon no Kokujin Dorobō

Disclaimer: I do not own SAO, they belong to their respective owner. Likewise, certain OC are belong by a author who give me permission to use them.

[Unknown Hallway, November 6, 2022, 15:30]

A door open and a man walk through a white colored hallway. He has a white hair and wore a expense white suit with black tie.

"Has the warning been given out?" the man ask as a window pop-up next to him, and through it are two young girls, one has a blond hair and yellow/gold eye and the other is a purple hair with purple eyes. "Yes Oni-chan! though it is too bad for the 90 people that died, those dumbasses should've listened to our warning." the blond child answer as the man chuckle. "Now now Lilith, we both know it would be inevitable. The death toll could have been higher if we didn't sent our little message." the man reassure his little sister as he keep walking, not bothering to look at her.

"Yes, I understand that we has to wait until all the players that bought SAO has been logged in so that we can sent the messages. But we don't want to see a potential resource getting wasted." Lilith said as the purple haired girl agree.

The man smile though.

"Yes my dear little sister, but remember from what I can see, the N.E.S.T. system is working perfectly, so our first part of the plan is complete." he told them as he open a menu. "Now, we must prepare for the second part of our plan. Once Kayaba announced that he trapped everyone in Aincrad, we must precede caution. One little screw up and our plan would fall apart." the man told him as he typing something on the holographic keyboard.

"Yes Oni-chan! oh and tell our Onee-chan we say hi okay?" the two girls ask him, who chuckle. "Alright, I'll tell them that you said hi when I have a chance." just as he said it, their connection is disconnected, ending their conversation.

As he keep walking a window pop-up on the screen.

"Hmm.... let see what we have here." here said as four info appeared. "Kazuto Kirigaya, know as Kirito as his player name. Has the quickest reaction time and only wield a one-handed sword no shield style. Higher chance of getting the dual wielding skill. You have got me interested." he said as he switch to another info.

"Akuseru Burugosu, also know as Azure in-game. Beta Tester with high VIT, STR and DEF build and wield both a sword and shield and two-handed weapon. Interesting, this boy could be the damager/tank type of person." he then switch to another info. "Yuu Shinohara, also known as Zerker. A non-beta tester, but wield a two-handed great sword and have a STR, AGI and DEX built on certain online game. A pity that he's only young." he then went into the last one.

"Mayumi Nakanobe, also know as Icera. Hmm, this girl has interest me enough, has no skill, no social and have never played a game before. She has a best friend who is at the real world." he said as he close the info. "Active system check." just as he said it, a female voice is heard.

"Cardinal system is at 100% operational, Cardinal AIs is unaware of your action, the Creator(Kayaba) is unaware of our intelligence." he nodded as a window appear and press something. "Good, how the MHC unit?"

"<<Mental Health Consulting-Program-001>> is locked by the Creator's order and cannot help any player in anyway, <<Mental Health Consulting-Program-002>> is currently inactive." the man nodded as he finish typing.

"Good, now I want you to awake MHCP-002 and give her my instructions." the man said as he stop by the door at the end of the walkway.

"Affirmative, ac--WARNING! Our caretaker has been spotted on the game." the man 'tsk' when he heard it. "Well, that mean I won't has to said hi to them." he said as the door open and he enter, ready to log in.

"System, when you wake her up, tell her that my sister and me say hi for me." the man told her as the door closed.

"Affirmative." the system AI agree as the man is about to log in.

"Now, let's the game begin." the was the only thing he said as he log in.

Prologue Quest: The Beginning of the Game

Sub-quest selection:
    [ ]Dungeon Hunting(Azure)
    [ ]The Search for the Kitties(Gale)
    [ ]Helping Hand(Kirito/Zerker)
    [ ]Despair and Hope(Icera)

Difficult Setting:
    [ ]Beginner
    [ ]Normal
    [ ]Hard
    [ ]Beater

EYE, Darik29 and Snake/Eater like this.
  2. Smyter

Smyter Versed in the lewd.

[X]The Search for the Kitties(Gale)
    [X]Normal

3. Vanathor

Vanathor 『Back In Black』

You misspelled rogue, unless you meant the color rouge :p

4. BlackThief12

Sorry, got confused from the word.

5. BlackThief12

[The Town of Beginning, floor one]

"Itai..." groan a young boy as he got himself up and look around the town he's in.

"Great, my friends isn't here, look like I'm alone for now." the boy sigh as he scratch his black short hair. He wear a black shirt that have leather armor and a black pant, with a sword sheathed on his back. "I'll better has to find them before they get killed." he said as he walk through the street, despite the place is full of player been depressed.

"Look like I got a world to save." he sigh in frustration.

[A few minute later]

"Damn it, I forgot to add them to my friend list." he said in frustrating tone as he sat down on the chair. He knew he couldn't give up, so he need to do something.

But what?

Maybe he could--

[ ]Go into the field, see if they're outside
    [ ]Check the shopping district, see if they were looking for you
    [ ]Talk to someone and see if they know anything about his friends

6. BlackThief12

Hello? No ones gonna vote?

7. Minion #Q

Minion #Q Well worn.

[X]Check the shopping district, see if they were looking for you

8. darklord

darklord Versed in the lewd.

9. OSRfanatic1

OSRfanatic1 ...Meh

10. BlackThief12

The boy quickly headed through the shopping district, hoping that his friends are all there. He called out to their names as he look around the district, seeing a few players around the area, but not his friends. This cause him to slumped his shoulder in defeat, before walking toward the wall and sat down on the wall with a sigh.

Well, if they're not here, then maybe they though that he--

He was snap out of his thought as he heard someone sobbing, making him turned toward the source of the voice; it is came from the alley beside him, the sob is heard quietly. He sigh as he stood up and went toward the source, wondering whose voice belong to. When he get there, he found a odd girl sitting there with her hand on her eye, which is in tears; a long white hair with a bow tied, wearing a starter set and a beginner sword on her back. Feeling that he must do something, the male player approached her, who suddenly become aware of him as she look toward him, showing her emotionless golden eyes.

She stood back away slightly as the boy approaches, extending his arm toward her.

"Are you okay there miss?" He ask her as she look at his hand, before took his hand and stand up before responding to his question by shaking her head, "Do you have a friend here?" she shook her head, making the boy sigh a bit; "Then I guess I could take ya to the inn if you like, what's your name?" The boy ask her for her name, who only stare at him for a seconds; "Valkyrie." She spoke for the first toward the boy, who smile softly.

"The name's Gale, and I'm looking for my friends, so I'm gonna take you toward the inn." Gale told the white hair before moving toward the direction of the inn. Just when he's about to move, he felt something tugging at his shirt, making him look toward Valkyrie, who look at him with pleading eyes. "Please help me Gale, I need to know how to play the game so that I can clear the game." Valkyrie pleaded toward Gale as she hold her soft hand at his hand, staring at his face.

Gale is conflicted, while a part of him wanted to just decline her plead and go look for his friends, the other part wanted to help her, as she's lonely and doesn't seem to know about Sword Skills. Until his thought caught thinking of his childhood friend looking him disapproving, making Gale sigh.

There's no point refusing, his friend may understand that he's gonna go and help some stranger.

"Alright, I'll help you."

[Fields, 1st floor, 17:50]

Its been almost a hour since he decided to help Valkyrie, he taught her and demonstrate how to use a swords skill, the party systems, weapon and equipment, and lastly how to eat food in this game. Why did he decided to teach the last part is unknown to himself, but one thing for sure...

"Where are going?" Ask Gale as as they walking through the field, wondering what's the girl want to do. "I mean, I know its nice to have someone with you, but it would be odd if you don't explained it to me." Gale said as he look around, just wondering what she's doing with him, it is strange for someone like her, a non-beta tester in fact, to go around the field without explaining its partner about this.

"I want to help some people."

Gale stop in his track as he stared at Valkyrie, surprise face appearing on his face. "W-why?"

"I don't want to see the people's despairing eye." That was the only thing she said before continue to go through, leaving Gale confuse before realizing that she's going ahead of him. "Hey! Wait up!" Gale yelled as he ran to catch her up.

Its been almost a hour since their chat, Gale and Valkyrie return to the town as Gale smile. After all, he was able to help a girl how to play a game, so now what he would do now?

He notice a few players headed toward the balcony, making him curious about it, he look at Valkyrie, who is also curious about it too. He decided to investigate the crowd that had gathered in a single place; when he arrive at where the commotion is, he saw something that surprise him the most.

"What are you doing!?"

"D-don't do this!!!"

"There's no hope."

Players shout toward the single player, who is standing on the balcony, with his arm out.

Gale decided to...

[ ]Run up toward him, he's about to commit suicide, and Gale can't allow that.
    [ ]Stop him by persuading, this man will clearly attacked him if he tried to intervene, but Gale won't let him died

11. OSRfanatic1

OSRfanatic1 ...Meh

[X]Stop him by persuading, this man will clearly attacked him if he tried to intervene, but Gale won't let him died

12. TimelordLucario

TimelordLucario Professional Lurker

[X]Stop him by persuading, this man will clearly attacked him if he tried to intervene, but Gale won't let him died

13. Xicree

Xicree Destroy and Rejoice!

[X]The Search for the Kitties(Gale)
    [X]Beater

14. BlackThief12

Um...

It was already long happening.