1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

Tags

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Bugs' started by Nekraa, Aug 3, 2015.

1. Nekraa

Nekraa Nekraa Moderator

Would it be possible to allow people to see all tags that are made? The "Tag Cloud" only shows the 100 most used tags and the ten tranding tags.

It would be useful so that one can use already existing tags.

2. Biigoh

Biigoh Primordial Tanuki Moderator

Just how many tags are there, anyhows? @_@

3. Nuit

Nuit L'immortale Capo

Just type into the Tag Search what sort of tag you're looking for.

Typing ad brought up these:
    addium brain booster
    addium scam dose it work
    addventure style
    administration
    adoptables
    advanced ketone
    adventure​

4. Nekraa

Nekraa Nekraa Moderator

Yeah, I know that. But it's a pain to go through 676 variations of that when I'm not sure what tag I want -.-

Walkir and pepperjack like this.
  5. Heaven Canceler

Heaven Canceler Behind You!

There are also at least 2 different tag names for Zero no Tsukaima I believe. Merging the doubles, at least for series wouldn't be bad.

6. Plotvitalnpc

Plotvitalnpc Personification Personified

When has the tag addventure style ever been used here?

Valette-Serafina likes this.
  7. Nuit

Nuit L'immortale Capo

8. HypoSoc

HypoSoc The mind is such a fragile plaything.

alethiophile or whomever this needs to be directed towards

So, the tags field has seemed to have disappeared from the UI.X Dark theme. Probably missing in some other themes.

9. pepperjack

pepperjack A Variety of Cheese

I'm using Blackened Blue, and I've noticed two things:

1) Tags now look different (cutesy white tag-shaped backgrounds)
    2) My quest (and I think at least a few others?) no longer seems to have any tags at all.

10. alethiophile

alethiophile Shadowed Philosopher Administrator

Tags are different because XF 1.5 has its own native tag system, which is now being used instead of XenTag. There exists a later version of XenTag which presents the old interface on top of XF's tags; I may institute this, when I have time to sort out the current mess of add-ons. If tags are missing in a given style, the stylists may be able to do something.