1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

The End is just the beginning

Discussion in 'Creative Writing' started by Imabethatguy12345, Mar 2, 2020.

1. Imabethatguy12345

Imabethatguy12345 Getting sticky.

'There it is'

My eyes gazing at the botttom of the alien mothership, that was currently, hovering just under the stratosphere, as the opened door poured thousands of E.T looking jets that flew.

"Ready for one last ride buddy?"

The person that I was talking to was a [​IMG]not nessasary a person more say a kind of a dino

The Dragons eyes flashed crimson in determination

[​IMG]https://images.app.goo.gl/Z2DvaZ8wVSbqBLwCA

What I was wearing was simple
    https://www.pinterest.com/pin/106819822386968532/

"One last ride, lets do it buddy"
    I flipped into a spider-man stance as the dino flapped its wings and soared into the air, my fingers grasp the draco dagger that was currently in my hand and twirlled it in a fast motion, 20 dozen or so golden arrows appeared behind me before they slammed into impact. this caused a huge shock wave as the mini ufo like ships exploded the Dino flipped twisted turned and ducked under all of the chaos.

My eyes glared into the mothership as we flew to into the core.

"This Ends Now!"

*BOOOM!!!!*

as My vision fades during the explosion My dDino cried out in pain and all of the ships started falling to the ground.

I smiled Its true what they say, No sacrifice, no victory.

I wonder what my next world would be.

My eyes closed as my eyes faded

[​IMG]

ashadowalker likes this.
  2. Imabethatguy12345

I know its short and I have a lot of explanation to deal with just bear with me here

3. Threadmarks: Chapter 2 Summon
    Imabethatguy12345

I should have expected this really, but, I died again.

The second time was not nearly as good as the first, it was the apocalypse dozens of Godzilla monsters coming out of a portal and only eye with a dino gem Morpher I found in the cold salty waters.
    II ended parade by sacrificing myself flying my white robo dragon straight into the heart of the mothership.

Then I expected to find myself off to another hopefully more adventurous world but in stead I found myse a blank space with my dino morpher on my wrist looking at a book of

Fictional Girls?
    with dollar signs next to them?
    I'm so confused- oh, it came with a note.
    Curiosity peeped my interest as I read that said note, My face turning pale as I read this.

What in the Actual fuck! this is basically slavery!.

Yup in my old life it didn't really matter to me because it was fictional, or so I thought, the girls wearnt real.

Now Here I am looking at the names of the girls Rob said I won't leave unless I get stuck here.

Raised my wrist and willed my mother to appear.
    "Draco dino power"

With in a flash I transformed into my armored form. Just an precaution in case things get harry.

Swallowed deeply before going through the list,

Oh wait no there are command seals, why does it feel stronger than its supposed to I guess its because of

I went through each page with a heavy blush on my cheeks,
    This is like, some type of hentai, or something?

Except, good even the Disney characters are here? what the actual.

I breathed a deep heavy breath.

Okay so In order to get out of here I need Elizabeth.

A tinkerfits the equation so Bulma?

Next. we have starfire
    What the fuck so they get derbend dudes now too?
    no way in hell,
    Although, daughter Kami Naruko does look very tempting. that golden star that replaced her puples is that an unknown dojutsu? interesting
    Not to mention Master of death Holly potter. oh sweet mama nothing like the male counterparts
    I think I need to choose,

All of them
    I clicked and the light went out.

4. Nick Terakidan

Nick Terakidan Nope~ All of my Nope!~

... needs polishing. You forgot the index the first part. Commas my friend. Have a watch because Abare KIRAH!!!!!!!