1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

The Golden Prince(SI/OC)

Discussion in 'Creative Writing' started by Lastquincy2004, Nov 5, 2022.

1. Lastquincy2004

Lastquincy2004 Your first time is always over so quickly, isn't it?

A man dies and is reincarnated in the world of ASOIAF as a Targaryen Prince.

Follow him as he navigates through the world of Planetos as well as the intricacies of being in an era where all the Targaryens have is their reputation.

Will he help reignite his families legacy, or will he end up destroying it?

2. Threadmarks: Prologue
    Lastquincy2004

Lastquincy2004 Your first time is always over so quickly, isn't it?

PROLOGUE

I have been floating in the darkness for God knows how long. It goes on forever and ever. I wonder whether this is how death feels. Endless streams of nothingness. Heaven, Hell and Purgatory, who knows whether it exists or not. Slowly and steadily the memories of my life, or should I say my past life, are leaving me. Mom, Dad and my stupid cousins. My ever-forgiving Mom. Whenever I messed up, she was there to support me. She used to say that no matter what I do she would always love me. I guess that's what you call a mother's love. Well, dad was always present, even though he never said it out loud, I knew that he loved me too, he was like my guardian angel. The less said about my cousins the better. At times they made my life miserable but still I knew that no matter what would happen they would always have my back. Goddamn I miss them a lot, my entire family. I wish I could have told them how much I loved them, but most of all I miss her…

Kate. The moment I saw her I knew there was something about her that was different than all the others. I guess it truly was love at first sight. Her bright red hair flowing in the wind. The way she spoke, always so energetic compared to my lazy self. God knows what she saw in me. she was always cheerful trying to make me laugh whenever I was in what she called my "brooding sessions." Before her, my life was pretty mundane, but when she came into it everything changed. I wish that she knows how much I loved and cherished her. I used to say that she was kissed by fire due to her red hair, a phrase I remember reading in one of our favorite novels, but sadly I will never get to know how that story ends or should I say 'song'.

Slowly, the memories of my past life are fading away, and as I close my eyes, I think about the bright blue eyes of my one and true love. I hope that my entire family lives a happy life, but deep down I am scared about what awaits me.

Suddenly I see a flash of light. Slowly and steadily, it starts becoming brighter and brighter. I have been in the darkness for too long. The hope of getting out of this void is what pushes me to run faster and faster towards the beam of light which is growing bigger by the second. It seems as if I was stuck in a tunnel. 'Pressure, tremendous pressure' is what I feel as I'm nearing the end of this godforsaken tunnel. Out of nowhere there is a flash of light as if someone threw a flash-bang grenade, my head starts pounding and I lose consciousness.

As I regain consciousness I hear a woman's voice, "Is the baby breathing Grandmaester?" Wait a minute! Did she just say Grandmaester? Before I can think I hear a man's voice saying, "Yes your grace, it seems that the baby is just fine but that he is simply not crying." Hold up, did the woman just say Grandmaester and the man replied by saying "your grace." The only world where I have heard the word Grandmaester is in the novel series I had read. The erotica, fantasy or whatever you wish to call it, the world written by none other than George RR Martin. The world where there are ice zombies, the antichrist himself, fire gods, drowned gods, old gods and whichever else you could think of and, of course, giant fire-breathing dragons. I am in the works of one of the greatest writers to ever grace this world, second only to Tolkien himself, the man who wrote one of the greatest epics to ever exist. And it seems as if I have been reborn as a fucking baby, and, if I heard it right, I am born in the royal family! Thinking about all this must have put a lot of pressure on my tiny mind because, just like that, I started bawling my eyes out, begging forgiveness from whichever god that I had offended and asking for it to take me back. Hearing me cry the Grandmaester gave me a toothy grin. Oh, how I wish how could strangle that man! Then I heard the soft loving voice of the woman who is now my mother.

"Pycelle, could you give him to me?"

Hearing this the I nearly had a heart attack. Pycelle! You have got to be fucking kidding me! Of all the eras when I would have to be born, it had to be when this cunt was the Grandmaester!

As he handed me to my mother, I couldn't make out her features, damn these baby eyes! But I could make out that she was looking at me with the love and affection only a mother could have, it reminded me of someone, but for the life of it I couldn't remember who it was. She held me for a few minutes but then her expression darkened.

And that is when I saw him. My new father, I still could not make out who he was but when I got to know who he was I begged the universe to just kill me now because when I heard my mom say "Dear brother Aerys, I present to you our son," I nearly had a heart attack!

This 'Aerys' is The Mad King, The King of Scabs, the man who singlehandedly (with some help from his idiot son) ended a 300 year old dynasty! One of the worst kings in the history of Westeros! And that is when he said it, my new name. "Daemon. His name will be Prince Daemon Targaryen, second son of Aerys Targaryen and second in line to the Iron Throne." And that is when I promptly fell unconscious either out of shock or just being in a baby's body.