1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

The Grand mage of Orario

Discussion in 'Creative Writing' started by Nerdycrow, Apr 25, 2023.

Tags:
  1. Threadmarks: Chapter 1
    Nerdycrow

Nerdycrow Sequence 8 : mele scholer

The city of Orario. The centre of the world, where people of all races and ages flocked to achieve their dreams and desires.

The reason why it was called so was due to it being built upon a dungeon filled with endless monstrosities that it spawned all the time. This problem was what threatened all life on the surface.

This caused the Gods from ten to decent and gave mortals their blessing to help fight the monster back.

With the help of the gods, the mortals were finally able to fight back the monsters and built a tower above it and called it 'Babel'.

Here the Bell crane stood at the centre of Orario and gazed upon the tall tower that reached the very skies.

Sitting on a bench Bell looked around and saw countless people not only humans but elves, dwarves, Amazon and more. Some wore normal day-to-day clothes while most wore armour and robes carrying weapons and giant bags ready to dive into the dungeon.

As the sun was setting Bell sat there and thought about the journey he made to get to Orario. Ever since he was a kid the only family he knew was his grandfather.

His Grandfather was also the one who had mentioned adventurers to him. He was always telling Bell stories about the heroes and his party who went on epic adventures to fight against evil. Be they a tyrant king or a monster.

And yet Bell was only ever fascinated by the magic that the great and powerful mages used. He was always trying to figure out how magic was used or trying to mimic them in hopes that he would acquire magic like the mages in the stories.

It wasn't to say that Bell hated to didn't appreciate the heroes or his grandfather but he was mostly interested in the magic.

So after his grandfather passed away Bell sold everything he didn't need and set off to Orario from his small village to accomplish his dream of becoming a great mag, he was embarrassed to admit it but he also wanted to pick up girls in the dungeon.

So with a deep breath, Bell stood up ready to head to an inn and look for a familia tomorrow when suddenly he bumped into someone which ended in both him and the person falling to the ground.

"Sorry about that," Bell quickly apologized as he scrambled to his feet, extending a hand to the person he had bumped into.

"It's fine," the person replied, taking Bell's hand and standing up. Bell blinked, taking in the person's appearance. It was a women, a beautiful and petite women with a youthful appearance. She had blue eyes and mid-thigh length black hair. Her hair consisted of a white mini dress and white gloves. She had a warmth aura around her that reminded bell of his home.

Bell felt his face grow warm as he realized he was staring. "Um, sorry again," he stammered, taking a step back. "I wasn't watching where I was going."

The Young women smiled at him, her eyes crinkling at the corners. "It's no problem," she said. "I'm used to people staring. My name's Hestia."

"I'm Bell," he said, still feeling a bit flustered. "Bell Cranel."

"Pleasure to meet you, Bell," Hestia said, giving him a small bow. "Are you new to Orario?"

Bell nodded. "Yeah, I just got here today. I'm looking for a familia to join."

Hestia's eyes brightened. "Oh, that's wonderful! You're looking to become an adventurer, then?"

Bell nodded again, feeling a thrill of excitement at the thought of finally beginning his journey as a mage. "Yes, I've always wanted to be an adventurer."

Hestia smiled at him again. "Well, you're in the right place. Orario is the best place in the world to become an adventurer. There are so many familia here, all with different goals and personalities. I'm actually the goddess of a familia myself."

Bell's eyes widened. "A goddess?"

Hestia nodded her smile increaseing. "Yes, I'm a member of the Hestia Familia. And I am looking for my first member."

Bell's heart leapt at the idea of joining a familia. "That sounds amazing. How do I join?"

Hestia explained the process to him, and Bell listened eagerly. He couldn't believe his luck, stumbling upon a goddess and a potential familia on his very first day in Orario.

As they walked and talked, Bell learned more about Hestia and her familia. Hestia was kind and easy to talk to. As they reached a library Miss Hestia asked the librarian for a private room.

As we were lead to a private room Goddess Hestia "So bell take your Shirt of so I can give you my falna."

Bell felt his heart race at the. He had heard stories of adventurers who had been blessed by the gods, and he couldn't believe he was also going to be blessed.

As he sat on the chair Goddess Hestia began to give me her falna.

After a while Goddess Hestia broke the silence "Here you go bell." As she handed me a piece of paper which had koine written upon it.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name : Bell

Level : 1

Strength : I00
    Defence : I00
    Dexterity : I00
    Agility : I00
    Magic : I00

Spell
    Divine judgement : Wide area bombardment

Oh lord of lightning and thunder I beseech thee.
    Hear my prayer and Guide thy lightning.
    Descend like thunder.
    Pirce those who stand in my way.
    Divine judgement
    ()
    ()
    Skills

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As bell held the piece of the paper with the biggest grin he looked at it over and over again to make sure that he wasn't dreaming he even pinched himself.

Hestia smiled warmly at Bell as he walked into the home they shared. "Congratulations, Bell!. You've gained a falna!" she exclaimed, her eyes sparkling with pride.

Bell beamed with excitement, feeling his chest swell with pride at his goddess's praise. "Thank you, Goddess."

As Goddess looked at bell she spoke again " You know I didn't know that humans could get magic from the beginning, you must be very lucky."

Bell nodded eagerly, his eyes shining with determination. "I won't let you down, Goddess. I'll do my best to be a Good adventurer."

Finishing all the things Goddess Hestia lead him to Their new home.

As Bell approached the small church, he notice its dilapidated state. The once white-painted walls are now a faded shade of gray, covered in patches of peeling paint. The roof tiles are old and cracked, with some missing or visibly displaced, allowing for rainwater to seep through. The church's steeple is missing its spire, leaving behind a gaping hole that exposes the interior of the tower.

As he entered the church, the smell of dampness and mustiness filled his nostrils. The pews are worn, with some missing or broken, and covered in a layer of dust. The stained glass windows are cracked, and many of the panes have fallen out, leaving behind empty spaces in the frames. The altar is chipped and stained, with a faded cloth covering it. The few candles that still stand on the altar are melted and blackened.

The walls are adorned with old paintings and icons, many of which have faded with time and are barely recognizable. The wooden beams that support the ceiling are visibly warped and damaged, some even showing signs of rot.

Despite its current state, the church holds a certain charm and history that is palpable. He could imagine the devout worshippers that once filled the pews, the harmonious melodies that echoed through the halls, and the sense of community that was fostered within its walls.

That night bell slept with a smile on his face.

2. mrttao

mrttao Gone for Good

you should add some tags

Akuma-Heika and Kingdolier like this.
  3. Threadmarks: Chapter 2
    Nerdycrow

Bell stirred awake, slowly becoming aware of his surroundings. As he opened his eyes, he found himself lying on a dusty old sofa in the dimly lit basement of an abandoned church. Memories of the previous night slowly trickled back into his mind - he had finally joined a familia and this was their home despite the look it felt homely.

Shaking his head, he had a goal in mind. Today was the day he would finally sign up as an adventurer at the guild. With renewed determination, Bell got up from the sofa and stretched, feeling a sense of excitement building within him.

He rummaged through his backpack, checking that he had all the money he brought from home. Satisfied, he made his way up the creaky stairs of the basement and pushed open the door to the church. Quitely he said Goodbye to his still sleeping goddess.

The morning sunlight flooded in, temporarily blinding Bell as he stepped outside. He shielded his eyes and took a deep breath, feeling the cool morning air fill his lungs. He checked his surroundings, orienting himself to the city.

As Bell walked the streets of Orario he noticed that some people were waking up and getting ready to go to their work.

The guild hall was some ways far from the church yet bell felt like he was bursting with energy.

As Bell approached the modest building that housed the guild, he couldn't help but feel a sense of surprise. He had expected the guild to be a towering structure, filled with bustling adventurers and grand halls, but this building was quite small - just two stories tall.

Undeterred, Bell stepped inside and was greeted by a cozy interior. There were some desks were people wearing black vest and pants with a white collared long sleeve shirt underneath and a grey bow tie.

Bell made his way to the reception desk, where a receptionist greeted him with a smile. The one who greeted bell was a beautiful Half Elf with a slim body, pointy ears, shoulder-length brown hair, and emerald colored eyes.

"Welcome to the guild! Are you here to register as an adventurer?" she asked.

Nodding eagerly, Bell replied, "Yes, I am."

The receptionist handed him a form to fill out, and Bell eagerly began scribbling down what the form asked. As he finished, he handed the form back to the receptionist, who scanned it over with a practiced eye.

"Ah it seems your from a new familia. It seems you also have the sign from the your goddess." The half-elf remarked.

Alright, Mr.Cranel, the next step is to select your advisor," she said. "The Guild provides advisors for each adventurer who from a new familia. Would you like for th guild to pick one for you or is there any race you prefer."

He found himself drawn to the elves - their grace and agility.

But as he turned to inform the receptionist of his choice, he suddenly felt a wave of embarrassment wash over him. He had heard stories about how elves were known for their beauty and otherworldly charm, and the idea of having one as his advisor made him feel nervous and self-conscious.

"Um, I think I'll go with an elf," he said, his voice betraying his nervousness.

The receptionist smiled and nodded, writing down his choice. "I see since then I will be your advisor. My name is Eina tulle. Mr.Cranel."

Bell felt his heart skip a beat as the elf introduced herself, her gentle voice and sparkling eyes only adding to his embarrassment.

He tried his best to keep his composure, but he couldn't help but feel nervous and tongue-tied in her presence.

But before he could say anything Miss eina spoke "Well it seems like your a mage bell. I recommend you visit a shop that sells magic staffs and I also recommend to join a party."

After Bell finished registering as an adventurer and selecting miss Eina as his advisor, he left the guild hall with a sense of excitement and nervousness. He had just taken the first step towards achieving his dream of becoming a powerful adventurer and exploring the depths of the dungeon.

As he walked through the streets of Orario, he couldn't help but feel a sense of awe and wonder at the bustling city around him. The towering buildings and busy streets were a stark contrast to the quiet, rural town he had grown up in.

As he walked, he couldn't help but think about miss Eina, his new advisor. Despite his nerves, he was excited to have someone to guide him and teach him the ropes of adventuring.

He decided to take Eina's advice and visit a shop that sold magic staffs. After some asking around, he was directed to a small shop. The Shop was small but humble named 'Witches secret house'

The shop was small, but every inch of space was filled with magical items. There were rows of potions, books and a variety of magical tools on display. In the center of the shop stood an old woman with gray hair tied back into a bun, and a mischievous twinkle in her eye.
    "Well, well, well, what do we have here?" the old woman said, her voice playful and teasing. "A young mage in need of a staff, I presume?"

Bell felt his cheeks flush with embarrassment as the old woman's gaze landed on him. He nodded confirming her assessment.

"The name's Leone. Follow me." As miss Leone made a gesture to follow her.

She made her way to the back of the shop, motioning for Bell to follow. There, she pulled out a sleek, black staff from a shelf.

"This is a beginner's staff, perfect for a young mage like yourself," she said, handing it to Bell.

Bell took the staff, feeling its weight in his hands. It felt smooth and sturdy.

"That'll be 10,000 valis, please," Miss Leone said with a sly grin.

Bell's heart sank. that was all the money he had left. He then begrudgingly handed over the money.

After buying the staff bell then wonderd what to do.

Maybe he could go miss eina again and take on the introduction to the dungeon she wanted to give him.

Bell left the shop feeling exhilarated and a little poorer, but he knew the staff would be an invaluable tool on his adventuring journey.

He walked back towards the guild hall. Making it back he then asked miss eina to give him an introduction to the dungeon.

As she began her lecture on how the dungeon had existed as long or even longer then any race rememberd. It had always spawned endless monstrosities which with help of the gods mortals were able to push back.

Miss eina told me to stay within the first floor with a party as I was a mage and she also told me about the monsters found on that floor.

Mostly only goblins and kobolds spwaned on that floor.

As she finished her lecture bell noticed the sun setting so he walked towards the church.

4. Threadmarks: Chapter 3
    Nerdycrow

As Bell walked towards the church he saw the sun setting on the horizon. Bell Felt great as he had just completed what he thought was the first hurdle to become an adventurer.

Entering the church them the basement bell noticed that Goddess Hestia wasn't there and a note was on the table.

Reading it, he found out that it was written by the Goddess telling him that she was gone to work and would reach home a bit late.

Feeling relieved bell picked up his status sheet and sat down on the sofa. Reading his spell bell recalled what his advisor had told him. That mages require a party to actually start adventuring. As he didn't have anyone he knew who was an adventurer bell thought it would be best for him to memorize the incantation of his spell.

He knew that he had to make connections and build a party if he wanted to succeed as an adventurer, but the thought of approaching strangers and asking for their help made him uneasy. He had always been a shy and introverted person, and the idea of socializing with strangers was not something that came naturally to him.

But Bell was determined to make it work. So the first thing he decided to do was memorize the incantation to his spell, although the didn't know the full effects of the spell he felt it would be great for him.

Bell closed his eyes and recited the incantation in his mind again and again for over an hour.

As he finished his training bell heard a door opening and closing as he heard a familiar voice. "Bell I'm home!"

It was Goddess Hestia who had just returned from work. As she appeared from the staircase with a bag in hand she looked at bell with biggest grin and said. "I have two suprise for you."

Bell immediately stood up and greated his Goddess with a smile. "Hello Goddess how was your work?"

Goddess Hestia waved her hand and said. "It went well but look and what have I got." As she pulled out two potato looking thing from her bag.

"It's a Jagamaru-kun from my stand.". Goddess Hestia exclaimed.

Thanking Goddess Hestia as he ate the Jagamaru-kun while also telling her about the problem he currently faced.

As Goddess Hestia listened carefully she nodded and said. "That's my second suprise I have found a person for the party and someone who can help you."

Bell's eyes widened in surprise. "Really? Who is it?" he asked eagerly.

Goddess Hestia smiled. "His name is welf and he's a member of the Hephaestus's Famillia. He is also a skilled blacksmith and has agreed to join your party and help you."

Bell couldn't believe his luck. He had been so worried about finding someone to join his party, and now it seemed that the Goddess had brought someone to him. "Thank you, Goddess Hestia," he said gratefully. "When do I have to meet him?"

Goddess Hestia chuckled. "Tomorrow morning outside the dungeon."

Happy that he finally had a party member bell quickly ate his Jagamaru-kun and washed himself to go to sleep.

The next day bell made his way to the Babel tower with his staff in hand and wearing his normal clothes as he didn't have enough money to buy armour or a book on magic as his advisor had recommended him.

As reached the tower bell stood close to the dungeon where most adventurer stood waiting for there adventurers to start. Waiting there bell suddenly started to feel nervous as he had. Never met welf

But he knew that he had to be brave and take this opportunity.

As bell stood there he felt a tap on his shoulder looking where the tap came From bell noticed a young man with spiky red hair wearing a dark blue long-sleeve shirt under a black coat and tanned trousers and brown boots with a big greatsword.

"Hi, are you welf?" Bell asked nervously.

The man nodded. "Yes, I am. You must be Bell, right?"

Bell nodded. "Yes, that's me. It's nice to meet you, Welf."

Welf smiled. "Nice to meet you too, Bell. I've heard a lot about you from Goddess Hestia. She told me that you're a mage and that you're looking for someone to join your party."

Bell blushed. "Yes, that's right. I'm still new to this whole adventuring thing, and I need all the help I can get."

Welf laughed. "Don't worry, I'm here to help you. I've been an adventurer for a while now, so I know a thing or two about fighting monsters."

Bell smiled gratefully. "Thank you, welf. I'm really glad that you're joining the party."

Welf shrugged. "It's no big deal. I also needed a party, since I left my last party."

Bell nodded. "I am happy that you will help me and am willing for you to teach me."

Welf smiled. "Well, I'm happy to help you. But let's not waste any more time. We have work to do."

Bell nodded eagerly. He was excited to finally start his adventure and learn from welf. As they walked towards the dungeon.

As they entered the first floor welf smiled and said. "This the first floor and we will be mostly hunt here for today. It's called the beginners road as most amount of people are here. since it still early most wouldn't have arrived yet."

"Your advisor should have told you that this floor has goblins and kobolds spwan. Oh and don't underestimate them since that is what causes most adventurer to be injured."

Welf led the way, scanning the area as they walked. Bell followed closely behind, his staff at the ready. After walking for a few minutes, they came across a group of goblins.

Welf gestured for Bell to stay back as he approached the goblins. He unsheathed his greatsword, and the goblins charged towards him. Welf skillfully dodged their attacks and struck back, slicing through the goblins with ease.

As he fought another group of goblins spwaned feeling that welf wouldn't be able to handle them bell instantly started to chant.

Descend like thunder.
    Divine judgement

As bell recited the incantation he felt a surge of power through his body and heard crackling of lightning. With a sudden burst of thunder, a bolt of lightning shoots down from his staff. The power manifesting as a brilliant beam of crackling energy that shot forth towards his enemies. It pierced through their defenses and engulfed them in a blinding, searing light. As the lightning fades, he was left standing amidst the smoldering remains of his foes, their bodies charred and lifeless. He felt a sense of awe and reverence for the power that he had summoned, and a newfound confidence in his ability to overcome any obstacle that may stand in your way.

After the battle, Welf turned to Bell and said, "You did well staying back there. Your job as a mage is to stay back and cast spells from a distance. It's important to let the frontliners handle close combat."

Bell nodded, taking note of Welf's advice. He knew that he needed to be careful in battle, especially since he didn't have any armor.

As they continued through the dungeon, Bell began to cast his spell from a distance.

Hours passed as they battled through the dungeon and bell started to feel a tired and his head hurt.

As they approached the end of the first floor, Welf turned to Bell and said, "You did well today bell."

Holding the bag of magic stones they had collected they turned back and left the dungeon. Walking towards the guild bell and welf talked to each other about what they did and what made bell come to Orario but before he could ask welf the same question they had reached the guild.

They quickly exchanged the magic stones for valis earning about 5,000 valis and then splitting them in half.

That night his Goddess updated his status.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Name : Bell

Level 1

Strength I00
    Defence I05
    Dexterity I04
    Agility I09
    Magic I15

Spells
    Thíea krìsi : wide range bombardment

Descend like thunder.
    Thíea krìsi
    ()
    ()
    Skills

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited: Apr 27, 2023
  5. Fansora

Fansora Making the rounds.

Is this a typo since Bell is talking to Welf and hasn't met Lili yet?
    Since Bell first spell seams to be relating to his relationship with Zeus maybe rename it to something that is connected to Zeus or you can rename it to Theía krísi which is just Divine judgement in Greek.
    Also will Bell be getting any other spells relating to his relationship with the gods in the future such as some kind of fire spell that heals or protect from Hestia or maybe some kind of self buff skill from Fryea.

Grimmouse197 likes this.
  6. Nerdycrow

Oops sorry yes thanks for catch.

Well yes bell will get more spells later on as this bell will follow a mage build and that would depend on what he thinks magic is. Since in this AU bell liked magic and Zeus told him stories about his thunderbolt although never actually telling it was his.

Grimmouse197 likes this.
  7. Threadmarks: Chapter 5
    Nerdycrow

Bell woke up the next day feeling more refreshed than he had in a long time. Welf had been right; he had been pushing himself too hard. He got up from the sofa and stretched, feeling the stiffness in his muscles ease. Today was going to be a day of rest, and he planned to make the most of it.

Making his way to clean himself bell slowly changed his clothes. His Goddess was still sleeping and he didn't want to disturb her.

As he changed his clothes bell remembered that he had to buy some books relating to magic as he finally had enough money saved up.

Leaving the church he made his way through the city of Orario. He decided to spend the day exploring the city. Bell had been so focused on his training that he hadn't had much time to just wander around and enjoy the sights. He visited a few shops, talked to some locals, and even stopped to watch a street performer juggling knives.

As Bell strolled through the winding streets of Orario, he couldn't help but marvel at the city's diverse architecture. Each district had its own unique style, from the towering mansions of the many familias to the maze of dedalus street.

As he walked, Bell noticed that many of the shops and buildings in Orario were powered by magic stones, glowing gems that were used to fuel everything from street lamps to the stoves in the kitchen. He had seen magic stones before, but never in such abundance. It was a testament to the city's prosperity and innovation.

Bell eventually found himself in the Shopping district. The streets were bustling with young people, all dressed in the latest fashions that were brought by the gods.

Looking around to find a shop that might sell books on magic. He didn't find one on the main streets, so he decided to look through the many other streets.

Bell wandered through the various streets of Orario, taking in the sights and sounds of the bustling city. The buildings here were a mix of old and new, with some made of traditional stone and wood, while others were modern and sleek, made from gleaming metal and glass.

As he made his way deeper into the city, Bell noticed that the crowds grew thinner, and the buildings became more run-down. This area seemed to be more residential, with small houses and apartments packed closely together. Despite the apparent lack of wealth, the streets were still bustling with life, as people went about their daily routines.

Bell felt a pang of sympathy for the people who lived here. He knew that adventuring wasn't for everyone, and not everyone had the skills or opportunities to make it big in Orario.

Eventually, Bell stumbled upon a small bookstore tucked away in a quiet alley. The sign outside read "The Magical codex", and Bell's heart leaped with excitement. This had to be the place he was looking for.

As he entered the store, Bell was greeted by the smell of old books and ink. The shelves were lined with dusty books and the walls were adorned with various trinkets.

Suddenly he heard a voice say. " Welcome to the magical codex."

Looking towards where the voice came from bell found a man few years older than him at the counter smiling. He had short black hair and dark brown eyes.

He wore what seemed to be a white shirt and black trousers with a blue waistcoat.

"Hello," Bell said, returning the man's smile. "I'm looking for books on magic. Do you have any?"

The man nodded. "Of course. We have a wide selection of books on various types of magic, from basic Guide to magic to introduction to concurrent chanting to the history of magic."

Bell thought for a moment. "Ahhhh I need something that will help me with magic and is above basic magic theories."

"Ah, I see," the man said, nodding. "We have a few books on those. Let me show you where they are."

The man led Bell to a section of the store that was filled with books on magic. The titles ranged from "Why are elves better at magic " to "ways to chant faster". Bell browsed through the selection, carefully reading the titles and descriptions of each book.

After a few minutes, he finally settled on a book titled "The Difference between magic with more lines of incantation ". The cover depicted a mage casting a powerful spell, with intricate runes and symbols surrounding him.

"This looks perfect," Bell said, holding up the book. "How much is it?"

The man checked the price tag. "That one is 1,500 Valis."

Bell winced at the steep price but reminded himself that he had saved up enough money for this purchase. He handed over the money, and the man placed the book in a brown paper bag.

The man smiled again. "Thank you for your patronage and come again. My name is Sam."

Bell smiled. "Thank you, Mr. Sam. I appreciate it."

As Bell left the bookstore, he felt a sense of satisfaction wash over him. He finally had the book he needed to improve his magical knowledge. He decided to head back to the church and spend the rest of the day reading the book.

Bell reached the Church quickly and noticed that Goddess Hestia wasn't home. That meant that either she went to work or the party she mentioned.

And so he continued to train. Trying to perfect the incantation so that he didn't make any mistakes during a fight.

As Bell continued to train, his focus was solely on perfecting the incantation he had learned from the book. He spent hours reciting it over and over again, trying to commit it to memory. His eyes scanned the page of his states trying to soak up every last detail.

As he worked, he couldn't help but feel a sense of pride in himself. He had come a long way since he first arrived in Orario, and he was determined to continue improving.

As the day turned to night, Bell's stomach growled, reminding him that he had not eaten since breakfast. He put the book aside and headed to the kitchen to prepare a meal.

After dinner, Bell decided to take a walk outside. The streets of Orario were quiet at night, with only a few people walking around. The street lamps were powered by magic stones, casting a warm glow over the cobblestone streets.

Bell walked aimlessly, taking in the beauty of the city at night. He found himself in front of the grandiose home of the Loki familia. The building was enormous, with towering pillars and intricate carvings decorating the walls.

As he stood there, he couldn't help but feel a sense of awe. The familia's power and wealth were evident in the grandeur of their home.

Suddenly, he heard a voice behind him. "Hey, you there! What are you doing?"

Looking behind bell saw a elf with blonde hair and blue eyes different from one he met a few days ago

Do all elves have blonde hair and blue eyes? Shaking that thought out of his head.

"I was just admiring your home" Bell said, gesturing towards the towering building.

The elf stepped forward and said. " I see. You better be not up to something."

Quickly apologizing bell left the place to return to the church. The rest of the night passed without incident, and Bell eventually made his way back to the church. Goddess Hestia was still out, so he decided to continue studying the book on magic.

8. ArsMagna1337

ArsMagna1337 (Unverified Oracle) (Unverified Omake Machine)

Wait... Where's Chapter 4?

9. Nerdycrow

Oh sorry I didn't upload it.

10. Threadmarks: Chapter 4
    Nerdycrow

Over the course of the next two weeks bell and welf fell into a routine. On the weekdays he would meet with welf and they would go to the Dungeon from Morning till evening. Both of them mostly explored the First five floors due to welf being experienced and bell being a new adventurer. And in the evening he would take lessons with Miss. Eina about the dungeon and the monsters he would face.

Although he would have loved if he could start learning about magic but he currently didn't have enough money to hire a tutor so instead he has gotten a Magic for beginners book to better understand it. While also continuing to practice his incantation so that he wouldn't make a mistake during a fight.

He had read through most of the book already. Learning that there were two kinds of magic, one was based upon which race a person was as there were only three races reported to have used magic without falna Elves, spirits and reneard were the only races that could do magic before falna. While the Second type of magic was one anyone could use with the help of falna.

With Falna people received only three slots and magic depended on what a person thought magic was for them and it varied from person to person.

He also learned that if a mage failed his incantation or stopped, it would lead to all the mind that the mage was building up to go out of control and cause Ignis fautes causing damage to the mage and thier allies.

One day when Bell and welf were exiting the dungeon. Bell saw a bunch of people pushing huge cages with monsters in them.

Bell pointed towards the cages and asked. "Hey welf why are people bringing monsters out of the dungeon?"

Welf smiled. "Oh that's for the monster feria happens every year. The gensha familia is encharge of it."

Bell's eyes widened with curiosity as he listened to Welf explain about the monster feria. He had never heard of such a thing before. "What's a monster feria?" he asked, his voice filled with wonder.

Welf chuckled. "It's a festival where adventurers and monster tamers showcase their skills by battling against monsters. People come from all over Orario to watch it. It's quite the spectacle."

Welf turned to Bell with a concerned expression on his face. "Bell, I think it's time for us to take a break," he said gently.

Bell looked at him with surprise. "What do you mean, Welf?"

"I mean that you've been pushing yourself too hard," Welf replied. "You're exhausted, and it's starting to show. You need to rest and recharge your energy."

Bell opened his mouth to protest, but Welf held up a hand to stop him.

"I know you're eager to advance as a adventurer, and I'm not saying that we shouldn't. But we need to take a step back and give ourselves some time to rest and recover. We don't want to burn ourselves out."

Bell sighed, knowing that Welf was right. He had been so focused on becomeing a good adventurer that he had neglected his own physical and mental health.

Welf smiled at him reassuringly. "Good. Let's take a day off from adventuring and go explore the monster feria instead in a few days."

"Okay" he said tiredly.

Saying goodbye to Welf, bell started walking towards the Church he lived in with his Goddess. His mind still on how many goblins and kobolds they had hunted together. More like how many welf hunted while he stood there and just watched sometimes using his spells since his spell costed to much mind to use frequently. He even bought alot of mind potions to keep going yet he still felt he didn't do enough.

As he walked while thinking he accidentally walked into someone and fell to the ground. The person he walked into still standing.

As Bell rubbed his head where he had hit the ground, he looked up to see who he had collided with. Standing in front of him was a beautiful girl with long blonde hair and piercing blue eyes, Bell couldn't help but feel slightly intimidated by her presence.

"I'm sorry," Bell stammered as he scrambled to his feet. "I wasn't paying attention to where I was going."

The girl looked at him with a cool expression before giving a small nod. "It's fine," she said in a voice that was as cold as ice.

Bell felt a chill run down his spine at her words, but before he could say anything, the girl turned and walked away, disappearing into the crowd.

Bell shook his head and continued on his way to the Church, still feeling a little shaken by the encounter. When he arrived, he found Hestia waiting for him with a worried look on her face.

"Bell, are you okay?" she asked as she rushed over to him.

Bell nodded, trying to shake off the strange encounter. "Yeah, I'm fine. I just bumped into someone on my way here."

Hestia's eyes widened. "Who was it? Did they hurt you?"

Bell shook his head. "No, it was just a girl. I don't know who she was, but she seemed kind of distent."

Hestia frowned. "Be careful, Bell. There are a lot of dangerous people in Orario, and you don't want to get caught up in their schemes."

Bell nodded, feeling grateful for his Goddesses concern.

Bell quickly told Goddes Hestia about his plans for the upcoming monster feria. Although at first the goddess was anoyed she later cooled down and told bell she would also be busy the next day since a friend had invited her to a party.

The next day Goddess Hestia left early for her job and bell stayed at home reading books until Afternoon when he left to get his Magic staff repaired.

As Bell approached Miss.Leone's Shop he felt a sense of Nervousness . He had heard of her fondness for teasing and been a target of it. Despite this, Bell knew he needed to repair or replace his magic staff.

Taking a deep breath, Bell entered the shop. The door creaked open slowly, revealing the figure of Leone in the centre of the shop. Her sharp eyes glinted in the dim light, and Bell could feel her appraising him from head to toe.

"Well, well, well," Leone drawled, her voice dripping with amusement. "What brings a strapping young lad like yourself to my humble Shop."

Bell felt his cheeks flush with embarrassment, but he squared his shoulders and met Leone's gaze head-on. "I need to replace or repair my magic staff," he said firmly.

Leone smiled. "Oh broke your staff already. Well let me see here. Hmmm. This will take a week to repair and 5,000. Valis."

Bell nodded silently crying inside that he had spent almost half of his savings from adventureing in one place. After giving her the money he left the shop almost bumping into two Elves.

--

Name : Bell cranel

Level 1

Strength I05

Defence I37

Dexterity I83

Agility I94

Magic H101

Spells

Theía krísi : Wide range bombardment

Descend like thunder.

Pierce those who stand in my way.

Theía krísi

()

()

Skills

--