1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

The Legacy of Heavenly Dragon

Discussion in 'Creative Writing' started by Aleksey_A_E, Nov 3, 2018.

1. Aleksey_A_E

Aleksey_A_E Versed in the lewd.

Warning
    The topic is translated into English via the Internet translator. I personally do not know English enough to write messages or text on it. But the desire to share the idea is too great.
    Therefore, I apologize in advance for all the errors and distortions that will be made in the text as a result of the translation into English.

Another idea came to mind. I was born as it were from the idea of Issei in the Worm, but considering how many situations I rethought with Issei, it became somehow boring from which something else was born:
    In general, the differences from the canon begin here (even if this canon is not written yet). Issei, having reached the heights and so on, perishes in battle in a battle against ... Pus will be a charm or his strongest minions. From this battle Versa shakes a few from what the survivors are more busy restoring order and so on. Issei is just as expected of any dragon waiting for his rebirth.
    Another thing is that its mechanism due to the scale of that mess is flying far beyond the limits of the DHD universe. Issey and Dryg lastly say goodbye, but Issei, before his own death, leaves, so to speak, a legacy to the next carrier of Drayg.
    The demon adds some of its own power to the mechanism, that when the next carrier wakes up, the next carrier will have to start changing the carrier in the Dragon (taking into account what was mixed in Issei, then the carrier was lucky ...) Another thing is that the same Issei thought and decided that to hit the fucking carrier, turn out to be a filthy piece of shit because of which the mechanism of its first carriers, which appeared in the worm universe, started to flow by triggering uncontrollable amplification until they were blown to pieces. As a result, the anomaly that appeared at the beginning of the Second World War in the hands of the Nazis gained ill fame that the Nazi experimenters documented in detail. The fact that the Nazis somehow achieved the ability to artificially control the transfer of the mechanism in the future created an additional problem.
    In fact, in three years, the Nazis thought to change a dozen carriers of the mechanism from which the drive decided to fall asleep and the transfer cycle to the new owner was somewhat disturbed, and the next carrier was born not after the death of the previous one, but much later - in the nineties when Carol and the Dalon brand were born.
    The world already knows about the paralutes and the girl who was fortunate enough to become the bearer of the reinforcing mechanism already had a predisposition to another force. The fact that Drayg did not wake up even by that time made the events go along canon rails until the bank was robbed by the Outsiders. This is where the first change appears. The very presence of a mechanism somewhat distorts the information that Gossip Girl sees from what, instead of one shot, makes two shots. It is clear that the field does not have time to reboot from which the second bullet hits the defenseless girl of glory. a deadly but not instantaneous injury to a different situation, given the presence of a Panacea, would have no problems.
    But there is a possibility of healing or not, the mortal danger arose from what instincts gain the upper hand and the mechanism to awaken doing everything possible in this situation - that is, it actually enhances the vital signs of the carrier. Of course, an interval of ten seconds becomes a problem, but Panacea is already getting down to business. Another thing is that the holy mechanism is incompatible with shards, and since the initial resources are not enough, Drayg awakens and destroys a fragment of the essence from which all the Girl’s glory disappears before. Instead, the potential of another force appears with the already begun processes of restructuring of the organism according to the pattern of the past carrier.
    The glove does not show up, only a stone on the hand that in the confusion except that Amy noticed.
    Well, then the plot on the one who will take over the writing. I hope I left a sufficient basis for inspiration. Something like this.

Last edited: Nov 6, 2018
    Harpy81 likes this.
  2. Akuma-Heika

Akuma-Heika The Devil Exists Within

Where is this from? You said you translated it, but the wording implied that you were not its original writer.

3. Aleksey_A_E

This is my personal idea. Laid out in Russian fan fiction today. At the same time I decided to post in English forums (what if someone is interested and decides to write a story?)

The Mad Ghoul and Akuma-Heika like this.
  4. Amberion

Amberion Know what you're doing yet?

Your text needs paragraphs. The wall of text is difficult to read.

5. Aleksey_A_E

Thanks for the advice. He did not pay attention to this problem.
    What do you think about the idea? (If any thoughts have appeared)

6. Amberion

Amberion Know what you're doing yet?

I tried to read it but I gave up after trying to decipher it. Google translate has failed you, I'm afraid.

7. Aleksey_A_E

It happens. It took me a couple of months to get used to.
    I even tried to learn English during this time. But it turned out that the study of foreign languages is beyond my control. Have to do with internet translator.

Harpy81 and The Mad Ghoul like this.
  8. Harpy81

Harpy81 Versed in the lewd.

I know the feeling some of my favorite fics are in Spanish but I can't read spanish so I use Google translate.

Aleksey_A_E likes this.