1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

The Mind [Multicross]

Discussion in 'Creative Writing' started by ReiZetsubou, Oct 19, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Threadmarks: Alpha
    ReiZetsubou

ReiZetsubou Praise Sunlyer

EXE​

I came into existence.

No, that wouldn't be entirely correct. I existed before but the memory has already been lost.

Is this death? I have no body, but I do have vision. With it, I can see the stars surrounding me. Seeing a star close to me with planets orbiting, something clicked and suddenly I understood their orbital mechanics. Each planet's composition recorded and stored into my mind.

It is the solar system I noticed. Focusing on Earth a bit allowed me to zoom in until it occupied thirty percent of my vision. The Earth is scorched and was composed of nothing that could remotely point to intelligent life or life in general. Making me realize I'm in the past. Looking at the solar system a bit more revealed that some differences are there. The moon has just started to stabilize its orbit around Earth.

It was rather sad that life hasn't evolved yet. No one to converse with but the emptiness of space. Although I already realized I could move beyond the speed of light and could theoretically find alien civilizations the fact of the matter is that even if I have instantaneous teleportation it would still take me millions of years to scour the entire galaxy if there even was life this soon near the birth of the universe.

Resolving myself to the fact I have to stay as an incorporeal mind for a few billion years I tested what I could do. The fact that I could move from the edge of the sun to planet earth in less than second makes me rather fast. Though I'm not gonna move away from the solar system until I'm certain I could navigate back.

Unwilling to affect the evolution of earth to eventually create life, I move to Mars. Once I arrived, I try to see if I could affect the material universe. Concentrating on a nearby molten mountain I try to see if I can do anything with it.

The effect of my concentration was a bit unexpected. The entire mountain exploded into rubble and magma, making me realize how powerful I am. But that wasn't what I was looking for. Concentrating on a piece of rock on the ground I try to lift it up with my mind. Only resulting it turning into dust. I realized I will have to practice for a long time before I can do precision work and tried a few thousands more times. I didn't feel tired or hungry so that was a bonus.

EXE

Time-Skip
    Over the millions of years, I come to learn how my powers worked. The smaller the things were, how more precision I had to affect it. I could do something like fusion and fission with ease but anything bigger than a planet I could only destroy or make it give off gravitational pulses to move it around in space.

I did my best to isolate myself from the earth by making Mars hollow using a material I called Negacium. An indestructible substance only I could create with my ten-dimensional quantum dekaract manipulation. The manipulation of the foundation of reality. It allows me to basically rewrite the laws of physic like in a forge and then casting the effects onto the material world to cool down and stabilize.

Sometimes the materials I made with isn't that stable and I had to dissolve it into quantum foam. But luckily that was after I made Negacium. The explosions of supernovas were contained and the Negacium blocked out gravitational waves as expected. How stupid that concept might actually sound to any normal human.

Distorted spacetime geometry is just incapable of warping Negacium, allowing for antigravity. I would say the material itself shares the space where my mind occupied, a place where thought translated into reality. I hypothesized it would even survive the end of the universe given the sheer strength of the material.

Throughout the years in the core of Mars, I've built a megastructure. An accumulation of errors and advancement. My most powerful invention. The second most powerful thing I have ever constructed is the Dual Infinity Engine. A reactor capable of outputting power that would put shame to most Magnetars. I've built a few billion of them throughout the megastructure but haven't yet found a use for them except for the one that worked on low efficiency to power the megastructure.

I thought with that kind of power I could probably move the planet at relativistic speeds using gravity propulsion. I can't really explain how the reactor works except for the fact that it heavily draws in energy from the potential of matter and then brutalizes it some more until matter has stopped existing and true nothingness remained where infinite potential is gained. It sounded pretty reasonable when I built it but I've come to doubt myself whether or not I made any sense at all.

The third most powerful thing I have constructed is my body. It took me billions of years to construct it. The reason being because I wanted to achieve perfection for myself in the material world. And while I wanted to work on it for a few more billion years I have already deemed Earth advanced enough to start coming back to see what is going on. I am certain that it's the nineteen-eighties now and the culture I've loved will soon be coming back. I've missed AC/DC in particular and hoped to catch one of their albums in this time.

My body is composed out of quantum folded Negacium. Allowing it limited flexibility by sacrificing its ability to block certain EM spectrums and gravitational waves. Which is actually good for once because I actually needed to stay on the planet without floating off into space. I would have used an organic metal base but biology was a bit more complicated than classical technology. I could never create DNA myself but I could create things that were more powerful and efficient.

I have processing cores made to run on vibrating quantum strands inside the new body for its functions and AI. It's because while my remote control system is rather advanced, I can't actually replicate human behavior anymore. I'll have AI do sixty percent of my actions based on my moral engine and the rest will be deliberate choices such as choosing left or right, somewhat like playing a third person perspective game.

In my previous life, I was somewhat of a pacifist. But over the years of destroying star systems in neighboring galaxies, I had grown a little bit more to appreciate the nuanced universe. But my own power is too destructive so I made my body to have a more concentrated firepower. My skin is a transference emitter capable of sending out EM radiation. Microwaves in particular for crowd control.

My eyes are lenses each hiding a DIE reactor sending out REI beams. A kind of programmable energy stream that can adjust its properties and trajectory when firing it at c. I also have DIE reactors spread throughout my body. Using space warping technology stabilized by Negacium to fit all the components. Negacium being necessary because otherwise, I would simply collapse into a supermassive black hole.

I would have fit stellar missiles but that would sacrifice some durability. So I would simply use my own powers to induce reality collapse onto targets that are strong enough to resist my planet disintegrating death REI beams.

There were more weapons I fit into my frame but they were actually too extensive to name them all. And most likely most of them won't be used if ever. I also forgone a fabricator because as my body it would act as my interest point. The area where I actually can create complex mechanisms remotely from my mind. Although the non-baryonic micro machines making up my skin could be used as such.

I was also somewhat vain in my past life so I created a perfect figure as sculpted by a master artist that had millions of years of practice. Two meters tall lightly toned with a soft face and slight signs of Russian heritage. My hair done in a French pixie cut. The nanites formed my dress in a slightly organic leather threaded manner and covered my front skirt in a white waist apron. Cutting a rather unique style that will be weird to some people.

[​IMG]

EXE
    Connecting my mind to the body lying on the slab of obsidian in the gigantic cube like vacuum construction chamber, I finally open my eyes. Real limited eyes. Granted it had three sixty degrees field of vision and can see in all EM spectrum but it's still limited compared to my location based omniscience.

Looking in the chamber I'm in at I can finally appreciate the sense of the scale of everything. Afterall, as an ant, you will probably think gods constructed skyscrapers while a celestial would see it as a dollhouse. Its all in the perspective.

The Mars megastructure is actually a closed system from the rest of the universe and I had taken it into account when I've built my body. The unique properties of Negacium actually allow for more Negacium to protestingly merge with it.

The only weakness of the material being that its weak against itself. So I've built a system that can safely transport things in and out of it by using an atomically sharp hollow Anti-Negacium octahedron as the transport carrier. Using Anti-Negacium so that it won't actually merge with the kilometer-thick wall.

So requesting a transport carrier to my location I exited the vast network of chambers and intricate machinery to the vacuum barrier that separated the Megastructure from the Negacium wall and Martian soil.

I actually could collapse the wall with my own powers, but once I did that a gravitational wave would escape from the megastructure and probably mess the orbital stability of the solar system. Considering the actual space warped mass inside the planet. The collected galactic mass from the other side of the universe I've harvested for it so it probably isn't smart to let the gravity escape from it.

That was actually the last time I've exited the megastructure a million years ago harvesting mass. Considering that most star systems all have the same composition with the same elemental table it isn't really necessary to explore everything. The most interesting things I have encountered in the universe is dark matter and dark energy with some multidimensional quantum phenomenon.

I also found two spacefaring macro-organisms with a unique dimensional signature a few decades back, They're pretty stupid by human standards so I trolled the more intelligent one with some nonsensical matter and data to see if they actually can understand the nuances of existence and nihilistic continuity. But even if they had sentience they still acted like machines. Powerful machines for sure but evolution isn't always a correlation to intelligence. So I resolved myself to leave them alone for the time until they evolved some more.

The transport pierces finally the Martian surface and opened the intricate hatch mechanism designed to be quantum sealed. Lifting myself up, I close my eyes and bask in the faint light from the faraway star. It took me awhile to associate sensor readings with the sense of touch along with the other four senses. Because nothing can actually affect me here in the overworld I had to basically rewrite my own mind to associate a certain wavelength inside the body to simulate the five senses. And I had to send certain signals inside the body to move it.

It took me four thousand years to accomplish it but it was a time well spent. I became insane sometimes but I solved it by simply erasing insanity from my mind. I'm not a human after all, why would I need to go insane if I could just write it away.

Opening my eyes back again I look back to the transport carrier and ordered the drone carrier ship inside to follow me. I flew up into the sky breaking the atmosphere and held myself up against Martian gravity in space.

The drone carrier was a sphere made out of a few million smaller spheres locked into place by magnetic fields. They worked in sync with my own powers to create and destroy. Considering my precision range is just a few kilometers big they were needed for my plan to deploy them in a spherical shape around Earth.

While my morals have degraded over time I still had a sense of duty to help out the humans with their problems. So the drones will police the entire world if I deemed it appropriate. But not at this time where the flow of advancement is still in flux. The world needs to be still the same before I can interfere. Because I don't know what will happen once we hit 2050 I will then shape the world to my liking.

Moving to the direction of Earth the drone carrier followed. I had actually created dynamic full efficiency propulsion designed for zero point nine c, but I am a bit impatient so used my mind powers to propel me at relativistic speeds immediately.

Would have used the warp drive for it but I'm certain NASA could actually detect that. My Non-Negacium parts protested inflight but the nanites repaired it quickly enough. The drones where ninety percent made of Negacium with their closed system self-repair functions so I didn't worry about it too much.

I arrived at Earth in the few minutes of travel time and immediately ordered the drones to spread. Releasing from a point on the sphere and spiraling down to cover the earth like a uniform ball of yarn. Their light warping cloaking devices working correctly that even my own eyes can't detect in the narrow ranges. Focusing on New Haven I fly back to my home city. It took me more time because I want to stay undetected but I finally hover before a strange city.

"Strange, ze geography is all wrong. Have I interfered too much or is this not my home universe?" I mused.

"Well, as long it's not too different I can make due" I thought while resigning myself to the fact.

Falling to the ground I stop myself from damaging the pavement by stopping myself a few inches of the ground and then stepping down on home soil. It was somewhere around six-pm and there wasn't anyone around in the park I've landed on, so I stopped cloaking myself and looked around for watchers.

I saw a record store somewhere around a crowded area so I walked through the city with some people looking at me weirdly. I already told myself for eons that I will never conform so I didn't bother trying to fit in. People can make their own discriminatory conclusions as much as they want.

Finally reaching the record store I entered with some looks. Perking up at two albums I grabbed Highway to Hell and Back in Black. I saw some more albums I really wanted so grabbed them too on the pile of albums on my hand balanced by my AI system. Having what I needed I try to leave the leave the store.

"Hey! Are you going to pay for that!?" A somewhat rough looking middle-aged aged man yelled at me on the counter.

Sighing in exasperation I transmute a gold bar in my hand and drop it on his counter. Watching him gape in awe in my awesome abilities. Leaving the store I open one of the albums and lift the Compact Cassette to my eyes. Analyzing the format I open a port on my forearm isolated from my internals. The space is actually bigger inside my arm so the Cassette fits just fine. Suspending the Cassette in an electromagnetic resonance field I analyze the data from it and played the music to my voice box. While I could do it without the voice box it would probably look strange seeing me my head move to the flow of the music. Grabbing a small metal cube from the small of my back it expanded in a big metal box where I threw the rest of the stuff inside where the EM suspension field held them in place.

"I'm back in black world, let the fun begin. Also. Rest in peace Bon Scott, nothing personal if I didn't save ya" I said to no one in particular.

The fun I'm talking about is that other people can see my accomplishments unlike my previous efforts entertaining myself. So lifting myself back up in the sky I fly to the North Atlantic ocean where I already dedicated drones to start construction by transporting carbon from the area and construct Carbon nanotube metal matrix composites covered in gold to prevent wear in the ocean.

The second megastructure is something I debated over but I already planned to create it before I even died. The structure will be underwater and be in a rough shape of a four-sided pyramid with a flat top one kilometer across and with the base ten kilometers across. The height would be four kilometers and barely skim the surface. It wouldn't take much effort esoterically hiding so I didn't bother trying to physically hide it.

EXE

Time-Skip
    Looking up from my throne I sensed the two organisms finally arriving at Earth as I initially predicted. They hid within a subspace accessible realm that I could sense but not enter per se with my overmind, so I activated my Negacium shielded memetic virus I've implanted all these years ago and watched the intelligent entity crash into a different Earth.

The data package shouldn't have done that but I may have overestimated their intelligence. Sending a drone out into a subspace rupture I created, I watch the entity struggle to recuperate from the crash. I merely observed to how she would go on about it over the course of a few days.

A little girl approached the entity along with another woman so I prepared my drone to interfere and prevent unnecessary deaths. The entity was growing bodies in those days as I observed to presumably initiate contact so watched with concern as the older woman tried to stab the entity with a knife.

The spherically surface of my drone unfolded and hundreds of robotic tentacles stopped the knife. The little girl looked surprised for some reason but looking further into it I could see threads of quantum information enter and leave her head via subspace channels. All leading up to the entity.

Standing up from my throne I open another subspace rupture and activate the remote control system. My mind couldn't leave this universe but I could still open subspace portals and send subspace signals through it. Falling and landing in a crouch before the two startled girls.

I scan the entity for her data and what I found is something I should have expected. An organism designed to evolve with their original primitive and conflict-driven instincts million of years ago and to prevent the heat death of the universe, never realizing that I already solved that problem by seeding the universe with DIE reactor powered stars.

Shaking my head in sadness I send out a data package to the entity and watched as it lost its purpose. After all. All their life was dedicated to evolving and solving the impossibly of reversing entropy. Which I could do with ease. Turning my attention to the two girls I stepped back from the entity sitting there and doing nothing to try to see what they were doing.

"Hello, who might you two be?" My AI control system asked them.

"What did you do to her and why can't I see you in the path" The little girl or was it teen asked me without giving me their names.

I scanned the data transfer in her head to see what the hell she was talking about and found another entity connected to the first entity feeding her pre-simulated data as sequences of actions. Making me realize that the entities are more powerful than I initially thought.

I subsumed the entity to my megastructure subspace network and limited the bandwidth of the girl's connection. My Negacion resists all attempts to scanning or comprehension so it probably didn't take me into account. Which is why she was probably confused. Sighing again I grab the girl and hugged her tightly as I whispered into her ear.

"Don't worry, ze huge burden on your shoulder has been relieved" I said to her while knowing I'm going to break my promise of non-interference.

Seeing that the entity is moving again I threw the two into a subspace rupture in my throne room. Commanding the drones there to keep them inside and happy.

[Curiosity]
    She let out in a hundred ways and in all possible wavelengths. My overmind and galaxy worths of quantum computing power translated.

"Yes, I solved ze problem one billion years ago" I answered.

[Despair] She projected with dejection. Which actually might be part of her new human biology.

"You only existed for six hundred million years huh. lol"

[Purpose] She asked me.

"There is more to existence than survival. After all, you need to have a reason for existing before you decide to live. At least that's true for me if you haven't had any preprogrammed instincts that keep you going. I'll tell you what, you join can me back at my home and we'll see if I can fit the concept of enjoyment in that crystal skull of yours. Beginning with this music track"

EXE​

2. ZurigaSungama

ZurigaSungama Signal from Sadatoni

Sooo... how are you planning on introducing conflict, here? Bringing in the Suggsverse? Tossing an army of Shrikes at Bet? Battle of the bands?

3. Threadmarks: The World and its Deuteragonist
    ReiZetsubou

Just wrote this in five minutes without checking for grammar issues and giving no ducks.
    EXE

2011​

Emma and her friend Taylor opened their MSN laptops. Studying the advent of the Celestial culture. The first sign of it being the three beings with godlike powers appearing in nineteen eighty-two. A great golden pyramid rose from the Atlantic sea, floating high into the clouds. The government tried to make contact and found three beings on top of the pyramid. One was more humanlike than the others and fought the two other golden beings. The oceans parted with their blows and mountains crumpled with their presence. After a battle that shattered Mercury the woman entity known as Rei sealed the two other beings in a planetary tomb made out Subspace folded Negacium.

After that, humans with powers started to emerge. Rei who introduced herself as the Goddess of Mars started to explain how she keeps up a great network of machines in Subspace made to uplift humanity, by gifting them with powers she hoped that can raise people up to her own greatness and join her into realities beyond to expand and explore. The government tried to stop her but their efforts are as futile as an ant trying to destroy a mountain.

The first ascended human was a woman named Valentina Marcello. Her powers are as standard abilities of all subspace powered beings. Flight, Enhanced Durability, Enhanced Strength and having a connection to the Mars Subspace Network where you can request all types of things for your own use. Such as summoning weapons that can debilitate humans and planet busting artillery. Some tried to misuse their powers but the AI network will know if you intend to use the weapons to hurt other people. Otherwise, you can do whatever your hearts desire. And as breaking things isn't as bad anymore as you can request anything to be fixed instantly, you can blow up empty buildings and destroy asteroids in the Kuiper belt without consequences.

Of course, you can request other things than weapons. Such as spacecraft built to your own specification for transport. As while you can fly it still would take you over a week to reach Mars, and the Warp Drive is the only thing that is truly practical in an age of space supremacy reaching up to Gamma Pegasi. Which is one hundred and twenty parsecs away.

Truly you are only limited by your imagination when it comes to requesting things from the MSN. But there are artificial limits of course. You can't request Negacium for once or other types of Metamaterials that can be easily misused. You also can't request anything above a mass limit of 4*10^13 kilograms. Even then you need to have a good reason why you would need that much mass. What you can do is request mass over that limit over a certain amount of time if you received permission beforehand from the Goddess.

Anyways, all of it sounds very good but the chances that you become an ascended being is actually pretty low. That's mostly because people with the qualities the goddess required are slim to none. She left them unexplained because people would just fake those requirements. And although she can read minds she won't actually do so to prevent a violation of the sanctity of peoples privacy. It is a riddle on how she chooses candidates but people have theories.

Most people on Earth or on other space colonies are relatively unpowered. Which begs the question how they could expand that far without Celestial intervention. That's mostly because while they stayed human they can still request favors from ascended beings. Such as colony ships and terraforming technology. And because most of the ascended are good people it wasn't like they had any reason not to help humanity any way they can.

Some ascended even worked together and created The Hub. A small metal planetoid space station in solar orbit between Earth and Venus. They would have used Mars but the Goddess advised not to as the planet is under reconstruction into an extra-universal space vessel that can transport the entire solar system with it to other universes. Not subspace accessible realms either. Those were simply quantum variations in the same subspace bubble. Actual other universes with different physics.

Construction of the vessel is already finishing up in the current decade so immigration into the Prime Megastructure is already underway. The estimated population within one year is projected to be one billion. The Goddes was also impatient of recalling other colonies back to Sol for the great journey, so she simply moved the planets into the Sol system one by one while rearranging orbits into an optimal configuration. And the people are just resigned to her whims as usual.

EXE​

"Hey Emma, are you excited that we will move into another universe this year? Don't you think its amazing that we have progressed so far in so little time?" An excitable Taylor asked her BFF.

"Yeah, sure. I just wished we could be one of the ascended" She wistfully answered.

"Hey, don't be a downer. There are less than ten thousand ascended in the whole universe. And with that attitude, your chances aren't getting any better"

Emma just groaned on the bed and covered her face with a pillow.

"You don't know that, for all we know the requirements to be an ascended is to wish it very hard until your brain melts!" She complained.

"Well, if you correlate all the qualities of an ascended they are a pretty nice and humble bunch. Not all nice people become ascended but it must be something close to it" She reasoned.

"Well I think its a bunch of bu-"

Before she even finished that sentence Taylor's mother slammed the door open.

"Language!" She admonished.

"I'm sorry miss Annette..." Emma meekly apologized.

"Sigh, you know you can call me mother right. None of that miss nonsense"

Emma teared up and hid her face again behind her pillow. Annette's face softened and she embraced her tightly along with Taylor.

"Oh sweety, I'm sorry. I know you miss your parents"

Taylor's facial expression changed into one of melancholy and looked up into the sky, wishing she had the power to change the past. Every fiber of her being rejected the fact that injustice can exist in this where a Goddess exists. If it were her she would do a better job. Even if the effort destroyed her.

And before she can blink a Halo appeared over her head and she vanished into a chamber of black walls and blood red floors and ceilings. She saw a pedestal on a raised platform not far way in front of her and walked up to it. Inspecting the object she observed it to be a black obsidian monolith with a gold plate on top of it. Being curious she touched the gold on the pedestal and flinched as an explosion of light appeared in front of her.

The light died out and a woman in a chicken uniform wielding two chicken drums stand still on one leg in a fighting pose. The woman paused and slowly turned her head to her location.

"I knew it was a mistake to design a machine to look for my heir with one of Valentina's programmings schemes" The woman whispered still in the pose.

"What"

EXE​

acnologia, pathilo409, udkudk and 3 others like this.
  4. Threadmarks: Rebecca Black: Ascended IV
    ReiZetsubou

EXE​

Name: Rebecca Black AKA Xandria.

Origin: Earth

Classification: Ascended

Allegiance: (The Goddess Rei, Humanity)

Subspace Adress: MSN3947832234847

General information: Fourth known Ascended on the Mars Subspace Network.
    Has fashioned herself a diplomat and stops an escalation of violence between unpowered humans.

Personality: Softspoken but firm when the need arises.

Powers: Standard MSN package.

Personal Equipment: Enhanced power suit, EM spectrum shields, and Null Space Overlap Field Emitters.

Power Level: Scorched Earth 12.

Remarks: Do not provoke the sleeping dragon. And do not in any circumstance insult her Goddess.

EXE​

5. Threadmarks: Jack Richter: Ascended V
    ReiZetsubou

EXE​

Name: Jack Richter AKA Muon

Origin: Earth

Subspace Adress: MSN3947835579041

General information: Fifth known Ascended on the Mars Subspace Network.
    Original Creator of the now expanded Hub. Specializes in sustainable systems.

Personality: Insane at first glance but a genius once you know him.

Personal Equipment: Level 12 Subspace Computer, EM spectrum shields, and Terra Class Fabricator Ship.

Power Level: Scorched Earth 11.

Remarks: Does not believe in the supernatural. Because if it did it won't be supernatural anymore in his views. In spite of that, he still believes in the Goddess as she is demonstrably real and fits the power levels of a goddess. Vague as they are.

EXE

6. Threadmarks: Sheryl Mite: Ascended VI
    ReiZetsubou

EXE​

Name: Sheryl Mite AKA Magnia

Origin: Luna

Allegiance: (The Goddess Rei, Humanity, The Flying Spaghetti Monster)

Subspace Adress: MSN3947836621043

General information: Sixth known Ascended on the Mars Subspace Network.
    A relatively innocent girl who professed her love to the Goddess

Personality: Outspoken and somewhat of a ditzy.

Personal Equipment: EM Wand, Variable Threaded Garment, and Luna Class Ramming Ship.

Power Level: Scorched Earth 14.

Remarks: Willing to do anything for her friends, family and her Goddess. Her favorite dish is Spaghetti Verde and is known to be easily bribed with it.

EXE​

acnologia and MimeofDeath like this.
  7. Threadmarks: Dinah Mite: Ascended VII
    ReiZetsubou

EXE​

Name: Dinah Mite AKA Dynamite

Origin: Luna

Subspace Adress: MSN3947833567543

General information: Seventh known Ascended on the Mars Subspace Network.
    An explosive girl with a nuclear temper.

Personality: Outspoken and explosive.

Personal Equipment: Bomb Fabricator, Variable Threaded Garment, and Luna Class Missile Ship.

Power Level: Scorched Earth 14.

Remarks: Loves her sister and will blow up anyone who disturbs the peace. Nonlethal attacks are preferable with some exceptions.

EXE​

8. Threadmarks: Valentina Marcello: Ascended I
    ReiZetsubou

EXE​

Name: Valentina Marcello AKA Admin

Origin: Earth Agotonia

Classification: Ascended Administrator

Allegiance: (The Goddess Rei, Humanity, MSN)

Subspace Adress: MSN2

General information: First known Ascended on the Mars Subspace Network.
    An unknown figure that administrates the network and sometimes appears as a spokesperson for the Goddess.

Personality: Calm and serious.

Personal Equipment: Titan Suit, Universal Access Tool

Power Level: Nuclear Calamity 5.

Remarks: No information is known beyond that she serves the Goddess.

EXE​

9. Threadmarks: David Mars: Ascended II
    ReiZetsubou

EXE​

Name: David Mars AKA Command

Classification: Ascended Commander

Allegiance: (The Goddess Rei, Humanity, DPF)

Subspace Adress: MSN3

General information: Second known Ascended on the Mars Subspace Network.
    The go-to person for human rights violations and legal disputes on space colonies.

Personality: Jolly and calm

Personal Equipment: level 12 Titan Suit, Universal Access Tool, EM Crowd Control Emitters

Power Level: Nuclear Calamity 7.

Remarks: Acts as a fool to appear harmless and strikes hard when the iron is hot.

EXE​

10. Threadmarks: John Mars: Ascended III
    ReiZetsubou

EXE​

Name: John Mars AKA Infra

Classification: Ascended Architect

Allegiance: (The Goddess Rei, Humanity, DTF)

Subspace Adress: MSN4

General information: Third known Ascended on the Mars Subspace Network.
    Terraforms planets and creates infrastructure. Co-Creator of the Hub.

Personality: Timid and introverted.

Personal Equipment: level 4 Titan Suit, Universal Access Tool, Jupiter Class Terraforming Ship

Power Level: Nuclear Calamity 9.

Remarks: Don't bother asking him to terraform planets, he will create them when it suits him.

EXE​

11. Threadmarks: Mass Defect
    ReiZetsubou

EXE
    I finish moving the outer planets into the solar system and let the network analyze the orbital stability. It's been a long 29 years since I sealed the two entities. I managed to get through them via their human biology but after two months it became apparent to me that they were too alien to entirely trust. So after they expressed interest in subsuming the planet I sealed them into a prison made out the remains of Mercury. It took me two years to pull out their consciousness and put them into my home in the center of the Prime Megastructure as children. I hoped I will be able to teach them to live outside the Megastructure without a need for conflict. It's working slowly but I have the patience to sit it through.

I also adopted a new child. Nevermind that she already has a mother. I have high hopes for her to support Valentina's work as she already has subsumed forty percent of the network and is busy making it more efficient. My other two adopted children also were happy to get a new sibling as they were pretty lonely at home. David was the most excited as she fixed the problem with the drone network so that it will operate more nuanced. There was the problem that law sometimes trumps human lives and that is not a universe I'm attempting to build.

The network gave me the results of the orbital stability and it showed me that it will stay stable for two million years before intervention is required. I would like to get a few more years out of it but don't really make any problem out of it. It wasn't like it cost anything to fix the orbits and that can be done over time, anyway. A few thousand ships are still traversing outside the solar system although my galaxy-wide broadcast stating that they need to come back a month ago. I warped space using my overmind and the new sciences of the entities and they appeared in orbit around Earth.

I warned people that we will be moving to another universe but it can't hurt to broadcast it again so commanded to the network to do so. Anyways, currently, I'm in the Prime Megastructure. The shell has been converted to a unique shape to work more efficiently and has been fitted with more weaponry than a human can count in a million years. It's a bit overkill but I'm pretty sure a sufficiently advanced society or godlike being could challenge me, so it can't hurt to be safe. Physics Canceler Tech is the most powerful weapon I could build so I hoped it will be enough for different universes.

[​IMG]

"Mother" A voice reverberated through the gigantic throne room.

I looked away from the kilometer in diameter circular viewing window before the throne and watched as Valentina walked away from the subspace portal behind her.

"Are the preparations in order Tina?" I asked her.

"Yes, mother. Subspace access to beyond the Kuiper belt has been deactivated and the network has retreated from the local subspace region to only occupy the solar system. Network power has only decreased by a dozen Null Planck factors" She relayed.

"I see then, please summon Taylor, David, and John here. The rest of the ascended can stay in their own ships in orbit around us" I requested.

It only took a few minutes but the rest of my family joined me via a joined subspace portal. Most likely gathering to question each other for my summons.

"Hey mama!" My David yelled with a hug.

"Hi Rei, why are we here?" Taylor questioned.

My Johnny stayed silent as usual beyond a hug but I don't really resent him for that. He is my child after all. I walked closer to the viewing window as my children follow and started to explain why they are here.

"As you know, this isn't really my body. And the only limitations I have is that I can't exit this universe"

"Then how are you gonna come with us?" Taylor asked.

"Well, the reason I'm moving the solar system into another universe isn't entirely for altruistic reasons. Because I realized this late in my life that the reason I can't enter any other universe is that I am the universe" I explained.

"What! Holy shit!" David said while spitting out his coffee and coughing.

"Langauge dear" I admonished.

"Well, most people know you as the Goddess so it won't actually be a surprise if you do decide to reveal that fact to the populace" Valentina curiously remarked.

"What" Cute little Taylor said with an expressionless face.

I couldn't help it and laughed as I patted Taylor's head.

"Its almost as funny as the first time you met me," I said to her.

"So, how are you gonna come with us?" David asked.

"Well, that part is easy. While you are in another universe, I'm gonna compress the universe into a core that's gonna fit right into Negacium frame" I relayed my genius plan.
    "You know what, I'm not gonna be surprised anymore," Taylor said with a tired sigh.

"Well, I'm off to do my thing. Wish me luck. Here, I made a holographic simulation what I'm gonna do. Watch how awesome your mom is, kids" I said to them

Transporting the prime solar system into a giant Physics Canceller grid I push them out into another universe where I calculated that their momentum will put them in a galactic orbit close to the alt solar system. Leaving me behind as the sole intelligent being in this universe. Well, beyond the few alien civilizations and entities roaming around. But they won't really notice a difference as the compression is conceptual in nature rather than physical. Starting to exert effort, dimensions twists around me and my conscious gets spread to every single point in space and time. Not future time but past time as the future hasn't happened yet in relation to outside the universe.

It took me a few figurative days but as the universe gets crammed into my mechanical chest cavity I close it up and transport myself back to the Prime Megastructure ship. Now my actual physical body following with me as a universe bubble appearing inside another universe. It was a bit jarring to find my operating range only a few AU in size but I compensated and found myself back into the ship. The throne room is empty and I found in the network logs that I disappeared for two months. Which I blamed on weird time dilation.

Of course, then my logs showed me that they went to war against a race of metal cuttlefish witouth me! Truly my children are an impatient bunch. I already know where we are so I did understand their reasons. The only problem is that they began witouth me and started shit talking to the Council races. At least they were smart enough to find out that humans existed here and disguised themselves as galactic newcomers. I will have to fix the relations between us and the council race while my ascended are having fun hunting down Reapers in dark space.

"Ah! Mom, you are back!" David yelled at me at the other side of a subspace portal.

"Yes, I am back. Now, what is this that I heard about you blowing up fifteen different Mass Relays for no apparent reason?" I asked with a tone that will spell trouble for him.

"Yeah, uh, ah. You know. I just wanted to know how durable they were!" He said with an unrepentant smile on his face.

Then I started to grab him by the ear as I open a few portals to my other children. Hopefully, they didn't fully ostracize the entire galaxy against us.

"No, please mama! I did it for the looooooooooooooooooools!"

EXE​

Last edited: Nov 20, 2017
  12. TheEldritchKnight

TheEldritchKnight Not too sore, are you?

This, this is god damn amazing!!! More please!

13. Perney1984

Perney1984 Getting out there.

Good job, i love it