1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

The Saiyans of Earth[DBZ Quest]

Discussion in 'Questing' started by BlackThief12, Jan 10, 2016.

1. BlackThief12

BlackThief12 Nihon no Kokujin Dorobō

Disclaimer: I do not own Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z, Dragon Ball GT, Dragon Ball Super, Dragon Ball Kai and Dragon Ball Xenoverse. They were all owned by Fuji-TV, Tooi animation and Akira Toriyama.

Please Support the official release.

Some time ago, back when I was just a young man and you were yet to be born, I once lived on a planet. A planet where our races were brutal, powerful and superior races, where we live as the strong who prey on the weak.

Despite that, we are in danger of extinction.

Back then, before I marry with your mother, our home planet, Planet Vegeta, were destroyed, along with many of our own people. Even thought few of us survive thank to Bardock, we are still in danger of extinction.

So we found a place to hide and stay there, in order to avoid extinction and to rest easily from the long and restless journey.

Our new home?

Planet Earth.

The man, with a long black beard and short hair and wearing a normal casual clothes, finished his story as he look at the two children, both males, who are sleeping peacefully.

"Sleep well, my children." The man said as he look at the night sky, full of stars as he feel his wife coming into bed. "For that maybe one day, the day will come when we'll be discover, and our only hope would be the next generation of Sayians." It is the only thing he said as he stood up and headed toward the bed.

[Present Day]

Azure look at the oceans, as behind him some people enjoyed at the nice party between friends and rivals, or stuff like that.

Its something he truly feel boring.

He has a dark brown hair and deep blue eyes. Wearing a training gi he would wear in training as always, with a leather armor strap on his chest and a bracelet on both of his wrist.

He sigh in bored as another person came in.

"I see that you're boring heh Azure?" The young boy ask him, who look at him back. "Something like that. I never expected myself to be boring in something that I like." Azure told him as he lay on the sand, sounding boring. "You're not the only one whose bored." He told Azure as he point to four others people looking bored.

He look at them.

2. Larekko12

Larekko12 Connoisseur.

I dislike this immediately becuase the Saiyans haven't taken over the planet or a local area warlord style and that the first saiyan kid doesn't have a Saiya- jin name.

3. BlackThief12

Meh, I'm not good with naming a Saiyan... but say Saiyan could be human.

And they did took over a area... if they have a King. And the Saiyans here are young and haven't mature.

4. Makahl

Makahl Know what you're doing yet?

You really should make a beta call.
    I'm not the best choice but if you can't get someone else I'm willing to do it.
    Besides that sayan should have names that are the phonetic equivalent of a vegetable somazure is right out.

5. BlackThief12

Yeah, why not? By the way, what's a Somazure?

6. Makahl

A somazure is a kind of spelling mistake, it's grown from android trees when instead of hitting space the m button gets hit.
    Also if you could clarify which of my statements you said the 'why not' on that'd help a lot.

7. BlackThief12

About the beta.

8. Makahl

sure, I'll see what I can do.