1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

The Strongest Fiction army

Discussion in 'General' started by Zaztra Vandesh, Mar 6, 2021.

Tags:
  1. Zaztra Vandesh

Zaztra Vandesh Versed in the lewd.

Just some basic question, i saw an essence in Meta Essence CYOA that can give you any army, fictional or not and wonder, who is the strongest army ?

At first i thought it's the warhamer 40 k guy army, and then i thought about frieza saiyan army from DBZ

What do you guys think ?

2. mizzet

mizzet Connoisseur.

The 'strongest' army probably runs into the 'my infinity is bigger then your infinity' problem.

One group that comes to mind is The Divine Host. It's an army of Chronovores numbering in the tens of thousands with each individual capable of devouring universes. They were at war with the Timelords for a while, whose War-Tardises were capable of fighting and killing the Chronovores.

3. killgore444

killgore444 Versed in the lewd.

By strongest army, do you mean ANYTHING? Or are there some sort of limits?
    I mean mizzet's reference to the Divine-Host/Time-Lord "Armies" sort of trump everything. But are you instead talking bout a reasonable fantasy/sci-fi military force? And for that matter, is it just "Army"? Or are we talking about military in general? In other words, do Space Forces count as an Army, or is it ground pounders only?

4. Zaztra Vandesh

Anything that have aome sort of leadership and order, hell, even a bandit group can be conaidered as an army

5. killgore444

Then as mizzet said, either the Divine-Host of cronovores or the Time-Lords who fought them.

For a more Mortal scale, I'd go with Warhammer 40k on the ridiculous side of the scale, to the Galactic Alliance Armed Forces from the game Battlelords of the 23rd Century for a more realistic look at a super advanced sci-fi setting (Although you need to drop the Mutzachan's racial fleet to prevent it flying back to ridiculous).

Sol Mark-1 likes this.
  6. Zaztra Vandesh

out of curiosity, what can they do exactly ?, i keep hearing them being some strong shit.

for example, if someone has an army of them goes invading DC world, can they defeat the like of the spectre, thanos and other ?

7. killgore444

Never really got into Dr Who, but if they're capable of EATING universes, then yeah, I'd say they could trash everyone in DC or Marvel. After all, both settings have the universe have a personification that has never been beat by anyone in universe.

8. NorrisStock

NorrisStock Getting some practice in, huh?

When I came across an article about the US Army's modern combat helmet, my curiosity was immediately piqued. The exciting designs described in article https://www.agmglobalvision.com/modern-US-army-combat-helmet, its designs and advanced technologies amazed me: from integrated communications systems to a durable ballistic protective layer. Seeing that this helmet provided protection and communication for military personnel on the battlefield, I felt great admiration for those who wear it in service. This is an example of the implementation of advanced innovations in the defense service of our countries.

Last edited: Feb 26, 2024
  9. John_Oakman

John_Oakman Come touch my hentai machine

Any min maxxers with a waifu catalog.