1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

The World is Mine [JJBA+F/SN]

Discussion in 'Questing' started by EnderofWorlds, Aug 1, 2013.

1. EnderofWorlds

EnderofWorlds Versed in the lewd.

It was the grand finale of the Fourth Holy Grail War; Kiritusgu Emiya had ordered his Servant, Saber, to destroy the grail in order to prevent the evil deity held within that had perverted the ritual itself. In doing so, however, he unleashed all the mud within the lesser grail; mud tainted and filled with All the Evils of Mankind, every sin, vice, crime, and punishment. It spewed forth from the shattered cup; killing hundreds with its vile touch, along with the destruction caused by Saber's attack. The end result: a blazing inferno that engulfed a considerable part of the city, condemning everyone within to a painful death.

It was within one of these damned buildings, that one Enrico Pucci was desperately clinging to life; pushing away with debris was in his path, while his Stand Whitesnake dealt with the vile mud. He had no idea what was going on, or what the mud even was for that matter; but the moment it came into sight his Stand went into a frenzy, doing whatever it could to ensure that not a single drop touched him. The only reason he was even in this town in the first place was to recruit and enlist people to further Dio's plan. And to do that; he needed people, either to use as pawns and tools for the plan, or as a source of Stands for Whitesnake to take and implant into those already under his command.

Just then, the building began to shake. Already battered by the shattering of the Holy Grail; the entire structure crumbled in on itself, forcing Pucci to hastily rush through a hallway and jump through an open window, lest he be drowned in mud and rubble. However, he wasn't quite fast enough, as he was clipped by some of the debris; sending him crashing to the ground and tearing his cassock.

One of the torn parts of the cassock had a pocket, and within that pocket lay a single finger bone. Separated from the cassock, the scrap of cloth and its contents land into a clump of mud clinging onto a wall.

A clump that was about to drop onto a young red-headed child...

The boy walked, through the fire and the rubble, ignoring the cries for help and the moaning of despair. He moved on by sole willpower alone; abandoning his very being, his sense of self, in order to try and escape the death and carnage behind him. He was empty; everything that made up who the boy was had already been burned away in the fire.

It was then, as the boy walked under an overhang, did a clump of mud and a single finger bone drop from the wall and onto the boy. The mud landed right in the boy's face and sent him crashing to the ground; being absorbed through his skin and mouth.

Along with the lone bone it held inside...

Blackness; at first there was nothing but blackness. But then...came light, and with that, memories.

Memories of a dead mother and an abusive father; one you killed with your own two hands. Memories of a wimpy boy who you pushed around, planning to take the wealth of his family as your own. Memories of a stone mask, and how it was your key to ascension; to becoming something far greater than human. Memories of your defeat against the boy, now a man, who you once pushed around; now dealing a deathblow and taking the both of you to the ocean depths. Memories of taking that man's body as your own and rising up to once again claim dominion over the vermin you had risen above over a century ago; and the power that you had attained shortly afterwards. Memories of fighting against a descendant of that man, and loosing; once again dying and facing oblivion...

But now, as you open your eyes and begin to rise, now you....Dio...have returned.

You stand up once again, finding it difficult to do so. Curious, you look upon your body and frown; not only were you mortal, but a child at that. However, it was but a minor setback; so long as you lived and survived, nothing will stand in your path.

Taking note of your surroundings, you realize that you were in a hellish waste; likely caused by a war of some sort by your guess. Still, with no way out but forward, you marched on. As you ventured forward, you attempted to call upon your Stand; The World, hoping that it would be able to quicken your pace by moving you itself. However, all that came was a hazy outline of your Stand. You scowl; of course a child would have trouble manifesting a Stand, even more so with the frail limitations of humanity.

You scoff; you had abandoned such trappings for a reason, after all. Still moving onward, though stumbling due to your new body's limits; you find a rather welcome sight: your most trusted subordinate, the man who's loyalty was so sure and unyielding that you trusted him to be your guiding conscience as you made a new world for yourself and your subordinates; Enrico Pucci. The priest was frantically scrabbling about, looking for something on the ground.

"What troubles you Pucci?" You ask, your voice filled with that polite yet charismatic English accent, "Why do you scrape at the ground like a stray dog for scraps? My 'conscience' should be far above such base acts..."

Pucci turns to you in shock; stuttering out, "D-Dio-sama?"

You simply give him a grin filled with smugness and cool confidence, "Yes, Pucci; it is I, Dio. I have returned, though how I have done so still eludes me..."

Pucci rushes over to you and prostrates himself before your feet, "Dio-sama, you have returned! F-forgive me; for I have failed: while falling out of a collapsing building, the remains you had entrusted me had been torn away from my pocket, and I have been desperately searching for them ever since."

Hmm...if that was the case, then..."It appears that this accident was an act of good fortune; for it was likely that what you had lost, was what allowed me to be reborn into this new body. While the loss of the bone is a setback, what we have gained in return is far more valuable, don't you agree?"

Pucci looks up to you in abject joy, "Yes! Of course it is, my lord." Pucci then picks up your small, child body, "We have to get out of here; I'll carry you to save time and so we can move faster."

You frown but concede, "Though it pains me to admit such weakness, I must agree; time is of the essence. I shall have to rectify that later; for now, onwards we march."

And so the two of you, a loyal, devout priest and the being he worshipped; marched through the fiery, desolate wastes that had already killed so many. However, neither of you would fall like the rest of the cattle before you had; both of you were far to determined, your wills set to a greater cause and would not falter against such paltry opposition as simple fire and destruction!

However, once again it came down to your new body; it's sheer youth so stifling and weak that you feel like an infant! Even with your willpower and determination, the fumes and heat were steadily getting to you; your body wracked with fits of coughing. Noticing your weakness; Pucci acted, finding someone within the wreckage still alive, begging the man to try and save you.

The man takes a single look at you, and you put on the best pitying and dying look you can, reaching out towards him in false desperation; if you were going to be a child, then you were going to milk it for what it's worth. The man, touched by the look of your 'desperation', pulls out a...sheath? Yes, a sheath and pushes it against you, letting the damn thing turn into light and pixie dust and healing you of your injuries.

You've seen some wierd shit; but this is definitely new territory here.

Still, you were alive; and Pucci and the stranger were relieved, your body still young and tired; you can't help but pass out...

You awaken in a hospital; with Pucci and the stranger at your bedside. Pucci tells you you're ok and explains the situation: the man who saved you is Kiritsugu Emiya, who's apparently a magician of some sort; or something like that. Given the situation you're in, he offers both of you sanctuary in his new home.

Do you take the offer?
    [X] Yes; magic is a new avenue you've never discovered. Perhaps it will be a new tool for you to use in your plans
    [X] No; while you are weak, you think it would be best for you to stay on the road for a bit
    [X] Write-in

Author's note: This ain't gonna be updating daily; it was just a quest that needed to see the light of day.

2. Biigoh

Biigoh Primordial Tanuki Moderator

[X] Yes; magic is a new avenue you've never discovered. Perhaps it will be a new tool for you to use in your plans

3. EnderofWorlds

Oh yeah; I should make a character sheet and index, huh...

Character Sheet:
    [img width=600 height=337]http://1-media-cdn.foolz.us/ffuuka/board/a/image/1349/81/1349819700158.jpg[/img]
    (But with Shirou's hair and eye color)
    Name: Dio Brando
    Alignment: Lawful Evil
    Species: Human (regretfully)

Parameters:
    Strength: D
    Agility: D
    Endurance: D
    Mana: D
    Stand: Online

Prana: 40/40

Skills:
    Charisma (B) - Naturally charismatic; you can get people to listen to and follow you with ease, only really stubborn and strong-willed individuals who disagree with your views will be able to resist your charm

Eye of the Mind (True) (B) - You are devious and calculating; always one step ahead of your opponents, able to nullify their greatest strengths or turn their strongest blows to your advantage. After all, such things come naturally to a genius like yourself.

Magecraft (C) - You know the basics of thaumaturgy and have enough knowledge to function as a 'magic user' in magus society. Of note are you abilities in Reinforcement and Alteration when it comes to utilizing it to your own body.

Stand:
    [​IMG]
    The World - Your stand; one of the strongest and fastest stands in the world, it's sole equal is Star Platinum. It's ability is to stop time itself, allowing you to move through the frozen time for a set duration; depending on your physical parameters

Destructive Power: A
    Speed: A
    Range: B
    Durability: C
    Precision: A
    Developmental Potential: B

Time Stop Duration: 1.5 seconds, 3 if reinforced.

Subordinates:
    Enrico Pucci - your most loyal and trustworthy subordinate; the man you have chosen to be your 'conscience' should you ever fall astray in your goals and ambitions. Someone you can even arguably call...a friend.

sassafras likes this.
  4. Robotninja

Robotninja Connoisseur.

[X]Agree

5. Xicree

Xicree Destroy and Rejoice!

6. overmind

overmind Ruler of the Swarm

7. Selias

Selias Well worn.

8. Fellgar

Fellgar Connoisseur.

An evil shirou. All I can say is its about time! I look forward to the awesome.

9. Selias

Selias Well worn.

To be fair, it's not really Shirou. Just his body.

10. hunter09

hunter09 Versed in the lewd.

11. Pipeman

Pipeman Well worn.

12. MHLord

MHLord Why hello there.

13. FurikoMaru

FurikoMaru Versed in the lewd.

[X] No; while you are weak, you think it would be best for you to stay on the road for a bit

Because I want to see what else Enda might have planned.

14. Alexander

Alexander That is not dead which can eternal lie

DIO-SAMAAAAA!!!!!!! YOU'RE ALIVEEEEEE!!!!!! DIO-SAMA BANZAAAAAIIIIII!!!!!!!!!

*ahem*

Also: Ender, I now love you ;D .

15. BlackWarth

BlackWarth Not too sore, are you?

Seeing how Dio doesn't know about magic, he is also probably ignorant of the Moonlit World. I am also curious about how he will react when he learn about the DDA existence.

16. Alexander

He will probably be glad his method of vampirism didn't involve spending a century as a mindless zombie. But this is Dio-sama, the appropriate reaction is to lust after their powers and become the number on.

He has the power of stand. A bullshit alien hax power and a subordinate that can transfer them. He only needs to find an Arrow and we are for a ride.

17. Zasnul

Zasnul blah

>A century as a Zombie.

Well, if have Potential With A Big P, or some real good magic-ing stat, then you can skip that step.

18. Disminded

Disminded Versed in the lewd.

19. Ardion Prosili

Ardion Prosili Lover of Horned Women

20. Ronall

Ronall (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

So the only person Kiritsugu could truly save was Dio Brando?
    Goddamn, being Kiritsugu is suffering. The Poor guy can never catch a break.

X] Yes; magic is a new avenue you've never discovered. Perhaps it will be a new tool for you to use in your plans
    All the more suffering for Kiritsugu, when he finds out all the pain and suffering we're going to unleash with his teachings.

Also I'm suprised that Dio's only able to summon a wispy version of The World. Even Polnareff was able to summon a chibi version of Silver Chariot when de-aged by Alessi's Sethan. Then again it might be because Polnareff was born with Silver Chariot, and Dio awakened The World with an Arrow.

Given how much cruelty Dio unleashes everywhere he goes we should look into recruiting Kirei and creating an harem/army of evil priests. Haning out with Us, Dio will be the closest thing Kirei will ever come to to paradise.

21. EnderofWorlds

Your body was also in the same condition Shirou's was in canon, which was pretty bad off.

So, looks like rooming with Kerry it is.

22. Ronall

Ronall (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Does your physical condition really have much to do with manifesting a Stand, though?
    Last time I checked, the guy who managed to manifest Highway Star managed to do so successfuly dispite the fact he was stuck in the hospital after an airplane crash. Granted, he awoke his Stand via an Arrow, but one could argue that his injury at the time would've prevented him from survivng the awakening.

It's strange that Highway Star's user managed to survive the experience, while Koichi didn't, and needed Josuke to save him, despite the latter being in perfect health at the time, Not to mention Holly, who seemed to be in pretty good health, but couldn't manifest Hermit Purple, a much weaker Stand. If anything, it seems more like you need a stronger willpower, considering that Highway Star seems designed to heal its user who was crippled, and Koichi was pretty wishy-washy at the begging of Diamond is Unbreakable.

On the other hand, Time Stop seems to be heavily based of physical ability, as Dio's vampire prowess seems to grant him a much longer time using The World (with Joestar blood), and IIRC Jotaro says somthing about Time Stop straining his body.

In conclusion; It's Jojo, Araki ain't got to explain shit.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 30, 2014
  23. Alexander

Yeah. I hope Dio's charisma is high enough to convince Kerry to teach him magecraft right off the bat without the misleading he tried to Shirou. And if he is still inadequate...there is always Tohsaka.

To be fair he just got revived from a single bone dipped in AM inside a unfamiliar body. With Stands created by mental energy, I think he was enough out of syncro. He will get better soon most likely.

24. EnderofWorlds

You accept his offer, and shortly afterwards you and Pucci are moved to Emiya's new estate. Your first night there, after the ragged man offering you sanctuary had fallen asleep, Pucci informed you of the backstory he gave the man: you were his ward, travelling with him as he spread the word of God to the masses. One day, he had decided that he should try to settle down somewhat; finding a more permanent residence than the road he traveled, for your sake. He was considering Fuyuki when the fire happened; nearly killing the two of you. Now with Kiritusgu's arrangement; he can now continue his travels for the Lord, knowing that you are safe under the watch of the other man.

Of course; what this really meant was that Pucci had free reign to carry out what orders you had for him, while maintaining a proper cover to ensure nobody catches on. With this in mind, you begin to formulate your next move; creating new plans and modifying old ones to fit the scenario you're currently in.

First off, addressing Pucci, "Excellent job, Pucci; as expected. Now that you are able to move about without caution, I have two assignments for you."

"The first is the hardest, and the most crucial; I need you to attain a stone mask, Aztec in origin. It was what raised me beyond the limits of human mortality. While the one I used was likely destroyed, there is the chance that there were more." You head over to grab a piece of paper and draw what the mask looked like, handing the picture to Pucci.

Then you continue your orders, "The second task I have for you is far easier; I require you to obtain the Arrow that I used to awaken your stand. I trust you remember where I have hidden it, yes?"

Pucci nods and tells you, "Yes, Dio-sama; I have been using it to awaken stands to take with Whitesnake's abilities, in order to be able to offer and distribute more Stands to those who join our cause. Acquiring it will be easy, allowing me to put all my effort into attaining another mask."

You smile devilishly, "Excellent...as for myself, I will be coercing Mr. Emiya to teach me the ways of magic. It will just like back in the old days; when I was living with the benevolent Joestars and dear old Jojo. Ah...such memories take me back; I really should have killed him sooner, when I had the chance."

Clenching your fist in anger while reminiscing at the loss against your 'brother', you soon relax and shrug, "Alas, the past is just that; the past. What's done is done, all I can do now is exact my retribution at his descendants who have plagued me even to this day!"

Finished with your monologue and orders, you tell Pucci; "You have your orders, until further notice that is all I will require from you; besides your maintaining your cover, of course. You may go now."

Pucci simply nods, bows, and leaves; while you spend the rest of the night gazing at the moonlit sky, plotting and dreaming of your ambitions coming to fruition...

As the weeks passed, you fell into a routine; school, housework, cooking, pester Kiritsugu about learning magic, then sleep. Wash, rinse, repeat; honestly it truly did remind you of your childhood with the Joestars: being the obedient, good, and outstanding son to make the simpering buffoon proud of you and favor you over Jojo. Favor you enough to give you the inheritance, but alas; it came not to be, for with a twist of fate came grander riches...and goals.

However, Kiritsugu was not the gullible fool that Gorge Joestar was; despite your charm and helpful deeds around the house, both of which had easily gotten you on the man's good side, there was still an unbreakable wall when it came to actually knowing anything about magic. The man seemed dead set against you knowing anything more about it other than the fact that it existed.

Oh, how it vexed you; that no matter how many compliments, good deeds, and childish charms you used on the man, he simply wouldn't falter! When he announced that he was going on a trip for several months, you decided that it was time for a more...direct approach.

You had timed your strike after Pucci returned from his most recent travels; having retrieved the Arrow, but not finding any leads on the mask; and before Kiritsugu had to leave for this mysterious 'business trip'. At night, when you knew the worn down man was in a deep slumber, you had Pucci send Whitesnake into his room and take a Memory Disk from him. From there, it was a matter of simply implanting the disk into your head, reading the information on it, then returning it back to Kiritsugu.

It was the perfect crime; inserting the disk into your head allowed you to learn everything about him: his hopes, his past, his skills; everything. Once you read it all, you gave the disk to Pucci's Stand and watched it head out to return it back to its owner. Once you managed to get the newfound knowledge in order, you couldn't help but laugh; Kiritsugu Emiya was a naive, idealistic, broken fool: seeking to create a world without conflict, truly such a dream is a child's dream.

And yet...was that not what you were doing? Creating your perfect world, where you and those loyal to you will live in eternal bliss? You shake your head; no, the difference was that you were willing to destroy anything that stood in your path: in making the world, you will destroy it first. Kerry, on the other hand, could not do such an act; he could not sacrifice the masses to create a utopia for those that remained. When faced with that ultimatum, he broke; shattered to pieces and unable to chase the dream any longer.

Ah, but what do the shattered dreams of a dying man amount to? As you head off to slumber, you answer the question you asked yourself: Why, nothing of course; because the dead cannot see their dreams come to fruition.

Once Kerry left, you devoted yourself to practicing the magic you had learned from his memories; even though you knew it as well as he did, you didn't have the proper practice to go along with it. First, you unlocked your magic circuits; a rather painful affair, but pain was never something that had kept you down. Once opened, you learned you had twenty seven circuits, of rather average quality.

However, in practicing magic; you learned their advantage: all twenty seven circuits were perfectly attuned to modifying and enhancing your body. So long as it involved manipulating your flesh, you could do it with ease. You attributed this with your experience as a vampire; being a creature capable of harnessing the full abilities of the human body and manipulating it with but a thought, your magic was simply replicating the results that your mind and soul remember it could.

Opening the circuits also helped with calling forth your Stand, or perhaps it was simply that the time you spent recuperating at the house was sufficient and it was only coincidence that you called upon The World this day; finding it fully formed and answering your call. No matter, so long as you can call upon it and use its powers; the how didn't matter.

You then devoted yourself to a strict regimen to further your abilities and physical form; solely to be able to use your Time Stop to it's fullest potential. Utilizing the 'reinforcement' spell to enhance your muscles' ability to repair themselves after a harsh workout, you both increased the strain you can put on them as well as the speed in which you attained results. While still limited by your youth, you can say for certain that the road to attaining the physique you had was an easily traveled one.

The results with freezing time were...satisfactory; you could move in the frozen time for almost two seconds, and under reinforcement that time doubled. You also learned that you can channel your 'reinforcement' through your Stand and make it even stronger, faster, and more durable; though it seemed redundant to do so for now.

Today, however, was a day for you to take a break; strolling though the city, you eventually stumble upon...

[X] A antique shop, with a beautiful jewel gleaming in the light; taking in the sun's rays
    [X] A church, where you see a priest and a little girl
    [X] The playground, where you see several children surrounding something

screamapillar and sassafras like this.
  25. overmind

I just realized, Dio's stand is pretty much the same as Kiritugu's "Accel", so by knowing all his memories shouldn't we see the similarities as well? Those memories could be useful.

26. EnderofWorlds

Not exactly; The World literally stops time, Accel speeds up Kerry's personal time. Think the Haste spell in Final Fantasy.

27. overmind

I see, one question though, seeing as Kiritsugu's abilities to speed up his personal time was described as something like a Reality Marble, could Dio's abilities be described as one as well?

Also, are the parameters in human scale or servant scale?

Sorry if I'm asking too much but I haven't read too much of JJBA.

28. EnderofWorlds

No, its an innate ability of his Stand; it doesn't have a set area or overwrite Gaia entirely, it simply stops the flow of time of the universe. If Kerry's abilities are like encasing him in a bubble going in a slower/faster speed than the stream it's in, than Dio simply stops the stream outright.

Unless otherwise stated, assume human parameters. The exception right now is The World; it's currently as fast and strong as Star Platinum; which can move at FTL speeds and break through artificial diamond with its fists.

29. hunter09

hunter09 Versed in the lewd.

[X] The playground, where you see several children surrounding something

30. Ronall

Ronall (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Given how spledid a follower Poochie is, there might be something to recruiting members of the faith. After all, they are already accustomed to worshipping a higher being, it shouldn't be too hard get the to belive in the God who rules The World.