1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

[RPG] To Belong, To Change, To Steal (Persona 5)

Discussion in 'Questing' started by DemonsAnarchyOfPride, Sep 1, 2018.

1. Threadmarks: Who Are You
    DemonsAnarchyOfPride

DemonsAnarchyOfPride Better to Rule in Hell, than to serve Heaven

"...hmhmhm, to think I would receive a guest, even in this circumstances. How curious."

"Normally, I would welcome you to the Velvet Room, but alas, I'm afraid that is impossible, given the present circumstances."

"Oh my... You are quite the odd sight to see. Even so, that makes you no different from any other human being."

"Ah! Where are my manners?! I am Igor. It is a pleasure to make your acquaintance. Now then, why don't you introduce yourself...?"

=0=

[​IMG]
    Name: Haruka Asumu
    Date of Birth: August 14th
    Blood Type: O-
    Height: Dependent
    Weight: Dependent
    Hair Color: Dependent
    Eye Color: Light Gray
    -[X] Female

Backstory:
    -[X] You lost your parents when you were young and were placed into foster care. You didn't think much of your foster family, even though they treated you as if you were their own child. It was not that you hated them, it was just that you didn't know how to feel about them. You excelled in your grades and found a scholarship for Kosei Academy waiting for you after graduating from junior high school with high marks.
    -> +Proficiency and Knowledge Increase Faster, -Charm and Kindness Increase Slower
    -[X] You were something of a problem child. You were never a bad student, but your constant curiosity led you to many unsavory situations, many of which you escaped with your own wits. You felt that there was something missing in your life, something you couldn't put off and thus searched for it. Your search for this "something" leads you to Tokyo, where opportunity and many new situations await.
    -> +Guts and Proficiency Increase Faster, -Charm Increases Slower
    -[X] You felt that you didn't belong anywhere. No matter what you tried or did, you felt lost. You didn't know what you were truly aiming for, and tried everything. You excelled, you explored new horizons, and found yourself in more than a few tight spots in your search for purpose. But no matter how hard you tried, you still felt as if you didn't belong with everyone else around you. When you were offered the chance to attend Kosei Academy, you accepted without hesitation, in hopes that you could finally find a place that you could finally find a place that felt "at home."
    -> +Charm, Kindness and Knowledge Increase Faster, -Proficiency and Guts Increase Slower
    -[X] You were like everyone else around you. Just another face in the crowd. Something inside of you wanted to become more than that. You found yourself attempting to stand out, to be more than just a face that everyone would forget. But your actions were not without consequences. For better or worse, you find yourself heading to Tokyo to attend Kosei Private Academy, with a new chance and opportunity to make your mark.
    -> +Charm and Guts Increase Faster, -Knowledge, Kindness and Proficiency Increase Slower
    -[X] You were not loved. That was a fact. The people around you looked at you with no emotion. To them, you were nothing. Your family barely considered your existence. That is not to say you were ignored. They simply treated you like you were a nuisance. Your skills were average, and no matter how hard you tried, people looked you as if you were an annoyance. Frustrated and saddened, you head to new horizons, with Kosei Academy offering you a fresh start. Hopefully, even they will accept a worthless nobody and a waste of space.
    -> -Charm, Proficiency, Guts, Kindness and Knowledge Increase Slower, +Faster Persona Growth Rate

Arcana: Aeon
    Persona: Dependent
    Ultimate: [REDACTED]

Codename: Laplace
    Weapon: Dependent​

Last edited: Nov 21, 2018