1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

To Defy The Gods| Prey 30K Crossover Quest

Discussion in 'Questing' started by mr.inky, Apr 20, 2019.

?

TTS Canon or Normal 30K

Poll closed Apr 21, 2019.
  1. TTS

2 vote(s)
    66.7%
  2. Normal 30K

1 vote(s)
    33.3%
  1. Threadmarks: Beginning
    mr.inky

mr.inky Versed in the lewd.

Disclaimer: I do not own anything created by Games Workshop nor anything produced by Arkane Studios, this is merely a fanwork.

20 bright lights burst into existence with magnificent LIGHT shining from a humanoid shape, however, when He looked away from these 20 lights to perform his duties, they were snatched away by four beings that radiated a feeling along with a color.

One of Change, another felt like Anger, the third seemed Unchanging, with the final being exuding Passion. Together these beings stole away the newborn souls and scattered them across an uncaring galaxy with several of them damned to become one with the four entities, but one of their fates were altered with the Warp shifting to accommodate the new variable…..You.

You were separated from the Ecology prepared to consume the child’s very mind and soul, yet…. you didn’t, with the grace of the shifting Coral (?) granting you the capacity to empathize with the child making you hesitant to follow your instincts, so you hid yourself amongst the site where you and the child arrived.

Which LIGHT did you travel with?
    Choose 1
    [ ] The Angelic Wings. Grants +20 to Combat & Leadership Rolls.
    [ ] The Eye of Red. Grants +20 to Research & Psionic Rolls.

And what will you do now?
    Choose 1 Action
    [ ] Wait (+1 Action Choice Next Turn)
    [ ] Mimic the Child. DC 50. Grants 'Human' Guise for future access. (Whilst using Human Form, Relationships with humans will have a +10 Bonus until discovered, reactions will differ.)
    [ ] Consume him. Upgrades all Powers to Maximum Tier. Grants 20 additional Psionic Powers. Gain “Hatred of the Emperor” Effect.

(Vote will end at 6 PM on Sunday)

(You are a mix between a Mimic and a normal Phantom, meant to be an improved Typhon Shock Trooper that could ambush with ease so you have only their powers.....for now.)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

(Please inform me of any mistakes, lore errors, and anything that breaks the rules of this forum so that I can correct it.)