1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

Total Drama (Discussion, Recommendation, etc)

Discussion in 'Creative Writing' started by CursedGentleman, Jan 7, 2019.

1. CursedGentleman

CursedGentleman Not too sore, are you?

So, I didn't know a better way to do this, so I decided to simply open a thread.

I am asking this because believe me or not, I am in a writing committee about Total Drama (You know, that canadian cartoon that was a parody of Survivor and other reality shows) and I decided to create this thread.

As I post this, I am currently writing a "Total Drama Mutliverse" (Still trying to find a better title, but is pretty much what the title implies) and I wanted to know which characters would be good for said fanfic (The cast will be made of 40, and 8 will be from TD, with the others being from shows/cartoons/anime/game/etc...)

If you want to select someone into said fanfic, just comment "Total Drama Multiverse" and comment the character and don't forget to comment where the character originates from (If you could hyperlink a image or the wikia correspondent to the character, it would be appreciated.)

Now, let's the Drama begin!

2. wasprider

wasprider Experienced.

Good man! I suggest you ask a mod to move this to the Creative Writing Index.

That said, the number of karma houdinis and the the break down in characterization (though it does reflect what shows up) was annoying. And it's been so long since I saw it, the only example I can give is the goth girl who did good in the first(?) season, but I can't remember her name.

3. CursedGentleman

CursedGentleman Not too sore, are you?

That would be Gwen (the goth girl and she went to the finals on the first season)

I would, but I am currently on the phone on the streets rn

4. ThePoarter

ThePoarter Gone for Good

Big Question here: How would you write a Cody who becomes progressively prettier/handsome and/or muscular over the course of the storyline? Over the course of four seasons he goes through the standard Shone Jump/Harem protagonist phase, slowly bit by bit.

As a result he gains new powers, becomes smarter, wealthier, taller and more muscular over the course of the storyline to the point where in Season 4 Justin questions why he isn't a male model himself.

For example in the beginning of Season 1 Cody Looks like this and is his 5'6" self.

By the beginning of season 2 Cody has a body like this and is 5'9".

By the beginning of Season 3 he looks like this and is 6'.

By the beginning of Season 4 he looks like this and is 6'3"

5. ThePoarter

ThePoarter Gone for Good

Same question again because I didn't get an answer:
    How would you show a Cody that is slowly getting more handsome, muscular and prettier every season?