1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

[Freeform] Trans-Fictional Isekai Support Group (OOC) [Closed]

Discussion in 'PbP OOC' started by Kowtang, Apr 6, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kowtang

Kowtang Magnificent Voyager

This is an OOC thread for https://forum.questionablequesting....-season-3-5-new-players-always-welcome.14553/

Create for the purpose of accepting a new member into our fun and entertaining OP. The RP is always open and welcomes everyone to join the fun!

2. Kowtang

CRITICAL RULES; MUST READ:

Your character can either be yourself, or you can take over the body, memories, and skills of a character in the new universe. If the latter, you lose all plot armor that the character had.

The person sent to the new universe is literally just you as you are right now. You do not get any extra backstory or powers unless they come from the character you took over.

Player Characters (PCs) can trade with other PCs, as long as both sides agree to the trade. When trading, make sure you understand how the received item works in its home universe. If you're not certain, ask OOC. If there are any disagreements about how an item works, the sender gets the final say.

Trades cannot have unexpected negative effects unless the player whose character sent the item agrees to it.

I refuse to allow grimdark stories. This can include but is not limited to: brutal or vivid depictions of violence; rape; taking a machine gun to a crowd; stuffing a character's corpse in the fridge, and generally being edgy for the sake of being edgy.

We're here to have fun and share stories, not to become OP. If you stick around long enough you'll probably become OP, but that's not the point of the RP.

Less important, but still good to know:

PCs can obtain anything they want from Pan-Amazon Procurement (PAP), but to get it they must trade something of equal value. PCs access PAP from their forum interface. The PC selects what he wants to purchase, then PAP tells him what he will need to trade for it.

PCs can gain resources from other universes and/or PAP credit by taking jobs from the Want Ads. Long-term jobs (more than a day or two) require GM approval for your first few months in the RP.

You can always partially reset your PC to make things more challenging. The exact details are up to you.

3. commandergenerals of doom

commandergenerals of doom The Balance of the Multiverse

4. Gideon Nutus

Gideon Nutus Versed in the lewd.

New User Rolls:

Each 1d100:

User(Fire): 1 - Eliminated

User(Code): 69 - 43 - Eliminated

User(Greece): 86 - 86 - 9 - Eliminated

User(Flames): 20 - 58 - 88 - Win

There can only be one!

Last edited: Apr 6, 2021
  5. commandergenerals of doom

I am still panning on what I am goign to do

6. commandergenerals of doom

well see you all tommaorw I guess

7. Gideon Nutus

Gideon Nutus Versed in the lewd.

JasmineDragon look, here's the TFISG roleplay emergency server

8. Kowtang

This place is Quiet as usual... I hope someone will see it soon

9. commandergenerals of doom

well this is not in the nsfw section I think most people wourld go too

10. Threadmarks: Thread Closed Move to new Thread
    Kowtang

This OOC Thread is closed and now moved to new OOC Thread in NSFW section here.

Feel free to visit us in the new Thread

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.