1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

Trials of the God-Harem King [Highschool DxD/Exalted] (CLOSED)

Discussion in 'Questing' started by Alexander, May 2, 2014.

1. noahgab1133

noahgab1133 Don't you trust me?

[X] Channel Compassion, use Soaring Whirlwind Sprint, use Monkey Leap Technique
    -[X] Bark shatters under your feet as you streak forward on wings of wind. Loki hears your approach several instants too late -- you plow feet-first into his face, wrapping an arm around Honoka as you go flying off the edge of the balcony. With a graceful tumble you land gently on the ground, your passenger none the worse for wear. The same can't be said for Loki, who goes tumbling into a hedge, his broken nose bleeding profusely and the rest of his face rapidly turning into one giant foot-shaped bruise.

yes yes! this is gonna be glorious! hopefully we can recruit hermit to our side to further screw ogata's plans cause that guy needs to go the way of the dinosaurs.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 30, 2014
  2. Unelemental

Unelemental Not too sore, are you?

[X] EternitynChaos

3. EternitynChaos

EternitynChaos Once there was a Maiden...

Unlikely, we are basicly the reverse of EVERYTHING Hermit believes, if he dislikes Kenichi, he's going to downright hate us once he gets to know us

4. Introspective Tinkerer

Introspective Tinkerer Searching for their Answer

What did he believe again? It's been a while.

5. MerelysSoul

MerelysSoul Warning: Tends to irreverent in most situations.

-[X] Bark shatters under your feet as you streak forward on wings of wind. Loki hears your approach several instants too late -- you plow feet-first into his face, wrapping an arm around Honoka as you go flying off the edge of the balcony. With a graceful tumble you land gently on the ground, your passenger none the worse for wear. The same can't be said for Loki, who goes tumbling into a hedge, his broken nose bleeding profusely and the rest of his face rapidly turning into one giant foot-shaped bruise.

6. Diller

Diller Versed in the lewd.

Eternity explained it awhile back.

7. Smuthunter

Smuthunter Begone Thot!

That comparison is really shaky. Hermit lost everything he cared about, while we lost a girl we knew for a day or two. If it comes to us giving him a rebuttal, we ought to say something like "Don't assume the whole world lives down to your expectations. Just because you got dealt a bad hand doesn't mean you stumbled onto a universal truth."

8. Ben Bladesman

Ben Bladesman Getting sticky.

9. iamnuff

iamnuff Connoisseur.

BG is already in bracer mode, Bright makes sure we ALWAYS keep it active.

[X] Smuthunter

10. EVA-Saiyajin

EVA-Saiyajin Connoisseur.

11. nightblade

nightblade Gone for Good

[X] Smuthunter

12. kinglugia

kinglugia A Randy Avian

[X] Smuthunter

13. Justbrowsing

Justbrowsing Not too sore, are you?

Another vote for DYNAMIC ENTRY.

14. soul ice

soul ice Versed in the lewd.

at that point we need to turn to Kenchi and tell him "Ok, sister rescued the fight can continue." just to watch Kenchi BSOD

15. cyberswordsmen

cyberswordsmen I trust you know where the happy button is?

That is a very exalted way of doing things.

16. cronos2chaos

cronos2chaos I trust you know where the happy button is?

after loki pulls out the knife...

[X] the branch under your feet turns to a cloud of splinters and dust as you launch yourself forward, essence surging to increase the power in your legs. your legs are half bent as you approach the ground sending you into a crouch as you land. your legs drive into earth under your feet catapulting you back into the air and towards the wall. your hand seizes the edge of the ledge Loki sits upon, as you heave yourself up one handed your the free hand darts out and seizes the knife by the blade even as cuts into your palm. As shock overcame Loki's smug expression you crushed the blade in your hand, using a bit of essence to prevent further harm to your hand. the look of terror that replaces the shock does nothing to sooth your anger. "Odin claimed martial artists should keep their fights among themselves, if Ragnorak can not practice what it preaches then it's time for me to take your martial arts away."

suitably heroic for a solar exalt.

out of curiosity sake how will we pull off no 20 if we do decide to make her an ascended extra?

17. Alexander

Alexander That is not dead which can eternal lie

I did. Occasionally I still do.
    Welcome to QQ and my quest! 8)
    He's developing his own moves. Guy is just that talented.

Oh, Serafall...?

8)
    A woman he finds attractive? And hurting her enough that she shows obvious distress?

The answer is yes (a spar isn't counted as such). To dispel doubts, the third point of Limit was gained when Issei saw Mittelt kicking Kalawarner. Yes, it works like that, not because Bright messed with BG.

Aia wasn't aware, so it doesn't count (I mean she wasn't distressed, nothing happened so it doesn't count). Mittelt was fine and was just irritated.

Le me be clear: I am not going to have Issei gain Limit Points for shallow reasons, so yes: I am interpreting "duress" and "peril" as more than simply "oops, an attractive maid tripped and hurt her butt. oops, I gain a Limit Point".
    Appearance having taken a big hit, and the fact Issei was so furious at her that in his mind she stopped being attractive at all.

The next post will be the last one for this thread (Holy Shit, we burned through 100 pages way faster than last time). You can still vote here, but the answer to those post will be posted on another thread.

18. Brandark

Brandark Not too sore, are you?

[X] Smuthunter

19. touhou ranfuku

touhou ranfuku Versed in the lewd.

And I thought this thread could hold off until SUNday.

First quest in QQ reaches second thread. Check.
    First quest in QQ reaches third thread. Check.

20. cronos2chaos

hey alex what will you be calling the next thread?

21. touhou ranfuku

[X] The days before he becomes the God-Harem King.

22. noahgab1133

noahgab1133 Don't you trust me?

i attribute the rapid filling of thread mostly to all the new people. it was like over 40 since the beginning of second thread. with the occasional waifu wars take a small chunk of the thread as well.

edit: Hope we get to say this to loki

"You made her cry! That alone is enough for me to beat you up in the name of the Unconquered Sun!"

we haven't used that quote you came up with touhou so lets use it now XD

still no invisitext found yet.

23. cronos2chaos

made who cry?

but yeah, use it

24. touhou ranfuku

Back in thread one I made that speech for Issei when he began to engage in combat with Raiser.

25. Smuthunter

Smuthunter Begone Thot!

I still think it's missing something. Like, the original line was much better without any mention of UCS.

26. Deathwings

Deathwings Questionable French Guy

27. touhou ranfuku

Tally-fu.

-[X] Bark shatters under your feet as you streak forward on wings of wind. Loki hears your approach several instants too late -- you plow feet-first into his face, wrapping an arm around Honoka as you go flying off the edge of the balcony. With a graceful tumble you land gently on the ground, your passenger none the worse for wear. The same can't be said for Loki, who goes tumbling into a hedge, his face rapidly turning into one giant foot-shaped bruise.

EternitynChaos, Unelemental.

[X] the branch under your feet turns to a cloud of splinters and dust as you launch yourself forward, essence surging to increase the power in your legs. your legs are half bent as you approach the ground sending you into a crouch as you land. your legs drive into earth under your feet catapulting you back into the air and towards the wall. your hand seizes the edge of the ledge Loki sits upon, as you heave yourself up one handed your the free hand darts out and seizes the knife by the blade even as cuts into your palm. As shock overcame Loki's smug expression you crushed the blade in your hand, using a bit of essence to prevent further harm to your hand. the look of terror that replaces the shock does nothing to sooth your anger. "Odin claimed martial artists should keep their fights among themselves, if Ragnorak can not practice what it preaches then it's time for me to take your martial arts away."

Silversun17.

Least Devotee, Smuthunter, cross_grave, Diller, Disminded, Fellgar, Introspective Tinkerer, noahgab1133, MerelysSoul, Ben Bladesman, iamnuff, EVA-Saiyajin, nightblade, kinglugia, Justbrowsing, soul ice, cyberswordsmen, Brandark, Deathwings.

-[X] Bark shatters under your feet as you streak forward on wings of wind. Before anyone can notice you land in front of Honoka and a startled Loki, You give him a cocky grin and as his grasp momentarily loosens you strike garbing hold of Honoka before he can react and getting her to safety with Miu and the others, with that done you turn a cold glare back towards the manipulator as your rescue finished you have some punishment to dish out.

Hanashinobi.

[X] If we save Honoka give Kenichi a speech. "Kenichi, you are right that friends support each other in difficult times. That being said you must have the strength to protect and support those you care about. Prove to both yourself and the world that you have the drive necessary to achieve that goal!

Hanashinobi.

cronos2chaos.

Am I missing anything?

28. Crow

Crow I trust you know where the happy button is?

Here in part 5 of the genesis arc
    Part 6
    Part 2 new popularity arc
    Part 7 new popularity arc
    Training days week 1 part 5 i think
    there is more but im a little busy right now, will continue later.

29. Threadmarks: Ryozanpaku - Part 13 & Link to New Thread
    Alexander

Alexander That is not dead which can eternal lie

"Wish me good luck." You whisper.

"Eh." Sasaki grins like a shark. "Don't disappoint us, brat!"

Bark shatters under your feet as you streak forward on wings of wind via Soaring Whirlwind Sprint.

Loki hears your approach several instants too late. "Wha-Ough!" You plow feet-first into his face, wrapping an arm around Honoka as you go flying off the edge of the balcony. With a graceful tumble you land gently on the ground, your passenger none the worse for wear. The same can't be said for Loki, who goes tumbling into a hedge, his broken nose bleeding profusely and the rest of his face rapidly turning into one giant foot-shaped bruise.

"Loki-sama!" The girl with him goes to help him.

"Who are you?" Hermit eyes you warily.

"H-Hyodo-san?" Kenichi's face brightens.

"Hyodo-niisan!" Honoka exclaims happily.

"Me." You grin cockily before starting to untie the ropes. "Sorry for the wait, but I had one shot and I wanted to make it counts."

"W-Who dare-?" Loki stands, one hands over his nose. His eyes widen behind his glasses. "N-Nidhogg?! What are you doing here?"

"Helping a friend, saving an innocent-" You count out. "And, most of all, stopping a cowardly asshole who resorted to kidnap!"

"That's right!" Honoka shouts. "Filthy coward! Sneaky rascal! Scoundrel! Rat!"

"Grrr! Hermit, gets him! Shirahama is on his last legs. Together we can defeat both!"

"That is, unless they receive help."

The group composed of Nijima, Ikki, Ukita and Miu steps forward, ready to battle. Except for Nijima, who for some reason looks like he's on his last leg.

"Feh..couldn't those useless shadows of mine have kept them away for then more minutes?!"

"So, you still think you can defeat all of us?" You taunt him. "Just a moment Honoka-chan, I am almost done." You finally undone the knot. "Here!"

"Thank you Hyodo-niichan!"

"Now go-"

[Partner! DOOODGE!!!]

You automatically react at Ddraig's urgency. You wrap your arms around Honoka and use Soaring Whirlwind Sprint again to get as far away as possible.

Just in time for a bright orange cloud erupting out of nowhere to cover the area with the others. You and Honoka barely escapes it.

"Onichan!? W-What is going on?" Honoka trembles. You want to know that yourself.

[This...is bad.]

'Ddraig?'

Sasaki and Koetsuji land on your sides, looking more serious than ever. "Chè! Of all the damn times.." Sasaki scowls. "Akisame, is what I think it is?"

"Yes. What a terrible timing. But to appear here, it's a bold one."

You don't understand what they're talking about, but know it is nothing good.

The cloud recedes as fast as it comes, letting you see what happened to the others. They are unconscious, but don't seem hurt. However their bodies are bound by thick roots growing out of the earth.

This...this isn't a natural occurrence.

"Aww, the best prey escaped. Oh well, I still got good appetizers."

A horrible distorted voice booms. The ground cracks and like a mole something massive comes out.

[​IMG]

Monstrous. That's the only way you can define it. Monstrous...and deadly.

'Ddraig? What the hell is that?!'

[A Youkai, partner. But not like those guys you fought a few days ago. This one is older...and way more dangerous.]

"H-Hyodo-nichan?" Honoka is trembling as she stares wide eyed at the monster. "What...is that..?"

"Something you shouldn't have never seen." You give her a reassuring hug before pushing her back. "I will explain later. Go take cover behind a shelter, possibly not a tree or another plant."

"B-But-!"

"Don't worry." You smile. "Me, Koetsuji-san and Sasaki-san will save Kenichi and the others. We will definitely do it."

She hesitates before shakily nods and run away.

"Appetizers? Surely you are not talking about the children?" Akisame asks calmly, but in truth killing intent is rolling off him in waves.

"Oh, but human flesh is just so tasty. The younger, the better."

It advances, vines bigger than a full grown man slithering like snakes.

"Sadly I don't have many occasions to taste it. Nowadays not many come around here. The last time was two months ago, when a pair of humans chose to sleep in the building."

You know it's impossible, but you can swear the maw...is stretching into a grin.

"But today, a big hunt! I will enjoy dissolving your bodies with the acid inside my stomach, and absorb all the tasty nutrients!"

"Not if we have anything to say." Faces twisted in total fury, the two Masters are ready to fight.

And obviously you can't fall behind. "Let's go! Boosted Ge-"

Crack

"Eh?" What was that rum-

CrackCrackCrackCrackCrackCrackCrackCrackCrackCrackCrackCrackCrackCrackCrackCrackCrackCrackCrackCrackCrackCrackCrackCrack

The armlets around your wrists twist and vibrate before fading away.

"Wha? Boosted Gear!" Nothing happens. "Boosted Gear! Boosted Gear!"

"Hyodo-kun, what's happening?"

"I-I don't know! I can use my Sacred Gear!" 'Ddraig, what's going on? Bright-sensei?'

Silence.

'Ddraig? Bright? Guys?'
    [] Write-in.

----

Yes, I have just been that much of a bastard >:D

Is this difficult enough?

Link to New Thread

Last edited: Mar 26, 2021
  30. cross_grave

cross_grave Belligerent Spitire

Well, fuuuuuuuuuuck.