1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

Tribulations of the God-Harem King [Highschool DxD/Exalted] (CLOSED)

Discussion in 'Questing' started by Alexander, Jul 7, 2014.

1. Introspective Tinkerer

Introspective Tinkerer Searching for their Answer

For do not complain about your burden to me, for my burden shall carry the earth.

AZATHOTHoth and Walkir like this.
  2. kinglugia

kinglugia A Randy Avian

Alexander
    What do we now ICly know about the Evil Pieces, since it's at around 74~75% already?

3. the DragonBard

the DragonBard Creator of Worlds

Also, why haven't we finished with them by now?

4. Smuthunter

Smuthunter Begone Thot!

Because we've been doing, like, a million other things.

5. EternitynChaos

EternitynChaos Once there was a Maiden...

because we have had more important things to deal with then them, they are a Side quest, we are using a specific number of motes per day to research and no more, so we don't get caught with our pants down, because our mentor has had experience in that /laugh

TheWave, Least Devotee, tomio and 6 others like this.
  6. Lone Wolf 666

Lone Wolf 666 Versed in the lewd.

[X] Plan Smuthunter

7. theunderbolt

theunderbolt Zoom, Zoom, Iyaaan~

So we need to make Issei the most interesting man in the world? I am ok with this.

8. Introspective Tinkerer

I don't normally use Essence, but when I do I use Solar.

9. Extras: Omake - 18
    kinglugia

kinglugia A Randy Avian

Oh, by the way, I have something for you. Alexander has already given his seal of approval, so have some of this~

The Terrestrial Exalted, also known as the Dragon-Blooded, are the champions of the Five Elemental Dragons. Once the foot-soldiers of their Celestial Exalted generals in the Primordial War, through manipulation of the Sidereals, they usurped the Solar Exalted from their rightful thrones, drove the Lunar Exalted to the Wyld and became the unquestionable rulers of Creation.

Yet this is not the story of a generic Terrestrial Exalted of Creation. Rather, this is the story of a certain harem protagonist who somehow ended up having ended up with said Exaltation.

When Yuuma-chan and I arrive at the deserted park in the middle of the city I felt something is wrong about it, like in stories where it becomes too quiet, and bam! The hero and his gang got ambushed. As for myself, I draw Yuuma-chan closer to me, so that I can protect her from whatever unsavory characters that might be lurking in the dark woods. She looked at me curiously, but I merely give her a smile.

Ah, she did blush and leaned on me!

No bastards is gonna threaten anybody I, Hyoudou Issei, care about!

“It sure was fun today.”

Yuuma-chan smiles at me, standing in front of the big water fountain in the middle of the park.

Kuu! Damn, she’s cute. And with the sun setting behind her the atmosphere is perfect too!

“Hey, Ise-kun.”

“What is it, Yuuma-chan?”

“There is something I want to do to celebrate our first date. Can you listen to my wish?”

Oh yeah. It’s here!

This is it! This must be it!

The smell of my breath! Checked! My mental preparedness! Hmm! My heart is beating so fast like 'doki doki'~!

“W-What is the w-wish you want?”

Aaaaagh. The tone of my voice is deep. She will find out that I’m thinking of something idiotic!

I made the dumbest mistake after coming this far……

But Yuuma-chan just smiles at me.

She then says it to me clearly.

“Will you die for me?”

“...eh?”

And the mood breaks in an instant. Yuuma-chan's words ring clearly in my ears; I couldn't possibly have misheard her.

"Ahahaha," I laughed a little, "Do you mean in a romantic way, like I would throw myself in front of a bullet for you?"
    All of a sudden I'm extremely aware of the creepy mood in the park, and all my instincts screamed at me 'Danger! Danger!'

Hyoudou Issei you fool! I could hear both my grandfather shouting at me from beyond the grave! And was that Oppai Sennin?

I am so engrossed in my own panic that what happens next barely phases me. Yuuma-chan's innocent smile becomes sinister as a pair of angel wings burst from her back, only instead of real angel wings they're pitch black. And her clothes became some kind of S&M outfit!

“It was fun. The short time I spent with you. It was like a play house with a little child.”

Something appears in her hand with a buzzing sound like static on a radio. It's a spear of light, maybe a meter long or so, and in that instant I know that I am about to die. No way in hell I can survive getting skewered on it!

Oh fuck the hell no, no way am I going to die a virgin!

The spear of light thrusts forward, but I'm already moving myself. I may be the embodiment of sexual desire, but I've practiced kendo and martial arts daily dammit!

So as my gi - no, ex-girlfriend thrusts her spear, I rushed forward, leaning sideways to dodge the spear flying past, which merely grazes my clothes. Too close, I thought, before I punch her in the stomach.

She might be some kind of evil angel person, but I've yet to see someone to remain unwind after getting gut-punched.

Yuuma chokes out something degrading while holding her stomach, before I shoulder-check her into the fountain, and she goes flipping backwards with a surprised gasp and a splash.

Alright, that's my chance!

I turn and run like hell itself is chasing after me while Yuuma flounders in the pool, spluttering as the fountain continues to drench her and making her attempt to get up more difficult. My mind is racing with panic and desperation, and I ignore the cover of the trees, going straight to the exit of the park and into the busy...street.

The streets are empty. There's no one else on the street.

I shook my head. Whatever, there's got to be a police station somewhere. I turned towards the direction of the nearest police station in the town and ran.

...but I hear wings flapping. Big wings, and they're gaining on me.

"Issei-kun, I can see you~ Stop running so that I can kill you~" Yuuma calls out to me in a sickly-sweet voice. Like hell I'm going to listen to an evil yandere angel dammit! I'm a pervert, not suicidal!

And then I had to duck into an alley as a spear hits the ground just in front of me, before exploding in an enormous burst of light. The force of the explosion pushes me forward, causing me to collide painfully with the wall.

Get up Hyoudou Issei! You've endured worse than this!

Another spear lands beside me as I attempt to get up. I try to bolt like a professional runner but the explosion throws me farther forward. Bracing for impact, I am thrown on top of a car, denting it. Heh, so I stand no chance in the beginning huh?

Sorry, car owner-san, please don't blame me, but blame the evil psycho bitch flinging explosions left and right.

Yuuma...I have no idea what she is...can kill me anytime she wants to, however she likes. She's just toying with me now, trying to force me into the open so that she can kill me in person. (Wait what?)

Fine then. If I can't be safe with her pursuing me, then I might as well give her what she wants and see if she have what it takes to handle me! (Eh? Why am I saying this!)

Changing my course, I head towards the nearest abandoned warehouse instead, while spears rain down on me from time to time, the buzzing sound serving as a warning for me to dodge. (Since when can I do that?)

Even so, I can see that the light that shows the warehouse in question, with rusted shipping crates stacked neatly on top of each other.

Right now my everywhere hurts, but I can't give up here now! Even if I am to die tonight, I want to punch her in the face before she runs me through.

Run FASTER DAMMIT!

And then I saw her in front of me, flying several feet above. Her spear on one hand, cruelly smiling, she contemptuously threw it right in front of me, which explodes. Unable to stop in time, I gritted my teeth and ran through it.

And then...I feel more. Pure, unadulterated power, wells up in me. My muscles don't burn anymore, and my injuries don't hurt either. Like they just...healed. And the light and flames don't hurt anymore.

As I rushed out of the flames, as if in slow motion, I see her confident face becomes confused, then of absolute disbelieving horror.

Then I leap, far higher than I ever could, before punching her in the face with a red, clawed gauntlet with a green gem embedded in it.

Which is on fire.

She goes flying across the air and into the shipping crates, making an audible sound, screaming in fury.

I ignore what I've done to the girl who I just spent the best day of my life it, staring at my fist.

And then at the flames around me.

How the fuck am I supposed to explain this to the police?

[Simple, you don't, partner.]
    DB Issei, Fire Aspect.
    Alexander
    I shall see what options I have first so that I can choose my poison. But since the Holy Sword Excalibur Arc is near...I shall most likely choose a combat oriented charm.

10. Smuthunter

Smuthunter Begone Thot!

*squints*

I see you used my Lunar Issei post for inspiration and word choices and such. Some of the lines are still the same here and there.

TheWave, tomio, TmDagger and 7 others like this.
  11. kinglugia

kinglugia A Randy Avian

Yeah, thanks by the way. Otherwise I'll be unable to write it up.
    Edit: I apologize if it offends you in any way.

MHLord and Smuthunter like this.
  12. Smuthunter

Smuthunter Begone Thot!

[​IMG]

:p

Seriously though, it's no big. You could stand to be more original but it's not bad for a beginner.

TheWave, AZATHOTHoth, Diller and 10 others like this.
  13. kinglugia

kinglugia A Randy Avian

Alright, I've made my choice for the free Charm.
    I choose...Hammer on Iron Technique as my reward please, Alexander
    Hammer on Iron Technique
    Cost: 3m 1w;
    Mins: Martial Arts 4, Essence 2;
    Type: Extra Action
    Keywords: Combo-OK, Hero
    Duration: Instant
    Prerequisites: Fist of the Daystar Form

As the Unconquered Sun blazes unrelenting in the sky, so do his Chosen rain death upon their foes. This Charm creates a magical flurry of Essence +1 unarmed Martial Arts attacks that must be directed at the same target. Speed and DV penalty are equal to the highest in the flurry and Rate is ignored.

Hero: The Solar may use Essence or Dexterity to calculate the number of attacks she makes, whichever is higher. At Essence 4, she may repurchase this Charm to add an additional 2 attacks to the flurry. The prerequisite is Sledgehammer Fist Punch.

We JoJo now.

14. Introspective Tinkerer

SUNLIGHT YELLOW OVERDRIVE!!!

15. touhou ranfuku

touhou ranfuku Versed in the lewd.

kinglugia
    Is Issei the descendant of Scarlet Empress?

16. kinglugia

kinglugia A Randy Avian

I shall get back to you around 8 hours from now.
    But the short version is one of Issei's ancestors was descended from a DB, ended up in DXD verse due to shenanigans, and it was due to Boosted Gear that ended up in Issei exalting.

Sol Mark-1 likes this.
  17. cross_grave

cross_grave Belligerent Spitire

ORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORA!

18. noahgab1133

noahgab1133 Don't you trust me?

didn't we have hammer of iron?

or am i confusing it with another technique?

19. Stroth

Stroth Definitely not an AI

You're thinking of Fists of Iron Technique probably, which is a Solar deciding that he doesn't need any pansy ass weapons, he's going to stab you to death with his fists and then using essence so that it's not a metaphor.

Hammer on Iron Technique is a Solar deciding that only punching you once isn't nearly enough and that he's going simultaneously to hit you five different times.

TheWave, AZATHOTHoth, tomio and 9 others like this.
  20. noahgab1133

noahgab1133 Don't you trust me?

This is good, very good.

issei can now officially be in a jojo manga XD

TheWave, kinglugia, MHLord and 5 others like this.
  21. Smuthunter

Smuthunter Begone Thot!

No no no, he needs to be able to make his anima dragon punch stuff for him before he can be a Jojo character.

TheWave, AZATHOTHoth, Diller and 5 others like this.
  22. Stroth

Stroth Definitely not an AI

Well he already does that with Dragon Coils whenever he stunts it. Especially with the gauntlets of distant force.

TheWave, tomio, TmDagger and 4 others like this.
  23. cross_grave

We can still be a Phantom Blood/Battle Tendency JoJo character.

TheWave, Diller, MHLord and 4 others like this.
  24. burningclaw2

burningclaw2 Dragon Boi of Justice

Issei: You were expecting Dio but it was actually I, Issei Hyoudo!

25. Z000

Z000 If this is trash, then find me in the dumpster

26. Smuthunter

Smuthunter Begone Thot!

Dammit, I was going to use that joke in Harem King Quest! :(

TheWave, tomio, TmDagger and 2 others like this.
  27. burningclaw2

burningclaw2 Dragon Boi of Justice

Then update.

kinglugia, iamnuff and Tiger like this.
  28. cronos2chaos

cronos2chaos I trust you know where the happy button is?

I already suggested turning his Anima banner into a stand so it could do that but the idea got shot down.

I also meant that I think Raiser is too terrified of us to even consider having anything to do with us much less allowing us to do anything to him, even if it meant that he'd be rid of us sooner.

If you can convince me that this can actually work then by all means I'll switch my vote.

29. Selias

Selias Well worn.

Am I the only one who images Ddraig as a cowboy, whenever he calls Issei "partner?"

kinglugia, Sol Mark-1 and AZATHOTHoth like this.
  30. cross_grave

You know, considering Steel Ball Run... We could make this work, maybe?