1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

[Freeform] [V O I D] Tales of the Forgotten (Undertale AU/Multicross)

Discussion in 'Questing' started by ArsMagna1337, Mar 1, 2020.

1. Threadmarks: The Aster Program, First Act: SIGNS -Picking the Pieces Back-
    ArsMagna1337

ArsMagna1337 (Unverified Oracle) (Unverified Omake Machine)

The Wayfarers, Out-of-Code Problems, etc... They are known to cause havoc whenever they get to a timeline or so. Who are they? Well this is their story... and YOU are the one that will write it with a little nudge from your own, sly little SOUL.

[Anomalous Extrapolation...]
    [Complete... ERROR...]
    [X Event Integer Nominal...]
    [Y Event Integer Error...]
    [Loading from Backup...]
    [Complete...]
    [F.U.N. Value overflow... Please consult Administrator 'G' to fix.]
    [Host Program "Gaster.CORE" missing...]
    [Backup Data Program "TOBY.fox" running...]
    [Complete...]
    [Host Program "Gaster.CORE" downloading...]
    [File Named... Timeline 3.]
    [Complete. "Gaster.CORE" is renamed to "Player 1".]
    [Beginning... Experiment...]​

The Aster Program, First Act: SIGNS -Picking the Pieces Back-

Falling... Falling... THUD.
    That is what I remember when I came to this place. Who I am? I am W████D████ G. Aster.
    A royal researcher, or so they said... I was... What was I? Where am I? I don't know. I don't remember.
    Hilarious, isn't it? A man like me forgetting everything.
    PING!
    Hmm... What's this?
    [EXISTENCE CODE MENU RESTORED! ALL AVAILABLE BUTTONS ACTIVE! Welcome to the V̸̬̩̰͙̾̍͗ ̷̡͔͚̾̍ͅŌ̴̢͈̻͎͐̆̔̔̽ ̸̢͎̰̮͉̍Í̴̥̇͗͂̿͂ ̸͕̮̓̊̀̒̇̚ͅḐ̶̪͇̗̪̣̂̎́͊͌.]
    {[Stats] [Storage] [Settings] [Observe] [Upgrade] [MAP]}
    [NAME: W. D. G. Aster]
    [Current SOUL: Blank/Transparent]
    [Race: Skeleton]
    [Gender: Male]
    [LOVE: ERROR! FIXING…]
    [HP: ERROR! FIXING…]
    [MP: ERROR! FIXING...]
    [EXP: ERROR! FIXING…]
    [LVL: 1]
    [Exp. Pts.: 0/10]
    [Current Buttons Enabled: {[Attack][Act][Spells][Item][BREAK]}]​
    What the-
    ACTION
    * You have your options right before you. It's up to you decide your first move...
    [♣] Ignore the screen and move on.
    [♥] Try to remember the past.
    [♦] Prompt.
    Now that's on the way. I moved to explore this place. I saw a pedestal nearby with some sort of light appearing from it.
    Hmm... What should I do with it?
    ACTION
    * Will you approach or not?
    [♠] Approach.
    [♣] Don't.

Hello! Welcome to the tutorial! I'm your guide, Toriel_2.EXE. Do you want to know about the symbols appearing? Well they are important after all. There are five important Symbols in this Quest: Heart (♥), Diamond (♦), Clover (♣), Spade (♠), and the Star (✦).

The Heart (♥) represents the SOUL and it is very important to make things move forward. Basically the Side Story Line that will nudge them to do the right path.

The Diamond (♦) is the unbound path. Basically it is the 'surprise me' path for all of us.

Clover (♣) is... I forgot. What's for Clover again? Ah yes. This one is for those who are cowards and want to play it safe. But sometimes being a coward has a lot of perks.

Spade (♠) is what the Current Character thinks they should do. This is more of a development for the character. The start is not great, but the rewards... Oh my the rewards are really, really great.

The Star (✦), unlike all paths, is the most difficult path to achieve. It is the hidden path.

You must use these symbols on your votes otherwise said votes will not be accepted. That is all! Toriel_2.EXE logging out.

Last edited: Mar 2, 2020