1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

What if? You are in charge of programming the Omnitrix.

Discussion in 'General' started by SailorPizza, Apr 2, 2018.

Tags:
  1. SailorPizza

SailorPizza Versed in the lewd.

So choose ten different extraterrestrials beings across the galaxies and universes aka the fictional worlds like Marvel,DC,Metroid & etc are allowed for the heroic brown haired guy at protecting the earth from many dangerous threats.

Bonus event. Ben with the new Omnitrix from you and has master control & Ultimate evolution setting as well is sent to your favorite universe since the Beginning of the series as an extra ally.

Ddmkm122, Daedalus725 and 753398445a like this.
  2. Jimmy

Jimmy Unassuming Corgi

1. Sabgheili aka Elite. Halo. Clocking in at an average of 7'4" tall and weighing in at 310 lbs of pure muscle, the Elites of Halo are no joke. Physical powerhouses and thanks to Omnitrix BS covered in armor! Great for up single target close combat and making wart wart noises. Comes equipped with a fancy plasma sword.
    2. Cybertronian aka Transformer. Transformers. Giant. Fucking. Robot. Nuff said. Great for fighting larger threats.
    3. Avatar aka Warp. X-Com 2. Teleportation, Mind Control, Psyonic storms, the avatar from X-Com 2 does it all and doesn't sacrifice physical strength or speed. Fantastic for multiple target close combat or quick escapes.
    4. T. Yoshisaur Munchakoopas aka Yoshi. Mario. Ok hear me out on this one, Yoshi is stupidly fast, insanely durable, and monstrously strong. There are multiple respect threads dedicated to this green dino. But Jimmy, he's not a an alien. Then explain to me how you find Yoshi eggs in Mario Galaxy 2 you nerds? Great for land travel and enemy containment.
    5. Thanagarian aka Hawk. DC Comics. Take a person. Now stick wings on it. Then add Nth Metal to the body, give it hawk like vision, and enhanced hearing for good measure. The Thanagarian doesn't look that impressive when compared to many other aliens, but you'll have a damned hard time coming up with a better species for flight based combat or tracking in general.
    6. Irken aka Gizmo. Invader Zim. A species that specializes in creating the most complicated of doomsday weapons and conquering worlds, the Irken would be the go to for any tech work that our young hero has to do. Be careful though, too long in this form will bring out the Control Brain's programming of world conquering.

I can't actually come up with any more aliens that don't become redundant with the ones I've already listed. Maybe something for underwater or space combat? Don't know.

3. SailorPizza

SailorPizza Versed in the lewd.

That's cool choices

Ddmkm122 and 753398445a like this.
  4. a guy1013

a guy1013 Versed in the lewd.

Necroing,cause looking for Ben 10 Stuff and found this

1 Krytonians cause power sets (DC)

2 Saiyans cause power sets(Dragon Ball)

3 Namekians power set and has Regen (Dragon Ball)

4 Martians cause power sets from (DC)

5 Czarnian(Lobo'sRace) cause power sets from DC

6 Daxomite cause power sets and are a cousins to Krytonians (from DC)

7 Coluans(Brainiac's Race) cause power set (from DC)

8 Ditto(a Pokemon) the reason I'm picking this is simple the omnitrix collects DNA from all sentient beings meaning since Pokemon are technically sentient the omnitrix or the collectors of DNA for the omnitrix will collect them

9 Dragons from Dragon(i.e Shenron,Porunga,and any wish granting dragon) (from Dragon Ball)

10 units from Planet Cray reason they are technically all sentient meaning the omnitrix will scan and collect you can be Spider-man cause he is a Cardfight Vanguard card

Ddmkm122 likes this.