1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

What if : You get Omnitrix but with a twist!

Discussion in 'General' started by SailorPizza, Jan 20, 2021.

Tags:
  1. SailorPizza

SailorPizza Versed in the lewd.

Tomorrow, Azmuth's dumber cousin from a different galaxy runs up to you, shoves an Empty Omntrix into your whist, and he'd teleport away to a house at watching your actions with his device in a magical tv for fun.
    Rules of empty Omnitrix.
    1.it's has the ability to permanently consumed beings into a pocket dimension by its dark greenish tentacles instead of scanning Alien's DNA like Ben's original watch.
    2.it's has no time limit and can switch forms with all of their original powers/knowledge/skills/standard equipment at will.
    3.a friendly Timelord is willing to instantly transport you to multiple different universes of any timeline and place by your own words of choice.
    4. Everything can be consumed by this watch is after you or somebody else severely weakens/murder/beaten them in a fight like what Alex Mercer's powers or Kirby's mouth did.
    5. Empty Omntrix's dark greenish tentacles are strong as real life's steel and have a range of 21 meters with the added bonus of morphing into sharp weapons like spears,chainsaw or swords.
    6. it's can consume/absorb anything beings like monsters,aliens,demons,angels,robots,zombies,animals or whoever.
    7. Your new forms will be healed/resurrected to full health after it's inside of pocket dimension or switching to another transformation.
    8.Watch is completely invulnerable to any attempt of removing/destroying it and permanently stuck with your wrist.

2. Vorian

Vorian Versed in the lewd.

Hmm so if I'm following all that correctly the challenge here is to find targets that are a) irredeemably evil enough to lock up and throw away the key, b) vulnerable enough to catch, and c) have powers interesting enough to be worth the effort.

... Or I could just ignore the device and take advantage of the multiversal time lord chauffeur. So standard list of upgrades easily accessible via multiversal travel applies.

Oh, point 4 and 7, I can capture dead targets rather than needing live ones? Makes it a bit easier.

Probably hit up the Joker as my first target just to remove him and get a feel for how this works in practice. Really not a lot of targets that come to mind at medium power levels unfortunately.

3. SailorPizza

You can capture dead targets as an easier thing to get a form like if getting roadkill of dog from the street count as a new transformation.

Coldbluestreak and Vorian like this.
  4. Vorian

With dead targets my brain went straight to grabbing Zod's body sometime between Man of Steel and Batman v Superman. Skip right ahead to the high end stuff and start hunting sealed evil in a can final boss types from there.

5. SailorPizza

Pretty good choices and what would you do with such power?

Last edited: Jan 31, 2021
  6. Yuuki4108

Yuuki4108 Not too sore, are you?

I guess I'd hit up RWBY first? Consume some Grim and Hunters? Jaune and Ozpin would be a nice catch.

On the topic of Alex Mercer, he'd be one of my first few nabs, stay in the form of him until I need to switch out. Shape shifting ago!

Maybe some sith? Valkorion, DE Sidious, Vader...

And then the time lord when I'm strong enough, obviously.

Goku from DBS, Phoenix!Jean, some reality warpers?

If I ever get strong enough I'm nabbing some beings from the lovecraft mythos

Edit: just realized I have to beat them, shame.

In this case... Jaune from RWBY. Dude has massive potential I can use.

Saw above dead people are fine. Minato, Hashirama, Tobirama, Madara.

Vader, Zod, Alex Mercer... So many people

Last edited: Jan 31, 2021
    Coldbluestreak likes this.
  7. Yuuki4108

Yuuki4108 Not too sore, are you?

Voldemort would be easy enough to kill, he's atleast lower medium in terms of power.

Plenty of death eaters you could get rid of to boost your power levels. Just a matter of killing his horcruxes and some underhanded tactics

8. Vorian

Anything I want. :p

Probably work my way up to fixing up some of the more grimderp settings like Worm.

I'm not convinced Moldywart is worth the effort with the horcruxes. Easier to grab him before he starts making them if I'm going to. Individual death eaters don't necessarily meet my requirements for possible fate worse than death treatment.