1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

What if you with ability of catching anybody into Pokeballs.

Discussion in 'General' started by SailorPizza, Nov 30, 2019.

1. SailorPizza

SailorPizza Versed in the lewd.

You wake up as Spider-Man(earth 616) with his own standard gear,spider-powers,skills,backpack and superhuman stats.
    Brainiac 5 (Querl Dox) is given you an ability of dimensional teleport can simply be transported to any different fictional worlds or any timeline from it of your own personal choices at will.

Magic's Pokeballs are able to catch any beings like aliens,demons,humans,robots,zombies and others. Catch rates are equivalent to the power of said being. You have 12 Pokeballs,6 Ultra Balls,10 Heal Balls,6 great Balls, and one single master ball.

Rules of it.

0.any Computers including laptops or cell phones will act like PC Boxes. You could switch out whoever or put them into the digital boxes.

even if it doesn't get the internet.

1.the Masterball will 100% work on everything like in the Pokemon games if throw it on foe's body at right time.

2.anybody including monsters,humans or whatever was caught by Pokeballs is instantly loyal to you and can't disobey nor hurt you at all.

3.any homes including tents,cars and much more will act like Pokemon centers. your team will be healed to full health no matter how grave the injury and they can be resurrected if they happened to get killed in battle.

their weapons will be repaired as well.

4.Anyone can be caught after you or somebody severely weakens them in battle. Status effects ups your chances of capturing something like in the games.

5.Merchant from resident evil's series is giving out more Pokeballs if buy them with money/coins/rupes/etc and he will teleport to your current location if said his name in any tone.

Merchant is completely invulnerable to anything.

Prices of items.

1.Pokeballs cost 1 dollar

2.Greatballs cost 20 dollars

3.Ultra balls cost 40 dollars

4.Masterballs cost $9,999 dollars.

5. Web shooters cost 10 dollars

6.Favorite Food and Favorite Drinks from real-life cost 25 dollars.

and lastly.

You can have eight different allies as a team instead of just six of them.

ZetaSan, Ddmkm122, Happerry and 3 others like this.
  2. Selias

Selias Well worn.

Master Ball Jean Grey. Use her psychic powers to mind-control the other heroines and villainesses into getting balled. Teleport to other universes and repeat.

3. Jace Spicer

Jace Spicer Experienced.

Shit this is a great writing prompt but...Maybe follow Selias's Idea for Jean Grey and just rinse repeat getting women.

Seems like the best choice honestly.

Ddmkm122 and SailorPizza like this.
  4. Fyrestorm

Fyrestorm Getting sticky.

Masterball Lex Luthor, he has billions of dollars so I can use his money to buy as many masterballs as I want from the merchant, have him help me plan out how to proceed from there as he is a super genius.

5. Heaven Canceler

Heaven Canceler Behind You!

Get Haruhi Suzumiya, now I got my own pet reality warper.

Ddmkm122 likes this.
  6. OverReactionGuy

OverReactionGuy The only Sane one left

I throw the master ball and capture the Vortex Blaster.

Now it doesn't matter what else I grab because I got Reality warper destroyer.

-edit-

Well, if I don't instantly die trying to catch the damn thing with a pokeball.

Ddmkm122 likes this.
  7. MasterOfDragonsGod

MasterOfDragonsGod Connoisseur.

Like they say you gotten catch them allx3

Ddmkm122 likes this.
  8. TanaNari

TanaNari Verified Dick

Use the pokeball on myself for !SCIENCE!

It'll be more entertaining that way than running around with the most boringly OP of all boringly OP abilities I've seen in a long, long time.

Ddmkm122 and OverReactionGuy like this.
  9. OverReactionGuy

OverReactionGuy The only Sane one left

Well, since this is based on real life and you're forced into Peter Parker's life AKA actual hell...boring is good.

Boring is great.