• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

What would you do if you were thrown into the last world you read about?

AscendantMouse

Femboy Connisieur
What would you do if you wete thrown into the last world you read about. I.e you read a harry potter fic your in harry potter. As long as its not a reincarnatiin fic your in that Au.

When you do you gain three things.

1)Access to the local major power system with no knowledge on how to use it
2)Knowlesldge of where you are in the timeline at all times.
3)One MINOR ability from a different world. I.e no full on cheats.

https://mtlnation.com/novel/national-transfer-necromancer-i-am-a-disaster

1) Welp... I guess Imma cultivator now with a "game" system.
2) Lol... it's war... eternal war.
3) Bork? Minor... erm... hmmm... exalted "godblooded" bloodline that comes with essence usage.

Do what the protag does... grow stronk, fight enemies, fuck girls... you know, standard isekai template action.

Oh fuck, I am in DXD

1) what does dxd human have? Touki? Here I hope sacred gears and probably magic learning and senjutsu.

2) early before the canon is probably my best bet to survive and train.

3) don't know if anyone knows this or if this ability is considered minor but my choice is curve learning, the simple ability to learn as long there is an example and continuous practice.

Mushoku Tensei... Fuck!

1. I am now literally pre-split!Laplace in skills and magic but I don't know how to use them.
2. Ten years before canon? Noice.
3. I'll probably choose Bolt Crank's power to eat anything and turn them into a weapon or something. (No, not the godly Bolt Crank at the end of the manga, the Bolt Crank in the beginning of the manga.)

Armoured Core 6.

Predictions? Starve, or death by exposure to Rubiconian wilderness.

In unlikely event of survival, beg for sanctuary with the RLF as refugee, volunteer as militant fighter to avoid eviction. Eventually perish in a PCA crackdown, or Arquebus/Balam operation.

Assuming Point 1 translates to Augmentation, be conscripted as part of RLF's AC corps. Last a while on subpar parts and munitions, hopefully survive long enough to witness
Liberation of Rubicon
and retire as a mealworm farmer with PTSD issues.

Rather fortunate even so, all considered.

https://forum.questionablequesting....-helping-heather-potter-hp-au-gamer-oc.23198/

1) Yer a WIZARD!(Wand not included)
2) Story starts summer of GoF so much political madness with more to follow, plus a soon-to-be-resurrected genocidal maniac
3) Minor power huh? I pick Beat Boy's shapeshifting powers (I am ALL THE ANIMAGUS!)

So in this world I am a 13-yo first year student at Hogwarts who looks like he fell into a vat of green dye and it didn't wash out, I would probably focus my studies on Transfiguration and Enchanting to try and survive the war and go into business for myself. Won't worry about buying a house b/c I can crash at a friends house for part of the summer and spend the rest of it alternating between zipping around as a bird and begging for food as a cute doggo/kitty. By graduation I should know enough magic to make my own house in the wilderness somewhere. Sign on with the Weasley twins as a silent partner supplying enchanted bric-a-brac to sell for income and hope I don't end up a casualty of the Blood War pt2

https://forum.questionablequesting.com/threads/the-new-ron-kim-possible-si.19403/

Frankly the world of Kim Possible seems terrifying to me; sure the big blue goof isn't so bad but with only two hormone addled teens and a naked mole-rat standing in the way of his crazed schemes almost always winning only with seconds to spare to say nothing of the other baddies... With the butterfly effect in play I'd likely try to stay way away from messing up team Possible's narrow victories and just try to live as normal a life I can with the bonus of extra existential dread.

I would train up my power(s) to protect myself and/or use it to enrich my life as lowkey as possible while always fearfully aware cartoon/comic book logic means I'll probably get press-ganged into the plot somehow, which I'd try to get out of as much as I could.

Last edited:
I end up in Digital Devil Story: Megami Tensei meaning I'm in a world infested with demons during a death event at school which is stressful. My only survival method is to find a Yokai or a comp to save my life because that world goes to hell fast, things is really that my chances of surviving are really low and I feel like I wouldn't make far in that world.

https://forum.questionablequesting....-darkness-discussion-thread-qq-edition.14580/
Our world, just even more fucked. On purpose. Oh, and there are Werewolves, Vampires and Mages and Stuff.
Depending on what I get, I at least know where to find instruction.
Minor ability from another world - Shounen-level willpower would be nice.

My goal would be go after one of the many groups that are making the world worse.

Last edited:
Just finished reading Ciaphas Cain: Duty Calls set in the Warhammer 40,000 universe.

No doubt about it I would just die :(

Currently reading an old Resident Evil fic The Good Tenant on SB.
It features a large cast of characters from various RESI games and movies. The male OC works as a medic for STARS and SWAT. He is surprisingly not overpowered, and his levels are comparable to those of other characters.

Depending on when I arrive in the story, I'd either be in Raccoon City two years before the outbreak or in the midst of one.

If I arrived two years earlier, I would most likely spend some time in the city looking for a job, a cheap apartment, and so on. I doubt I could accomplish much by myself as a civilian, and alerting the appropriate authorities - whoever they are - is very likely to attract the wrong kind of attention. I'd probably send in an anonymous tip on Chief Iron's serial killer tendencies and his secret taxidermy room. Also have a detailed file on various B.O.W.S, timeline, characters etc.

It's unlikely that I'd survive if I arrived in the middle of the outbreak, but if I did, my main goal would be to find the main characters so I could leave before Raccoon city gets bombed. It's a boring answer, but without any useful powers, I doubt I'd risk my life to play hero.

Now, if I were a Harry Potter-style wizard or a Prototype blacklight virus like Alex Mercer, I'd likely break into various Umbrella facilities to gather evidence and interfere with the plot.

I'd pick something to become immune to infections.

Possibly have the most boring/best universe here.

MGE.

I either end up living in some dark ages village in the middle of nowhere and die of exposure, or I get snatched by some random low-level monster and throw myself off a cliff after 50 years of boredom.

Oh good lord I'm utterly FUCKED. It was a 40k thread on the /tg/ archives. Find nearest method of suicide and hope as I'm technically foreign I don't end up in the warp to be used as a onahole for daemons.

Cast a powerful spell that ends up with my soul being erased...while summoning a DARK ELDAR incursion over the place.
You really need to piss me a fucking lot to make me WISH the Dark Eldar on you.

What would you do if you wete thrown into the last world you read about. I.e you read a harry potter fic your in harry potter. As long as its not a reincarnatiin fic your in that Au.

When you do you gain three things.

1)Access to the local major power system with no knowledge on how to use it
2)Knowlesldge of where you are in the timeline at all times.
3)One MINOR ability from a different world. I.e no full on cheats.

Well... read this fully again. "If I had to be isekaid to a JRPG with harem, can't I be the harem protag instead of a harem member? (Trails of Cold Steel) "

1. Odds are I'm a witch now despite being a guy because that might be interesting. Because I believe that's the first power source or something.
2. Rather pointless because I still have no idea what the events are suppose to be, give I don't know the timeline of cold steel.
3. Peak human condition because I'm sure as hell going to need it if I'm forced to get involved.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back