1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

White Huntsman, Red Monster, and Blue Executor [RWBY]

Discussion in 'Creative Writing' started by Thegoldenboy58, Apr 6, 2021.

1. Threadmarks: White Huntsman Ch.1: Schoolhouse Punk
    Thegoldenboy58

Thegoldenboy58 Making the rounds.

White Huntsman Ch. 1: Schoolhouse Punk

“Yo, come on let’s fight!”

Jaune Arc sighed, “Dude, it’s the last day of school. Do we really need to do this?”

A crowd had started to form around them in him and the other boy in the schoolyard. The hot summer sun beamed down on them. It was quite a perfect day.

“You scared I might beat you this time?!” The boy jeered.

Jaune pinched his nose in exasperation “ Gabe, you’ve been trying to defeat me for the entire year, do you think you can defeat me today?”

Jaune tiredly stood up in bleak acceptance from the outside picnic table, leaving his school lunch unfinished.

“ Jaune beat his ass again!” Beside him Jaune’s best friend, Matthew Glas cheered him on by getting up and joining the growing mob of students around them.

“Alright, alright. Let’s do this Gabriel.” Jaune accepted the boy’s challenge.

Gabriel Undine though of the same age and grade was around five inches taller than Jaune and seemed to have more muscle than the lanky teen. However, even though he seemed to be stronger than Jaune he never won a fight.

Gabriel was already in a stance when Jaune walked up to him. He bounced on the balls of his feet with his arms nearly perpendicular to his head.

Jaune, in contrast to Gabriel’s constant and hyper movement, calmly rolled his sleeves and lifted his arms near his chest keeping his legs close together.

Gabriel attacked first, throwing all of his body weight into a jab, Jaune skillfully dodged the attack retaliating with a strong right hook filled with power that belayed his appearance.

All around him people recorded and cheered him on as if already knowing the outcome of the fight would be his win.

Gabriel backed away, getting out of Jaune’s range before he could hit him again.

But Jaune was not about to let the advantage go. Rushing forward he aimed for Gabriel’s stomach.

Jaune’s fist made a direct impact, beneath his knuckles he could feel tight muscles.

‘Shit’ Jaune thought as he looked up at Gabriel’s face.

Gabriel smirked haughtily, “I got you now!”.

Gabriel charged, intent on grabbing Jaune’s head.

However, Jaune bent his knees lowering himself near the ground, causing Gabriel to stumble forward.

Like a spring, Jaune jumped, landing a nasty uppercut on Gabriel’s chin.

“Whooo Whooo!” The mob went wild not caring about the attention they were gathering from the teachers.

“Jaune! Knock him on his ass!” Matt yelled.

Jaune gave Gabriel a mocking smile, pissing off the taller boy.

“Goddamnit!” Gabriel yelled in frustration. He unleashed a deadly front kick between Jaune’s legs going below the belt.

Jaune stopped it with his left hand having already read his opponent’s move. Holding on to Gabriel’s leg he used his spare hand to punch the unmatched boy in the face multiple times.

Gabriel tried to block by putting his arms up but it was for naught.

With a final punch, Jaune let go of Gabriel’s leg and pushed him away.

Gabriel, even after the beating, was still standing with some blood dripping from his nose and labored breaths.

“Give up!”

“You’ll never win!”

“Go Jaune!”

The kids mocked Gabriel while encouraging Jaune to win.

Jaune preened at the compliments and asked Gabriel “Do you give up?”

Gabriel even with the mob of people crying at him to give up still stood firm.

“Hell no, I fought you every day this year and lost. This time I won’t lose!”

Jaune sighed again, why didn’t everyone just see that he didn’t want to fight anymore, “Really? You said it yourself you lost every fight you had with me. You’ll never defeat me, so just give up already.”

Gabriel grit his teeth so hard Jaune expected them to start sparking “You...Bastar-!”

He was suddenly interrupted when a young kid broke out of the crowd.

“Mr. Copper is coming!” he warned.

Almost immediately the yells and screams died down, replaced by muttering and dispersing of the crowd.

Mr. Copper appeared from the inside of the school building “Hey, hey, what’s all the fuss?” he said looking at the crowd.

He pushed his way through the crowd. Seeing Jaune and Gabriel sitting on different tables eating their food.

“What’s going on?” He asked them, crossing his arms with a no-nonsense look on his face.

“Hm, nothing” Jaune lied with his mouth full of food.

The teacher looked Jaune and Gabriel over with a quizzical expression.

“Really? You two didn’t start fighting again?” Mr. Copper asked he was frowning and his brow was furrowed.

Gabriel rolled his eyes and said, “No, we didn’t teach”.

“Then why’s your cheek bruised?” he asked.

Gabriel touched his cheek surprised at the slight bit of pain he felt.

“I... uh fell.”

Unbelieving, Mr. Copper turned his head to the other students.

“Did Gabriel and Jaune get into a fight again?”

“Nope! There was no fight here sir!” Matt answered from Jaune’s side with an enthusiastic yell.

Mr. Copper stared at Matt for a second then back at Jaune and Gabriel, before finally giving up.

He scratched the back of his head and said “Alright but if I hear anything about you two fighting again I’ll bring you to the principal’s office, got it?!” he threatened.

Jaune and Gabriel nodded.

“Also, lunch’s ending in five minutes” the teacher added, walking away.

Jaune’s eyes widened and he started scarfing down the food on his tray.

He could Gabriel click his tongue in anger and frustration from his table.

“Yo, dude you are awesome! You beat Gabriel’s ass again! I heard he went to some karate classes just so he could learn how to defeat you. And you still won!” Matt whisper-yelled.

“Aw, come on, I’m not that good at fighting” Jaune said bashfully.

“I just picked up a few tricks from my sisters.”

Matt snorted at Jaune’s demure nature.

“So, what are you gonna do over summer vacation?” Matt asked, scarfing down his pizza.

Jaune scratched the back of his head with a sheepish expression.

“You know I’m not sure. My parents want me to study for college and stuff.”

“Aw man, really? I guess that’s the curse of living with super successful sisters.”

Matt then turned to him the smirk of a jester, “Want to know what I’m gonna do tonight, Arc?” Matt asked with a dramatic pause eagerly waiting for Jaune’s response.

“What?” Jaune asked with interest and mirth.

Matt exaggeratedly waved his hands, “Well, to celebrate the last day of school before graduation...I’m going to the Night Vale!” Matt exclaimed in an excited but hushed manner.

Jaune’s eyes widened with shock, “What!” he yelled.

His yell got stares from the teachers and students outside. They turned to their food quickly to make themselves look more inconspicuous.

“Shhh! Not so loud!” Matt whispered.

“Isn’t Night Vale a nightclub?!” Jaune whispered incredulously.

“Mhmm, there’s a super cool rave going down there tonight. I’m going there to party and get drunk!” Matt said.

“Why don’t you come with me! You’ve become too much of a party pooper ever since March, it’s the last day of school, you should loosen up!” He told Jaune.

“I don’t know, If I get caught I’m worse than grounded,” Jaune said.

“Oh come on it’s fine,” Matt rolled his eyes.

“I don’t even get why people drink or take cigarettes. Like you’re destroying your own body. So why even take it in the first place? Plus I heard from my older sister Vanessa that alcohol doesn’t even taste that good.”

“Wow, when did you become such a prude? You were all for doing crazy and new things only a few months ago” Matt asked.

“I don’t think the word “prude” works in that sentence,” Jaune replied snarkily, “I guess, I’m not so… hyperactive anymore.”

The bell rang, Jaune went to the trash to throw his tray away before walking into the school.

“Come on man, you’re the strongest guy in school, everyone is expecting you to go,” Matt said trying to convince Jaune.

The two walked into the school.

“If I wasn’t as strong as I was I would just be known as a nerd” Jaune told Matt making it clear that he didn’t want to go.

“Alright,” Matt conceded, entering his, ”Text me if you change your mind.”

As he went to his next class he had kids come up and congratulate him for winning again against Gabriel.

After the eventful fight, all the classes were boring with teachers telling farewell speeches.

When Jaune entered the last classroom he was nearly knocked to the ground as Gabriel barreled through him and the doorway with a pissed expression.

‘ Wow, he’s salty’ Jaune thought as the boy stomped his way to his seat.

For the rest of the school day, Jaune daydreamed.

‘I wonder what I should do after school?’ Jaune thought his mind going back to Matt’s invitation to go to the Night Vale.

‘I’ll just play video games,’ he decided to put it out of his mind.

Soon the bell rang and everyone stood up to go leave. Once he was about to leave, however, Gabriel aggressively stopped him.

“Meet me outside by-” he was interrupted by the teacher, Mr. Douglas.

“Oh, Jaune can you stay for a minute!?” Mr. Douglas yelled.

Gabriel clicked his tongue in anger and stormed out of the classroom glaring at Jaune the entire time.

“Yeah… sure,” Jaune said with apprehension looking back at the door.

“What do you want to talk about?” Jaune asked Mr. Douglas.

“I, uh realized it doesn’t seem you applied for a college yet” he answered.

“Oh, no, not this again,” Jaune thought, rolling his eyes in his mind.

“I’m still looking for a college to apply to,” Jaune told his teacher in a rehearsed manner.

“Oh, I see, well, make sure to apply quickly. Application season will be ending soon, your sister, Julia already applied for Apple University ” Mr. Douglas said, picking up his bag.

“I will” Jaune replied with a fake smile, leaving the classroom before his teacher.

Jaune was greeted by students congratulating him for winning the fight during lunch as he made for the doors, following his manners he thanked them while keeping his frustration hidden.

The talk with his teacher had brought down his spirits especially when he brought up his sister, he didn’t want to think about college or his future.

The truth was he had no plan for the future, he attended design classes under the guise that he wanted to be an artist but he had no talent or, drive.

He thought back to a few months ago when he and his parents argued.

He didn’t want to be an artist.

He had no idea what he wanted to be.

Well, he had one idea but his parents would never let him.

“Hey, Jaune!” the voice brought him out of his trance.

A few meters to his right side was a girl.

She had long blonde hair that ran down to her back and large, round glasses.

Her eyes were a sky blue a bit lighter than Jaune’s, her glasses flashed as she gave him a stern look.

“What took you so long? I was waiting for you.” She asked impolitely.

Jaune rolled his eyes “Stop overacting, I was only late by a minute at most” he said.

“Hmph, a minute is too long for me” she replied.

The two walked, with Jaune behind Julia by two feet.

Their journey was silent till Julia spoke up “I heard you haven’t applied for a college yet?”

‘Wa! How is everyone getting this information?’

“I’m still looking for one! Besides, how do you know about me not applying to a college yet?” Jaune asked with a shrill tone.

“Ms. Green told me, she said that Mr. Douglas was going to call mom and dad about it,” Julia answered.

“Wha-what!?” Jaune exclaimed in surprise and horror, was that why Mr. Douglas talked to him about colleges?

‘Tch, it’s the last day of school! Why do I have to deal with this?!” Jaune thought.

He had gotten pretty good at tricking his parents that he was looking for colleges and universities. However, the meddling of Mr. Douglas threatened to flush out the truth.

Jaune immediately ran forward obstructing his sister’s path.

“Has Mr. Douglas already called them?” Jaune asked worriedly.

“If he hasn’t yet, he’s probably doing it now.” She said dashing his hopes.

“You have a good excuse for them?” Julia said uncaringly.

“Ah-ah, well-I, wait, if you're telling me this that means you must have an idea on how to help me!” He yelled pointing at his sister.

Despite her seemingly uncaring attitude, Julia had helped Jaune out many times in the past.

“Nope, sorry Jaune I don’t know how to get you out of this one.” She answered.

“Goddamnit!” Jaune was already imagining his mother’s yelling and screaming and the disappointed looks of his father and sisters when he got home.

“Maybe I shouldn’t go home now, I’ll go on a walk or something.” Jaune decided.

“You sure? That’s just gonna make Mom angrier” Julia replied.

“Might as well try to prolong my time free before suffering” Jaune said melodramatically.

“Don’t think I’ll make any excuses for you” Julia told him.

“Yeah, yeah got that” He answered.

Jaune stewed in his thoughts in silence. Then he noticed something. He stopped to look at the sign on the gate.

“Hey, Julia!” he called to his sister who went ahead of him.

“Hm?” She turned around seeing him look at the gate.

The gate led to a graveyard. A very familiar graveyard.

“You go on ahead,” Jaune told her, opening the gate and entering.

“Are you going to pay your respects?” she asked.

“I haven’t done it for a few weeks now, I should do it now” she looked at his back and yelled, “Do you want me to wait here!”

“Na, it’s fine I already told you! You don’t need to wait, go on yourself!” He yelled back.

Jaune walked on the worn-down path slipping between gravestones as he did many times before.

Soon he came up to his destination, in front of him was a statue of a man. Even though it was up for years the statue seemed to brand new shining with a golden luster. The statue had short, combed-back hair, it was lifting a sword in its hand up in the air triumphantly with bulging muscles carved into every inch of its body. Around the grave, many beautiful flowers grew as if honoring the grave.

Below the statue was a plaque reading:

Julius Arc
    The First Huntsman
    1902-20XX

No, the plaque wasn’t miswritten, this man, Julius Arc had lived to 119 years old.

He was a legendary figure that was known all across Remnant, the man who helped Vale win in the Great War. He was the man who started the profession called ‘Huntsman’. Thanks to his powerful aura he lived much longer than a normal human. He didn’t die of old age though, no he died fighting the SSS-Ranked Grimm Baldur. The Grimm was so strong it would’ve taken out the entirety of Patch and more but Julius Arc was able to kill it alone at the cost of his own life. He was the strongest man alive, one of the most important figures in Remnant’s history.

He was also Jaune’s grandfather and hero. Jaune had only met him a few times in his life and was very young but his memories of Julius Arc were very clear.

He remembered that warm feeling the man gave him, like a comforting hug. He remembered how the man seemed to have an inviting presence allowing Jaune to spill all of his insecurities and problems with him.

Whenever Julius came to the Arc Estate he’d have him regale stories of his hunts back to him and Julius was more than happy to, they would spend hours talking. Julius told him so many stories of his hunts Jaune was certain he could write multiple novels about them.

Jaune looked up to Julius even more than his parents and to him, Julius was his hero. It was because of his grandfather that wished to be a Huntsman.

Whenever he yelled “I’m going to be a Huntsman!” with childish glee.

Julius would get down to his level and look him straight in the eyes, laugh, and say “When you grow up I’ll teach you!”

However, his parents seemed to not like Julius’s encouragement, always telling Jaune to pick an easier dream and telling Julius he was teaching him bad manners.

Then Julius died when Jaune was 6. He could remember being more angry than sad when visiting this same gravestone he yelled with tears in his eyes.

“You promised! You promised you’d train me to be a Huntsman!”

His parents used Julius’s death as an excuse to smack down his and his sisters who had wanted to become a Huntress or Huntsman dream.

From then on he visited Julius Arc’s grave, even death; the man’s resting place seemed to have a calming aura. It was a place where Jaune could fess his troubles freely or just sit and think.

“Sorry, I don’t have any offerings,” Jaune apologized.

After that he simply sat in front of the grave in silence, thinking.

‘Mom wants me to be a programmer, Dad wants me to be an automotive engineer.’

‘But that’s not what I want!’ Jaune thought.

However, if he tried to bring it up with his parents they’d just shut him down by saying his dream was immature and childish.

“Jaune! Don’t you remember how your Grandpa died!? Grow up already! You’re not a little kid anymore! You can’t become a Huntsman!”

Jaune remembered something Julius told him a long time ago.

“Hm! Your parents are annoying you? I know how that feels! After all, I raised one and trained the other! Ahahaha! But they are worried about you, that’s why they don’t want you to become a Huntsman. Though I believe no one should try to impede anyone's dreams. If you want to become a Huntsman Jaune, then trust yourself and reach out for that dream and damn anyone who tries to stop you!”

Jaune smiled at the warm memory. He stood up, brushing off the dirt and growth that collected on his clothes. It was an incredible cliche message, but it was what he needed to lift his spirits.

“Thanks, Grandad! I get your message!” Jaune said informally.

‘I’m not going to allow my parents to stop me! I don’t care what they say! I’m going to I want to do!’

The unenthusiastic Jaune was gone now after remembering his grandfather’s advice he was full of energy.

Then he felt something vibrate in his pocket.

“Hm?”

He took out his scroll and checked, it was a message from Matt.

He opened it and saw a picture of Matt holding a martini, with some red on his cheeks. The background was full of people dancing and flashing lights.

‘He’s already in the Night Vale?! Doesn’t that mean he didn’t even go home?’ Jaune thought incredulously.

He glanced at his clock on the scroll, ‘3:25! That means I was here for 10 minutes!’ Jaune thought it didn’t feel like 10 minutes to him.

He started to feel sorry for Julia but then remembered that he told her she could walk on her own.

He checked Matt’s other texts.

Matt: Dude! You have to come, this rave’s insane!

Matt: There’s even a fight club!

Jaune clicked on the photo Matt sent. He could see disco lights reflecting off a glass floor and tons of people dancing and cheering. The phone was pointed at a ring enclosed by a chain-link fence.

Inside was a girl with bright and flowing yellow blonde hair wearing orange and brown punching a dude in the face with some boxing gloves. Surprisingly the guy didn’t seem to be wearing gloves.

‘We’ve been friends for five years, so why does he think I’m some kind of fight junkie?’

Jaune though a bit annoyed that Matt would bring up fighting for the umpteenth time.

However, seeing all the fun Matt was having did make him feel a bit jealous.

If he went home he would have to speak with Mom and Dad who would probably yell at him and berate him and stuff. As such the thought of going to a rave party felt more appealing.

‘Grandad did say to follow my dreams’ Jaune justified, leaving the cemetery already deciding to take a detour away from home.

Once he closed the black gate behind him he found much to his surprise that Julia stood on the fence slouching.

“You're still here?”

“What kind of sister would I be if I left my little brother alone in a graveyard?”

“Ah, right” even though he shouldn’t be Jaune was still surprised and touched by how much his sister cared even though her cold exterior told the opposite.

“Um, you can go home… I’m going on a short detour.”

Julia stared at him, eyes running over his body.

“You're in a chipper mood all of sudden, what happened? You meet Grandad’s ghost?” she asked.

Jaune laughed, “something like that”.

Julia lowered her head and let out a sigh “Fine, guess I’ll go home, I’ll make some sort of excuse for you”.

“Uh, thank you,” Jaune said before turning around and walking towards the Night Vale.

I posted this story in Spacebattles and some other sites but I thought I should post here with spacebattles down. It the first story in a shared universe with three other stories.

I’m working on Red Monster right now.

Last edited: Apr 8, 2021
    IvanR1314, Cledo, Jahquez and 4 others like this.
  2. Just Some Guy

Just Some Guy Versed in the lewd.

Are those 3 other stories posted here yet?

3. Thegoldenboy58

No, still writing them.

Just Some Guy likes this.
  4. SangN123

SangN123 Know what you're doing yet?

This is a good find, hope ya keep posting even when Spacebattle comes up

5. Thegoldenboy58

Thank you!

6. Index: Power System and Worldbuilding
    Thegoldenboy58

Decided to post this it the power system and worldbuilding for this story, though there may be some differences between this and the actual story.

Aura

Aura: Aura is a power that rests near the soul, those who can awaken this power are granted a forcefield of light that enhances them, protects them, and heals them.

Those who use Aura to fight the Grimm are called Hunters.

Aura is in everything that has a soul and it's always there so the term unlocking or awakening Aura is a bit of a misnomer.

Instead, it's more like realizing that Aura exists inside of one.

There are many ways to unlock Aura, some people may train their entire lives and not be able to sense it.

Others can simply awake with Aura without putting in any effort.

It's also possible to "jumpstart" one's Aura by sending Aura into someone's body and chanting.

Basic Aura Techniques

Object Imbuement: A technique whereby pouring Aura into an object one can strengthen and enhance its properties. With this technique, if mastered, it's possible to make even a stick slice through concrete without resistance. However, there are two weaknesses to this technique.

1. Unless one has a specialized Semblance one has to be in contact with the object to keep imbuing it with Aura.

2. Putting too much Aura in an object will cause it to break, mostly in explosive manners.

Aura Flow: A technique that allows you to move and focus Aura on other parts of one's body. With this technique, you can focus Aura on your weapon or fists to make them more powerful or protect body parts. The weakness of this technique is that focusing one's Aura on a body part weakens the Aura shield around their body.

Advanced Aura Techniques

Advanced Object Imbuement: A advanced version of normal Object Imbuement. Instead of pouring Aura into the object, one can cover the object they want to enhance in a shroud of Aura. This enhances all the advantages of normal Object Imbuement and cancels the second weakness. However, it's extremely hard to do since Aura likes to stay on top and near the body so most Aura users don't learn this technique as they consider it a waste. Though older Aura users pick this up anyway as they learn more techniques.

Advanced Aura Flow: A advanced form of Aura Flow. With regular Aura Flow, one can simply move their Aura to other parts of the body to strengthen or protect parts of the body but with Advanced Aura Flow, one can focus Aura into their own body. This can be used to stimulate healing or strengthen body parts even more so. However, this technique is incredibly hard to do because Aura doesn't like being inside the body and it sacrifices the shield aspect of Aura.

Fortification: The opposite of Advanced Aura Flow. Instead of forcing one's Aura into the body, Fortification is forcing Aura out of the body. Doing this strengthens the Aura shield around one's body but sacrifices the healing and strengthening aspects of Aura to put it all in defense. It's considered a last-ditch move to protect oneself when they're nearly out of Aura.

Pacts: Pacts are an incredibly powerful technique that requires resolve. By making and following a Pact one can increase their Aura as Aura is influenced by emotions and resolve is one of the most powerful emotions. One can also add Limitations and Conditions to their Pact. The more resolve required to follow a Pact the more powerful their Aura becomes.

Aura Piercing: One of the most powerful Aura techniques. By mixing Object Imbuement and Advanced Aura Flow one can, in a fraction of a second, imbue Aura into an object through a punch or kick. By overloading this object with Aura they can cause it to explode from the inside out. The most dangerous aspect of this technique is its capability of piercing through even Aura. By forcing one's Aura into someone else's Aura the two reject each other, the stronger more focused Aura is usually the one that wins. However, Fortification can block most Aura Piercing moves.

Semblance: A Semblance is the ultimate Aura technique, it's an ability-based of one's psychology that allows them to fantastical things. Though Semblances are usually static they can evolve and become more powerful. Usually, Semblances can't be thought to other people unless one has a specific Semblance that allows them to copy or steal Semblances however Semblances can be passed down hereditarily through family lines.

Dustcraft

After humanity got the ability to use the power of Destruction(Magic) taken away from them, they found Dust, the leftovers of the power of Destruction. Using Aura they learned how to tame this power and some sects that knew of Magic tried to use this power to regain the gift known as Magic. Due to the Veil, the Gods put over Man most people can't see this power.

Magus

Magi are practitioners of Dustcraft, to them the most important thing is their research, trying to find a way to regain their lost True Magic.

Exorcists

Exorcists are Magi that decided to fight monsters that exist in The Magic World that threaten humanity.

The Magic World

The Magic World is a colloquial term for all things associated with Magic. When the God Of Light decided to resurrect Humanity without the ability to use Magic he hid away all of the other magical creations by putting a veil over the eyes of Man. However, some people can see through this veil, they are called Clear-Sighted. Thanks to the Veil, Magic, and magical creatures are kept secret. The reason why Humanity can see Dust and use it even though it can be used for Magic is that the Dust Crystal is simply destructive energy only when the energy is transformed to use spells is when that energy can't be seen by normal humans.

Dustcraft Power System

Magi sort other Magus by how many elements they can use.

Non-Elements

Non-Elemental Dustcraft is simply drawing Magical power from a dust crystal into your body without the element. This can be used to boost your body, Aura, and Dustcraft. It's incredibly basic and not really used by Magi.

Primary-Elements

Primary Elements is the ability to draw the elemental power of Dust out of the Crystal.
    Most Hunters can already do this but the second step is to use this energy to cast spells.

There are 8 categories of elements.

1. Fire
    2. Water
    3. Earth
    4. Wind
    5. Lightning
    6. Gravity
    7. Plant
    8. Light

Each part matches the basic Dust Crystal.

Secondary-Elements

Secondary Elemental Magi have the ability to mix or change the physical properties of Dust.

Like Water and Fire makes Steam or Fire and Earth makes Lava. Phase changes like Ice also fit into the Secondary Elements category.

Tertiary-Elements

Tertiary Elements take the ability to mix Dust to a conceptual level. Instead of just mixing the physical properties one can mix the conceptual properties. For example, Fire Dust contains the concept of burning while Water Dust contains the concept of Liquid. By mixing the two you can make Acid.

Unique-Elements

Unique Elements, unlike the four other categories, don't fit a dust crystal element instead it fits things like Time, and Space into it. While most are born with the ability to use Unique Elements some can develop into it. Tertiary Elemental Magi have the most chance to become a Unique Elemental Magus.

Dustcraft Techniques

Spells: Spells are most of a Magus's power, they are many spells for all sorts of things. The amount of spells one can use is decided by how much Dust and Aura one has. Most spells are inherited however sometimes they can be innate.

Aura Transmutation: By mixing Magical Energy into Aura one can give their Aura special properties Aura wouldn't normally have.

Semblance Transmutation: A more advanced version of Aura Transmutation wherein one focuses magical energy into their semblance.

Area Transmutation: By pouring Magical Energy into an area one can transmute an area to one's advantage.

Reversed Techniques: Magic is the power of destruction only good for destroying things. However, it's possible to reverse the polarity of the energy to Creation to heal things.

Curtain: A Curtain is a spell that encloses a space hiding it away from view, it's also incredibly customizable.

Domain: A Domain is the Inner World of one's mind. Only the highest of Magi can expand their Domain into the real world.

Innate Domain: By transmuting the area around one with Magic, a Magus can create an area that favors their spells however it's incomplete because it doesn't use a curtain. However, it uses a lot of Magical Energy.

Simple Domain: By expanding magical energy around them, a Magus is capable of creating an area where all spells are instantly cast with no lag time and the enemy's Dustcraft is neutralized. As such it's incredibly hard for an enemy to dodge an attack unless there expecting it. Unlike Innate Domain, this spell doesn't use a lot of Magical Energy. However, one must stand still in one place for this technique to work moving will automatically cancel the Simple Domain.

Domain Amplification: A fusion of Aura Transmutation and Simple Domain, allows one to give their Aura the ability to neutralize magic but they're unable to use magic in return.

Domain Expansion: The ultimate spell a Magus can have, Instead of using Aura to control Magic a sufficiently powerful Magus can do the reverse by using Magic to control Aura they're able to create an enclosed area that represents their own inner world. Any attack in a Domain Expansion will be instantly cast and always hit even through Aura, they can also come from anywhere in a Domain. The only way one can block this is to strike as the attack is coming into existence with Anti-Domain techniques or overwrite a Domain with another Domain.

True Magic

True Magic is the name of the Magic that can be used without Dust Crystals. Humans who can use true Magic are called Wizards.

Grace

Grace is the opposite of Magic, unlike Magic and Dust which is the power of Destruction, Grace is the power of Light that is, Aura and Semblances. It has the ability to negate the power of Magic. This is why Domain techniques that negate magic are possible, however, Aura and Semblances are extremely watered down versions of Grace. They're only one being that can use the true power of Grace, Silver Eyed Warriors.

Magical Creatures

Magical Creatures are the term for creatures that are leftovers of the Age of Gods, they have the to use True Magic. They are hidden behind the Veil.

Spirits

Spirits are creatures born from Aura. Aura even in normal people sometimes leaks out. Usually, this energy simply dissipates into the environment. However, sometimes these leaks of Aura gather together. Usually, these spirits are harmless and can't be seen by humans but sometimes when enough malevolent Aura is gathered it can create an Evil Spirit, these Evil Spirits are usually destroyed by Executors.

Ghosts

Ghosts are not Spirits, though they may form the same way. Unlike spirits which are the culmination of many emotions. Ghosts are the souls or pieces of Auras of people who have died but still exist. Most Ghosts are malevolent and have to be exorcised.

Vampires

Vampires are beings that were once humans. They were created during the Age Of Gods by a Wizard who wished for Immortality. They can eat normal things but due to their nature, it won't keep them alive. They must feed on Aura to survive. As long as they feast on Aura they are immortal, able to stop their aging. Very powerful Vampires can do many things but in daylight there, powers are taken away. Also thanks to their ability to suck Aura they also have the ability to suck the Seeds Of Darkness out of Magical Creatures giving them the ability to use True Magic.

Magic Arts Users: Normally humans are unable to use magic, however by making contracts with beings that can use True Magic. The being can share their Magic with the human, giving them the ability to use True Magic.

The Mages Association

The Mages Association is a secret organization that controls Magi. They control most of the magic research, and people in their ranks.

The Clocktower

One of the most prolific Magic Academies on Remnant, many Magi go there to study. It's part of the Mages Association.

Atlas Institute

Centered in Atlas it's where most of the groundbreaking Magic research happens.

Executor Faction

The Executor Faction is the part of the Mages Association where Magi learns how to fight magical creatures humanity doesn't know about.

Neo Q

A magical terrorist organization that wants to break the Veil and reveal The Magic World to the Public, their end goal is to create a world where those with Magic rule over the masses.

Warlocks and Witches

Warlocks and Witches are Magi that the Mages Association considers a threat. They are rogue Magi that don't care to follow the laws that the Mages Association put down. They are usually hunted by Executors.

Jahquez likes this.