1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

Why Fate/EXTRA CCC is the greatest game of all time

Discussion in 'General' started by EnderofWorlds, Mar 30, 2013.

1. EnderofWorlds

EnderofWorlds Versed in the lewd.

[embed=425,349]http://youtu.be/kGPg3bq-5ZI[/embed]
    Because you cannot beat the GLORIOUS RADIANT COCK of the King that shines with the MAJESTY AND DIVINITY OF A THOUSAND WHITE-HOT SUNS!!!

Valette-Serafina likes this.
  2. FurikoMaru

FurikoMaru Versed in the lewd.

*sniffs* My golden king is too fabulous to give a shit about smelly ol' girls.

3. nick012000

nick012000 Gone for Good

LOL. That leopard print jacket, so flamboyant. Then he does his "CAST OFF" thing, and I just lost it. It's so like him it hurts, and the way it left that girl literally speechless was hilarious. XD

4. Jiven

Jiven Most Excellent Lurker

*laughs hysterically*

5. Zasnul

Zasnul blah

...It is the greatest game of all times.

6. EnderofWorlds

Trasnated transcript for the video:
    ELIZABETH
    No way! Are you guys geniuses or something!?
    I tried so hard to keep you alive until the very end.
    If you'd just stayed locked up, you'd painlessly melt away, giving you a peaceful death.

MC:
    Judging from Elizabeth's reaction,
    This seems to be the final puzzle.

As I step forward to tell her to get out of Sakura's body,
    Gilgamesh suddenly calls out.

Gilgamesh:
    Stop there, Master. Your job is to collect pictures. Allow me to discipline that worthless dragon.
    You should already know this, but you're about to reveal your third SG, are you not?

MC:
    Third SG...?

N-no, I don't understand at all, and the "Five Halted Mindfulnesses" isn't responding either.

Gilgamesh:
    Hah hah hah hah. You have quite the rotten personality, to be feigning such ignorance.
    However, I will not allow it. It is a king's right to strum a pitiful girl's majestic voice.
    Even I can solve problems myself once in a while. You may just stand there and admire my royal authority.

Elizabeth:
    Wh-what do you want, Gorgeous? Now that I think about it, you've been acting strangely mature this time around...
    B-but your eyes are as unsightly as ever. You're a snake. They embody everything about men. Their ruthlessness, their cruelty, their lack of delicacy. All in your snake eyes!
    The one I want to bully is that baby squirrel over there. I never called for you, but I'll let you off just this once. Now get lost.

Gilgamesh:
    Hmph. I am not someone to be abused, you unsophisticated dragon's daughter. And, I am sorry. I apologize for my insensitivity.

MC:
    Whaaa, bu-
    H-he really apologized!
    It was just a little bit, but that King of Heroes just lowered his head and expressed regret!

Elizabeth:
    Wait, what are you apologizing for!?
    I never wanted you to-

Gilgamesh:
    No, as a representative of men, I apologized for not paying attention to a girl's finer points.
    That's all, O Chaste Dragon. I'm sorry for ignoring you all this time, in spite of your appeal.
    You may take this as an apology. Here we go... King Of Heroes: Cast Off!

Elizabeth:
    Waaaaaaaaaah!?

MC:
    What the heck!?
    Has he turned into a Berserker!?

Elizabeth:
    Eeeeeeeeeek! Creeper, creeper, creeper! Why are you exposing yourself in public!?

Gilgamesh:
    Your embarassment is only natural. My naked form surpasses even the finest diamonds in this world. It must be even better for a virgin.

MC:
    Huh?
    V-virgin, meaning Elizabeth?

Gilgamesh:
    But, I shall forgive your chastity. Why don't you come closer? I shall grant you the king's favor!

Elizabeth:
    A-a-a-a-a-a etc.

MC:
    Elizabeth's entire body is turning red with embarassment, and probably anger as well.

I don't want to believe it... but, that means the last SG is...

Elizabeth:
    Are you retarded!? Who are you calling a virgin!? As if I'd be impressed by th-

Gilgamesh:
    Then come closer. If you are so experienced, whether you stare even more intensely or not doesn't matter. (Not sure about this line)

MC:
    And the naked king strikes a rather captivating pose.
    The effect is immense.

Gilgamesh:
    Now, charge, [name]!
    Hahaha, now's not the time to be awestruck!

MC:
    I reject that with all my might as I run towards Elizabeth.

I'm sorry, Elizabeth... I'm really sorry.
    I'm so sorry for bringing such a servant here!
    --
    I got it. I took it from Elizabeth.
    Elizabeth's face looks so red from the shock that she could start emitting steam at any moment.
    --
    It's so unlike her, and I can't see any sign of damage on her body.

Perhaps she wants to burst apart and disappear from this place.

Elizabeth:
    You gorgeous creeper! Save me, father, there's a nudist after me!

Gilgamesh:
    Hm, that was not according to plan. Worthless dragon, my numbing majesty should have left you on the floor.
    But, that was not your fault. I may just be too beautiful.
    She sought beauty in her own twisted way. Realizing the mistake in her methods must have left her trembling in fear.

MC:
    I'll leave that with no comment.

I can't tell what can of worms I'd be opening up with any unnecessary remarks.

Rin:
    ...Well. That King of Heroes can be really dumb at times.

Rani:
    There's a fine line between that and genius, I guess. The student council has decided to delete those five minutes from the records.
    President [Name], don't bring that up again, and get back to work on eliminating the virus.

MC:
    Rani's completely right.
    I'll leave the question of whether he cast off just to mess with Elizabeth, or if he was serious untouched.
    Right now, I need to focus on saving Sakura.

7. EnderofWorlds

Reason #24 to buy this game:
    [embed=425,349]http://youtu.be/CUfd_5u0zTE[/embed]

8. Biigoh

Biigoh Primordial Tanuki Moderator

I... this game is too awesome... the prudes won't allow it to be localized....

9. Jiven

Jiven Most Excellent Lurker

what

what

I love this game.

10. Lilithium

Lilithium born in 1900

the fuck did i just even

11. EnderofWorlds

Debatable; aksys has localized worse and they did F/E and said they'd do CCC if Extra sold well.

It did better than it did in Japan.

12. nick012000

nick012000 Gone for Good

So, what Heroic Spirit is she supposed to be? o_O

13. EnderofWorlds

Translated stuff on Kiara; subject of the above orgasm-esque video and master of Servant Caster: Hans Christian Andersen, who's doing the spellcasting and buffing while Kiara ascends to a form of God/Demonhood and begins to have the sexytimes with everyone.

She basically consumes BigTits Sakura and LoliCrotchplate Sakura and kicks out BB to become unto a god. Slannesh style; because that's what the internet taught her.

From BL:

Magical Kiro-chan likes this.
  14. Biigoh

Biigoh Primordial Tanuki Moderator

Fuck... damnit, want ccc so bad nao.

15. nick012000

nick012000 Gone for Good

So, is Emiya Shirou immune to it because he lacks a sense of self? We know from Heaven's Feel (and Sparks Liner High in particular) that he is capable of continuing to fight even after he literally ceases to have a functioning mind.

16. EnderofWorlds

Nah, Archer in the video is just overleved and from NG+; and he was using the Guard command.

Gameplay/Story segregation yo.