1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

Why Not?! (A historical Self Insert)

Discussion in 'Creative Writing' started by Monarchist Guy, Nov 17, 2021.

?

Should I start posting on this SI again?

1. Yes

190 vote(s)
    76.6%
  2. No

6 vote(s)
    2.4%
  3. Peanut Butter

52 vote(s)
    21.0%
  1. Threadmarks: Chapter I
    Monarchist Guy

Monarchist Guy Cheese Overlord

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

December 3rd, 1825, Buckingham Palace

It had been slightly over fourteen years since I got tossed through time like a caesar salad, and It has truly been quite a.... thriller, to say the least. I was born in this vast Palace, to live and likely die within. Of course I am not complaining, I mind it not, as the thought of living this life peacefully has some merit, that is unlikely however, as far as I'm concerned, I want my foot placed in the annals of history.

Ah, I have yet to explain to you who I am? To put it plainly, I have lived two lives. The first life I lived as Lieutenant-General Adam Cressemer, of her majesties royal army. And the second, I live as Prince Victor George of the United Kingdom. Son of King George IV and Queen Augusta. I was born on October the twenty sixth, eighteen eleven, a year before the shit in America, began, and smack in the middle of the Napoleonic Wars. Oh what it would be like to fight in such a grand war, but I was but four years old when the One Hundred Days ended, and after that? I was mostly kept out of loop, only ever seeing my fathers old wife, Caroline of Brunswick once, and my half sister Charlotte.

My Mother, Queen Augusta was once Princess Augusta of Bavaria, however after being trapped on England upon the outbreak of the Napoleonic wars, as she was visiting my sister (Who she had, at that point been pen pals of sort with). Unable to go to Europe due to the war, she found herself stuck on this Island nation. With the Marriage of my father and his old wife being annulled in 1809, Father pursued my mother, who of course wanted nothing of the sort. He finally was able to marry her, after she gave up avoiding the marriage. Two years later, and I popped out like a spring chicken.

Of course, Mother was just barely able to stay in her old family, as her father, King Maximilian was allying along the French lines That all changed in 1813, but that was still two years of decayed relations. Mother never went back to Bavaria, even when she had the chance to.

My Sister, Princess Charlotte eventually left with her husband after giving birth to a healthy son named Bernard, leaving to Leopold's family home. The last news to come is that they've a daughter now, with another on the way.

Finally, I shall go over my own life. I was born in Buckingham Palace, however I soon learned that life was quite different. No longer was I in 2021, but in 1811. Two hundred and ten years in the past. Everything I had was gone, only left with my memories of my time in Oxford University, the war's I've fought... and the bullet that went through my skull. Probably should've listened to that American. But he was a Corporal, I thought I knew better, but twas my fault, He had been there longer.

I spent as much time as Possible in my new life Enjoying my early childhood, however when I turned Eleven, I finally decided to act. I found myself under Sir William Anson, a General in the Army. Mother was disappointed with me having taken off, but father was able to convince her.

A knocking on the door awakens me from my pondering, A maid comes and tells me that the general is waiting for me. Must be that trip to India.

Burning, Rhyno, Mingo and 58 others like this.
  2. Threadmarks: Chapter II
    Monarchist Guy

Prince Victor Point of View

It had been a month since I had last seen Sir William, and my straits have become quite... dire. Captain Dumner, the captain of the ship I was sailing on, was a turncoat. You see, this man had a goal in life, as he so oft gloated. He wanted revenge on England, his motherland for the lives taken. Apparently at some point as a child growing up in the America's, he found himself cast adrift after his father killed a British army lieutenant, who was trying to seek housing with his family. Apparently the upper ranks tore through the town, killing many who got in the way, Dumner's mother included.

He lived his life as a merchant, before later being kidnapped by the British Navy during the Napoleonic wars. He worked his way up, planning revenge for all the suffering he endured. To be honest, I think him to be quite mad. But I'll never know, I'm not quite certain I shall live... I merely hope that Sir William will find me, as unlikely as that is to be.

My stay in the Brig of Charlotte's Revenge was not all gloom. one of the servants, a boy of nine years old kept me fed. usually it was a torn off piece of bread, or some hardtack. It kept me alive, as for the most part I only got a rat that wandered to my cell, or water that had billowed down from the room above. (Which incidentally is the Storage room). by god's graces, I truly do hope that I am saved, dying so soon would be horrid, especially if you discount that I've yet to prove myself.

General William Anson Point of View

Today is June Seventh of our lord, and I have been following the trail of Charlotte's Revenge for nine days now. Someone on the ship had been dumping barrels, or planks, anything to leave a trial. a toy soldier was found yesterday morning, with the words East Inscribed onto it's back. We've been following for hour's since, my prayers merely words in the winds for these harsh few weeks.

It was a storm that blew us apart, Ten weeks ago. T'was was a harsh storm, but the armada made it out in tact... except the ship the prince was on. He had stayed on the ship as it was decided that he could for the most part command the ship, with the Captain on hand incase the young prince fumbled in any remark.

Not that Prince Victor did, he was an excellent leader, brilliant in near all ways... After the storm, and the discovery that Prince Victor's ship was missing, a long search ensued. It was believed that they would head straight for India. but along the way... the trail was found. the words 'head North East' was found on a barrel cap. It was believed to be a message from Prince Victor's ship. But as time went on... they strayed through Larantuka. a tributary of Portugal. They found that indeed Charlotte's Revenge had gone through the waters... but not sailing British flags.

It had sacked three Merchant's Vessels, killing all on board under the Red Skull, or the 'Pati Abang' as the locals have called it. The locals have called the Captain of the vessel the 'Pedhang Abang' for his red hair and tendency to stab and maim, the description fit quite well with Captain Dumner. He was a 'ask question's later' type of man, and sported the reddest hair a man could have at fifty one years.

It has been several weeks since we have left the waters of Larantuka, and the waters have merely got more dangerous. A ship, a minor brig had been taken in a typhoon. A lone Waterspout had come up from behind, killing all on board. The remains were all that was left... or... parts as they could be called. Sharks had frenzied the wreck, eating those still left alive.

I was beginning to give up. We will have to turn around for water, for as much as we've food we cannot drink the salt water. Why, as much as it pains me, we merely must- "General!" a crewman burst into my office.huffing and sucking air through his mouth, I nod for him to tell me, so I may continue writing this letter of resignation.

"General! We have spotted the Charlotte's Revenge! North east about twelve cablet's out!" He said, as I rushed out of my seat, intent on looking for myself.

Third point of view

"Men! We've had a good haul the past few months. We've broken from that bastard king's yolk to be our own men! We've sailed from the cape all the way here to China! of course, you may be wondering what has become of our dear prince here!" Captain Dumner clapped Prince Victor on the back, the emancipated man fell to the deck, as the sailors let out a jaunty laugh. "He has somehow held on to life. But of course, I think I the time for him to... meet his end has come." He said, tying a rope around the prince's callused feet. "It is time for the prince to get a taste of a Keelhaul!" He said, as the sailors swarmed the prince, tying him, with a bag around his head. Try as the prince might, he stood no chance, as he was dragged to the side of the ship, and hanged over the side.

"Any words my prince?" The words were spoken in a derisive way, as the prince looked up, staring at the crowd with shielded eyes. "Go fuck yourself... Dumner." he said, as he was plunged beneath the ship. slowly he was dragged along the bottom, and as he was raised, the sight of torn flesh,and cloths barely concealed remained. there were minor scratches along the princes body, with major tears on his right leg, and upper chest. a long and jagged wound ran along his left eye, poring blood. just as Dumner was to dunk him again, a cry from the crows nest rang out. "captain! The Armada! It's here! A boy pointed out, and indeed west of the ship it was.

"Fucking hell. I guess I shall end it for you here, My Prince... Cut him down as cast him off in a rowboat. I want them to have his body. to see what happens to rich brats." Dumn said, taking his flintlock and aiming for the princes head. the blast took a bit of the bag off, and the prince's body stopped struggling, laying limp. Five men moved him to a ship, his body sprayed onto the rowboat, before it was cast aside, to drift to the Armada.

Burning, Sassy Snake, thesoj and 34 others like this.
  3. Threadmarks: Chapter III
    Monarchist Guy

"Heave!"

"Ho!"

"Heave"

"Ho!"

The sounds of pulling and grunts had been one of the only sounds made. Many of the crew not wanting to disrupt the activities happening.

The Charlotte's Revenge had been spotted thirty minutes ago, and soon after they released a rowboat, before escaping to the south. It wasn't long before the body of some poor soul was recovered, being dumped on deck. he was barely breathing, and looked as if he would surcease should he be touched. carefully the man who's body was malnourished and cleaved worked his Grisly hands to the sack tied around his neck, revealing the black mane they had gotten to know for some time.

The once jubilant face of Prince victor was no longer there. His cheeks that once held fat on them as many children still had at his age was gone. His head was now atrophied, and cheekbones wrapped firmly in flesh. A large crooked slash lay upon his left eye, barely destroying his eye. a long gash went along his temple, the blood cloted had into a bloody mess, a canyon of meat if anything else. Quickly five crew member surrounded him, pressing cloth against the larger wounds, as with a harrowing wail, the young prince fell to the blood covered deck.

General William Anson Point of View

Several hours had passed and the worst has seemingly past. the Surgeons of two Man o' War's had congregated onto Henry's Jolly, and the Seven hours it took to sew each and every wound were some of the worst of my life. Would the young boy I had come to see as a son, would he... die? I had passed command to another of my understudy, sitting outside of the surgeon's chamber's. The though of the prince dying, it was horrid.

Each time I saw that boy, it was like looking in to the eyes of my son Johns face. They both had those gleaming blue eyes. T'would the boy I've practically raise for the last five years die? on his first trip to India? When his mother had made me promise bring him back whole... I merely ask that her punishment be harsh, for it is all I deserve.

Loosing a prince... ha! I shall be naught but a joke in the eyes of the public, people will likely mock me for years to come. And I shall deserve it... Each and every time. The door to the Chambers opened, with a creaking crack as I turned, The Surgeon, a man named George Byard looked at me, before he grabbed a bottle of beer, and chugging the entire thing.

His hands were covered in blood, and the white apron, that once was a pearly white... was now a crimson shame. A show of how my actions of trusting foul men were my shame. I knew that Dumner hated the English Crown. I knew he held contempt for being unable to go home to his wife and children in America. but my foolish belief that he would not be rash was wrong. And the Prince was to pay for my arrogance.

"He'll live. but..." he said, taking another swig of the bottle. "It's likely that he'll never be able to walk without a cane again. His face will be scared, but with time it will fade. There may be some... mental problems with him, from what we can tell he was Keelhauled, and the chance that he suffered some damage tot he head is likely, though there doesn't seem to be much else than the bruises and tears on him. We can't be for sure, we'll have to see later when he awakes." Byard said, as I held back tears. It would not be proper to cry infront of another man. But of course, I am but a man, and let one tear out. One he luckily did not see.

Byard sighed, before getting out of the stool he sat on, leaving me. Then, did I truly mourn.

Prince Victor's POV

It had been about a day since I had been saved, and my health has began to return. with some food in me I had slowly began returning to face. I assume I will need three weeks before I can recover, and by then we should be near India. Hopefully I can relearn how to walk by then, and get onto the field. It's been years since I've been in battle, and I'm rearing to fight Indian armies. Why as far as I'm concerned, I'll fight just about-"Your grace, word from General Anson. A storm is heading this way, and it is suggested that you be careful, it seems to be a turbulent one." For the love of god, can I not get some peace?!

Burning, Sassy Snake, thesoj and 37 others like this.
  4. Threadmarks: Chapter IV
    Monarchist Guy

Prince Victor George

[​IMG]

The beach was beautiful, yet eerie all the same. I and Sir William Anson had decided to land on the beach head after all but one ship was sank in the storm. out of the Seven ships, only one remained. Of course, we lost around 379 men, with the remaining 1,441 still kicking, camping on the beach.

We needed to know where we are, and soon, the ship that remained would have to leave. Wherever we were, the coastline seemed to stretch endlessly, so we may be in Indo-China, or worse, China Itself.

It is more than likely that if we were in China, we could face some great horde of Chinese, and we would not survive such a force. Of course, Sir William Anson believes we may be on Taiwan, and I honestly wouldn't mind that being so. Taiwan is quite small and has plenty of resources so that we can survive long enough until help arrives from India.

Still, I cannot help but feel we are being watched...

Matsuda Katayoshi

I was a Samurai, through and through.

When my mother died when I was but five winters old, I had to fight to survive. It was what caught the attention of my master, Ihara Bokutsu's attention, what drew him to me. he, a wealthy Samurai, looked at a poor bigger who fought off thieves and thought that I had potential. So I always followed what he wanted. Even if he was dead.

To protect Japan from those Westerners and their foul teachings, and now... now would be Matsuda's finest hour. He had trained for thirty years, he could defeat them! He would surely die against their weapons, but an Army without a leader was not an army at all.

He had sent his son Hiro off running to Edo, to warn them of the westerner invasion. He would be rewarded for such, he knew. I was, after all, friends with Shogun Tokugawa Ienari, and he would see his sacrifice as worthy of nobility!

As the fat man came closer to the bush Matsuda lay in waiting, the fat man looked at the woods behind him, and pointed, off to the road behind him "A road! Why young Prince Victor, I do indeed believe our luck may just be changing!" He turned, and looked to a small boy, walking with a ebony cane, with the strangest of handles. He could not understand the words they spoke, but believing himself to be found out, Matsuda moved.

As the man turned, Matsuda leapt from the bush, and with a slash, he dissembled the man, before with one great slash, decapitating the enemy leader. He turned to the young scar faced boy, who he believed would be in shock, or simply fleeing, but instead, he felt a sharp pain in his abdomen, and with the blade twisting, Matsuda fell, the blade that once was concealed in the cane, piercing through his body.

Prince Victor George
    "Help! Someone, come quick! The General has been attacked!" I Screamed, as the man who had just killed Sir William Anson was on the floor, groaning in pain. It serves the bastard right, Sir William Anson hadn't done a thing to deserve such an unlawful attack!

To have watched it occur, It shames me to admit I could have saved him. If I had acted quicker, I could have... no... I would have saved him. I could have stopped that damned Samurai...

"Henry, with seniority, you would be the leader of the army, correct?" I asked Henry Busch. He was an Irishmen who was second in command. "Aye, your Grace. With how dangerous things have become, I think it's best you leave with Mary's Grace." He said, and I shook my head.

"No. I refuse to leave. As Crown Prince of all of Great Britain, I, Prince Victor demand that you relinquish reigns of the Army to me." I said, as Henry looked agape. "But Your Grace, you are a child, and running an army is taxing. Besides that, with Sir William Anson here, you should return to England, back to your family." He said, as I nodded.

"Be that as it may, it is my god given duty to avenge Sir William. I cannot allow his assassination by these Japanese to go unhindered." I said, as he rose his eyebrow. "Japanese, Your Grace?" He asked, confusion abound.

"Aye, this mans hairstyle is typical in Japan, and with the Katana he used... I presume him to be one of the legendary Japanese Samurai. Fierce warriors of the past that have continued into the modern day. As you may know, much of the world is still in a rather savage state, there are even some in Africa that don't even use Stone tools!" I said, before continuing. "Japan is at an important crossroad, I intend to avenge Sir William, and conquer it. With it, we would be able to surround the Russians, and use it to better strangle the Chinese, should they become a threat." I said, as Henry gawked.

"I do not support it, and I honestly think it quite mad, but I shall give you command of the Army, Your Grace. But I do Demand to be able to watch over, and to support you in this endeavor." He said, as I nodded. This year just gets worse, and worse.

Burning, Sassy Snake, thesoj and 37 others like this.
  5. Threadmarks: Alert/Warning
    Monarchist Guy

So after watching the ABSOLUTE SHITSHOW that happened in Malcolm's Thread, I've decided to ban any debates of Colonialism, Race, or any of that sort. You want to debate a war that happens in this story? fine, do that, but If I catch whiff of any of the banned debates, I will get onto you, if it devolves enough I may even get the mods involved. I don't want to, but in the event I have to I will begrudgingly summon up the gods of horni. I will post a chapter soon, as I have finished up Highschool. So until I get a job (as I had to quit my old one working at a McDonalds) I will have near unlimited time. want me to update a story? Well now's the chance, badger my ass into oblivion, I can take it.

brt99, Seek212., Venyr4434 and 9 others like this.
  6. Threadmarks: Slight Update
    Monarchist Guy

Okay then, we've got air.

Howdy all, It's been some time since I last posted on this thread. Don't get me wrong, I am working on getting the next chapter, Chapter V, out soon. It's currently sitting at 1.9k words so I hope you're ready for a long haul.

The reason why I am releasing this update is joyous news for you, and bad for me, I got fired. My job fired me because I asked for a single day off due to my dog Bella dying abruptly. Thus until I can secure a new job, I am flush with time. till I release the next chapter, Peace!

Burning, Seek212. and Reborn game like this.
  7. Threadmarks: Chapter V
    Monarchist Guy

Tokugawa Ienari

It had been four months since he had last seen Matsuda Hiro, and the boy was still as strong as ever. Just like his father he was unusually tall, and had those strange green eyes, like Jade. "Invaders, you say...?" He rubbed his beard. Red coats mean the British, and although they had little to no interaction with them, he knew that they would not invade. Moreover, besides that incident in Nagasaki harbor, The British never caused problems for Japan.

From what He could tell, this seems to be a misunderstanding. While those British vessels were large, there was no way they could carry as many men as Hiro was saying, and even then, an Invasion would have many more, with many cities being attacked.

This all seems like a misunderstanding, and hopefully it could be smoothed out. he bade Hiro to continue his story, and what he said next, truly angered him. "My father wanted to stop this force, and to stop it he decided that taking out their leader would be enough to cripple them. I... saw my father die, but he did kill their leader."

Damn Takayoshi. The British were known as the strongest Kingdom in the world, and as much as Ienari would not like to admit it, Japan was not ready for a war. Perhaps sweeping this under the rug would be for the best. If he acted fast... he turned to the nearby Eunuch. "Write to Yamauchi Toyoatsu, I want all of them killed immediately. Burn the bodies and leave nothing left." The Eunuch bowed, before silently leaving. By Buddha, what a mess.

George Dunmer

Life was good. There was nothing better than being able to do as you pleased! Nobody to stop you, to order you to stop, order you to do this or than in the name of some fat king.

Though the damned Dutch were stirring up trouble. It all began when his men tried to get a bit of arse. Turns out a dutchwomen had stowed around the damned locals and when his men went to get their cocks wet… Personally I can’t understand, all women just need a little fucking, but apparently she got away after his men had their fun and now the Dutch had called for his head.

Didn’t matter much, Dutchmen were fickle. I’ve had my due on them, a few refused to kneel, but many joined my fleet. After killing that sodding brat I’ve taken the three ships I made off with and grew it to an Armada of Seventeen ships. Not enough to fight the Dutch head on, but soon… soon he shall be the richest, strongest pirate in the world!

But of course every Pirate needs a good well defended cove? And for that he has the nice city of Palu. Oh of course it was hard, the savages fought hard against his men, but of course plenty of the men fought, and were turned to mush against the cannonfire. Leaving few men and plenty of women for his men. A perfect ending, isn’t it? Of course he had to get rid of the savage name for the land, Georgetown was a much better name for this decrepit place.

The town wasn’t much, just a bunch of shacks on the shore. So of course he couldn’t have that. What men were left had their uses, good work to get things moving. Plenty of tree’s and voila!

I watched as young James raised my Flag above my cove, and couldn’t wait for the battles to come.

[​IMG]

William Afton
    I’ve been a soldier all my life. It was simple work, it is. ‘Course it wasn’t all pleasant. Fighting in India was a pain in the arse, and the savages there made it no easier, I mean truly he had never faced such harsh fighting anywhere else. But they brought the crown a lot of monies, thus he had to fight for the lands there. But he wasn’t in India. Japan, if what the good sir prince said, was VERY far off of the Indian lands. So far off he had no Idea how we even ended up this far. Divine Intervention was what some say, yet he believed it to be bad luck.

First it was the death of Good General Anson, then it was the Mutiny. Some of the men were angered, fearful of what could have happened. They tried to run, but Prince Victor… he hung them. It hadn’t been the first time he had seen men swing, but very few had he played cards with the night before.

Truly I will miss those men, but that is life. You never disobey a royal, not unless another royal countermands them.

I sighed, but is life. Perchance they would be forgiven, but he doubted so. Many of those lads were Papist after all.

Suddenly, a rumbling in the bushes brought his attention. Not taking the chance of another sneak attack by these dishonorable Japanese, he swung, his musket at the ready. The men to his left and right following.

Out of the bushes came a man, with a strange reed hat, and cloth that looked half cloth half plant, and he was carrying a small swine, probably sickly. The man brought his hands up and dropped the pig, and spoke in his native tongue. But he couldn’t understand the strange blabbering.

“I shall speak to him.” the Prince said, surprising even me. Would the prince truly lower himself to speak to mud ridden savage?! “Your grace do you think it wise-” Good Sir Busch said, but the Prince brought a hand up, and dismounted his steed.

“Kon'nichiwa, Anatahadare?” The prince said, quite strangely. Somehow knowing the language of these yellow savages. The savage was surprised, and fired back in a calm tone “Watashi wa Sakai Ken. Watashi wa hantā de hitoridesu. Watashi o korosanaide kudasai, onegaishimasu”

The Prince stood for a moment, perhaps pondering the mans words, before answering. “Jibun o kōfuku sa seru koto ni dōi shi nasai,-sō sureba sore wa jitsugen shinaideshou” The man nodded, and Prince Victor turned to us. “Lower your weapons.” and we did as commanded. The Prince turned to the man, and said to his guards, and spoke under tongue, before mounting up. Two of his guards of course did as ordered. Seemingly searching the Japanese man.

All they found was of course the bow the man had and a dull knife.

Lord above this was trivial.

Prince Victor
    Ken Sakai was a rather nice man once you get to know him. He was a Hunter, gathered food for a nearby village. But he had a much more… noble beginning. He was apart of the Sakai clan, but did not agree with many of their tenets. After a spat with his father, Sakai Tadayuki, he left Obama, and found himself in Tosa, where we are apparently at.

He was rather forthcoming, but wasn’t happy over the fact we were technically invading. But he knew these lands, and I promised to keep my men in line so long as he lead us to Kochi, which I plan to take. It would allow my men to get good food, we were running low on food and Ammunition was not enough to last any long period.

Though it does seem disease was low, me telling my men to shit in one place instead of everywhere did help a bit.

We are roughly a good day away from Kochi, and in all honesty, I hope my plan works. I’ve never visited Kochi castle in my time, though I had been to Nagasaki a time or two. But still, modern warfare and castle’s never mix. If I could I would bombard the bastard till it collapsed, but even I can’t do that. I need the caches, I need the Ammo. More Importantly, I need a foothold.

Without somewhere to have as a base of operations, this invasion will fall flat. I have to earn my stripes, prove myself. I know I can do this, they never called me the Tiger of Tehran for nothing after all.

______________________________________________________________________________

Okay, a lot happened here. For context and simplicity, I merely ask that you quote anything then ask. but for simplicity sake, no I am not racist. my end goal is to get rid of the integral racism in this time, I merely show it because unlike some people I prefer to show the truth of the past, not just the glory.

George Dunmer is made to be the literal worst human being I can image. But don't expect much to happen to him, at least anytime soon. Oh sure there will be a situation where he bites off more than he can handle, but that is some time in the future. But he will get his due, simply not in a way you will expect. Evil breeds Evil after all.

Second off, we get to see a new character, Ken Sakai. He will be rather important going forward, so stay tuned for the Siege of Kochi, Pt. 1-3.

Edit: Toyoatsu was the proper Daimyo. Toyoshige was his son and heir

Last edited: Jun 22, 2022
    Cequem, Burning, Noziaa and 20 others like this.