1. The Seventh Rule:
    Threads that have been dormant for 1 month are considered dead threads. IF you make a post to a dead thread, it must be a significant contribution; story update, new information on current events, new activity for games elsewhere, etc. Asking if a story or quest is dead or will be continued does not count.
    Brought to you by your oppressive neighborhood ⑨
    Dismiss Notice
  2. After some discussion backstage, I have altered Rule 2 a bit to clarify its function. Please check it out in the Rules post.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. After repeated requests and a backstage conversation, I will shortly be implementing an Index subforum in each of the Q&R forums and the NSFW CW forum. Our mods have agreed to do the dirty work of moving said threads, which will be done over the next day or three.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Alerts on thread OP posting are now enabled.
    Dismiss Notice

Worm discussion and debate thread

Discussion in 'CW Index' started by OverReactionGuy, Jul 23, 2015.

Tags:
  1. Bre Karn

Bre Karn Writer of Glorious Smut

Just a question here (forgive me if it's not the appropriate thread) but are there good crossovers with Grrl Power?

2. OverReactionGuy

OverReactionGuy Verified Sanity

I don't think there is any worm/grrl power crossovers besides one that was a snippet and not really a crossover just a alt power Taylor with a nerfed power from Grrl Power. Anyway, this is actually the wrong thread to ask. There is a worm fanfic discussion and rec fic tagged to the front page of the creative writing section. As well as one for the NSFW section.

But no harm no fowl.

Sol Mark-1, WarpVortex and Zackarix like this.
  3. DuskAtDawn

DuskAtDawn Of the Thousand Faces

I'm working on a snippet, but it just occurred to me; How on earth did Coil manage to pull off the coin trick he used to convince the Undersiders that he had probability manipulation? The obvious solution, that he split the timelines and only kept the one that the coin landed on heads, kinda doesn't make sense when you take into account that he can only have two timelines and time moves identically between them. What if the coin had landed on tails in both timelines? Just because it's a 50/50 chance doesn't mean it's going to be one heads one tails when flipping it twice.

Was that sleight of hand, or did he cheat somehow? Was it a tinkertech coin?

Last edited: Dec 23, 2016
  4. ayleid

ayleid Member

Tattletale was looking for just that and was baffled for some time.

His trick is to flip the coin in one timeline and just keep talking in the other. Keep the coin toss if it's heads, collapse it if it's tails, split the timeline again. 3-4 seconds per coin toss. If he is extremely unlucky, he might have to keep running his mouth for a minute, but being at a loss for words is not a weakness of his.