1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

YOUTH! Quest: Or, 'I want to be the Gai!'

Discussion in 'Questing' started by Vindictus, May 9, 2013.

1. Vindictus

Vindictus Experienced.

You are Maito Gai- And you are having a TERRIFIC DAY!

[​IMG]

To begin, you woke up at 4:30 in the morning- Since you had the day off, you took the time to sleep in a bit- And began a light workout! A light thirty mile jog and a few hundred pushups before your workout was interrupted somewhat rudely by an Anbu wearing a Camel mask. Still, you cannot blame him for his stoicism- Obviously, he was just one of the many members of Anbu who saw your eternal rival as an inspiration, and sought to be like him!

The man in the camel mask coughs. "Yes.. Absolutely. That's completely right. Also, the Hokage would like to speak with you."

You nod at the rapidly leaving ninja, and begin moving through the training grounds and the city quickly. It is fortunate you hadn't done more of a workout before the Anbu showed up, as if you had you may have taken a full fifteen seconds to arrive at the Hokage's office. Tardiness was the trait of a lazy man- Your eternal rival notwithstanding, of course.

As you burst through the open window, you note a handful of other jounin standing around the Hokage's desk. The old man looks at you and smiles genially- "Ah, good. I've been expecting you- Did you not get the message yesterday?"

Yesterday? YOU MISSED A MESSAGE?! You have shamed yourself, as a proud jounin of Konohagakure. You prostrate yourself before Sarutobi-sama, and he pats you on the head. "Don't worry about it then," He states. "You're here now, and that's what matters."

YOSH!

"And now that we're all here," The Hokage draws a large puff off his pipe, "I can get down to business. I think that all of you are ready for a genin team, and have brought you here to give you your assignments." He grabs hold of a scroll. "Gai, here you go-"

A genin team?! Hokage-Sama does you great honor- You will do your best to drill them into ninja which Konoha may be proud of!

Looking over your scroll, you see the names of your team written on it. You nod once, and tuck it away.

Within moments, you've arrived at the academy to look over the young ninja as they are given their assignments... But the excitement is to much. You can feel the power of YOUTH bubbling up inside you- And so rather than wait,

"DYNAMIC! ENTRY!"

The class looks on in shock as you burst through the ceiling, landing perfectly on their instructor's head. You feel a moment of concern, which you shrug off quickly. He'll be fine.

"Hyuuga Neji! Arisawa Ten-ten! Roku Lee! You are with me," You say, YOUTH! Exploding behind you like the feathers of a peakock's tail. "Together, we shall be.... TEAM GAI! Now, meet on the rooftop," you declare, jumping back up through the hole you made. Your students are out the door a few moments later.

The class stare at their instructor for a few moments, before one goes up and pokes at him gently.

"... I think he's dead."

Your students arrive a few minutes later then you expected them too. Of course, there were two or three stairwells, and some confusing hallways.. BAH! Not important. Instead of focusing on that, you dazzle them with your incredible smile.

[] What next?

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 30, 2014
  2. FurikoMaru

FurikoMaru Versed in the lewd.

... my heart's blood! My darling! My eternal rival in the so-retarded-it-warps-back-around-to-awesome-quest game!

[X] Yosh! The traditional introductions should give you the chance to assess the mettle of your charges and get to know them!

3. Guile

Guile Clothes That Kill Virgins

[X] This Beautiful Green Beast has been given the privilege of becoming your instructor! Though you are but cubs in this wide world we call the Five Elemental Nations, I will teach you to become fierce beasts yourselves! I will sharpen your claws, strengthen your body, and heighten your senses!
    Other nations throw their young ones from cliffs, and those which survive before fearsome shinobi. But we here in Konoha practice a different method. A more humane, gentle ninja way. You will be as my own children. If you want to call me Papa-san, that is acceptable, though not mandatory.
    [X] Now, we begin! By climbing Hokage mountain!

4. Liam-don

Liam-don Fondly Regard Creation.

[X] This Beautiful Green Beast has been given the privilege of becoming your instructor! Though you are but cubs in this wide world we call the Five Elemental Nations, I will teach you to become fierce beasts yourselves! I will sharpen your claws, strengthen your body, and heighten your senses!
    Other nations throw their young ones from cliffs, and those which survive before fearsome shinobi. But we here in Konoha practice a different method. A more humane, gentle ninja way. You will be as my own children. If you want to call me Papa-san, that is acceptable, though not mandatory.

Can't argue with that.

5. Malcolmo

Malcolmo Insert custom title here

6. Larekko12

Larekko12 Connoisseur.

[x]Same as every one else but
    [x]We climb Hokage Mountain with one arm and one 20 times.

7. Tackyseven

Tackyseven I trust you know where the happy button is?

8. Liam-don

It's the first day. Better start slow.

9. Yog

Yog Know what you're doing yet?

--[X]And to serve as an example, I'll do it with you! Using only my eyebrows!

10. Larekko12

Larekko12 Connoisseur.

These people Roof hop casually and the Mountains not that tall. Naruto can set up an entire scaffold to paint the damn thing in one night.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 30, 2014
  11. Liam-don

Then go for that mountain Kakashi had a hard time climbing.

12. Guile

Guile Clothes That Kill Virgins

Oh, and put some chakra into it. It'll be like tree climbing, except it's a mountain.

13. Yog

Yog Know what you're doing yet?

Come on! We have those eyebrows for a reason! Let's use them!

14. Felius

Felius Experienced.

Rumor say it is to keep the hordes of girl away from him. I mean, imagine he actually dressed normally and had normal eyebrows. With his physique, stamina, and ability to do hundreds of push-ups with his tongue, he'd be hounded by women. :p

(and yes, I'm stealing this from a fic I don't remember the name)

15. R.A.G.

R.A.G. Well worn.

--[X]And to serve as an example, I'll do it with you! Using only my eyebrows!