1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

New Profile Posts

1. d.fish
    d.fish Xicree
    xicreepocalyse, isekai into mixed apocalypse setting! have fun and enjoy ice age, droughts, super viruses, tech collapse, zombies, feral beasts, demons, deep ones, stone angels, vampires, aliens, nukes, mutant cockroaches, psionic rats, and killer flowers alone...

... or with friends! pick any (or all) forum members and take them with you to this new world to relax with you!
  2. koeniggasex
    koeniggasex DanzyDanz
    danz suppose if I were to reread all of your dxd fics again for the 3rd time then would I be insane or be just appreciating yer works?
    1. DanzyDanz
      DanzyDanz
      time for your pills, grandpa
      Apr 28, 2024 at 3:06 PM
  3. KinKrow
    KinKrow
    I want Clone Drone to update so bad. I want to pipe Nunotaba with chromosomally female girlcock. It's critically necessary.
  4. Thread Necromancer
    Thread Necromancer KharosWeb
    Thank you for the follow~!
  5. Enym
    Enym Alexiaed
    It's a shame that Damian's story has come to an end
  6. Weissflan
    Weissflan
    I don't think there'll be a chapter this month. I'm not really feeling it lately...I need to touch some grass.
    1. Weissflan
      Weissflan
      A trip or two would do just fine... I need a bloody vacation.
      Apr 28, 2024 at 10:36 AM
  7. Biigoh
    Biigoh Uncle Grimgourd
  8. Aeon Sol
    Aeon Sol
    Listening to You'll Be Safe Here by Rico Blanca, after I just finished watching I Want To Eat Your Pancreas is hitting me in the feels man
  9. Darth Cinagra
    Darth Cinagra
    I think the reason why I could read so many Chinese fanfics and such long ones was because my standards were way too low lol.
    1. Darth Cinagra
      Darth Cinagra
      I basically expected less than nothing from each of them, so I could read 1k chapters of a story I didn't even really like that much because it was just 'decent' instead of terrible.
      Apr 28, 2024 at 7:25 AM
    2. Darth Cinagra
      Darth Cinagra
      When it comes to Fanfics on QQ and AO3, it's like my standards are suddenly super high. To be fair though, part of the reason is because the stories are so short. Like I'm only gonna get 100k words, then they better be awesome lol. I'm used to 1 million after all.
      Apr 28, 2024 at 7:27 AM
  10. Zaztra Vandesh
  11. Yume
    Yume 0Jordinio0
    Your new Pokemon fic is great, thanks for the read.
  12. d.fish
    d.fish Zam138
    I'm so tired of diaosi protagonists aaaaa

they are, like, you know, reader/writer avatars, but losers, like, no skills, no charm, no culture, no morals, no money, none

and they become rampant and show their true face the moment their cheat--they always need a cheat because the no no no--makes them stronk, super assholes

but cuz many readers are like this, so
    1. Milkers99 likes this.
    2. View previous comments...
    3. Milkers99
      Milkers99
      Spot on description
      Apr 28, 2024 at 4:35 AM
      d.fish likes this.
    4. d.fish
      d.fish
      and they are sooo lazy too, like before the cheat shows up, they just lay about doing nothing except complaining that the world is unfair and that they ought to have everything they deserve and not work hard for anything
      Apr 28, 2024 at 6:12 AM
    5. Robotninja
      Robotninja
      Even giving a person like that cheat powers would not help them actually succeed in life. They would just fuck things up.
      Apr 28, 2024 at 6:20 AM
  13. Robynthewitch
  14. Entomalea
    Entomalea
    He hungers for more Dragon Appreciation Fanfics...
  15. You
    You
    "Despite Everything, It's Still You"
  16. Megaolix
    Megaolix Flameclaws
    There has been enoguh necro attempts that I locked Fortune Favors: Quaint Quandary (Multidimensional Merchant Youkai SI). Call us when you want it reopened.
  17. Zeroexe103
    Zeroexe103 MichaelSuave
    Hey can you post your A Spark of Genius on this site or AO3 in case it gets deleted on ff?
    1. MichaelSuave
      MichaelSuave
      Not a bad idea. Will see.
      Apr 28, 2024 at 7:31 AM
  18. Lemone
  19. Rikov
    Rikov sinereal
    mustard and french fries go great together and i will not hear any slander to the contrary *spartan-kicks my way out of the room*
    1. Johonyjoejimbo
      Johonyjoejimbo
      I'm 'this' >< close to reporting you, just for this.
      Apr 28, 2024 at 5:45 AM
      Rikov likes this.
    2. Rikov
      Rikov
      mustard also good with celery sticks >:3
      Apr 28, 2024 at 2:14 PM
  20. Nihilos
    Nihilos
    Evil deeds and dark magic are my bread and butter.
  21. Fellow Human
    Fellow Human ClarencelackClarity
    Will you be round robin updating your 3 best fics, Batwoman, Psyker and Madison?
    Or will you always be creating new fics?
    1. ClarencelackClarity likes this.
    2. ClarencelackClarity
      ClarencelackClarity
      Madison is getting updates on a semi-regular basis; I'm still on the fence about which angle I want to go on Washed - either a multiple PoV interlude or directly jumping into action; and Prima will get some love once I got around to re-read it, because I'm not confident about being faithful to its tone, what with not having written it for months. :3
      Apr 27, 2024 at 8:22 PM
      SmaugTheDragon and Fellow Human like this.
    3. ClarencelackClarity
      ClarencelackClarity
      My muse is, as I usually say, kind of a bratty bitch, even if I really, really want to finish Prima's story.

But you totes should swing by my snippet thread! I'm always active on it when not updating something else!
      Apr 27, 2024 at 8:22 PM
      SmaugTheDragon and Fellow Human like this.
  22. Zackman2k12
    Zackman2k12
    Changed my pfp. look upon the skeletor and fear the fun.
    1. ZurigaSungama likes this.
    2. ZurigaSungama
      ZurigaSungama
      Spooky scary skeletons send shivers down your spine, as they say.
      Apr 27, 2024 at 9:10 PM
      Zackman2k12 likes this.
  23. Hayami Ishida
    Hayami Ishida
    Miss Little Shadow Fox
  24. KDisnotfromherefr
  25. Sypho.uad
    Sypho.uad Vagabond
    Man you need to get a profile picture for yourself.
    1. Shaedy Hoe and fireball77 like this.
  26. Sypho.uad
    Sypho.uad Fakeking
    Ayo sudden cucko pfp? Really threw me off with the new chapter lmao!
    1. Irratant and Fakeking like this.
  27. Iny
  28. Israfil
    Israfil Musashi-Chan
    Oh new profile picture! Good for you!
    1. Musashi-Chan
      Musashi-Chan
      Saw it on a video, yoinked it instantly, looks so damn good!
      Apr 27, 2024 at 1:41 PM
      greatGUARD, Noxim, Gromeh and 2 others like this.
    2. Hunter_borne254
      Apr 27, 2024 at 3:25 PM
  29. Gan-God
    Gan-God Infonticus
  30. The Uninspired
    The Uninspired
    Cooking up some new quests and story ideas.