• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
Megaolix

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Post areas

• Hello, I unfortunately could not give you a private message because my account hasn't been activated yet. Hopefully, this is ok.

I'm just confused on how to get my account activated and to get the right privileges to view make a post and viee certain contents.
    Megaolix
    Megaolix
    ...Yeah, that is an admin issue. Ask ultima and/or alethiophile. PMs are restriced to prevent bot attacks, but you should be able to view or make posts.
    Reactions: MARG
    Hello, unfortunately I cannot send you a private message because my account is not active yet. Hopefully this is an okay place to contact you.
    I am not getting a confirmation email, even if my email address is a regular @gmail.com one. I tried resending it, and It has been more than 30minutes already. If there's anything you can do to manually activate my account, I'd really appreciate it. Thanks in any case.
    Megaolix
    Megaolix
    Contact aleth or ultima about this.
    Um can you please take the old poll on my story down? Uh I didn't realize you can't take it down yourself. It's my only story. Sorry for taking up your time.
    I have a question, who do I ask about rules or lack of a rule? A mod or an admin? Because something is starting to get ridiculous in the nsfw writing threads and needs action soon.
    Megaolix
    Megaolix
    If it the issue I think of (jason), we are already aware.
    ExArrow
    It's not just jason anymore. I feel that while Jason actions are annoying It's the others who tend to emulate it that cause issues. I like the discussion that goes into chapters but now its like aalmost everyone is following the idea of being the first poster or them being AI
    I'd like to transfer my thread, "Temporal Toolbox (Jujutsu Kaisen OC/SI)" from SFW to NSFW. Could you help with this?
    Hello I keep trying to read stuff with linked to me but the sight keep saying I don't have permission and I confirmed my email to the site already
    Megaolix
    Megaolix
    Contact ultima or alethiophile about this.
    Is there a QQ discord or anywhere to discuss how long it'll take QQ to be restored in the event it crashes?
    Megaolix
    Megaolix
    There was an attempt at a discord, it died. We do have an IRC however. See link on top.
    Hey is there a Question area on questionable questing? cause I have a question about threadmarks I just don't know where to put it. Thank you for your time.
    Sorry to bother you but an acquaintance I know is trying to make an account on QQ to post their Fic and their having trouble making an account cause their chosen is filtered or well it's getting a weird pop up when he's trying to make an account? I was wondering if I could find out more about the issue?
    Megaolix
    Megaolix
    Ask ultima or alethiophile about this.
    Rise Lost King
    Ah my acquaintance already got the issue fixed it was a problem with special characters. Sorry about bothering you about it.
    Sorry to bother you but you are the one I have to talk to to read the Much Too Desensitized stories ?
    Dan Alex
    The website does not allow me to read the stories. So I looked at the posts to see what was said and in one the author said that you had to talk to one of the moderators.
    Megaolix
    Megaolix
    Ask ultima or alethiophile about that then, it's an admin-level issue.
    Dan Alex
    I just realized the problem. I'm sorry for the inconvenience.
    Did you seriously just lock a thread because someone dared to point out that a rule is pointless?
    asdx
    asdx
    No, it's locked because people kept necroing. I know it's a rule you don't like, but tough titties, thems the rules.
    Megaolix
    Megaolix
    As asdx said. That and that discussion did not belong there even if it got started.
    Can you help me with my account? I can't receive the confirmation email and can't change it to a different one. Will it fix itself if I wait? I was trying to get my email to work, it's stopped receiving messages from here and it's not flagged in my spam blocker.
    Megaolix
    Megaolix
    Ask an admin, alethiophile or ultima. This is stuff admin have tools for, not mods.
    Hey, is there a rule for "continuing a necro"? There was a person who just posted in PsylentFox's Pokémon thread that-
    havefeith
    havefeith
    - might not have realised they were continuing a necro. I'm unsure if I should hit the report button or not. I haven't hit it, mind, but I'm not sure whether I should.
    Megaolix
    Megaolix
    I locked the thread. Just report it next time.
    havefeith
    havefeith
    Okay, I'll try to remember that for next time. Thanks.
    If people keep criticizing my writing style I might quit QQ, please help.
    Hello I have been having trouble in fully activating my account as I am unable to post anything in the introduction thread
    Megaolix
    Megaolix
    Ask alethiophile and/or ultima. That require admin tools to resolve.
    TheFallenJedi66
    TheFallenJedi66
    Broken Cycle. Its not my comment, just some a-hole who came in and put in a comment and would not remove it even though i asked him to. Doesn't even read my story.
    Megaolix
    Megaolix
    This is not how this work. If the post break the rules, then you report it and we will judge. Otherwise, we're not touching it.
    TheFallenJedi66
    TheFallenJedi66
    alright, had to try. Thanks for the help
    Hi there. Could you unlock my story thread called "Born Wise (A Naruto Fanfiction)"? I'd like to post a new chapter after so long.
    hello i'm here requesting a name change, can you change my name to XxxEternalDarknessxxX ? i'm trying to make sure my name stays consistent through different platforms please and thankyou.
    Hello, quick question. I haven't confirmed my account and it seems to have expired. How would I get a resend on the confirmation email?
    Megaolix
    Megaolix
    ask ultima or alethiophile for that
    You know, there was a guy who basically liked to go through and Like mine and everyone's profile posts. But all those likes disappeared to my knowledge and the poster has seemingly disappeared into a black hole. Even if he'd been banned, wouldn't his likes and what not still exist?

It's not really important (what do likes mean anyway lol), it was just something that had been bugging me for a bit.
    Everytime I try to read a story or follow a link to a story that is shared I get an error message saying I don't have permission to perform this action. I've verified my account through email, but i don't know what to do to resolve this. Any help would be great!
    Megaolix
    Megaolix
    Talk to alethiophile and/or Ultima333. That problem need an admin.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back