1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

Tribulations of the God-Harem King [Highschool DxD/Exalted] (CLOSED)

Discussion in 'Questing' started by Alexander, Jul 7, 2014.

1. cross_grave

cross_grave Belligerent Spitire

And Alex seems to have added some tricks to his arsenal on top of that, if I remember his meeting with Shougo correctly.

2. nightblade

nightblade Gone for Good

[X] Plan Silversun 2, with the First Presence Excellency and other relevant charms.

3. Hanashinobi

Hanashinobi I trust you know where the happy button is?

[X] Plan Silversun 2, with the First Presence Excellency and other relevant charms.

4. Goldenlima

Goldenlima Not too sore, are you?

Are there any plans to update the archive. It only covers the first few posts.

5. Extras: Omake - 19
    the DragonBard

the DragonBard Creator of Worlds

Wanted to make this longer, but spacing out on anything to add.

Omake

“What are you brooding about?”

Bright turned in the throne-like chair she’d been brooding in for the past few days to look at the giant red dragon with whom she shared soul space, glaring at the powerful beast.

“I do ‘not’ brood.” Bright enunciated, her eyes narrowing to slits. “I was merely... contemplating some things.”

Ddraig sighed, smoke rising from his nostrils.

“Alright then, what were you contemplating?” He asked his irritating roommate (there was really no other term for it, as neither had really heard of such a situation happening before.)

Bright grimaced. “I was thinking of the masters of Ryozanpaku, as well as the supernatural martial artists and magicians we have heard of.”

“What about them?” Ddraig asked curiously.

“The Masters have skills that would have been respectable for a Terrestrial Exalted, and physical abilities that would require use of a charm for most of them to replicate. Especially the Elder.” Bright smirked. “That is one that, had we met back home, I would have found him worthy of taking to my bed, and possibly fathering a child. His granddaughter shows he has good blood.” Bright shook off the thought. “Anyway, I could have easily seen him as a young Celestial Exalted, or perhaps a godblood, though he is obviously not the first, and shows none of the common signs of a divine parent, nor does his granddaughter” Bright mused. “Also, from what we have been told, these magicians have skills that appear to rival Emerald Sphere Sorcery, but with no mention of the stations that one must go through, making them seem more like thautemargy than sorcery. At least in nature if not in what it can do.”

“So?”

“I am merely trying to contemplate how mortals could have achieved such,” Bright explained with a roll of her eyes. “Even with the aide of the various demons and gods, and your Sacred Gears.”

Ddraig shrugged, which was a pretty neat trick for a dragon. “What does it matter? They’ve done it, so why bother trying to figure it out?”

Bright leaped out of her chair in a sneer.

“’Why bother?’” She growled. “If I could understand how these mortals have done such, I could have an army of mortals whose power rivals that of the Terrestrial Exalted under my command when we return to Creation. If I knew how, I could craft Charms that could take advantage of these secrets and grant us even greater power!” Bright settled back into her throne. “Imagine, armies of mortals of such power, dwarfing the Terrestrials in numbers. When we have more time, we should acquire as much information on the magics of this world as we can from the Devil and the Fallen Angels, it will do until he has passed the Stations, and become a sorcerer. The secret of how they perform teleportation magics so easily alone would be worth the effort. Also, he should see about training under the sifu at Ryozanpaku, and see if we can divine the secret of how the Elder became so powerful while a mortal.”

Ddraig rolled his eyes. “Not sure how it was back in your world, but there’ve been some pretty powerful mortals in the past. Some of my former hosts among them.”

Bright just waved his comment away.

“True, but they were wielders of a Sacred Gear.” Bright said dismissively. “Without it, they would have been no stronger than any other mortal. What that man wields is power that any mortal might be able to wield, gained from nothing but training. That reminds me, when I have the time, I should design my own version of the Sacred Gear System. Being able to grant powerful artifacts to my soldiers that can never be stolen, and that return on the wielder’s death, would be useful when we return to Creation.” Bright muttered. “I could even track down some behemoths and seal them within to grant them power.”

Ddraig rolled his eyes as Bright began to mutter to herself about her plans for a new Sacred Gear system, and decided now would be a good time to go take a nap.

Hard to get Bright just right. Hopefully I got close enough.

6. Crazael

Crazael Could be wittier.

Amusingly, when reading this I heard not her voice, but the voice of a friend of mine who occasionally follows similar trains of thought.

TheWave, Sol Mark-1, TmDagger and 5 others like this.
  7. overmind

overmind Ruler of the Swarm

Can everyone change to silversun's 2nd plan? I think Alex has mentioned that Smut's stunt might ot be appropiate for this conversation.

8. the DragonBard

9. Disminded

Disminded Versed in the lewd.

10. Walkir

Walkir Super Happy Awesome Fun Time On Vacation

Can you edit that stunt of yours now we have a GM comment on the rape thing, please?

11. cross_grave

cross_grave Belligerent Spitire

I think Silversun's idea is in the lead at the moment, but it might be a good idea if we all switch to it. The less we offend Lord Phenex, the better.

12. Lon

Lon Well worn.

13. jgalue

jgalue Not too sore, are you?

[X] stunt silversun 2- activate [First Presence Excellency] and other relevant charms

I have no problem with silversun new plan it doesnt touch any touchy subject and still deliver the could has been problem

14. derkan

derkan Experienced.

15. theonebutcher

theonebutcher Hahaha! ... Waitaminute... Oh God NO!

Actuallly, thinking back to the fight a few hours ago... How are we in the mote department?

16. Stroth

Stroth Definitely not an AI

That was yesterday, not a few hours ago. We should be topped up.

17. Alexander

Alexander That is not dead which can eternal lie

The Index is updated. Now to learn how the new options works....

Also:
    "Jan-Inhan Chujeog" ("Relentless Chase") [Saingeom, Daiklave]
    Speed 5, Accuracy +3, Damage +56/3, Defense +2, Rate 4, Attune 6. Tags: 2, O, R
    Special Skills:
    -Can change shape to a certain degree
    -Can harm disembodied spirits
    -Inflict double damage to spirits and other beings powered by negative energies
    -It is pulled towards the above targets, granting +2 accuracy in combat

"The Heaven calls down the Jeong (Spirit), and The Earth helps the Yeong (Soul). The sun and the moon are shaped, mountains and rivers are formed, and Lightnings strike like storm. Move North Heaven to destroy evil in the land, make for righeousness in the natural order."

TheWave, ZipLopz, Enohthree and 14 others like this.
  18. overmind

overmind Ruler of the Swarm

Alex, which option is in the lead?

19. Silversun17

Silversun17 Connoisseur.

i think it's one of the iterations of my stunt. likely version 2

20. the DragonBard

Cool.
    About how many Artifact dots would this be equivalent to?
    Also, wasn't there mention of Wind manipulation?

Double damage against spirits/negative energy wielders, combined with a charm that allows the weapon to act as a Holy weapon, and it'll be hitting demons with double Agg damage. Kill most things one hit.

Sol Mark-1 likes this.
  21. megrisvernin

megrisvernin Connoisseur.

[X] stunt silversun 2- activate [First Presence Excellency] and other relevant charms

22. megrisvernin

On a side note does Renka give "fish eyes" to Kenichi sizing him up like a piece of meat in the manga somewhere? I'm trying to look for a visual example of it. I get the context(find attractive or desirable, especially in a physical lustful sense).

All I keep seeing though is..

[​IMG]

23. Bloodshifter

Bloodshifter The Bio-Armor Lover

Basically its is that, any example of a woman raking her eyes over another person. There is no set 'look' to it, as for a example from the manga... well every site I could find is licenced so err... basically anytime you see Renka focus on Kenichi for saving her or being a hero like a third of their those are her sizing him up like a raw slab of meat.

A good example is the first time she shows up at the Ryonzupaku (sp)

24. Least Devotee

Least Devotee Experienced.

[X] Plan Smuthunter [First Presence Excellency]

No offence to Silversun but I just like this one better. Only issue the gm mentioned and Smut will probably deal with that when he's online next.

25. megrisvernin

Can anyone with the manga mention a volume where this happens? I haven't read History's strongest disciple though I might be able to get my hand on a volume.

[​IMG]

On a side note this image seems fitting for how I imagined she's looking.
    That's fine. I'll switch if Smuthunter posts a better vote. Till then Silver's plan is preferable for me.

26. Prince Charon

Prince Charon Just zis guy, you know?

[X] Plan Silversun 2

27. Smuthunter

Smuthunter Begone Thot!

Actually while I think SS's write-in is too wordy I would vote for that too if he condensed it a little.

Least Devotee likes this.
  28. BFldyq

BFldyq It's pronounced Be-Fled-Ick

Not directly related to the eyes thing, but still funny:
    [​IMG]

29. the DragonBard

Kenichi has multiple girls interested in him, maybe Issei will convince them to share Kenichi. :)

30. touhou ranfuku

touhou ranfuku Versed in the lewd.

That's one of the biggest problems when HSDK got included in this quest.