• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

New profile posts

I locked A Certain Marvelous Accelerator. Call staff when you want it reopened.
StreamingViking
StreamingViking
will do. Though with the update to xf2 is QQ going to get the box that says, this thread has been inactive for this many days now, positing will result in a necro warning?
Megaolix
Megaolix
Bugfixing first.
Two soldiers were trapped in a castle, with only one able to survive. The dying man told the other, "brother, when I die, please take care of my wife and daughters." And the other man said, "your sacrifice will be remembered, don't worry, I'll treat them as if they were my own wives."
You all should be happy to know I'm actively writing the next chapter of A Hero's Normality! It's been too long since the next chapter and, since I have this one all storyboarded and even halfway done, I should have it out by the end of the week! Look forward to that!
There is an issue with the 60th chapter on the tensura fic with the formatting near the end, every space seems to have been replaced with "20%"
Unit 301
Unit 301
Thank you for bringing that to my attention. I will fix it as soon as possible
I have a pdf version of "A Long Way Home: surpassing All Others" that I made from an html copy I had of the page and it's supposedly one of your stories, do you want it? As in, would you like to have a copy? Or is it completely unnecessary and you already have it or you don't care at all? Anyway, I'm sorry if this is annoying or something.
Seeing your name react to my post on nsfw drow in Forgotten Realms made me chuckle a little
Elminster
Thanks, he was the first character of DnD that i become a fan of and made me read more DnD Book.
(Now i add Dritzz and the 7sister)
Do you like fantasy? Extremely slutty girls? Deep worldbuilding? I have a quest for you and your AU has potential. Would you like to stick to Harry Potter or do your own setting?
Reactions: John Jackson
John Jackson
It's an interesting idea though I do like using established characters for this short of thing like my other half formed idea where a combined marvel dc earth has similar social dynamics
Bob is bob
Bob is bob
Make characters bases off established but original the setting
John Jackson
Could work another concept I toyed with in my head was a redo of the most recent secret war event but have the various barons competing to bring to heal powerful women to build there armies
Heyo. How your day? Want to talk naruto?
Reactions: Andy333
Bob is bob
Bob is bob
Hanabi the sister of Hinate and Konohamaru is a blank slate. I really like the concept of a harem teacher, someone helping others find harems and grow powerful and confident and happy.
Andy333
Andy333
Getting tired, going to bed. I'm liking the stuff with the moon milf and exploring Naruto forming his own family outside of his harem.
Bob is bob
Bob is bob
I just want Kiboa fucking his mom while being loyal to Naruto's clan
Readers only want one thing and its sickening! (No seriously tho we're addicted to yo shiz, when are you gonna come back to some of your other works?)
Been meaning to ask, but what cyoa did you use for your "nicest guy" fic?
MarkLarry
MarkLarry
Didn't exactly use a CYOA, but I was using one the lewd interactive Worms CYOA's when I got the idea for "Nicest Guy".
My father just died, and I witness how he died while I'm guarding him. Im in a bad headspace right now so...

I am very sorry. I'll try to update my stories, but it will take longer as I'm still grieving. Writing is the only thing distracting me, but my heart is currently in a turmoil.

I don't really know... I'm very sad.

I'll take a break for today... I'll try to come back after this ordeal... sorry everyone...
Back