• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

New profile posts

Hi, I would like to have some help: I changed my E-Mail in my Profil, now I can't excess the NSFW Section and I tried to resend the Confirmation e-mail 10 times, but get non.
Hi, I would like to have some help: I changed my E-Mail in my Profil, now I can't excess the NSFW Section and I tried to resend the Confirmation e-mail 10 times, but get non.
Well what ever happens in the next months or school year in quest will be interesting aswell fun. So if you need something to help with you notes try using google notebooklm and Gemini. We will be here waiting so take your time okay.
I dunno why but your site won't let me log in with my gmail account I tried to set up an hotmail account same problem it's been happening since u updated the site
Mylittletrixiepony1701a
So I set up another username name it was the only way I could get back in
Megaolix
Megaolix
Contact admins about that.
I just saw your storm chaser story, while it was not a perfect first chapter, you think everyone would of came fresh from the salt minds,

I am surprised to see people say they would not read just because S.I revealed meta knowledge (it not like hiding it never turns awkward and cringe) and while MC had a Ego, it was just a first chapter and considering the whole teenager thing made sense in setting.
I read your posts on mental health, and as someone who having some issues myself including anxiety and ocd, I feel for you, hope to see more posts from you, would be cool to see you on spacebattles jumpchain thread or post on some of the new stories.

I need to catch up on stray cat strut and assimilation.
I feel like it would be better if the story wasn't "Fishie's cheat is Fishies", but instead be "Biigoh's cheat is Biigohs", so then you can have Jack Biigoh Rakan, Majin Buugoh, Marshall D. Biigoh, Biigoh Shukaku, etc. etc.
Is Yor pregnant?

And in terms of jewelry for the Kyoshi… could nipple piercings and womb tattoos be gifted too?
Hey, I was wondering if you were still planning on updating your sekirei fic? Was a huge fan of it and have been looking forward to more updates, so just wanted to get a feel for what was happening. 😁
About profile posts: Are you wrong? [EDIT: (1) This was a test of the duplicating glitch. (2) It only applies to posting, not editing - nice!]
Reactions: KinKrow
KinKrow
KinKrow
I'm never wrong, I just occasionally dodge facts and truths!
Facepalmist
Facepalmist
...sorta. Typed in the 1st box, ignored the 2nd box generated by clicking in the first box, hitting 'Post comment' generated a 3rd box duplicate with the 1st box's text in it. Afterwards, all three boxes are still there but only the 3rd box's text has been cleared. [EDIT: Sorry for above, I was just testing that shit.]
Is there a reason why the links in your signature for 'A Most Deadly Blossom', 'Just Rebecca', 'The Voices', 'Washed Ashore', 'Optimism Is Underrated', and 'Laplace-Chan and the Path to Halping' all don't link to the beginning of the thread and instead link to either a later chapter or some random post?
Huh. Fun Wikipedia thing. If you keep following the first link of any Wikipedia article, eventually you'll boil things down to some kind of philisophical topic page.
Maybe entropy can explain not writing any more stories instead of laziness, procrastination, lack of motivation, or whatever
It seems that only very rarely do you see a combination of the yaoi tag with the inverted nipples tag. Hm.
Thanks(⁠人⁠ ⁠•͈⁠ᴗ⁠•͈⁠)
KinKrow
KinKrow
You're very welcome!

(What did I do?)
Reactions: Murafa
Murafa
Murafa
Thanks for the likes!
I wasn't sure about my story, not much comments & reactions from people. So having someone known in the community reading it, just feels good yknow. So yeah thanks! Oh and its one gaze at a time. An obito si
KinKrow
KinKrow
Give that GILF the Descartes.
Reactions: Murafa
Hey Shiro, you ever going to continue The Sage? Or is that one dead and buried? Either way, I like your stories, keep on keeping on.
I spy a pokefops!
SH60
SH60
pokefops?
khatun
khatun
Pokemon fox but said in a very silly way because I am unfortunately terminally furry.
SH60
SH60
Oh ok
Senko-san time because I came across this image and I felt it appropriate. Also I laughed. Might change back to monochrome fox later dunno.
Back