1. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. QQ is looking for 2-3 new mods! If you're interested, check out the topic in Announcements!
    Dismiss Notice

New Profile Posts

1. Jace Spicer
    Jace Spicer
    Rewriting stories and Storyboarding New ones.
  2. phantomdemon2
    phantomdemon2 RazielofSecrets
    ...Well, I have to do this now.

*Pats doggo*

You came within petting distance, I had to do it. It's the law.
  3. WThunderion
    WThunderion
    There's no author that write "Reincarnated/Transmigrated as Otome Game Villainess in Fantasy World with Xianxia Cultivation Cheat" yet...
  4. BlackHadou
    BlackHadou
    One Assignment Done! A million to go!
  5. MasterOfDragonsGod
    MasterOfDragonsGod
    Going to bed good night everyone.
    1. The Fool likes this.
  6. duburu
    duburu BrokenAscendent
    Hi Mod, Do the website have night mode?
    1. Malcanthet
      Malcanthet
      I do know that we have a dark mode and several others at the bottom-left of the site.
      Sep 15, 2019 at 6:11 AM
    2. BrokenAscendent
      BrokenAscendent
      Yep, its at the bottom left all the way down, next to the time option.
      Sep 15, 2019 at 6:35 AM
  7. Malcanthet
    Malcanthet alethiophile
    *Shyly Attempts Surprise Spidery Snuggles.* Mods needs Love too.
    1. alethiophile likes this.
    2. Biigoh
      Biigoh
      That ish no mod! Fly you fool of a spider! That is an admin!
      Sep 15, 2019 at 5:54 AM
      Malcanthet likes this.
    3. Malcanthet
      Malcanthet
      And you are an abomination that needs to be purged.
      Sep 15, 2019 at 6:06 AM
    4. Biigoh
      Biigoh
      Such a thing!
      Sep 15, 2019 at 6:12 AM
  8. MasterOfDragonsGod
  9. Xeon Zen
    Xeon Zen
    Purified in the waters of Lake Minotanka.
  10. Malcanthet
    Malcanthet TotalAbsolutism
    *Shyly Attempts Surprise Spidery Huggles.*
    1. TotalAbsolutism
      Sep 14, 2019 at 11:28 PM
    2. Malcanthet
      Malcanthet
      ;;;^;;;
      Sep 14, 2019 at 11:52 PM
  11. Madden bin'Ladden
    Madden bin'Ladden
    Sing the anthem of North America, comrades.
    1. MasterOfDragonsGod likes this.
    2. John_Oakman
      Sep 15, 2019 at 4:47 AM
  12. vyor
    vyor TotalAbsolutism
    When did you become a mod!?
    1. TotalAbsolutism and Crawkid like this.
    2. View previous comments...
    3. vyor
      vyor
      This scares me.
      Sep 14, 2019 at 10:09 PM
      TotalAbsolutism likes this.
    4. magic9mushroom
      magic9mushroom
      Didn't you notice the call out for new mods, vyor? It was looking for Asian/Oceanian mods to cover that timezone.
      Sep 15, 2019 at 1:06 AM
    5. vyor
      vyor
      I noticed, but didn't expect TA to apply.
      Sep 15, 2019 at 2:01 AM
  13. MasterOfDragonsGod
    MasterOfDragonsGod KinKrow
    How you doing?
    1. KinKrow likes this.
    2. KinKrow
      KinKrow
      Meh.

Need a new job, prepping for a move in a few months.

Life, y'know?
      Sep 14, 2019 at 10:02 PM
      MasterOfDragonsGod likes this.
  14. Par Tzu
    Par Tzu
    Goddamnit, I thought I had fixed my mouse! apparently not... sorry for the double clicks...
  15. KinKrow
    KinKrow
    My favorite part about making a thread for fledgling SI's is seeing SI's still get posted for one to two chapters on the main page, then die
    1. View previous comments...
    2. KinKrow
      KinKrow
      The SI Thread is a graveyard for SI ideas.
      Sep 14, 2019 at 9:58 PM
    3. jo demon
      jo demon
      I’m aware, I wander into it occasionally to read them.
      Sep 14, 2019 at 9:59 PM
      KinKrow likes this.
    4. KinKrow
      KinKrow
      Hell, one of my ideas made it out, so it isn't even necessarily only dead fics that stay there.
      Sep 14, 2019 at 10:01 PM
  16. CrossyCross
    CrossyCross
    And now we get to the reason why I preferred my old laptop. God, windows 10 is a piece of shit. Won't let me change settings to what I want.
    1. CrossyCross
      CrossyCross
      What the fuck is wrong with this piece of shit. I try to change it in the properties, it WON'T FUCKING CHANGE the default program. I go straight to the app settings in System, and the program I want either doesn't show up, or it DOESN'T CHANGE after I pick the app I want.

FUCK YOU WINDOWS 10.

This version is SHIT. SHIIIIIIIIT!
      Sep 14, 2019 at 4:29 PM
  17. Enigmatic
    Enigmatic Biigoh
    I wish QBs were tanukis
    1. llat-2, Imabot and Biigoh like this.
    3. Imabot
      Imabot
      Then wouldn't wish just mess up with Enigmatic head and perception? Enigmatic might just believe that all QB are Tanukis.
      Sep 14, 2019 at 9:06 AM
      llat-2 and Biigoh like this.
    4. Enigmatic
      Enigmatic
      If QBs can come to Earth, manipulate young girls for eons, and do crazy-ass supernatural shit like granting magical powers, I'm pretty sure turning themselves into tanuki would be super easy for them, meaning I would need zero karmic weight, since it's something they could easily do themselves.

Also, my innate magic would be Magical Tanuki Hotpot Cooking.
      Sep 14, 2019 at 9:53 AM
      Biigoh, llat-2 and Imabot like this.
    5. Biigoh
      Biigoh
      Sadly, such a thing would be almost equivilant of remaking the Natural Order such as done by MADOKA and HOMURA.
      Sep 15, 2019 at 8:32 AM
  18. Imabot
    Imabot Biigoh
    I heard there is a trio of lolis in Kamihama making personal request to make a wish. That's new. You're going?
    1. Biigoh likes this.
    3. Imabot
      Imabot
      What's wrong with it. Isn't this city having quite a lot of contracts?
      Sep 14, 2019 at 8:38 AM
      Biigoh likes this.
    4. Biigoh
      Biigoh
      It's Kamihama, it's the detroit of Magical Girls.
      Sep 14, 2019 at 8:58 AM
      Imabot likes this.
    5. Imabot
      Imabot
      Still better than California.
      Sep 14, 2019 at 9:08 AM
      llat-2 and Biigoh like this.
  19. CrossyCross
    CrossyCross
    Fucking hell, I really need a disk drive enclosure at this point, and praying the drive isn't actually dead.
    2. Guardian Box
      Guardian Box
      It can be somewhat tricky to locate this file, but I do believe simply searching for "sessionstore" all the way through your HD would locate this file and let you restore the tabs through that if your HD gave away it's life.
      Sep 14, 2019 at 1:06 PM
    3. Guardian Box
      Guardian Box
      If you are using a different browser, try googling for things lie "[browser name] how to restore session". I'm sure you could get some workable solution this way.
      Sep 14, 2019 at 1:07 PM
    4. CrossyCross
      CrossyCross
      I have freshstart and that's it. In any case, I got the important bits. The hard drive has been salvaged and I've reacquired most of the good stuff, especially the quest stuff!

God, that's a relief. Let's see if I can update relatively soon...
      Sep 14, 2019 at 2:04 PM
  20. PirateKingLuffy
    PirateKingLuffy
    Honestly been feeling depressed lately. Going to therapy weekly now. Also trying to deal with my insomnia. Life's a bitch.
  21. Plotvitalnpc
    Plotvitalnpc Mad Oracle
    Even that cute eldar's back thing looks angry.
  22. Biigoh
  23. Alias
    Alias Biigoh
    This is not a Tanuki. 'w'
    1. llat-2, daimahou and Biigoh like this.
    2. Biigoh
      Biigoh
      Indeed... it's a QB.
      Sep 14, 2019 at 6:16 AM
  24. CrossyCross
    CrossyCross
    Oh fucking hell I think my laptop just died this is NOT GOOD. My story notes are there!
    2. CrossyCross
      CrossyCross
      It ain't windows 10. It's an OLD fujitsu lifebook v1020. Not sure how to check the fans.
      Sep 14, 2019 at 6:14 AM
    3. CrossyCross
      CrossyCross
      I think better help at this point is advice on what Hard Drive Enclosure I should buy for this, so I can recover my memory.
      Sep 14, 2019 at 6:15 AM
    4. CrossyCross
      CrossyCross
      I'm not even sure if it really did burn out, since it was a case of "working perfectly fine" while I used it briefly for a handful of minutes, hardly enough time to get really hot and burn up, then I put it to sleep and went back to it. And now it won't turn on properly.
      Sep 14, 2019 at 6:16 AM
  25. Nicodemus
    Nicodemus Biigoh
    Now that he has infinite bodies, we can solve world hunger. Tanuki hot pot recipe might need excessive salt....
    1. llat-2, Imabot, Malcanthet and 2 others like this.
  26. ShadowStepper1300
    ShadowStepper1300 Thearia
    Good to see you're back, even if your current focus is not in a fandom I'm interested in.
  27. Gorgrath177
    Gorgrath177 phantomdemon2
    Just wanna day that Bleach quest is one of my favorite quests on the site dude. It great!
    Also I was wondering if you’ve ever thought of doing a one piece quest? You’d nail it! There aren’t really any on the site besides Mellorine that aren’t dead or cheating.
    1. phantomdemon2
      phantomdemon2
      I can barely handle the Bleach quest, let alone One Piece.
      Sep 14, 2019 at 2:29 AM
      Gorgrath177 likes this.
    2. Gorgrath177
      Gorgrath177
      I’m talking about when you finish Bleach quest. If you skip that fullbringer club arc it could be over in a reasonable time span.
      Sep 14, 2019 at 2:35 AM
  28. Hugo Guimarães
    Hugo Guimarães TroyX
    So i want to know if i can use your cyoas or take them like reference or inspiration to help/create my history who i want to make a game of videogames and i want to know if i can do it without troble and of course I wil give you the credits, because i like honesty and i respst you and your hard work to do this cyoas. So i can or not?
    1. TroyX likes this.
    2. 1986ctcel
      1986ctcel
      .......dude, just reply to your original profile posts instead of spamming separate ones despite the fact that they're all one Convo chain
      Sep 13, 2019 at 11:26 PM
      Valette-Serafina likes this.
    3. TroyX
      TroyX
      You can of course take any inspiration you need :) As 1986ctcel pointed out, you can comment/reply to your own posts, so that it's a single chain :)
      Sep 14, 2019 at 12:56 AM
    4. Hugo Guimarães
      Hugo Guimarães
      Thank you very much man for allowing me to use your cyoas like references to my history, and if you want i can give you a resume of her later, and one more time thanks a lot.
      Sep 14, 2019 at 3:02 AM
      TroyX likes this.
  29. Hugo Guimarães
    Hugo Guimarães TroyX
    I never had heard talk about or knowing someone who play cyoa games and the country (I from Brazil and my inglish it's not very well but i hope you undertand) where i live it's not very popular, so i think i'm newbe here, but i can understand how to play even whifh some doubths but nothing to big (This is one point i like in your cyoas, i can play them easily without have doubths).
    1. TroyX likes this.
    2. TroyX
      TroyX
      Well, CYOAs are niche anyway you go. Even in America or Europe there's not a LOT of people who love them. That's why we meet online.
      Sep 14, 2019 at 12:55 AM
  30. Hugo Guimarães
    Hugo Guimarães TroyX
    Hello Troy X, how are you?
    So, i have found the cyoa games a short time earlier, like some months ago and i loved what i saw so far, yours cyoa's is in my favorites (my favorites cyoa's from you is Grigory Transformation, Incubus Transformation, Heaven & Hell, Half Incubos and now Anael)
    1. TroyX likes this.
    2. TroyX
      TroyX
      Welcome to the world of CYOAs! I'm glad you like them!
      Sep 14, 2019 at 12:54 AM