1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

New Profile Posts

1. koeniggasex
    koeniggasex DanzyDanz
    The magnificent emperor Danz when is the sequelof how to rizz a chick 101 releasing?
    1. DanzyDanz likes this.
    2. DanzyDanz
      DanzyDanz
      you sick bastard, stay away from my nieces
      Apr 26, 2024 at 12:51 PM
  2. d.fish
    d.fish Zam138
    rub rub rub zam cat rub hehe kitty rub
  3. cokbig19
  4. cokbig19
  5. Ghysu
  6. Historicalornot
    1. ZurigaSungama likes this.
    2. ZurigaSungama
      Apr 26, 2024 at 8:09 AM
  7. Starkiller
  8. loulloko
    loulloko The Dark Wolf Shiro
    What's your thought process when you write The Nightmare? What did you reference? It's been a while since I read it but that was probably the most visceral fic I've ever read.
    1. View previous comments...
    2. loulloko
      loulloko
      Bruh
      Apr 26, 2024 at 3:31 AM
      The Dark Wolf Shiro likes this.
    3. The Dark Wolf Shiro
      The Dark Wolf Shiro
      I find Nightmare fairly easy to write, I don’t have any particular
      mindset for it
      Apr 26, 2024 at 3:32 AM
      YiteWrite, AnonRandom and loulloko like this.
    4. loulloko
      loulloko
      I now understand the Kirby profile pic.
      Apr 26, 2024 at 3:41 AM
      The Dark Wolf Shiro likes this.
  9. Jao
    Jao YiteWrite
    How much potatoes could a potato chuck chuck if a potato chuck could chuck potatoes

(I don't know why I am posting this here lol)
  10. Dasneaky
    Dasneaky DanzyDanz
    Whelp gave everything a watch again I expected some goddamn lewds pic for this kind act danyz in the story's if you know what I mean...
  11. KingOfGays
    KingOfGays
    “Hearts are wild creatures, that’s why our ribs are cages.” - Morticia Addams
    1. Syn17 likes this.
  12. Lion_kekw
    Lion_kekw
    I don’t even remember making this account.
  13. mattsaber
    mattsaber Andy333
    so when is Neil being genderbend in Mrs Dallon?
    1. Andy333 likes this.
    2. Andy333
      Andy333
      I mean, right now I'm still in the middle of a move. I literally just packed a couple boxes full of stuff a few minutes ago, but I do plan on starting up my stories again in maybe a week, potentially earlier. The move is at the end of the month, so I'll see how tired I am after its all over. May need a couple days just to relax when i reach Arizona.
      Apr 26, 2024 at 3:20 AM
      Bob is bob and mattsaber like this.
    3. Andy333
      Andy333
      But the Gender Bending stuff will happen after Coil is dealt with in the next few chapters.
      Apr 26, 2024 at 3:22 AM
      Bob is bob and mattsaber like this.
    4. mattsaber
      mattsaber
      Nice. congrats
      Apr 26, 2024 at 3:32 AM
      Bob is bob and Andy333 like this.
  14. Stalkerdarkshadow
  15. AscendantMouse
    AscendantMouse
    Why are there no shoto toforoki si's!?
    1. ZurigaSungama
      ZurigaSungama
      Be the change you wish to see in the world.
      Apr 25, 2024 at 11:23 PM
  16. Rhongonminiad
    Rhongonminiad DrSnark
    Hey Snark! Could I use your Test Roll system?
    I'm making a FGO quest and your system will allow me to keep track of which of my special actions are going to instantly succeed and which ones are going to automatically fail.
  17. Shaedy Hoe
    Shaedy Hoe Vagabond
    Hey, VB. Hope you're doing well.

I just wanted to ask if there is a possibility where you would go back to writing your historical masterpiece, "Reincarnated Into The Past"? Cos that is such a good story, and it would be a shame for it just not to get more chapters.
  18. Ney☆Ru
    Ney☆Ru
    [...]
    1. ZurigaSungama likes this.
    2. ZurigaSungama
      Apr 25, 2024 at 11:22 PM
  19. noobarta
    noobarta Dylz
    What's your muse like? I need something other than Nurgle in mind lol
  20. JacksonMiss
  21. Nihilos
  22. noobarta
    noobarta The Dark Wolf Shiro
    If you had to describe your muse(s) personality what would they be like?
    1. The Dark Wolf Shiro
      The Dark Wolf Shiro
      Schizophrenic
      Apr 25, 2024 at 7:35 PM
  23. TheHoneyPot
    TheHoneyPot
    Y'all, thanks for writing all these great stories and making my sick day, a good day. Rock on
  24. Weenboom
    Weenboom
    Hot take: Burning Martians are fucking stupid.
    1. Weenboom
      Weenboom
      Like, which edgy teen wrote this? "Reproduces with agony"? Gimme some of what you're been smoking, cause it gotta be crazy shit.
      Apr 25, 2024 at 6:53 PM
  25. Nitramy
    Nitramy
    >that feeling when you're getting ready to make a nuanced and respectful reply to someone, then realize it's just goons being goons
  26. Thomas Johnston
    Thomas Johnston
    I decided to open up a Ko-Fi! https://ko-fi.com/thomasj not paywalling my usual stuff behind it thank you if you do choose to support me!
  27. MarkLarry
    MarkLarry
    I'll be posting chapter 5 in two or so hours. There I'll be telling you when in the timeline Kane is in.
  28. MarkLarry
    MarkLarry
    My favorite kind of woman is a married one.
  29. Obdurate Fornax
    Obdurate Fornax
    CRACK THE HEAVENS. CRACK THE SKIES. I LOVE YOU.
    1. Obdurate Fornax
      Obdurate Fornax
      I HAD NO CLUE THESE WOULD GO HERE. THAT'S BOTHERSOME.
      Apr 25, 2024 at 6:22 PM
  30. Obdurate Fornax
    Obdurate Fornax
    CRACK THE HEAVENS. CRACK THE SKIES. LET LOOSE YOUR CRY. LET ME HEAR YOUR SONG. I LOVE YOU.