1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

Ladyblog Interludes(Sidepiece to Miraculous Quest)

Discussion in 'Creative Writing' started by OverLORDY, Jul 9, 2019.

1. OverLORDY

OverLORDY Know what you're doing yet?

Hello everyone. This here is a sidepiece to Miraculous Quest I am running on another site.

This fanfic itself will be mainly about showing the reactions of the everyday people of Paris to the events that take place in their city along with the achievements of players through a PHO style format. Normally this was supposed to be just a one-off interlude but I decided to make it a recurring thing and the site I am running the quest on doesn't support PHO format or the editing options QQ itself offers. So I decided to post all Ladyblog pieces here.

Having said that I am pretty new to writing stuff let alone fanfics and English is not my first language. So expect a lot of typos, grammar mistakes, and tons of edits just to fix them all. Hopefully, you guys will enjoy it despite all its faults.

For those of you not familiar with the quest, link to the quest is in the spoiler down below.

Welcome to the Ladyblog Message Boards
    You are currently logged in, CheeseFairy
    You are viewing:
    • Threads you have replied to
    • AND Threads that have new replies
    • OR private message conversations with new replies
    • Thread OP is displayed
    • Ten posts per page
    • Last ten messages in private message history
    • Threads and private messages are ordered by user custom preference.

♦Topic: Welcome to Ladyblog
    In: ► Boards ► General ► Announcements

AlyaCesaire (Original Poster) (Chief Mod) (Admin) (#1 Ladybug Fan)
    Posted on September 7, 2015:

Hellooo Paris! This is Alya Cesaire and I would like to welcome all of you to the Ladyblog, a blog dedicated to Paris' superhero duo. Some of you may know me as the girl who brought you the first live footage of Ladybug and Chat Noir.
    Well, as the #1 fan of Ladybug, I now take upon myself the solemn duty of bringing you peeps the freshest news about Ladybug and Chat Noir from now on.
    Having said that, with the message boards now online and open to public everyone can now talk about how awesome our heroes and/or discuss/debate things about them.

(Showing Page 1 of 78)

VyrixTheSkurg
    Replied on September 7, 2015:
    Superheroes. I still can't believe we have honest to god SUPERHEROES! What is next? Aliens?

JeSuisMonte
    Oh, look. Another Ladybug fansite. How original. It is not like we don't have thousands of these.

EverydayJoe
    @JeSuisMonte Way to be an asshole dude.

PrincesssSparkle
    OMG! That was so awesome. Both of them were so cool. They totally kicked ass!

argos46
    So, superheroes are a thing now... I don't know how to feel about this. On one hand, superheroes are cool. On the other, that means supervillains are a thing too and I am not looking forward to the insidious schemes of Dr.McCrazy von Evilstein.

L337
    @argos I think the big bad we are dealing with is more a magical moth guy than an evil crazy scientist guy.

argos46
    @L337 So get flamethrowers instead of EMP's. Got it.

MarciaDeLuna
    Mayhaps you should rethink your decision. I mean you almost got flattened taking that video. If it weren't for that cutie Chat you might have been seriously injured.

I know! It was so crazy. I couldn't do anything. Really though that I was gonna die but then BAM! Chat throws his baton and saves my life. Sill, as an aspiring journalist I can't let fear and risks stop me. Awesomeness of Ladybug and Chat Noir must be shared with everyone.

LemonPie
    Welp, hoping you don't get killed in a supervillain fight.​

End of Page. 1, 2, 3 ... 76, 77, 78

(Showing Page 52 of 78)

Atrix
    Replied on September 9, 2015:
    Okay, we all know Fairplay was stronger than the Garbageman. It actually took both Ladybug and Chat Noir to take down the former while Chat Noir wiped the floor with the latter all by himself. Ladybug was there only for the clean-up.

EverydayJoe
    Are we really calling the poor guy Garbageman?

L337
    @Atrix And Fairplay was all Ladybug. Chat Noir went down like a chump in the first half and then Ladybug was the one to bring that guy down. Basically Ladybug > Fairplay > Chat Noir > Trashman.

EverydayJoe
    Trashman is not any better.

PrincessSparkles
    @L337 See here mister! Chat Noir went down because he was protecting Ladybug! I am sure he could have also wiped the floor with the guy on his own like he did with Mr. Trash.

L337
    @PrincessSparkles Chat Noir pulled a sneak attack on Trashman. Ladybug actually went hand to hand with Fairplay.

EverydayJoe
    @PrincessSparkles Mr. Trash? Seriously?

argos46
    @EverdayJoe It is better than what they are calling him in the video thread.

LemonPie
    @L337 I legit thought that Trashmaster died when Chat Noir landed on him. Still can't believe the guy doesn't have any brain damage or even a concussion. Perks of having superpowers I guess.

Alright. Bring it down people. This topic is not for versus debates. Please keep those in related topics. Thank you very much.​

End of Page. 1, 2, 3 ... 50, 51, 52, 53, ... 76, 77, 78

♦Topic: Supervillain at the Mall(NEW!)
    In: ► Boards ► News ► Supervillain Fights

Posted on September 9, 2015:

Good Evening to all my Peeps out there. Today Paris witnessed another fight between its superhero duo and a new supervillain named Handsome Mask at the mall down in 15th arrondissement. According to witnesses, Handsome Mask first appeared inside a music store before starting a rampage and turning all the people in his sight into his minions with his powers. Chat Noir arrived at the scene first and engaged him, keeping the villain contained inside the mall. Ladybug arrived soon after and after a grueling fight, the duo managed to defeat the villain and its minions before turning everyone back to normal.

I was fortunate enough to nearby the mall when the fight started and managed to arrive there pretty early and record most of the fight. There are also some short interviews I did with the witnesses afterward at the end. From what I have been able to gather, Handsome Mask's power seems to be the ability to turn others into masked minions who he can command. He is also shown to be super strong, durable and agile. A pretty nasty combination if you ask me. He was alost able to corner Chat Noir before Ladybug arrived and even then the presence of the minion meant Chat Noir was too busy the assist Ladybug. Nonetheless, our heroes managed to prevail at the end, Ladybug coming through with her lucky charm and saving the day.

Here is the video. [LINK]

(Showing Page 1 of 95)

Lixxer
    Welp. First, it was a stone monster, then the trash guy and now this. Guess it is time to move out of Paris.

LemonPie
    Do we know anything about where these supervillains are coming from? I know that Hawkmoth guy makes them but like how does he do it?

UltinesTHEMEGA
    That video is so awesome! Wish I could have been there and seen it with my own eyes.

argos46
    @LemonPie No one really knows yet. There are some speculations, especially in Hawkmoth's own page but nothing solid other than that all the villains are actual everyday people.

BaguetteLord
    So you are saying the next villain could be any one of us. I for one am not looking forward to the going all evil.

JeSuisMonte
    When you do, make sure not to suck as much as Trashman.

VyrixTheSkurg
    At least Ladybug is able to revert all the damage. Otherwise, these fights would have been a lot more costly.

MarciaDeLuna
    Wow, that was actually scary. Especially the part where Chat got swarmed. Hope he is okay.
    @UltinesTHEMEGA Trust me. You don't.

EverydayJoe
    @VyrixTheSkurg That way it would at least have gotten the law enforcement to get off their asses and do something.

argos46
    @EverdayJoe I think you are being kinda unfair here. I mean what do you really expect regular policeman to do against superpowers?
    End of Page. 1, 2, 3 ... 93, 94, 95

(Showing Page 67 of 95)

L337
    Replied on September 10, 2015:
    Look, it is clear that Ladybug is the stronger of the duo. Chat Noir gets his as kicked against Handsome Mask and has trouble with mook control while Ladybug just solos the villain by herself. Everyone who thinks that Chat isn't the sidekick are just deluding themselves.

►ILiekCats
    Chat faced Handsome Mask plus his minions. Ladybug only had to contend with Handsome Mask himself.

VyrixTheSkurg
    Ladybug did carry that fight. On the other hand, Chat did actually contribute so.

PrincessSparkles
    Being a sidekick, especially to someone as awesome as Ladybug isn't really a bad thing. Can't see why people are complaining.

LemonPie (Verified Pie)
    Maybe because those people actually admire Chat Noir and the effort he puts into keeping this city safe?

argos46
    Plus it has only been like what? Three or four fights? It is too early to form an opinion.
    @LemonPie How did you get that tag btw?

L337
    Four fights actually and every one of them with the exception of Trashman, Ladybug did most of the work while Chat supported her.

LemonPie (Verified Pie)
    Now that is just unfair to Chat Noir.
    @argos46 Bribed her with a pie.

argos46
    Really?

It was delicious.​

End of Page. 1, 2, 3 ... 66, 67, 68, ... 93, 94, 95

Last edited: Aug 8, 2019
  2. 753398445a

753398445a Which one am I?

as the #1 fan of Ladybug,
    word choice of its over his suggests that Alya doesn't view akumatized people as people. Its fine if this was intentional, but I felt I should point it out in case it was an accident.
    I assume there was meant to be a verb between really and regular (such as want or expect)

3. OverLORDY

Thanks. With those, I have already hit the 10 edit count for the first post.

4. OverLORDY

You are currently logged in, CheeseFairy
    You are viewing:
    • Thread OP is displayed
    • Ten posts per page

♦Topic: Fire at 20th Arrondissement
    In: ► Boards ► News ► Superhero Sightings

NiteOwl (Original Poster) (Confirmed Night Owl) (Sleep is for the weak)
    Posted on September 11, 2015:

As those of you who watch late-night television might know, there was a fire down at 20th Arrondissement tonight. While the details about the events are sparse, here are the few things we know.

-The fire started in an old residential building close to Charonne.
    -It was contained before it could spread to nearby buildings thanks to the rapid response of the Fire Brigade.
    -Chat Noir was involved with rescue at some point.
    -There is a suspiciously big media blackout about the event.

So considering these points, I want to hear your thoughts. If anyone has any further knowledge, please do share. A lot of people are in the dark about what really happened and there are some really wild rumors out there.

(Showing Page 1 of 53)

EverydayJoe
    Replied on September 12, 2015:
    20th Arrondissement! Are you fucking kidding me? That is practically the MIDDLE OF PARIS! How the hell did a fire start there?

TeaTime
    Was it supervillain related?

NiteOwl (Original Poster) (Confirmed Night Owl) (Sleep is for the weak)
    @EverydayJoe Like I said, details are spare but from what I was able to find out through further research, it seems the building that the fire started in was one of those old historical buildings.
    @TeaTime No one knows what started the fire but basically it went from zero to hell in a matter of minutes.

L337
    I bet it was @argos46 with his new flamethrower.

argos46
    I am still waiting for it to arrive. Amazon Prime fastest delivery service my ass.

Agent13 (Guy in the know)
    @NiteOwl I talked to some friends from the fire department and the police force. There are currently some heavy inquiries being thrown around. From what I have gathered, the building in question was not up to code and was a heavy fire risk. By the time firefighters arrived, half of the building was already covered in flames. It was thanks to Chat Noir that they were able to evacuate the building though it seems something serious happened because everyone I asked was tight-lipped about his exact role and contribution. Apparently there were some reporters who recorded it all but had to hand in their cameras to the police.

JeSuisMonte
    What is this? The 18th century? What happened to free media?

MarciaDeLuna
    I hope no one was hurt, Chat Noir included.

Atrix
    @AlyaCesaire Do you know anything about this?

AlyaCesaire (Chief Mod) (Admin) (#1 Ladybug Fan)
    @Atrix No comment.
    End of Page. 1, 2, 3 ... 51, 52, 53

(Showing Page 53 of 53)

Atrix
    Replied on September 14, 2015:
    @Hackerman JESUS FUCKING CHRIST!

TeaTime
    @Hackerman I don't feel so good...

argos46
    @Hackerman Is that blood?

MarciaDeLuna
    @Hackerman Chat Noir can't... He can't...

L337
    I don't think a normal human would survive that. But on the other hand, Chat is a superhero and if comics have taught me anything that superheroes are near-immortal. Especially considering we are still in the rise to fame part of the story.

EverydayJoe
    @L337 Not the fucking time for jokes.

Polier
    @Hackerman 's link doesn't load for me. Can anyone inform me what this is all about?

Leslie
    Same. The link doesn't load for me either.

AlyaCesaire (Chief Mod) (Admin) (#1 Ladybug Fan)
    I have received some very important emails from some very important people. As such, this thread is closed until an official statement is made about the fire and the surrounding events.​

End of Page. 1, 2, 3 ... 50, 51, 52, 53

Last edited: Jan 16, 2020
  5. OverLORDY

You are currently logged in, CheeseFairy (Cheese Guru)
    You are viewing:
    • Thread OP is displayed
    • Ten posts per page
    You were last banned on September 15, 2015. Your ban expires in 3 days, on September 18, 2015.

Private Messages from AlyaCesaire:

AlyaCesaire: Alright, not gonna lie, the way you destroyed that guy was pretty cool even though it was over an argument about cheese. I didn't even know there were that many different types of cheese.
    CheeseFairy: What can I say? I am a cheese guru.
    AlyaCesaire: Regardless that kind of toxic behavior is not something I can approve so I am going to give you a small timeout.
    CheeseFairy: OH COME ON! That guy deserved it!
    CheeseFairy: Who mistakes gouda for cheddar?
    CheeseFairy: An idiot. That's who!
    AlyaCesaire: That may be so but perhaps you should consider that not all of us peasants have your "refined and distinguished palette" the next time someone says something wrong about cheese.
    AlyaCesaire: Also, enjoy your new tag.

♦Topic: Ice Age 2: Supervillain Edition
    In: ► Boards ► News ► Supervillain Sights

Posted on September 16, 2015:

Today, citizens of Paris have experienced Ice Age thanks to Hawkmoth and his newest supervillain Stormy Weather.

Unfortunately, I was unable to stream it as I was stuck inside a frozen carousel through the whole thing. Nonetheless, through the power of investigative journalism, I have been able to piece together what happened. Here is how it went down.

As most of you know, today was the finals for Kidz+ competition for the new weather girl. According to witnesses, after a disheartening defeat, contestant Aurore Beauréal stormed out of the studio. Minutes later, she returned as Stormy Weather, Hawkmoth's newest supervillain.

After freezing Mirielle and running everyone else out of the building Stormy Weather then proceeded to terrorize Paris until she was confronted by our heroes, Ladybug and Chat Noir. Outmatched by our heroes, Stormy Weather then retreated back to TVi studios where she made her announcement to whole Paris.

It is at that time the ice storms truly set in, leading to heavy snow and ice throughout the city.

Thankfully Ladybug and Chat Noir were able to quickly defeat Stormy Weather after a second confrontation at the top of TVi studios building, restoring the weather.

Overall to most Parisians, this might seem like the usual supervillain fight but one thing to note about Stormy Weather is that the effects of her storms were felt not only in Paris but over half of France. This leads to some scary implications about Hawkmoth's capabilities.

Thankfully, our own superhero duo is just as capable as they were able to save not only Paris but the whole France before the situation got worse.

Thank you once again Ladybug and Chat Noir! You are both awesome!

(Showing Page 1 of 134)

L337
    Replied on September 16, 2015:
    First.

TeaTime
    @L337 Really?

Lixxer
    So apparently just moving out of Paris is not enough to be safe from Hawkmoth's bullshit. Gonna have to move out of the whole country.

EverydayJoe
    "Overall to most Parisians, this might seem like the usual supervillain fight..."
    The fact that Alya can use that sentence seriously says a lot about Paris' current situation.

argos46
    Honestly, I wasn't expecting to get use out of my new flamethrower this soon.

ForceFantome
    What I wonder is just what kind of person it takes to go all Ice Queen on a whole city over some stupid popularity contest?

Atrix
    @ForceFantome Duuuuude.

ForceFantome
    @Atrix Don't "duuuuude" me. She literally unleashed an Ice Age because she couldn't handle losing.

Atrix
    That is no reason to lose your cool.

►katbug42
    @Atrix Are you Chat Noir?​

End of Page. 1, 2, 3 ... 132, 133, 134

(Showing Page 72 of 134)

MarciaDeLuna
    Replied on September 18, 2015:
    This was indeed a scary one. All of our windows were iced over at one point and the door wouldn't just happen. I was so scared.

UltinesTHEMEGA
    I was at the mall when the storm hit. Thankfully shopowners helped everyone get warm.

MarlinRouge
    I am with Fantome on this one. Fuck Aurore Beauréal. I had to spend an HOUR locked inside my own car because of her little temper tantrum.

ForceFantome
    @MarlinRouge Try being stuck inside the metro. We had to make like penguins and share our body-heat to get warm.

JeSuisMonte
    @ForceFantome Yes, yes. We get it. It sucked. Get over it instead of taking your frustrations out of someone else.

FleurDeRiz
    I think you guys are all being too harsh on the poor girl.

ForceFantome
    @JeSuisMonte No one asked your opinion asshole.
    @FleurDeRiz How are we being harsh? We literally had to go through an ice age because of her. It is a fucking miracle no one was hurt.

Polier
    Stormy Weather was kinda cute though.

FleurDeRiz
    @Fantome

I can see that I have been too optimistic in thinking that everyone would act like decent human beings and show some empathy. That is on me.
    On the other hand, insults, verbal abuse, death threats and etc are all against the rules of this board. As such, everyone who were involved in such actions were given three-week-long timeouts to think over their behavior.
    I would also like to ask everyone to be more considerate towards Aurore. Remember people,
    Hawkmoth is the real villain here, not Aurore.

End of Page. 1, 2, 3 ... 50, 51, 52, 53

Last edited: Jan 16, 2020