1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

Skittering Hollow (Bleach/Worm)

Discussion in 'Questing' started by Planeshunter, Dec 13, 2019.

1. Kraotop

Kraotop Tireless Taylor Tormentor

Oh god. This fits far too much.
    Insect themed? Check
    God of the sun? She's at least named after one. Check
    Hive mind power? Check

This is my headcanon until next chapter.

victor janus and Demetric like this.
  2. Zakara

Zakara Part-Time Heterodyne

Once again, our decision to do the right thing over the easy thing has payed off in dividends, earning us a sorta-friend who’s rather less hostile than he sounded back during our meeting with him. I also find it interesting that Kanō is slightly echoing my thoughts that while being a solo hunter of death and destruction in undeniably awesome, being alone with no friends, allies, or team in existentially hostile territory definitively sucks.

3. Planeshunter

Planeshunter [Verified Slimegirl Whisperer]

Thanks, I started writing in a way, then changed my mind. Obviously I wasn't careful enough about it.

Crazyself00 and Damian3057 like this.
  4. Zakara

...hey, since Gillian!Taylor’s body has been Ceroing the absolute shit out of everything that gets near her save Kanō while Taylor herself is on her vision quest, does she get some Cero Progress? The way Kanō says it, there’s been quite a few punks willing to try their luck over the past... what, two months? Or do I have the timeframe wrong? It’s definitely been more than a week or two.

5. Jubjub3000

Jubjub3000 Versed in the lewd.

Just wondering but will we get any of the subordinates exp? Because Taylor just spent a lot of energy to give them bodies of their own so I would hope we get something like 5-10% of the souls they devour

gohomepls and Planeshunter like this.
  6. zarabg

zarabg I trust you know where the happy button is?

[​IMG]

Figure this what we would look like now, and I even found one thats on fire :D

7. Zakara

Yeah, we got ten successive EE losses for five turns, equalling fifty losses total. If those were the usual daily tolls and not the cost for the shitton of Ceros we apparently let off, then Taylor’s been down for fifty days, roughly one and a half months. Can’t remember if it was ever said how long it took for Ichigo to go from fighting the Gillian to invading Soul Society, but knowing Taylor’s luck she’ll be just in time, because why wouldn’t Taylor Hebert help her mortal sorta-friends invade the dimension filled with her species’ natural enemy?

Edit: In all seriousness, the next time Taylor sees Strawberry and Co will probably be when they come charging into Hueco Mundo after Orihime. Either that or the Valley of Screams incident, which was Weird for Shingami and Hollows alike.

Last edited: Feb 22, 2020
    victor janus and Jubjub3000 like this.
  8. zarabg

zarabg I trust you know where the happy button is?

[​IMG]

Figure the head be a mask and less fluffy, and I guess when we ever get a blade it be four and we can call it four style. :p

[​IMG]

Like this, but more bestial remove all the armor, that lantern, the swords, figure the swords be made of her discarded exoskeleton when she shed her massive form and just by proxy she can keep them indefinitely and I figure this be a vasto lorde form before she removes the mask.

Demetric likes this.
  9. daimahou

daimahou Gentleman Tentacle(s)

https://bleach.fandom.com/wiki/Timeline_of_Events/Act_1_Timeline

Unless there is some time travel shenanigans involved, no, she won't get there in time.

R.A.G., Planeshunter and Zakara like this.
  10. daimahou

daimahou Gentleman Tentacle(s)

Not really? It's all 1 to 1 to 1, time-wise.

Getting to Soul Society might make you time travel because of a security measure though...

victor janus and Planeshunter like this.
  11. Zakara

You get warped through time if the slime bullet train gets close enough to chase you(I’m not kidding). Urahara’s tech localized the distortion for Ichigo and Co, sending them eight days into the past, but normally you get thrown around in increments of centuries and the toll kills you. If it catches you, then you get spit somewhen completely random.

Starting at the 18th of July and going forward fifty days, Taylor should be solidly in the Arrancar Invasion Arc by now, meaning it’ll be roughly two months before the Strawberry Squad storm Hueco Mundo. ...so with Arrancar and Shinigami and Visored(Oh My!) all loitering about Karakura in varying quantities, it’s probably a Bad Idea to head back there right now.

Baked the Author and R.A.G. like this.
  12. Planeshunter

The Oblivion Compensation cannot be taken as an accurate measure of time, because it doesn't go off regularly. Some time has passed, but it's more along the lines of 10- 15 days.

Canon timeline will be treated as more of a guideline. For instance, during Karin's interlude Rukia is still living with the Kurosakis, when originally she should've been apprehended the night of the day after the fight with the Gillian. Butterflies are a nasty thing that wrecks schedules and, in this particular case, our butterfly can and will escalate.

13. Zakara

Ah. Of course. I didn’t really think the OC was an accurate measurement of time, but it’s all I had to go on. So, canon has already been derailed and the derails are only going to become more frequent. Going by Aizen’s interlude, the stations of canon are still intact somewhat, if shuffled down the timeline, but really aren’t safe at all from the Taylor-shaped monkey wrench flinging itself here and there.

14. Syphi

Syphi Reading four stories at a time.

Awe, how cute. The Taylian remembers Ashido enough to not attack him. Probably didn't have enough coherency to realize he was there on waking up though.

15. Agmus

Agmus Know what you're doing yet?

Ok, now that we are out of the cocoon, let's talk about how the rest of Weaver's Fracción will look like:
    Chizuru: Somehow she ha to be a kinda of tentacle monster, it fits her.
    Tatsuki, Fortuna and Masaki: I don't have any idea what they should look like.

victor janus and Planeshunter like this.
  16. Jubjub3000

Jubjub3000 Versed in the lewd.

I think they should all have some insect features as a way of saying they where all apart of Taylor at one point

17. CrimsonFate

CrimsonFate Versed in the lewd.

Considering that Weaver is a insect and that insects lay eggs it won't be too strange for her to do so. And when they hatched it would come out as catapillers like she did earlier.

Jubjub3000 and Planeshunter like this.
  18. Zakara

I’m not entirely certain that Tatsuki and Chizuru are Hollows actually. They didn’t really die, they just kinda got swallowed whole, like Jonah. Orihime’s interlude mentions that no bodies were left behind, implying that they just got physically dragged into the thing’s belly and went back to Hueco Mundo. It’s all up to Planes obviously, but I wouldn’t be very surprised if Taylor just barfed the two up relatively intact.

Jubjub3000 and Planeshunter like this.
  19. iambasho

iambasho I trust you know where the happy button is?

...you appear to have forgotten the scene in Urahara's training ground just before the Soul Society invasion. Physical bodies disintegrate when in spiritual planes, which is why the gate Urahara made them had to convert their bodies to spirit energy before they went through. Even if the girls were swallowed whole, they've long since been disintegrated simply by being in Heuco Mundo and thus are dead. There's a minuscule chance they're still plus souls, but I'm assuming that being inside of a Gillian is something like Urahara's Shattered Shaft thing where Hollowification happens in three days or less.

victor janus and Jubjub3000 like this.
  20. Zakara

It’s been years since I watched the source material, but I’m pretty certain that was Early Installment Weirdness that got jossed a lot. I’m fairly sure Orihime was kidnapped from the mortal world through a Garaganta and was perfectly okay, and I know Yuzu and Marin went straight into and out of Hell with nothing but some hell sickness in the 4th movie. Intense spiritual pressure can break down physical matter, like when Ichigo started to crush himself during the Byakuya fight, but I don’t think the atmosphere of spiritual planes do any out-and-out harm.

21. spidermonkey

spidermonkey Making the rounds.

Fortuna should look snake like because snakes are commonly associated in myth with knowledge and rebirth. And there is a species of caterpillar that acts like a snake to ward of predators. And on another subject Taylor mask should look like a scarab amulet with the wings moved to point they look like ram horns this is a reference to the fact that Khepri is some time described as a ram headed scarab

Syphi and Jubjub3000 like this.
  22. CrimsonFate

The fun part of them potentially being insects is that Weaver would have to lay the eggs that will hatch from. And that will take up similar forms to Weaver base hollow form due to Weaver basically being their parent. Plus, think of all the humor of Weaver being a parent and the drama that could come out of it.

Syphi and Jubjub3000 like this.
  23. Whitemouse

Whitemouse Getting sticky.

I'm curious as to what Fortuna's take on things would be once she's back. Where would her priorities lie now that humanity isn't doomed?

Would she still have traces of completely OP power bullshit? (I mean Taylor's a bug who can suborn control of stupid numbers of souls from within hollows so powers do peek through here and there.) Would there be a period of relaxing or exhaustion for a time, or an immediately search for a crusade for another big bad?

24. spidermonkey

spidermonkey Making the rounds.

Here is the thing technically the actual villains is the instability of the world and the physical villains Also the villains that mostly never made antagonist into villains even they are the name bastard and the puppet king “guard” most of the 13 captains and nobles

Planeshunter likes this.
  25. CrimsonFate

The biggest thing I'm curious about is what is going to be added to Weaver move set due to the fact she now an evolved hollow and that she has a lot of skills she needs to refine now as a menos.

Planeshunter likes this.
  26. Zakara

The big issue now is resolving the Luz Lunar situation. If Taylor was still a baby Menos(Menos is actually the catch-all term for "Hollows that eat Hollows") then we could take our time with it and pad our other powers. However, now that Taylor is an Adjuchas, letting Oblivion Compensation starve our EE reserves has Serious Consequences, doubly so since Taylor just evolved. Let it get too bad and we abruptly devolve back into a Gillian, and, while Gillain!Taylor seems pretty chill so long as you're a friend, I really do not want to have to wrestle the gestalt into line again.

So, primary concern at the moment is resolving the issue between Luz Lunar and Ardiendo so we can keep the OC down to a minimum, then we can sort out our new Gillian Package. The only Adjuchas-specific power there is is Garganta, an advanced version of the Kumon power the Gillian Package gives us. In all honesty, Kumon will probably evolve into Garganta once we max it since Garagnta is just a subtler, easier-to-use version.

Edit: I'm a dumbass, Garaganta is the actual place between spiritual realms that Kumon opens gateways into. It's like a better version of the Dangai basically, doesn't kill you if you loiter around in it for too long and can access any of the basic spiritual realms, not just the Mortal World and Soul Society. Let me correct myself and say that there are no Adjuchas-specific powers beyond a Hollow's personal abilities. Which actually makes sense given that Adjuchas are just Gillians who have gotten their shit together.

Last edited: Feb 23, 2020
    Planeshunter likes this.
  27. Planeshunter

For what I can see in the wikis, Garganta stands for both the place and one of the abilities to access it (afaik, Kumon, Garganta and Descorrer) if someone can confirm or deny this I would be forever grateful.

I can guarantee she won't have her OP power bullshit.

Ardiendo will grant you a Power.

Aditionally, when you have some quiet time, you'll have the option to develop a single new power the way you got your first four.

On top of that, there are some caps in place you have not reached yet, those caps will be loosened, allowing Tier 2 powers (the branched powers and Gillian Package) to prestige into Tier 3.

... I should probably reflect that in the character sheet somewhere.

And now I have a mental image I'll never forget.

Her Vasto Lorde form isn't set in stone yet, so... who knows?

Crazyself00, Kraotop and Syphi like this.
  28. Zakara

Garganta is the place and there are techniques used to access it. The portals formed by these techniques are often referred to as Garganta, Garganta Portals, or Garganta Pathways. A good example of this naming logic would be a glass tunnel that is located underwater. It is technically supposed to be called a glass tunnel, but you can also call it an underwater tunnel, referring to it by the place it's crossing through rather than the method of its construction. Then there is the unique ability Garganta Broadcast(used by, surprise surprise, Ulquiorra) which creates specialized portals that allow the user to use Garganta the realm as a relay station and show images. It's a technique that never shows up again, so you should probably be safe renaming it to avoid further confusion.

TL;DR the world of Garganta can be accessed by several techniques and one of those techniques, as well as the general term for "portals opening into Garganta", seem to be named for max confusion.
    Same. I recommend fluffy cat videos for a little while, help bleach the brain. I mean, this is QQ, but still.

29. mattsaber

mattsaber Well worn.

I lov............

........................................ love it . I qould be happy with the Mothra or sun bug look

30. Kurohime

Kurohime Getting out there.

In my opinion having frisk have the shikai release phrase "smile, Chara" as well as having Chara like zanpakto (personality-wise) would both be awesome and terrifying!

and the more i think on it the more awesome it seems, i really want this to become reality

spidermonkey likes this.