1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

Rule 4 Question

Discussion in 'Announcements and Rules' started by Connamer, Oct 9, 2020.

1. Connamer

Connamer I trust you know where the happy button is?

So, to keep a long story short, I created an account here on QQ years ago but never used it. No posts or PMs or anything. Just made it to see the NSFW forums. Now I'm thinking of posting some smutty fics but I don't want to use the old account for it, so I made this one.

Am I allowed to use this account, or is it against Rule 4?

I would have PM'd a mod first, before making this account, but I couldn't find a way to do it. I might be an idiot.

2. Megaolix

Megaolix Moderator

That isn't aproblem. On a side note, if email is an issue, it can be changed by an admin.

Can you post a link for the profile of your other account?

3. Connamer

Connamer I trust you know where the happy button is?

Email shouldn't be a problem. I don't even remember what email account I used to sign up for my old account, but the one I used for this is my general purpose NSFW email that I use for AO3 and stuff, and it's newer than my old QQ account.

As for my old profile, I'd be happy to link it in a PM, but I'd rather not do it here since I want to avoid any association between the name and NSFW content, as I use the same name on other sites for SFW stuff.

Also, thanks for the quick reply. I don't usually expect to get a mod's attention within 15 minutes of a post :)

4. Megaolix

Megaolix Moderator

I happened to be around.

Anyway, you want to PM ultima333 and/or alethiophile to deal with your old account.