1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

Conflicting Light (A FFTA RP)

Discussion in 'PbP OOC' started by Metraxa, Jan 6, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Metraxa

Metraxa Well worn.

Alright, just checking. Given that one of your skills basically only does one thing (Teleports), I will allow this.Otherwise, accepted with the caveat that he doesn't have access to the '-aga' level spells yet.

Ddmkm122, Deathclaw 2015 and Crow like this.
  2. Nanimani

Nanimani Listening to music

So lewd.
    This is SFW, you know?

3. Itaywex

Itaywex Hentai tenshi

For now.

Edit:
    [​IMG]
    (Just to be clear)

Last edited: Jan 11, 2016
    Ddmkm122 and Priapus like this.
  4. Nanimani

Ah, um...
    Lemme put it this way.
    People have come from SV. They aren't interested in NSFW. Frankly, just discussing it makes me a bit uncomfortable in sympathy.

5. Bandresnatch

Bandresnatch Unlimited Song Works

DARKNESS is one hell of a drug, Nani. :V

Ddmkm122, Xehanort and Nanimani like this.
  6. Bladestar123

Bladestar123 Bored

Bondo's been poking me about RP's for so long
    i grow weak

...can I submit a Vanitas sheet?

Ddmkm122, Crow, Xehanort and 2 others like this.
  7. Bandresnatch

Yes...

We can't steal heart, soo.....

Ddmkm122 and Bladestar123 like this.
  8. Itaywex

Itaywex Hentai tenshi

It was a joke...

Now I remember why I keep using "[​IMG]" a lot. I'm just not good with this sort of things...

Ddmkm122 and Priapus like this.
  9. Bladestar123

Bladestar123 Bored

I just want my character to look like my Avvie. Also; Vanitas is cool
    WHELP
    Gotta do that now
    is there a deadline?

Ddmkm122, Xehanort and Bandresnatch like this.
  10. Nanimani

None announced.

11. Threadmarks: Character Sheet: Xemnas
    Xehanort

Xehanort The OG Mansex

Name: Xemnas
    Age: In his early thirties (appearance wise only, chonological age is impossible to determine)
    Species: Human Nobody
    Series: Kingdom Hearts
    Appearance:
    [​IMG]
    Personality:
    Being the founder of Organization XIII and apparently the oldest of Nobodies, Xemnas is truly emotionless—in every sense of the word—and does not even remember what it was like to have any feelings. He claimed that this allowed him to have a clear understanding of the heart, but, in reality, this had warped his mind into believing that only anger, hatred, and other negative emotions were what make up most of a heart.

His lack of emotion deprives him of remorse for his actions, as well as the loss of the other members of the Organization. The only thing he truly cared about was Kingdom Hearts and his desire for power, and even lamented it when it was damaged. However, on some occasions, he had appeared to value friendship, as he was shown to converse with the armor of Aqua in the Chamber of Repose, although, this is likely due to the influence of Terra, as he is, in a sense, Terra's Nobody.

Unlike the other members of the Organization, Xemnas did not seem to want Kingdom Hearts for a true existence. Rather, much like his Heartless counterpart, he wanted it to use it to obtain power and remake the universe in his image. This concept was furthered as Xemnas thought that Nothingness was the source of much power, and does not seem to despise it in the slightest. This goal stemmed from that of one of his two original personas, Master Xehanort, whom also desired to unlock Kingdom Hearts for the same purpose.

In other matters Xemnas spoke with calmness and deep authority. He had a tendency to be overly melodramatic, making long-winded speeches, exaggerating his false rage and sorrow with wide sweeping arm movements and hand gestures, like many villains. While ridiculous in nature, his exaggerations were representations of his lack of emotion. He was very intelligent, overall, and knew how to manipulate others, particularly Sora and his friends for his own needs.

Xemnas's personality seemed to share traits from both beings who composed his original persona, Master Xehanort and Terra. From the former he inherited his manipulative nature and the ideas for the black coat and adding the letter "χ" to rename himself and his fellow Organization members. It is very hard to say how much he inherited from Terra, but there is at least the familiarity with Aqua's armor, to which he refers to as "friend", and his strong desire to find his other "friend" in Castle Oblivion, as he has had Saïx search for the Chamber he sleeps in. Another example was when Roxas fell into a comatose state, saying: "So, sleep has taken you again".
    Bio:
    Shamelessly ripped off from Bandresnatch

There was once an old Keyblade Master by the name of Xehanort, who had an obsession with Darkness. In order to achieve his dream of reaching Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade Master Xehanort hatched out a grand and convoluted scheme that would engulfed multiple Worlds. However, the old Master was still a man, his life was coming to a close. So in an effort to carry out his plans and live to the end of it, old Xehanort sought out a younger body to host his Heart. With that phrase of the plan completed, Xehanort's scheme was coming to fruition.

Some time has passed, and Xehanort was ready to carry the next stage of his grand plan. Plunging his Keyblade into his self, this process created the Heartless Ansem, Seeker of Darkness, and the Nobody (the shell that is left behind when a Heart is turned to Darkness) Xemnas. Each incarnation of Xehanort would went their separate ways and carried on Xehanort's will. To gather Thirteen Darkness and Seven Light, and then have clashed with each other to forge the X-Blade, a way to Kingdom Hearts.

The Nobody Xemnas infiltrated multiple worlds with his army of Nobodies. Worlds were plagued by the denizens of Darkness, hearts were harvested for Xehanort's wish. The futures of the worlds were bleak, darkness was as far as the eyes can see. That is, until the same young Keyblade wielder and his friends that had defeated Ansem stopped Xemnas in his tracks by systematically eliminating his Organization members.

On the climax of their final battle, Xemnas became one with the Kingdom Hearts they had built and then powered up further by becoming the vessel for the power of the Realm of Nothingness. However, by the intervention of that bothersome Riku victory was snatched away from him and he faded into Nothingness.

However, something happened, and now the severely weakened Superior of the Inbetween has ended up on Eorzea. Well, this wasn't part of the plan, but it can be salvaged. All Ansem needed was time and hope.
    Job: Superior
    Skills: Melee attacks with Interdiction;
    Firing Interdiction as a ranged attack (can end up being a GoB like attack once power has been restored);
    Thunder magic up to -ra tier;
    Power of Darkness: Unlike his heartless, Xemnas was never all that well versed in the Darkness and only used it for teleportation and flight. (The teleportation can be deployed as a standard portal or as a Corridor of Darkness.)
    Weapon: Ethereal Blades; Interdiction (Counts as both a sabre and a rod)
    Other: Xemnas is a Nobody, and thus doesn't actually exist. This can lead to metaphysical complications should something try to erase him.
    Should both Xemnas and Ansem die, they will recombine into Terranort who will be controlled by Bondo and I.

Chose not to put the Nothingness related powers on there yet, because those are his endgame skills.

12. Xehanort

Xehanort The OG Mansex

Four Xehanorts... Lots of PC who are vulnerable to being seduced to the darkside...
    The just as planned is off the charts!

13. Nanimani

*Latches onto Archerko*

14. Itaywex

Itaywex Hentai tenshi

Don't worry, a heroine of justice will always protect the innocent from the dark Xenho-something!

15. Bandresnatch

You cannot hope to stop the Dark Xenforo Army! For we are many!

16. Mokou

Mokou Muse in charge! Moderator

Oh gods, there's an X in Xenforo.

It's spreading!
    [​IMG]

17. Nanimani

We're all Xehanort now.

18. Mokou

Mokou Muse in charge! Moderator

Hmmm... Patchouli + X

Taxchilpou?
    Xilchoupat?
    Oxupatlich?

Ddmkm122 and Bandresnatch like this.
  19. Crow

Crow I trust you know where the happy button is?

Sheet incoming if there´s still room for a demon lord!

Ddmkm122, Xehanort, Nanimani and 2 others like this.
  20. Bladestar123

Bladestar123 Bored

Nice

I've never done this before
    Oh boy
    Mmmmm

I'm torn between doing a Roxas sheet, and a Vanitas sheet now
    Was thinking about it in my Circuits class, and playing up Roxas's attitude for (my) amusement would be awesome...

I also don't remember much of Vanitas, it's been a while since I've played BBS...

but Vanitas is so COOL...

Yo vets, mind helping a scrub?

21. Bandresnatch

Sure :V

Be the emotionless Nobody, Bladestar. Give Roxas to the Darkness.

Ddmkm122 and Bladestar123 like this.
  22. Priapus

Priapus Engorged member

Mansex, mansex everywhere...

23. Bladestar123

Bladestar123 Bored

*dances in seat*

But he isn't emotionless! He's a fragment of Sora that contains parts of his heart (I believe). He has emotions!

24. Priapus

Priapus Engorged member

... So unless I am very much mistaken, that song title translates to "Great 6% Demon King".

Does that make sense in context?

Ddmkm122 and Crow like this.
  25. Metraxa

Metraxa Well worn.

Xehanort Squad confirmed for final boss.

26. Bandresnatch

Mewt is already a Xehanort.

Ddmkm122, Xehanort and Nanimani like this.
  27. Xehanort

Xehanort The OG Mansex

All is going according to Xeikaku already!
    T/N: Xeikaku means Xehanort plan.

28. Threadmarks: Character Sheet: Jacqueline Thompson
    Vanargandr

Vanargandr Connoisseur.

Gonna repost that mess

Name: Jacqueline 'Jackie' Thompson

"No matter what, no matter the sacrifice...I will return home to father!"
    [​IMG]

Personality: A young girl often bored of her routine, after being transported to Eorzea she longs to return home after feeling the chaos of the land on her skin, quiet and solemn she charges after her goal with a spirit she never had before. Bad at socializing, often power trips if someone is not there to mind her but overall a kind person who ended in a situation much larger than her, she's fond of playing with children and telling stories/myths of her own world, easily overwhelmed by charismatic figures but has a will that might become unbreakable one day if grown under the right conditions

Bio: A common girl studying at a common school desiring more from her common life, the embodiment of Careful for what you wish for. She was looking at a old modified gun in her Father's Pawn Shop when the transfer happened, with full memories of her World and stuck in the dangerous this New Dangerous World she is doing her best to adapt, become stronger and return home, but with a body much stronger than before and dreams of Gigantic beings making battle....will she lose herself in this storm of power?

Class: Neo Caller: One who has the Aura of a Summoner, one who stole the power of Gods for their own sake....but looking at Jackie one cannot feel the intensity coming from her but from the Golden Gauntlet that fused with her hands. A artifact perhaps?

Weapons: Gun (Kaze) or Sword (Makenshi)

Skills:Flair (http://finalfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/Parivir_(Tactics_A2)

Magun: 3 Turn Charge Jackie must remain still while Charging the bullets after 3 bullets are loaded she can execute a Powerful Summon that lasts 1 turn (http://finalfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/Demon_gun)

Passive:

Weakness to any kind of offensive magic since she has no idea on how to defend against it, a fast learner but a Glass Cannon none the less

Last edited: Jan 14, 2016
  29. Vanargandr

Vanargandr Connoisseur.

So many Xehanorts Jack os gonna get played like a fiddle...well not of Alexander to their faces but stilll

Ddmkm122 likes this.
  30. Bladestar123

Bladestar123 Bored

I'm prolly gonna join the RP as Roxas, but I wanted to flesh out how he got there.

So I wrote a snippet. I tried my best.
    It's also unedited.

But I like it.

“No one’ll miss me.”

“Easier said than believed, eh Sora?”

Grinding his teeth from where he lay on the ground, So-Roxas raised his voice over the falling rain. “I’m ROXAS!”

“Got it memorized?”

Hissing as even his own memories continued to betray him, Roxas hauled himself to his knees, and glared at the Silver-Haired boy that dared impinge on his identity! His! His own and no one else’s!

“I b-b-b...long w-w-wiiiith Sora.”

“I’ve accepted myself. What truly lies in my heart.” Golden eyes that once lay hidden behind a blindfold, glared out into the world. “When are you going to do the same Sora? You’re better than that.”

Roxas howled his mental agony at the moon.

“I’M. NOT. SORAAAA!”

“I-I-I-I’m n-not So-o-ora.” Roxas rasped beneath the pouring rain. Why? Why did no one believe him?

Least of all, yourself

“I do-on’t even know him-m.”

Liar. He’s right there.

“He’s not.”

In the mirror.

“Shut up. He’s not.”

Riku glared down at him. “Diz…you brought Namine?”

The older man gave Roxas nothing more than a contemptuous glance. “Indeed. Best to remove any chance of him struggling, especially considering that you failed to even put him under.”

Riku winced. “It’s..still Sora.”

Dark lips thinned. “You never had a problem before.”

Riku growled deep in his chest, yet did not reply. Turning his head away, he floated through the corridor Diz had opened, casting one last look back before it sealed behind him.

The bandaged man nodded in satisfaction, and began striding a distance away, as though disinterested in the proceedings. “We cannot risk him degrading. Begin.”

The blonde girl he could hardly remember…was connected to X-x-x-iiii-o… someone...important…?

As though she could see his thoughts, she gave him a sad smile. “I’m sorry Roxas. She wanted more for you.”

Who…?

“She tried to fight it you know.” The blonde girl leaned in farther, her lips brushing his ear and her hair draping gently across his face. “She wanted to die. To let you take the memories. To live, just a little bit longer.”

“Girl? What are you doing? Why haven’t you begun yet?” A solitary eye sunken into a face pinched with the weight of worlds narrowed in suspicion, and began moving closer, slowly at first, then faster.

“She would have wanted this you know. She hoped that, one day, you and Sora could meet. As friends.”

A gentle giggle tickled him.

“As she went farther in, she daydreamed more, and more. She thought you and he could get along famously. Axel could chaperone you, and she…

“Well, she didn’t have many hopes fore herself by the end. But, in her heart of hearts, she would chaperone Axel and stop him from over feeding you two. She’d sit back and watch and just laugh and laugh and laugh.”

Time seemed to be moving slower for some reason. Even as Namine spoke faster, the world seemed to slow down.

“I think she’d have wanted this you know? She knew her duty, and she knew what you were for.

“But everyone has dreams. Even a nobody.

“Especially a Nobody.”

The bandaged man had finally approached, and was tearing through whatever seemed to be slowing him down. Namine’s head jerked back in shock, whipping back and forth, before returning to him.

“Quickly! You must do as I say!”

Sora groaned, and did as she said, his characteristic light swirling beneath him even as he tried to wrench open a corridor of darkness.

Yet, the dark and light were never meant to meet. Not in such a way.

A lonely tear ripples down her features. “Run Roxas. Run far, far away. Live like you want to, need to. Sora would never begrudge you that.”

A matching streak of crimson traces its way down his face, from where Roxas sits, exhausted, against an house in a world he has never seen.

“Xion…”

Ddmkm122, Priapus, Nanimani and 4 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.