1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

Pokemon Grey Version (IC)

Discussion in 'PbP IC' started by tEN, May 31, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anon̦̦

Anon̦̦ [Verified Cute]

Kathleen blinks as Azure falls, and blood starts pouring out of the boy's nose. She blinks again since she believed the boy should have been able to take a hit like that.

She then reacts as she runs towards Azure, whom should actually be resting. Towards the stupid boy that riled her up, and made her overreact. "Y-you idiot!" she screams as she reaches the boy. She isn't sure how she feels right now, but she starts talking anyway.

"Are you okay?! I'm sorry, please forgive me. Is your nose broken?! I didn't meant too, but you made me so angry! And then you actually told me to punch you! Sorry, please." Taking a few moments to frantically search trough her pockets she finally found a handkerchief and offered it to Azure. "I'm sorry, please. I mean it! Come on, let's go to the Pokemon center and get you checked! I didn't mean to hurt you, can you stand? Want me to help you? Or maybe Morgana?!"

2. Latewave

Latewave No one remembers who I am anymore.

Azure takes the offered handkerchief and holds it against his nose. Azure backs away from Kathleen.

"I wasn't expecting you to hit me full force like that. Last time I got hit like that..."

Azure flinches in remembrance.

"I'll be fine, I've taken worse."

Azure dabs at the blood.

"See's it's already stopping.

Azure looks at Kathleen's welling tears.

"I forgive you"

Last edited: Aug 9, 2016
  3. Skitzyfrenic

Skitzyfrenic Elves are for lewding.

Morgana has a gleam in her eyes as she sees the scene unfold in front of her.

'Fufufufufu, tsundere.'

"How very kind of you, Azure. You do need to go back and get checked out, didn't you just take a nasty knock to the head, not too long ago?"

Morgana gasps.

"Kathleen! He's doubly injured, and probably going to be very stubborn!"

She darts forward and attempts hooks her arm through Azure's.

"Don't let him get away!"

4. Latewave

"I'm fine, I'm fine don't worry about it. We've got a train to catch remember? Go see an art showing, beat up some trainers, get some food."

Azure hooks his arm against Morgana and sighs. He walks over to Kathleen and holds her hand.

"It's not like I'm going to run away, you know?"

He looks over at Kathleen.

"You know I was joking about asking for kisses as a reward for a bet. You take things a bit too seriously."

Pulling over Kathleen he gives her a one handed hug.

"I think that you need this."

5. Chibi-Reaper

Chibi-Reaper D-Donations plz?

Sneasel slightly scratches up a box before leaving it all to Aqua.

While he works, she lounges around, trying to ignore how Kidd is riding on her back like a horse despite that she isn't going anywhere.

6. tEN

tEN Mischief Maker

One of the pieces goes right through Phantump's eye, who promptly starts crying.
    Most of the nicer restaurants have long lines, but one of them has an open table big enough for everyone. At 300PD per person, the Palm and Pear Steakhouse offers a Prix Fixe with five courses, complete with wine pairings for another 100 PD. The courses are a hearty cucumber corn and feta salad topped with a dill and walnut oil reduction, a Kalosian onion soup, the table's choice of individual eggplant Parmesan or shared porterhouse with roasted chunks of potato on the side, a grilled tomato melon and pineapple kebab, and a challah bread pudding with a mixed berry jam in the bottom.
    It's hard work, both physically and mentally, sorting the books an packing them neatly, but Aqua can get it done! It takes six hours, and his stomach is growling by the time he finishes, but he is given four juice boxes three bags of chips and a hot toasted footlong meatball sub with provolone melted into it to eat in the back of the van on the ride over, and upon arrival he is asked to just help unload all the boxes into the foyer sorted by room, and given 500 PD for his trouble today. He is also told to come back in the morning, when the shelves will be in place for him to alphabetize the books onto.
    A luvdisc pokes its head out of the nearby water to see what's going on.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 25, 2016
  7. Chibi-Reaper

Chibi-Reaper D-Donations plz?

Aqua eats most of the sandwich, tearing off bits along the way for Sneasel and Kidd to sample, and then shares the chips around in the back of the van.

Once everything is settled, he assures the client he'll be back in the morning and strolls out into a new city.

"... I have no idea where we are, now." he concludes aloud, in less than thirty seconds, immediately stopping to look up a map function.

8. Anon̦̦

Anon̦̦ [Verified Cute]

"I'm not letting him get away!" Kathleen exclaims as she helps Morgana by taking the boy's other arm. "And knowing you, that is exactly what you are going to do!"

"Besides... I need to take care of you, at least until you are better." she mumbled before the boy continued talking. "And how I am supposed to react, you dumb boy. When people say things, they tend to mean it! But... Thank you."

Kathleen leans a little into Azure as the boy frees his arm, and gives her a small hug. That is, until a small fish suddenly pops out from a nearby stream.

Kathleen blinks.

"Isn't that... You know, a tropical fish?" she thinks out loud before quickly taking out her Pokedex.

"This heart-shaped Pokémon earned its name by swimming after loving couples it spotted in the ocean’s waves. It is said that a couple finding this Pokémon will be blessed with eternal love." it states, making the girl blush a little. But it's not like she is alone with Azure, Morgana is here too...

Shaking her head to clear her toughs, Kathleen releases Eirene from her Pokeball. The psychic Pokemon does have a gift communicating others and it may help.

"U-um. Should we do something about the cutie?" Kathleen asks the others,

9. vyor

vyor Oh that's cute

Faith reacts immediately, "Oh shit!" And runs over, skidding to a stop and pulling the ghostly tree in for a hug, "Sorry, sorry, should have thought that through and I'm... Wait a minute. Aren't you a ghost? How did that hurt you?" Peering at the spirit from her hug, she was rather surprised when it swiped at her face as though grabbing her nose then running, floating really, away at high speed.

She ran after it, hearing Lillipup following close behind, the illusory police women behind them, shouting something about "pokemon abuse."

The absurdity of it all made her laugh.

Still she had much less endurance than her pokemon and was quickly exhausted, slumping against a wall and breathing heavily. Looking around she saw her pokemon, while doing better than her, still looked tired from the exercise.

"How about we take a bit of a break huh? Explore around a bit, talk to people, etc?" The chorus of tired agreement was enough of an answer, so she peeled herself off the wall and began walking around aimlessly.

10. Latewave

"Eh? It's not like it's harming anyone. He or She can do whatever."

Azure notes a bizarre lack of puppy noises. He looks around to see where his pupper is. Out of the corner of his eye he glimpses the puppy dragging someone's bag through some bushes. While Azure's arms are taken by the girls he watches the puppy rummage in the back and eat a rare candy.

Azure makes strangled noises of dismay.

'Please please please be garbage bag someone tossed without taking the rare candy out. PLEEEEASSSE.'

"Uh, can you let go of me for a moment, I need to see what Tucker's got himself."

Azure whispers to himself.

"Please don't be stolen, Please don't be stolen."

He slips out of the girls hands and walks over to Tucker.

"What ya got boy?"

Tucker looks at Azure and bolts to hide behind the girls.

"This bodes well."

Azure looks in the bag to see what's inside. Some kind of light blue fabric? He pulls it out of the bag and unfolds it and a TM? falls out of the dress.

"Welp."

11. Skitzyfrenic

Skitzyfrenic Elves are for lewding.

"You should catch it, it must be a sign!"

Morgana says close to the boy in case he tries to make a break for it.

12. Megaolix

Megaolix Moderator

His team stared at him.

"It isn't exactly cheap, guys."

More staring.

"You realize this money could give you better balls to rest in, right?"

Harder staring.

"You know we won't be able to afford this much anytime soon after, right?"

No change.

"You guys really want to eat here, huh?"

They all nodded.

"You're all hopeless... Alright then, let's go in. But we're not taking wine."

Last edited: Aug 25, 2016
  13. Anon̦̦

Anon̦̦ [Verified Cute]

Kathleen looks at Morgana, before taking a glance back at Azure.
    "Huh, is that a TM? And anyway..." Looking back at Eirene, Kathleen crouches and gently pats their head. Gently stroking their crystal. "Eirene, be a dear and ask the Luvdisc if he is fine. I'm quite worried about a tropical fish being here."

14. Latewave

Azure folds the Dress back up and puts it back in to the bag before picking up the TM? and giving it a look over. It looks like a shoddily made knock off of a TM when he gets a good look at it. It has the word tickle and the number five written with marker on it.

"I don't think this is a TM. Some kind of bootleg knockoff."

He applies it to Clair's pokeball. If it works it works, if it doesn't it doesn't. It sparks a little in his hand but seems to work. Azure puts the shoddily made TM into the bag as well.

"Fish travel quite the distance when they want to. It's not exactly cold here you know?"

Azure picks up the bag. Maybe someone will come to get it.

Azure has completely missed the girl talk about Signs due to not wanting Tucker to have stolen stuff. :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.