• A notice about Rule 3 regarding sites hosting pirated/unauthorized content has been made. Please see here for details.
  • Staff is working to deal with the problem of synonymous tags. See here for more information and to suggest tag mergers.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.

Recent content by alextheconqueror

  1. Cu-nosuba: God’s Blessing on This Lancer’s Holy Grail War!

    Same happened with me, just had one of those times where I just can't write big paragraphs The fact they only choose to work together out of spite against someone else was what catched me Ok, right, I forgot she also was against the "Using deceased family members against you" In other news I...
  2. Cu-nosuba: God’s Blessing on This Lancer’s Holy Grail War!

    Well, I left for some time and had too many chapters to comment all of them like I usually do, so I will just comment on the most impactfull things to me 1) I love this dinamic between Kazuma and Saber, they joined forces against a worse enemy in the twins, and get to learn that they have more...
  3. What a Fool You Are, Matou Shinji

    Poor Shinji, not even when he tries to be good he can get a rest XD Very interested in the story, can't wait to see where it goes
  4. Cu-nosuba: God’s Blessing on This Lancer’s Holy Grail War!

    Fair enough XD It kinda does, makes it seem like they save the world by the power of dicking Your welcome My point exactly, she also got Bad ended by Medea Showing why she was teached by a incubus XD And an eroge at that "Look I don't see" *Sudden footage of Darkness suplexing an Hydra*...
  5. Cu-nosuba: God’s Blessing on This Lancer’s Holy Grail War!

    He can always go do it the old fashioned way You can't let me delude myself, can't you? Good argument XD Fair, and still a knight women so she's lewd by metrics XD I think it's happening to both of us Definitelly, and for different reasons than the last one Just not Artoria Poor Mash, all...
  6. Cu-nosuba: God’s Blessing on This Lancer’s Holy Grail War!

    You are too good of a thief Kazuma I will assume that was with consent involved, I won't change my mind about that The one happening now on the other hand Damn I know right? Sorry, this Artoria isn't an elf This sounds out of a hentai I mean, she is a knight woman, they are weak to horny...
  7. Cu-nosuba: God’s Blessing on This Lancer’s Holy Grail War!

    Aside from Aqua :v Though she wasn't in most wanted Daga kotowaro! Still neet enough to not want to be there Heh, nice pun I didn't expected them to have a Might Guy in them XD Huh, cool Most people prefer to not talk about it, specially when we have to mention the canibal furries Oh god...
  8. Cu-nosuba: God’s Blessing on This Lancer’s Holy Grail War!

    I mean, you are used to deal with the divine, you can do this :V Bullshit Preach brother, they should know better than to try and take a Neet outside The betrayal! What, does your youthfull spirit maintains you hot? ...Ok, I was joking but looks like it actually does, kinda This is the...
  9. Cu-nosuba: God’s Blessing on This Lancer’s Holy Grail War!

    Oooooh, we are never escaping the abridges XD
  10. Cu-nosuba: God’s Blessing on This Lancer’s Holy Grail War!

    1) Yet another glorious bit that was lost due to the hands of fate 2) I know it will, you never fail to deliver 3) Fair enough, I'm just saying
  11. Cu-nosuba: God’s Blessing on This Lancer’s Holy Grail War!

    1) I was calling her White haired menace since the trial against her(Alongside some remarks about her maids being the ones lusted by the adventurers of Axel) 2) I'm interested 3) Artoria was basically half dead since the battle of Camlann, the difference is in what shape is the body
  12. Cu-nosuba: God’s Blessing on This Lancer’s Holy Grail War!

    1) Thabk you, I try 2) Fair point, Stelle could be the Gray Haired gremlin but Illya? She is the white haired menace, at this point she will make Rin actually comit arson against all the city(If Illya doesn't do it herself XD) 3) Oh god I can already picture his reaction Yang: What do you mean...
  13. Cu-nosuba: God’s Blessing on This Lancer’s Holy Grail War!

    I see it as Morgan making the curse, the curse seeing how terrible is Gawain at the kitchen, and then making it so he is the one to make the food for all campaigns Artoria is in XD Also, waiting to see Kazuma's crashout when he learns that all he needed to do to get back home was to die(Wich...
  14. Cu-nosuba: God’s Blessing on This Lancer’s Holy Grail War!

    That's the thing, Gawain is so bad at cooking that the curse only needed to put him in the kitchen in every campaign, that's the point
  15. Cu-nosuba: God’s Blessing on This Lancer’s Holy Grail War!

    Nah, the writing was great, and I had so many funny and witty remarks in those reviews, I even mentioned the possible curse that Morgan put on Artoria that made her only be able to eat the most bland shit possible during campaign, not sure how true it is, but is petty enough that I can see...
Back
Top