• A notice about Rule 3 regarding sites hosting pirated/unauthorized content has been made. Please see here for details.
  • Staff is working to deal with the problem of synonymous tags. See here for more information and to suggest tag mergers.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.

Recent content by Anabelle de Vaelgard

  1. Anabelle de Vaelgard

    Tags list?

    thank you very much, it's very helpful. I changed it. I have not idea if it's objectively better, or even it it will mor effcient , but it for sure make me happier with my tagging :D
  2. Anabelle de Vaelgard

    Tags list?

    I have another question about what the polite approach is here. I have started converting a pretty long roleplaying game into a story. When I chose the story's tags, I tried to do two things: Put tags about the main identity of the story: the tags that show the main things that will be in the...
  3. Anabelle de Vaelgard

    (Partially) fixing the tag system

    Checked these against the actual threads: Violence: no thread uses tags from more than one of your groups (ultraviolence 10 threads, gratuitous violence 7, graphic violence ~50, brutality 13), so authors pick one wording rather than stacking them. - "Ultraviolence" comes from A Clockwork...
  4. Anabelle de Vaelgard

    (Partially) fixing the tag system

    Thanks for going through all of it. Oral vore: yes, it's about the orifice. In vore communities "oral vore" is the standard swallowed-through-the-mouth type, as opposed to anal vore, cock vore, unbirth, etc. So dick vore belongs next to those, not with oral vore. "/": I checked the threads...
  5. Anabelle de Vaelgard

    (Partially) fixing the tag system

    Thanks for all the work on this. Feedback below, roughly most useful first. Numbers in brackets are use counts from a tag export you gave a few weeks ago, so they are slightly off. Edit: I've since checked everything against your Synonym Groups threadmark and removed the points it already...
  6. Anabelle de Vaelgard

    Tags list?

    Thank you so much :) that really help me to clean up my tags it took me an evening 😁 but it allowed me to stop using tags that are map together and to prioritise it realy helped me
  7. Anabelle de Vaelgard

    Tags list?

    Does it exist somewhere a list of existing tags? For exemple, I was looking for Femme Fatale, that don't exist here, but my guess is that there probably something similat but that I'm failling to find the right keyword Thank you very much :)
  8. Anabelle de Vaelgard

    Question about chapter splitting conventions

    Thank you very much. The arcs at the start of the campaign were relatively short, around 10k words, but they grew, and some of the later ones are over 50k. Even after cutting them into chapters, each chapter would still be over 3k words, so I think I'll go with option 3.
  9. Anabelle de Vaelgard

    Question about chapter splitting conventions

    Hi, I'd like your advice on what's considered proper practice here. I've started posting a roleplay transcript, and so far I've published one threadmark per arc (an arc being roughly one game session). I'm realising it doesn't work well: the arcs are too long to read comfortably in one sitting...
  10. Anabelle de Vaelgard

    View and Recent reader?

    Thank you very much :)
  11. Anabelle de Vaelgard

    View and Recent reader?

    hello, is there somewhere a documentation that explain how those number are caculated? I'm trying to understand how they work but the two number don't seem to evoluated at the same rate Okay, similar thread to this one got me partial answer on that one : Member count in the last 7 days who...
Back
Top