• A notice about Rule 3 regarding sites hosting pirated/unauthorized content has been made. Please see here for details.
  • Staff is working to deal with the problem of synonymous tags. See here for more information and to suggest tag mergers.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.

Recent content by johnboy3150

  1. thanks I look forward to start writing quests here if things go wrong with fiction.live

    thanks I look forward to start writing quests here if things go wrong with fiction.live
  2. well if it doesn't happen it means the clock got pushed back again so we just need enough time...

    well if it doesn't happen it means the clock got pushed back again so we just need enough time to make the alternative I assume you need funding and helping hands to help work on the alternative?
  3. well now it's been pushed to February

    well now it's been pushed to February
  4. ah guess word spreads fast huh

    ah guess word spreads fast huh
  5. hey mind giving me approval please I want to start writing a story

    hey mind giving me approval please I want to start writing a story
  6. hey I just moved here because of the uncertainty of fiction.live with kas(the person) MIA and...

    hey I just moved here because of the uncertainty of fiction.live with kas(the person) MIA and the domain registry on the verge of expiring so you might expect a growth in new accounts
  7. hey I just moved here because of the uncertainty of fiction.live with kas(the person) MIA and...

    hey I just moved here because of the uncertainty of fiction.live with kas(the person) MIA and the domain registry on the verge of expiring so you might expect a growth in new accounts
  8. hey I just moved here because of the uncertainty of fiction.live with kas(the person) MIA and...

    hey I just moved here because of the uncertainty of fiction.live with kas(the person) MIA and the domain registry on the verge of expiring so you might expect a growth in new accounts
  9. uncertain news

    I wanted to inform everyone here to expect a sudden increase in new accounts arriving because at fiction.live kas (the person) has gone MIA and the domain registry is expected to expire on February 3rd 2027 and many are looking for a similar alternative
  10. well kas (the person) has gone Mia and the domain fiction.live is about to expire on February...

    well kas (the person) has gone Mia and the domain fiction.live is about to expire on February 3rd 2027 unless renewed in advance
  11. hey I'm new here just made this account recently wanted to ask about the new akun websites progress

    hey I'm new here just made this account recently wanted to ask about the new akun websites progress
Back
Top