A notice about Rule 3 regarding sites hosting pirated/unauthorized content has been made. Please see here for details.
Staff is working to deal with the problem of synonymous tags. See here for more information and to suggest tag mergers.
Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com.
Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
Silly Autumn Rose. Being extremely durable means that you aren't an active liability in the fight and you can afford to act as a distraction to him. That already means you're providing some degree of combat power compared to you not being there. So it's making your side more likely to win and...
Suggestion:
Add quotation mark to end.
At least they actually noticed that Robotnik escaped. Progress! Maybe they'll even try him in absentia, condemn him to death, and give everyone permission/encouragement to kill him if they get the opportunity! He certainly deserves it infinitely more than...
Autumn Rose it is, then. I'm guessing part of the reason for the decision was them knowing (or at least suspecting) that Autumn Rose cared about her bond with Rosie Woodchuck more than with them, what with it being basically an unmitigated positive, and that not having the name honor her would...
Suggestion:
Add closing quotation mark.
I hope Max's genocidal remark didn't spark any murder attempts. It must have hurt a lot of people to hear that.
To the best of my knowledge this isn't like Princess Tutu where some authors have reality warping power, and even if it is I am almost certain that neither Rosie nor Nicole have that particular power. Granted, they could always test this hypothesis with you if you're really curious... :P
Suggestion:
Add quotation mark to end of sentence. She doesn't continue speaking on the next paragraph, after all. (Unless I am horribly misreading what's intended)
I'm glad Rosie is finding a place in the world for her.
Given how much more welcoming the villagers of Knothole are to Nicole it...
Suggestion:
There's a double negative in this sentence. I would suggest getting rid of the "not" between "to" and "take".
Also, that is a very helpful property to have. Could they reasonably give one to everyone, or are they too limited for that? Or are there sufficient demands for their usage...
Suggestions:
add comma between "understandable" and "if" since you could remove "if annoying" from the sentence without breaking its meaning.
I believe this should technically be "toward", but "towards" is a very common usage.
End of suggestions.
Hopefully the people trying to cover up the...
Suggestion:
Remove quotation mark from the end.
Not-Sally, I'd advise you to actually inform Sally that you're scared of Rotor and Chuck. At minimum knowing why you're following her around would probably make her more comfortable, and she might be able to convince/coerce them into leaving you...
This is fun. Thank you for writing and sharing. Congratulations on remembering that Rory has two sisters. Also, Dinah is being rather mean; I hope she's kinder later on. At least Chat PtV doesn't seem to care rather than having crippling self-esteem issues like Fragile One/Waste had.
Is the...
At absolute minimum Neo would be opening up a new front that Eggman has to contend with or abandon his hold on, so probably a net win for the world even if he did decide to be evil about rulership for some reason.
I'm glad they talked things out. :)
I am guessing you want "Breezie" rather than "Breezxie".
Poor Belle. I'm glad she at least had somewhere to hide and a hug, though the concealment and the comfort were probably a lot less than she should really have had.
This is probably rhetorical, but in case it is not: A major factor is that you already know what you intended. Even if the memory has faded some you probably know notably more than another person would. So your brain is much, much better at filling in the meaning of what you have so it's harder...