1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

You are forced to reincarnate into a hero/villain of the opposite sex. Who would you choose?

Discussion in 'General' started by SailorPizza, Apr 21, 2018.

Tags:
  1. SailorPizza

SailorPizza Versed in the lewd.

You are forced to reincarnate into a hero/villain/etc from fictional universes of the opposite sex by very bored reality wrapping being. Who would you choose?
    For the sake of fun please no cosmic reality warpers like The One Above All.

What would you do with the powers/combat skills/stats/weapons/etc in real life or your favorite universe?

Here's my choices for male heroes since i'm a girl.

1.The Flash
    [​IMG]
    Yay for me! I can now:
    • Change the Timeline
    • Run faster than Light
    • Create Sonic Booms
    • Create Wind Vortexes
    • Do an Infinite Mass Punch
    • Go to Another Earth
    • Phase Through Objects
    • Throw Lightning
    • Run on Air
    • Run on Water
    • Run up Buldings
    2.Naruto Uzumaki
    [​IMG]

I like his design and got a lot of amazing crazy abilities for my everyday life

Bonus event.

1. You as different character meet me as Naruto Uzumaki in Disneyworld.

2. You as different character meet me as the Flash in Toriko's planet filled with food.

Vorian and Ddmkm122 like this.
  2. Nianque

Nianque Verified Dragon

Cynder from Legend of Spyro- No wait, no horrible idea. Uh... Vindicta from Runescape.

Learn how to fight from dragon teacher.
    Dragon empathy.
    Dragon partners for life.
    Riding dragon around smiting people.
    Realize that since the entire race suffers from infertility, I would never ever have to worry things like reproduction.
    Also be awesome swords/lance wielding lizard girl.

Ddmkm122 and SailorPizza like this.
  3. G.A. Kyoki

G.A. Kyoki Randys irresponsible handler

Farseer Macha of the Craftworld Biel-Tan.

Psychic organic armour
    Organic power blade (Well..it's a spear)
    Powerful psychic abilities (Pre-Cognition, lightning, minor reality bending, telekinesis, telepathy, etc)
    Tall.
    Basically immortal (Kind of a downside, really, considering I'll outlive everyone)
    Can be perpetually smug and condescending

Ddmkm122 likes this.
  4. SailorPizza

That's cool and how would your family react to this happening?

Ddmkm122 likes this.
  5. Jimmy

Jimmy Unassuming Corgi

Well if I've gotta pick... then cheers love
    [​IMG]

Let's see
    - I'm fast as fuck boy!
    - I'm both cute as a button and hotter than sin
    - Have a sexy redhead girlfriend
    - Am on a superteam with Winston "I made a god damned time machine" gorilla.

Or maybe I'd got with something a little more...
    [​IMG]

A siren.
    - Space Magic Bullshit
    - Gun-o-mancy
    - Hooked up to the New-U network so effectivly unkillable
    - In same universe as Mad Moxxxi and you know I'm gonna try and hit that.

6. Yinko

Yinko Versed in the lewd.

If I'm talking about favorite personality then Azula, if it's about powers then Sorzus Syn. Azula's got it all (except that I don't like fire based powers), but Sorzus Syn is a female Sith that specialized in magic and alchemy to the point that other Lords went to her for their stuff.

Ddmkm122 and SailorPizza like this.
  7. SailorPizza

Cool choices and what would your family or friends react to this happening?

Ddmkm122 likes this.
  8. Jimmy

Jimmy Unassuming Corgi

Eh, family has always been pretty cool. Very accepting and overall good people. Don't think anything bad would come of these changes, besides my dad trying to push me to become the world's first real superhero.

Friend would also be pretty ok I think, the only problem I could see is the fact that both ladies I chose are pretty attractive so I may have so smack my guy friends that I'm not interested.

Ddmkm122 likes this.
  9. Speckled Burd

Speckled Burd Studious Elf

Fate Testarossa or Hotaru Tomoe.

I appear to like horrible childhoods.

Ddmkm122 and holyseraph like this.
  10. SailorPizza

Well good luck with that and at least your life gotten better by it.

Ddmkm122 likes this.
  11. kayangelus

kayangelus Flame Wizard

Ophis from DxD. Pretty much just chill and do my own thing. Become Futa if I feel like dicking a girl. Or depending on where in the timeline I'm inserted, learn how to extract Sacred Gears and go on a gotta collect them all quest. Mostly for shits and giggles

Ddmkm122 likes this.
  12. anhrefn

anhrefn Thou Shalt Enjoy NTR Gone for Good

I'm a Hideyoshi, what now? Ah, whatever

Tatsumaki.

[​IMG]

you know, just kill everything on my way. Maybe mess with Saitama a bit hue

Ddmkm122 likes this.
  13. Valor

Valor Versed in the lewd.

You can't hinder the Cinder.

Cinder's Plot Armorâ„¢ is far too powerful to be ignored.

[​IMG]

14. sunandshadow

sunandshadow Impractical Fantasy Animal

Can I be Dr. Who? Does he count as a hero? I want to be someone with time travel powers, though it would be fine if they were magic instead of technology. I just don't know of any other villains or heroes who have significant time travel abilities.

Ddmkm122 likes this.
  15. red knight

red knight Well worn.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Literally no downsides beyond the gender bending. I am basically a living god.

16. SailorPizza

Sure since he saved many lives from villains

Ddmkm122 likes this.
  17. Strugatsky

Strugatsky F-35 is best girl

SCP-953, fluffy tails and shapeshifting.

the eating livers bit might be a small problem though
    also the homicidal tendencies

Ddmkm122 likes this.
  18. SailorPizza

I can't blame you at all and imagined what would your family react to this happening?

Ddmkm122 likes this.
  19. red knight

red knight Well worn.

Shock and horror probably.

Ddmkm122 likes this.
  20. SailorPizza

Of course since you are like a very strong kryptonian girl

Ddmkm122 likes this.
  21. derkan

derkan Experienced.

Sailor moon: Aka I win.

Ddmkm122 likes this.
  22. Laurelin

Laurelin Mars should be happy it has no life.

Tohru. I get to be a dragon and have access to godlevels of magic to turn myself into a male again if I want to and take human form as I please, plus I get to be the big sister figure of one of the most moe of all moe girls in existence, who is also a dragon. I see no downsides.

Ddmkm122, Svaleryn and TanaNari like this.
  23. yourawoodbundle

yourawoodbundle Getting sticky.

isnt it kind of cheating to choose naruto, since he can genderbend and stuff?

Ddmkm122 likes this.
  24. SailorPizza

Well nah since he isn't a reality wrapper who can change anything by a snap.

Ddmkm122 likes this.
  25. TanaNari

TanaNari Verified Dick

Shiara. She's literally the daughter of a god- which is the actual meaning of the word "hero". Also she saves the world from an Undead Dragon God. So. That helps.

Let's see... I am now an attractive, if somewhat petite, athletic woman who stopped aging with the appearance of roughly a 22 year old.

I can transform into both fire and lightning, and have a hybrid state where I seamlessly merge both forms into a even-more-super-mode that fires lightning hot enough to melt stone with ease.

Ability to regenerate from almost any injury by transforming to 'energy state', reshaping my body, and returning to 'flesh' mode. Reflexively become energy if hit by a dangerous enough attack, or any attack involving mind/emotion control.

Energy form appears resistant to injury and immune to basically any psychic, biological, or chemical attack. Pity it's a temporary state that tires me out.

I can eat the sun, but I do not, because everyone else needs it to live. And I happen to like some of them. Also... gonna be a real boring trip to find someone else to talk to considering I can't actually move faster than light.

A massive variety of powers, all of which revolve around "generate and/or manipulate heat and electricity". Sometimes difficult to control... may have accidentally set a sewer on fire once. Yep.

Have a waifu who kinda looks like Morticia Addams, but with purple hair and magic armor. And her own set of powers, most of which revolve around warping space. She uses a bow.

I don't use weapons. They tend to combust or melt. That's okay, I don't need them. I do have a magical gem made from the soul of a dragon, which generates enough energy to keep stone within 30 feet of it molten at all times. It's mostly used to recharge the mana.

IRL? I am a living WMD. I can bring the planet to its knees with nothing but the EMP parts of electricity. Also, I can consistently generate enough power to rival a nuclear power plant, and I can do so as pure electricity... none of this turbine bullshit...

I will use this Phenomenal Cosmic Power... to be a lesbian camgirl. Because if given the choice between 'whore' and 'geopolitics'... I'll take the more dignified career, thanks.

In Shiara's universe... I am one of the pillars of the universe, the Goddess of the Cleansing Flame. One of the Gods before which other gods bow. My function is to wait around until there's a threat to the Balance of Reality... and reduce it to ash... It's a sweet gig, only need to show up to work every 6 or 7 centuries or so. Which means I'll spend most of my time ignoring my priests and having lots of hot lesbian sex.

What hell-blighted universe spawned this loser?

Oh, shit. This guy's a goddamn clown who has the power to solo my entire universe. Probably wouldn't even break a sweat.

"Hey... umm... just a thought, but my sister-in-law kinda kicked time in the gonads so hard that it caused both her and her father to have never existed. Somehow her brother survived, still trying to figure that one out. Could you use your bullshit-beyond-bullshit powers to bring her back? She's single, and I promise you she's really, really cute, and will stay that way for centuries thanks to time and healing magics. Oh yeah, and make sure her father remains nonexistent. Trust me, it's better that way."

Ddmkm122 likes this.
  26. SailorPizza

Sure i can get her back by power of the crazy speedforce and i will kept her father nonexistent since Flash deal with many gods before.

how would she felt about a very powerful dc's superhero saved her?

Ddmkm122 likes this.
  27. TanaNari

TanaNari Verified Dick

She'll probably prefer it to being dead. And not just dead, but never existed in the first place super-dead.

Did I mention she's a princess? Kinda. Look, weird things happen when you twist time around like a balloon animal.

On the other hand, most of the planet's cultures are magic-oriented Kratocracies... have fun with that...

Ddmkm122 likes this.
  28. TheBleachDoctor

TheBleachDoctor LewdCat

I suppose I'd wanna be Kat from Gravity Rush. Or Raven. They're both really bad ass and fun characters.

Ddmkm122 likes this.
  29. Guardian Box

Guardian Box Theocratic Capitalist

Well, given the chance, I always wanted to pick-
    I'm certain the only option here is for me to pick Hinata

Ddmkm122 likes this.
  30. vyor

vyor Oh that's cute

Gotta go with Jean Grey or Enchantress(marvel comics).

Real life? As Jean Grey I'd probably try uplifting mankind; being able to download all the knowledge from everyone would really help with that. As enchantress... Well sometimes going with the "supervillain" angle is needed to ensure a peaceful and safe world. Aka: shitstomp every terrorist orginization in the world with godly wrath and force people to assist in the uplifting of those areas affected. And get people to help me understand what exactly needs to be done to assist in those areas. I'm smart and I know my shit, but I know my limits. Delegation is great for that.

In my favorite universe? That would be either Dark Souls or my own original one. In DS I'd assist Kaathe in ending the age of fire(if his reasons for it are... helpful to humanity). The Phoenix Force would agree with that I would think and as Enchantress... Well I'd be a goddess and unable to really be hurt by most things in that universe bar other gods and the few true dragons left. So I'd do the same thing, but with more style.

In my own universe... I'd hope the Phoenix Force and the other gods of the universe are compatible; otherwise there will be issues. Issues related to me surviving at all. Once that resolves I help out the non-genocidal races of the universe to prosper and evolve properly. Likely by ruining said genocidal race. As Enchantress... I hope there's no bigger fish waiting around the corner and amass as much power as I can using the backdoor plot devices I've inserted into the setting as RP fodder. Eating an energy being bigger than your head, merging with a different alien god, building a time ship... You know, things that are terrible ideas but could work in my universe with some... side effects. I'd already be about halfway done with the prep for those first two as well: my body would be more than strong enough for it.

I see not why this is here.

A Hero was someone who did Great things, Odyseus I note was not the son of a god but was a Hero nonetheless.

Last edited: May 13, 2018
    Ddmkm122 likes this.