1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

Commercial Break (Worm / Slut Life) (Borderline SFW)

Discussion in 'Creative Writing' started by Jonakhensu, Apr 8, 2018.

?

Should I post 2.9 a week early or keep to the normal schedule? 2.10 will be on 11/13 regardless.

Poll closed Oct 23, 2018.
  1. Yes, post 2.9 on 10/23

13 vote(s)
    48.1%
  2. No, wait until 10/30

14 vote(s)
    51.9%
  1. TheEyes

TheEyes Well worn.

The other weird bit is how this all works from the contestant's side. The twins will immediately recognize and be bonded with Taylor, but without implanted memories of her own Taylor will be essentially meeting them for the first time on camera; that's sure to be weird and traumatic for all three of them.

Ack, ToxinTurian and january1may like this.
  2. CrimsonFate

CrimsonFate Versed in the lewd.

If Taylor has access to some skills from Dragonball Z then I fear for the multiverse when she and her clones try out the fusion dance.

5ColouredWalker likes this.
  3. january1may

january1may Versed in the lewd.

Yeah, pretty much:
    This system basically means that it's the contestant who ends up as a clearly non-good sibling that way.

(Not that there's really a good way to work around it, admittedly.)

5ColouredWalker and Ack like this.
  4. Sleepyfoo

Sleepyfoo Know what you're doing yet?

That's the redundancy I was referring to. The sisters setting themselves up is almost certainly something Taylor is going to be interested in, and will be good interaction between them, allowing an organic, conversational bit of exposition and worldbuilding on what it means that Taylor had semi-made-to-order people created for her. The bit of world/character building the sister snips gave us in the chapter (which in retrospect seemed out of chronological order, the sisters were probably being made well before the ritual) is therefore a waste. Similiarly the Cutie showing up to the empty house and feeling trepidation is a little character setting, and the exposition of Slut Life liking to throw the group into the deep end at the beginning could each be quite easily accomplished from Taylor's perspective on the way to moving in (it seems like something Cindy would warn her about) and Velma setting herself up to meet Taylor when she gets there with comment along the lines of "I know it can be intimidating moving into such a big house all by yourself". The neighbor is almost certainly going to have to explain all of the things she thought about in her bit to Taylor to get Taylor to cooperate, which is thus going to be more redundant scenes.

The Malik scene is what should have probably opened the chapter, and the magical girl scene either closed it (after the cliffhanger resolution (New Cliffhanger! yay?)) or been the second scene right before the rest of the chapter (that you have yet to post). I'm torn on the smaug bit, as it seems kinda shoehorned in here, but I don't know what it's setting up, or how future scenes might play with or without it's context.

I may be misjudging the Sister bits, as that's gotten some decent discussion going, which may have been missed had the exposition occurred more naturally later.

Again, none of it was bad, just misplaced and mistimed.

I am a firm believer that there is no such thing as a too long chapter. It is possible for a chapter to miss it's natural end point, and thus end up longer than it should be. A good example of this are the later obsidian dreamer's "snips" (particularly Hell and Back or Loss and Love(Naruto stories)). Each flashback and set up text are their own chapter. Of note, those are also very good examples of how to use flashbacks properly (in my opinion) and are a good example of what could be done with the various scenes in 2.8 instead of dropping them where they are.

As for the poll, I lean towards cliffhanger resolution sooner (and in general more content sooner), even with the longer wait to get back on schedule. Which, sad to say, I hadn't realized there was a schedule. Shows what I know. : )

5. edale

edale Versed in the lewd.

That's a very good point. It's definitely something the beta readers should have thought of.

Proceeds to madly dodge the array of rotten fruit being thrown his way.

TheWave and january1may like this.
  6. january1may

january1may Versed in the lewd.

Well, yes, but at some point the QQ software just stops accepting it as one chapter.

(IIRC, QQ is more permissive on it than, say, SV, and something like the 54 kiloword long Chapter 10 from Phage would never have worked on SV even if it wasn't full of badly written sex. AH.com was stricter yet, setting the limit for one chapter at 100,000 characters, or only about 15 kilowords.)

7. MissileTeatime

MissileTeatime By the power of Vaporware!

Okay, are you implying that this point(? idea?) was thought of, discussed, and specifically decided against (even if over beta reader objections) during beta reading? Because that would suggest that this fic is very different from my ideas about it, and strongly damage --pardon the double negative-- strongly damage the idea that this fic isn't Not For Me.

Or are you implying that this didn't come up during beta reading, but now that you see it you think that it should have?

january1may likes this.
  8. edale

This one.

Jona is actually pretty good with discussing things with the betas, and will usually implement fixes for any problems we spot (which tend more towards grammar and spelling rather than narrative issues like this). As for this particular issue... Probably missed it because we're seeing new stuff segment by segment, rather than chapter by chapter. It took Jona about a week to write 2.8 IIRC, so the chapter was a bit spread out for us, and didn't really get read all at once.

Last edited: Oct 18, 2018
    TheWave, TheEyes and january1may like this.
  9. Godogma

Godogma Not too sore, are you?

I think it'd be better to see the whole of the new chapter at once so you can catch narrative issues and know how things fit together instead of a segment at the time...? It has certainly helped many people with flow and other issues before... is there a reason to do it segment by segment?

This is the first I've ever heard of it being done that way in a fanfiction setting (it's somewhat common for professional editors but for them each segment is still a full chapter of a book).

10. edale

Because that's how he's writing them? Thanks to the magic of Google Docs, we can actually see him writing in near real-time (kinda pops in paragraph by paragraph) if we look on the beta doc at the right time.

Then we can go over it, and make any grammar and spelling corrections to it, and point out any potential problems, or missed opportunities (we in no way manage to spot all of these, there's just so many opportunities in the SLverse).

Throw in the occasional discussion about possible future plot points (Jona keeps most of those close to his chest), or possible future characters, and occasionally mechanics (just how would someone like Xellos interact with the SLverse? Answer 'sexless Mazoku is sexless', but he'd probably get well fed from the various strong emotions [lust, pain, resignation, annoyance, irritation, etc.] all around... Come to think of it, Xellos would be the perfect guy to send to 'punish' people who think they can get away with a sexless run without consequence, lol), and you pretty much have the beta process.

Last edited: Oct 18, 2018
    january1may likes this.
  11. Godogma

Godogma Not too sore, are you?

I know all about Google Docs, I just know nothing of Jona's writing process as it isn't something I've discussed with him.

12. Jonakhensu

Jonakhensu I trust you know where the happy button is?

I usually try to drop the entire chapter at once, but when getting writing done becomes difficult, like it has over the last two months or so, I tend to drop scenes, as a way to make me more likely to write faster. I think that omake knocked my muse out for a bit and it took longer than I liked to get back in gear.

This is also why I haven't, and won't be, writing another "Taylor died" omake, despite having a decent set of plot points for it.

On a different note, I've reordered the last chapter and will be replacing the old one in a matter of minutes.

TheWave and january1may like this.
  13. MissileTeatime

A spelling and grammar beta is a very different thing from a setting and narrative beta though. But then, to get best effect from a setting and narrative beta you absolutely have to be willing to let them in in spoilers -- otherwise they don't have the material they need to work with.

14. Jonakhensu

All of my betas have access to some amount of spoilers. I think only one knows most of my current long term plans.

january1may likes this.
  15. edale

That's not that spelling and grammar are the only things we check, it's just that's mostly what we find.

I think every beta for this is a little bit of both types of beta, we help with narrative, setting, spelling, and grammar.

Though like Jona said, he's the only one with the FULL worldview.

january1may likes this.
  16. godzillahomer

godzillahomer Know what you're doing yet?

love the story's characters; the lewd content is just a small detail to me, the characters are an even greater detail

also love how smut doesn't interrupted the plot constantly; I've seen some fics where there's an interesting plot, but the plot car constantly has to stop to let smut ducks and their lemonings cross the road

ToxinTurian and january1may like this.
  17. godzillahomer

I've had a few ideas for omakes

Taylor meeting some good hypnotists
    Emma and Madison making the mistake of signing the SL contract (Sophia might be wise enough to not sign, PRT training)

after playing some Octopath Traveler, I'll see about making a what-if contract for them or drop the idea for being too much for a simple revenge omake

feedback?

january1may and Chase92 like this.
  18. Jonakhensu

So long as it stays SFW, go ahead. If it doesn't, let me know so I can set up a NSFW thread for it. That's a number of different ways certain scenes can go, and I have no issue with having people share their thoughts.

january1may and Ack like this.
  19. godzillahomer

shouldn't get NSFW, just going to make a mock contestant entry form using the google document

I'll also throw in the thoughts that come to me while making the omake, already have had a few thoughts about possible additions and am noting any typos I notice

20. edale

No one's commenting on the reordered chapter 2.8? Well, Jona's announcement of it was kinda hidden at the end of a longer reply, so here we go:

Chapter 2.8 has been reordered. Nothing new was added, but several of the segments have been shifted around.

This should hopefully fix several of the problems people pointed out with the chapter.

5ColouredWalker and january1may like this.
  21. godzillahomer

was that reflected in the FFn version, that's where I first read this

january1may likes this.
  22. edale

*Checks FFN version*

The current FFN version is the updated one.

The easiest tell is if the Magical Girl scene was the first scene of the chapter, then it's the old version; If the Magical Girl scene is the last scene of the chapter, it's the new version. There were other reorders, but that's the most obvious.

january1may likes this.
  23. MissileTeatime

I noticed the announcement and reread the chapter --by which I mean, "skimmed"-- but, well:

I didn't really notice anything other than this.

I did notice that the Smaug scene was still fairly late in the chapter, I would have put it much earlier in the chapter (first or second non-twins scene?). This based off my idea to use the Smaug scene as both time-placement (i.e., when is this chapter happening) and within-chapter foreshadowing that the magical girl scene is coming up. But that's really the only thing I noticed, and I figured that the chapter had already been reordered once so it wasn't worth bringing up.

24. godzillahomer

formatting is based on TH's Finalized CYOA with some alterations.

As for when this happens, this is years after Taylor's run on SL; Slut Life has significant pull on Earth Bet now, not hard when your group has removed several high scale villains, Taylor might be super popular for her run/work with SL. Emma was sentenced to the show by a court order, Sophia was put on trial by the Earth Bet court system as a compromise between the two worlds. Madison managed to avoid major punishment by giving up info about Sophia and Emma in a plea bargain,she also regrets her past actions horribly.

trying out using sub spoilers on the form to break it up better into separate areas

Contestant Name: Emma Barnes
    Height: 5’3”
    Face: Beautiful
    Default Breast Size: C-Cup
    Default Ass Size: Apple
    Original Genitals: Fertile Vagina
    Penis Length: N/A
    Penis Girth: N/A
    Testicle Size: N/A
    Hair Length: 12”
    Hair Color: Red
    Eye Color: Brown
    Skin Color: Tanned, White
    General Body Type: Skinny
    Voice: Girly

Contestant Location: Slut Life Earth Bet Facility, Montreal, Canada
    Helper: Jeff Avery

Origin: Convict
    You were sentenced to the show in a criminal trial.
    Effect: Must pick Long Play, You're Here Forever, Servant, or Sex Slave, and must subtract 20 credits from what that option originally gives. Additional Punishments and Modifications may be added by the judge based on the nature and severity of the crime.

Additional Modifications
    -Only Owner must be former SL Contestant Taylor Hebert.
    --Funtime must be chosen.
    --Can’t have the same Owner be on multiple days
    -Taylor Hebert must have control of all Controller options.
    --Controller options must be picked if a requirement for them is picked.
    -Magical Girl job must be taken
    -A court mandated 'tracking' collar must be worn at all times
    --Emma Barnes can't have control over the collar

Difficulty: You Know What You Did.

Section Credit: -75
    Credit Sub-Total: -75
    New Body: You will be given an entirely new body, designed to your specifications

Technopussy: Your vagina(s) will be upgraded to provide and receive maximum pleasure. Requires at least one Vagina.
    Technoanal: Your ass will be upgraded to provide and receive maximum pleasure.
    Technomouth: Your mouth will be upgraded to provide and receive maximum pleasure.

Hyper Fertile Womb: Your womb will be "upgraded" to a hyper fertile version. Requires fertile vagina.
    Fertility Control: You can choose when you are able to conceive. Requires Hyper Fertile Womb. Cannot be taken with Heat.

Hair Removal: We'll permanently remove any hair on your body that you don't want.

Masochist: You now feel pleasure from pain.
    Extreme Masochist: You still feel the pain, causing your brain to become 'confused.' You will still feel the pain, even with Manual Control.

Cum Connoisseur: You love the taste of semen. Not only do you find it to be delicious, but it acts as a mild aphrodisiac on your body, which will wear off in about an hour.

Sensitive Body: Your entire body is now extra sensitive.
    Erogenous Body: Your entire body is now an erogenous zone. Must have Sensitive Body.
    Controller: Which parts of your body are currently erogenous zones and how sensitive they are can be controlled by others. This ranges from no reaction at all to 'will orgasm at a passing breeze.' Select at least one controller from the Possible Controller Tab. Cannot be taken with Selective or Right Moment.
    Controllers for Erogenous Body
    Owner
    AI
    Employer
    Manual Control

Magic Hair: Your body will maintain a constant length of hair on your head, set at implementation.
    Prehensile Hair: You are able to control your hair as though it were an extra limb. Requires Magic Hair.
    Controller: Your hair length, color, and style are controlled for you. Pick at least one Controller from Possible Controllers. Requires Magic Hair.
    Controllers for Magic Hair
    Owner
    AI
    Employer
    Manual Control

Menstruation Control: You no longer have to deal with menstruation or its effects while remaining fertile. Requires a fertile vagina.

Gag Reflex: Your gag reflex is removed. This does not increase your risk of choking.
    Controller: Your gag reflex is controlled. Pick at least one controller from Potential Controllers. Requires Gag Reflex.
    Controllers for Magic Hair
    Owner
    AI
    Employer
    Manual Control

Flexible Holes: Makes all your holes much more flexible than they would be naturally. Also increases natural lubrication.
    Tight Fit: You can accommodate almost anything, but only just barely. Every time will feel like the first. Requires Flexible Holes. Cannot be taken with Easy Fit.

Elastic Tongue: You can now extend your tongue up to 12 inches outside of your mouth.
    Extra-stretchy: You can now extend your tongue up to 36 inches outside of your mouth. Requires Elastic Tongue.
    Prehensile: Your tongue is now prehensile, giving you much greater control over it.Requires Elastic Tongue.

Always Perky: Your breasts will never sag over time and will remain firm and perky indefinitely, regardless of whether you wear a bra or not.

Lactation: Your body will be modified to make your breasts produce milk. Requires at least one set of A-Cup or larger breasts.
    High-Output Breast Milk: Doubles your natural breast milk production. Requires Lactation.
    Controller: Your lactation is controlled. Select at least one controller from Possible Controllers. Requires Lactation.
    Controllers for Lacation
    Owner
    AI
    Employer
    Manual Control

Easy Drainage: Your body now has a much larger volume when discharging fluids. You won't feel dehydrated or drained unless your body produces an unusually high amount of that fluid.

Reloader: After each orgasm, your body dramatically increases fluid production for a short time, making successive loads bigger instead of smaller. This will also apply to semenal fluid if taken with Refractory Period in those with testicles.

Easy Pregnancy: Makes your pregnancies much more bearable. Requires a fertile vagina.

Healthy Babies: Your babies will be strong and healthy. Requires a fertile vagina.

Flavored Fluids: You can change the flavor of your sexual fluids to that of some kind of fruit or vegetable.
    Variety: Your sexual fluids now taste like any specific food you choose, chosen at implementation. Requires Flavored Fluids.
    Controlled: The flavor of your sexual fluids can now be controlled. Choose at least one controller from the Possible Controllers. Requires Variety.
    Controllers for Flavored Fluids
    Owner
    AI
    Employer
    Manual Control
    Flavored Parts: The flavor of your genitals will be the same as your fluids. Requires Flavored Fluids.

Flexible Body: Your body is much more flexible. Good for yoga and doing the splits.

Reduced Sleep: Instead of 8 hours, your body can easily work with only needing to sleep for 4 hours.
    No Sleep: You no longer need to sleep, but can if you want. You won't feel tired from a lack of sleep. Requires Reduced Sleep.

Perfect Metabolism: Maintaining muscle tone/body condition is trivial, however, you must consume at least 2,300 calories a day.
    Optimized Digestion D: You no longer need to defecate.
    Optimized Digestion U: You no longer need to urinate.

Cleanliness: You no longer need to shower/bathe. Also includes some 'internal parts', such as teeth.
    Pine Fresh: Your body will maintain a pleasant odor. Requires Cleanliness.

Reinforced Tendons: Your tendons will be reinforced to make it easier and less painful to wear heels for long periods, at the cost of the opposite effect with regular shoes.
    Enhanced: You can wear any kind of shoe without any negative effects. Requires Reinforced Tendons.

High Melanin: A special protective layer on your skin will make it impossible for you to get sunburnt. Delicious tan not included.

Perfect Homeostasis: Your body will maintain its internal temperature perfectly, meaning you no longer need to wear clothes, even in sub-zero temperatures.

Verbal Tic: You will be given a verbal tic or accent. This can be anything from saying 'poi' or dattabayo occasionally to valley-girl speek or cockney to stuttering. We'll decide what we think will be most appropriate for you. This change will be permanent, and no amount of speech therapy will fix the issue permanently.
    Removal: Your verbal tic will be removed at the end of your show. Requires Verbal Tic. Cannot be taken with You're Here Forever.
    Monthly Randomized Change: Every month, your verbal tic will be changed to something new. This will persist after the end of the show. Requires Verbal Tic. Cannot be taken with Your Choice.

Timeless: You no longer age at all.
    Hourglass: You can control your age at will. This includes the ability, for example, to revert to your teenage years and grow into an adult again. Alternatively, you can choose to skip the entirety of puberty by aging up a few extra years all at once. Requires Timeless.

Repairbots: Special nanobots will be injected into your body. They are capable of repairing minor wounds and damage, but cannot do anything for major wounds (e.g. a cut off limb).

Hyper-Immune System: Your body's immune system will be upgraded to greatly increase its speed and effectiveness at combating poisons, toxins, diseases and other issues.

Genetic Cleansing: Your DNA will be 'cleaned' to remove any possible genetic imperfections (e.g. genetic diseases).

Section Credit: -136
    Credit Sub-Total: -211
    Designer: You will be able to design your home from the ground up, with plenty of additional options. Cannot be taken with Dungeon, Wilderness, Prison Cell, Dragon's Lair, Small House, Barracks, Dorm, Hotel Room, Bunker, or Maze.

Apartment: A small apartment. Has a maximum of 3 roommates, 2 bedrooms, and 2.5 bathrooms. Requires at least 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom, and a living room. Requires Designer.

Bedroom (2): A basic bedroom. Comes with a full size bed, a small closet, and a small dresser. Can be purchased multiple times, up to the maximum number allowed. Requires Designer.
    Deluxe Bedroom (1): Upgrades a single bedroom to a larger version. Comes with a king size bed, a large closet, and a dresser with a mirror. Can be purchased multiple times, up to the number of bedrooms you have. Requires Bedroom.
    Walk-In Closet (1): Upgrades the closet in a single bedroom into a walk-in closet. Can be purchased multiple times, up to the number of bedrooms you have. Requires Bedroom.

Bathroom (1): Can be purchased multiple times, up to the maximum number allowed. Can be attached to a bedroom. Requires Designer.
    Luxury Bathtub (1): Upgrades the bathtub in one bathroom with a jacuzzi. Can be purchased multiple times, up to the number of bathrooms you have. Requires Bathroom.
    Deluxe Bathroom (1): Upgrades one bathroom to a larger version. Comes with a larger bathtub, a second sink, and a bidet upgrade for the toilet. Can be purchased multiple times, up to the number of bathrooms you have. Requires Bathroom.
    Walk-In Shower (1): Adds a walk-in shower with full body spray to one deluxe bathroom. Can be purchased multiple times, up to the number of deluxe bathrooms you have. Requires Deluxe Bathroom.

Living Room: A separate room to spend your time in. Comes with a small sofa, a small table, and a nice view. Requires Designer.
    Deluxe Living Room: Upgrades the living room with a sectional sofa, a larger table, a small TV and a balcony. Requires Living Room.

Kitchen: A standard kitchen with lots of storage and counter space. Comes with a fridge, stove, microwave, and toaster. Requires Designer.

Shared Amenities: Allows access to a mall-like building that is shared with other contestants, former contestants, and their roommates. Requires Prison Cell with Rehab, Dorm, Small House, Hotel Room, Bunker, Maze. or Designer. Dorm gets this option for free. Maze can choose whether the amenities are within the maze or outside of it, though every Amenity will have access to an exit to the maze into the mall-like building through spacial warping. Amenities include: Arcade, Ball Pit, Bath House, Brothel, Convenience Store, Grocery Store, Gym, Indoor Pool, Library, Mess Hall, Movie Theatre, Night Club, Outdoor Garden, Recording Studio, Recreational Room, Spa, Tavern.

Themed (5): Your housing, or one specific room if you have Designer, has a certain theme. You are not allowed to change the decor of the room to the point where it no longer matches the theme until after the show is over.
    Static (5): You are unable to change the theme of a room (or your housing) even after the show is over. Requires Themed and New Home. Can be purchased once for each instance of Themed.
    Latex Lounge (5): Everything that can be made out of latex is made out of latex. Requires Themed.

Section Credit: -17
    Credit Sub-Total: -228
    Clothing Allowed: You will be allowed to wear clothing during your stay. Cannot be taken with Nude.

Old Clothes: You get to keep any clothes you had before becoming a contestant. Includes any underwear, accessories and/or footwear you owned. Requires Clothing Allowed.

Section Credit: -5
    Credit Sub-Total: -233
    Hygiene Essentials: A basic selection of body care products and make-up. Nothing fancy.
    Body Care Kit: An upgraded selection of body care products. Requires Hygiene Essentials.
    Make-Up Kit: An upgraded selection of makeup. Requires Hygiene Essentials.

Advanced Health Care: All contestants receive basic health care, however you can purchase an upgraded health care package. You will receive the best health care money can buy, up to and including resurrection and reincarnation (during the show).
    Lifetime Plan: You will receive premium health coverage for as long as you live. Includes up to 5 resurrections or reincarnations (Which only start mattering after you leave the show). Requires Advanced Health. Cannot be taken with You're Here Forever.

Section Credit: -35
    Credit Sub-Total: -268
    Primary Food

Fast Food: You can have whatever food you want from any fast food restaurant. This option can be combined with another option for -2 credits instead of -10 to be allowed access to fast food once a week.

Semen: All of your meals come with a fresh glass of semen that you must drink.
    Sweet: The semen will instead be provided to you in a condom, mixed with honey. Requires Semen.
    Hungry: All of your meals will be covered in semen. Requires Semen.

Additional Food

Drink Bar: You will have access to an unlimited supply of whatever (non-alcoholic) drinks you want, provided through a touch operated machine.

Vending Machine: A personal vending machine with an unlimited supply of your favorite snacks. You can purchase this option multiple times for different machines.

Section Credit: -8
    Credit Sub-Total: -276
    None chosen

Section Credit: 0
    Credit Sub Total: -276
    Kylie: One of the shows biggest fans. She loves to emulate her favorite contestants' lives, and in the process somehow manages to make it weirder and more vulgar than it already is. Constantly asks for autographs and 'advice.' Can be chosen as a roommate.

Construction Site: The workers won't harass you, beyond catcalling, but they may be interested in a little fun during breaks or after work. Creates lots of noise, so expect difficulty sleeping.

Section Credits: 2
    Credit Sub Total: -274
    Cell Phone: A standard modular smartphone, Comes with a basic processor module, an advanced communication module, a camera module, and a decent storage module, an external storage module, and a battery module rated for two days of heavy use. Also includes a pair of headphones and unlimited data. Additional modules are fairly cheap. You may keep it after your run is up. It has a special black-boxed module with the sole purpose and functionality of supporting your AI, should you have one. It supports all wireless connection methods and has unlimited calling, text, and data services.

MP3 Player: A standard music player filled with music. If you purchase a Computer of Laptop, you can add or remove songs at will (it has the storage capacity to store a month's worth of distinct songs).

Laptop: A mid-end laptop with fast, unlimited internet access. It is especially useful for those who want to have access to a full computer while on the go. You get to keep the Laptop at the end of the show.

Outside: You will be allowed to go outside by yourself (not with an owner, roommate, or specifically for a Job) on your own time for up to 16 hours a week, divided up however you wish.
    More Time: Your time allowance is increased to 30 hours a week. Requires Outside.
    Public Transportation: You will be required to use public transportation for any long distance trips. Require Outdoors.
    No Laughing: You will be bombarded with funny things during your ride. You will be spanked if you laugh. Requires Public Transportation.

Section Credit: -53
    Credit Sub-Total: -327
    Taylor Hebert (Magical Girl): A cute girl with magical powers. She'll likely take you with her, so expect to run around a lot. If you happen to be able to actually help her, she might reward you. Rewards an additional 10 credits if taken with Magical Girl job. Can be chosen as a roommate.
    Funtime: Extra four hours a day with this owner

Note: Owner set to Taylor Hebert by court ruling, other Owners not available

Section Credit: 20
    Credit Sub-Total: -307
    Meet n' Greet: Twice a year, you will be required to go on a week long tour to have a meet and greet with your fans. If you take Speedrun, you will only go on one tour. Cannot be taken with Tool-Assisted.
    Raffle: You will be required to service a lucky fan that won a raffle. Requires Meet n' Greet.

Daily Enema: You will be given an enema every day when you wake up (or early each morning if you took No Sleep).
    Semen Enema: Fresh semen will be used instead. Requires Daily Enema.

Glory Hole: A glory hole will be put in your room. Every day, a cock will appear that you must service.
    Thirsty: You must drink every drop that comes out of semen. Requires Glory Hole.

Body Writing: Anyone that uses you will be allowed to write on your body with a permanent marker.

Spanking: If the weekly rating drops below a certain point, you will be spanked.
    Daily Spanking: You will be spanked for ten minutes every day, regardless of rating. Requires Spanking.
    Extended Spanking: You will be spanked for one hour every day. Requires Daily Spanking.

Milking: You will be milked once a day. This will include your breasts and penis(es) (depending on what you have). Requires a penis and/or Lactating.
    Thirsty: You will be required to drink all of what you produce or a cup of it, whichever is less. Requires Milking.

Exposed: Any clothes you wear cannot cover up your choice of either your crotch or your nipples (only one set needs to be exposed at a time).
    Completely Exposed: Your clothes must expose both your crotch and your nipples. Cannot be taken with Double Dido Underwear without Plugs Only, Mechanical Underwear, or Chastity. Requires Exposed.

Corset: You will be required to wear a corset at all times except when bathing (for the purposes of getting clean, only).

Buttplug: You must wear a buttplug at all times. It will only be removed if you need to use the bathroom or someone wishes to use your asshole.

Vibrator: You will be required to wear a vibrator at all times. It will either be in your vagina or attached near the top of your penis(es), or in both if you have both. Choose at least one controller from the Possible Controllers tab.
    Vibrators Everywhere: Vibrators will be placed in/on certain areas, including, but not limited to: asshole, clit, nipples, vagina(s), penis(es). The following punishments will also include vibrators: Double Dildo Underwear, Urethral Play, Chastity, Buttplug. Requires Vibrator.
    Controllers for Vibrators
    Owner
    AI
    Employer
    Manual Control
    Random
    Vibrator Implants: Special prototype nano-materials will be embedded directly into the tissue of all your erogenous zones, as well as your lips and tongue. Due to the nature of the materials, they may activate by themselves randomly (must select Random option as a controller). This option overrides the locations of vibrators in Vibrators Everywhere, but the specified punishments will still have them. Requires Vibrators Everywhere.

Urethral Play: Like the buttplug, your urethra will be plugged at all times. It will only be removed if you need to use the bathroom or it will be otherwise used.

Locked in Heels: You will be forced to wear high heels at all times. Height starts at four inches.
    Increase Height (6): The height of your heels will be increased by 0.5 inches. This can be taken up to six times (+3 inches, +6 credits). Cannot be taken with Decrease Height. Requires Locked in Heels.

Music Hijack: What you are allowed to listen to will be decided for you (e.g. girly pop songs, 'hypnotracks', Kidz Bop, etc.). It is potentially a great way to expand your music tastes. Requires at least one of the following: MP3 Player, Jukebox, Cell Phone, Computer, Tablet, Entertainment System. Choose at least one controller from the Possible Controller tab.
    Controllers for Music Hijack
    Owner
    AI
    Employer
    Manual Control

Public Humiliation: Once a week, you will be stripped naked and placed on display for four hours. People can look, but not touch.

Wooden Horse: Once a week, weights will be attached to your legs and you will be put on a wooden horse for four hours.

Water Chamber: Once a week, you will be stripped naked and put into a sealed tank filled with water for four hours. You'll be testing our new genetic modification to give humans gills and nictitating membranes; hopefully they work. Oh, by the way, we gave you gills and nictitating membranes.

Sensory Deprivation: Once a week, you will be stripped naked and put into a small, pitch black room for four hours. You will be forced to wear a blindfold, ear plugs, and a ball gag.

Suspension Bondage: Once a week, you will be stripped naked and put into suspension bondage for four hours.

Tickle Torture: Once a week, you will be stripped naked and subjected to tickle torture for four hours.

Mannequin: Once a week, you will be put in a skin tight suit that will immobilize you, and you used as a mannequin for a clothing store for four hours.
    Lingerie: The clothing store is a lingerie store.

Breast Expansion: The size of your breasts will be controlled for you. Select at least one controller from the Possible Controllers tab. You can not go below your original size.
    Controllers for Breast Expansion
    Owner
    AI
    Employer
    Manual Control

Ass Expansion: The size of your ass will be controlled for you. Select at least one controller from the Possible Controllers tab. You can not go below your original size.
    Controllers for Ass Expansion
    Owner
    AI
    Employer
    Manual Control

Sleep in Bondage: To prevent you from attempting to escape at night, you will be tied up before you go to bed, shibari style. If this is take Reduced Sleep, you will be tied up for four hours instead of eight and this option will only grant you +5 credits. If you take No Sleep, you will still be tied up for four hours every night.
    Controlled: Your sleeping conditions will be any one of the following: Sleep in Bondage, Caged, VacBed, Mummification, Straightjacket, Suspended, Machine, Sleepless, Bagged, Nightly Attraction, or Tentacles, as chosen by a Controller. Select at least one controller from the Possible Controllers tab. Requires Sleep in Bondage. Cannot be taken with Caged, VacBed, Mummification, Straitjacket, Suspended, Machine, Bagged, Nightly Attraction, or Tentacles.
    Controllers for Sleep in Bondage
    Owner
    AI
    Employer
    Manual Control
    Random

Parasite Suit: You will be forced to wear an alien suit that will pleasure you near constantly. It will take care to not harm you, as it wants to use you as a food source for as long as possible. You will still be able to wear clothes over it and it will allow access to your holes when necessary.

Tentacles: A portal will appear in your room to a tentacle pit. You'll probably want to avoid it, unless you want to get trapped for several hours (your owner(s) will probably not appreciate you attempting to skip sessions this way).

Collar: You will be required to wear a collar with the design of your choice. You may take it off for 32 hours every week, divided how you wish.
    Forced: You will be required to wear the collar at all times. Requires Collar.
    Shock Collar: The collar will be upgraded with a shock function to ensure that you are always cooperative. Choose at least one controller from the Possible Controllers tab. Requires Forced.
    Controllers for Shock Collar
    Owner
    AI
    Employer
    Sleep Control: The collar will be upgraded with a function to force you to sleep or stay awake. You will be able to sleep normally when the function is inactive. Choose at least one controller from the Possible Controllers tab. Requires Forced.
    Controllers for Sleep Control
    Owner
    AI
    Employer
    Voice Control: The collar will be upgraded with a function that can render you mute. You will be able to speak normally when the function is inactive. Choose at least one controller from the Possible Controller tab. Requires Forced.
    Controllers for Voice Control
    Owner
    AI
    Employer
    Climax Control: The collar will be upgraded with a function to prevent you from being able to cum. Every climax that was blocked will build up until the function is deactivated, which will cause a highly amplified climax. If enough time goes by without an orgasm or continued stimulation, the backlog will clear on its own. Requires Forced.
    Controllers for Climax Control
    Owner
    AI
    Employer
    Note: All Collar Options were chosen by a court ruling

Pleasure Vacation: Once a month, for a week straight, you will be put into a machine that will constantly pleasure you. Whenever you get close to falling asleep or unconscious, a special drug will automatically be administered to prevent you from doing so. Temporarily disables the effects of Sleep Control and Climax Control collars while punishment is being carried out (if applicable). To prevent mental damage, you will be given short sleep cycles on the third and fifth day. You will be excused from your jobs and owners during this period. Cannot be taken with Slut Life Done Quick.

Section Credit: 327
    Credit Sub-Total: 20
    Job: Model: You will be posing for the camera.
    Time of Day: Day
    Hours a Day: 2
    Yearly Salary: $20,000
    Boss: Courtney A. Krieger

Job: Gravure: You will also be posing for the camera while wearing skimpy swimsuits/outfits.
    Time of Day: Day
    Yearly Salary: $35,000
    Boss: Courtney A. Krieger

Job: Internet Celebrity: You will be a popular internet celebrity/personality. This could imply multiple things, but in this case refers to positing inane pictures and opinions on social media. The content you post is ultimately your choice. The time for this job refers to the minimum total time required to be spent on social media in one day. There is no maximum, and you can perform this 'job' in any interval you wish. This job can also be performed during other jobs and punishments or with owners, assuming you're able to actually physically do so. Requires Cell Phone. If you cell phone is Integrated, this job takes 0 hours, as you will always be physically able to do it.
    Time of Day: Day/Night
    Yearly Salary: $40,000
    Boss: Some Asinine Moron

Job: Magical Girl: You get to be a cute magical girl, just like in your Chinese Cartoons! As an added bonus, if you don't already have magical powers, or anything you can fake being a Magical Girl with, they'll empower you for free. Use any Magical Girl CYOA, borrow ideas from another source, or design your own system for how this will work. Cannot be taken if your biological sex is male.
    Time of Day: Day/Night
    Hours a Day: 6
    Yearly Salary: $60,000
    Boss: Taylor Hebert

Cash Money: You will be allowed to spend the money you recieve from your jobs during the show. This upgrade costs -20 credits if taken with Long Play and -10 credits if taken with You're Here Forever.

Section Credit: 30
    Credit Sub-Total: 50
    Long Play: Your stay is extended to five years.
    More Time: Adds one year to your time. Can be purchased a maximum of ten times, for a final total length of 15 years (cannot gain more than +50 credits with this option). Requires Long Play.

Section Credits: 35
    Credit Sub-Total: 85
    Punishment Multitasking: Once a week, two timed punishments will be combined into one, requires an extra hour before hand for prep work
    Multitasking Viewer Poll: Viewers will vote on which two punishments will be combined. Requires at least 5 timed Punishments chosen.

Section Credits: 5
    Credit Sub-Total: 90
    Powers: Pick any combination of three powers from any combination of sources. Note that taking duplicate powers is pointless and will not give you any additional perks. Excludes omnipotence and similarly 'broken' powers.
    Perfect Power: You can choose once of your newly found powers to be 'perfect.' That is, it will have no drawbacks (e.g. drains your life force while in use, kills a random person/your father, etc.) or costs/limits (e.g. must have the equivalent value in cash available in your bank account, can only use once a year, etc.). Requires Powers. Can be purchased multiple times.

Final Credit Total: 0

Last edited: Oct 23, 2018
    necrolectric likes this.
  25. edale

I can see the numbers 1 and 3, but why the numbers 2 and 4, especially together?
    At this point Taylor won't be a Contestant anymore.

Possible owner options that would work for Taylor:
    Magical Girl (Taylor would still have her Magical Girl powers, and be active as one on Bet)
    Pet Owner (let's face it, with this setup...)
    Superhero (Her bug powers don't come from the Magical Girl empowerment)
    Insect Queen? (give her the right type of insects to control, which I'm sure SL can create if they don't already have some...)
    Taylor herself would be against this, given her motivation for becoming a SL recruiter (stopping people from bet from getting screwed over like she did) to begin with. Also SL gets in MAJOR trouble if Emma mentions that was the only option she had on camera (there's a reason Taylor got bribed with such a major upgrade not to mention her "recruitment" during the interview).

Why only the one job? Emma would likely try and get powers from her mandatory run on the show, just like pretty much everyone from Bet (save those trying to get rid of them, such as Case 53s), so Magical Girl job would be an easy pick (and changes the Magical Girl owner from 5 credits to 15). I could also see Emma going for the News Anchor job (in a lot of ways it's similar to modeling).

Speaking of Jobs, Gravure is a sub-option of model, so you get the modeling job's +10 points as well. Currently you have:
    +15 - Gravure
    -20 - Cash Money
    -5 - Total

It should be:
    +10 - Model
    +15 - Gravure
    -20 - Cash Money
    +5 - Total

So instead of the point total dropping from -55 to -60, it would raise from -55 to -50.

---

Overall, the contract looks not like something Emma would select within the bounds of her court order, but like something someone with a (minor) grudge against Emma would create for her (I'd imagine she'd be given at least some pointers from her lawyer father on how to make the most of her situation). All punishments, only 1 job, no benefits outside of the body mods... Some of the owner restrictions on the court order are excessive as well, especially if the conviction was for putting Taylor in The Locker. I'm almost surprised you didn't also mandate Tyrone (I think this was the fic where he had a 30+ page essay on the benefits of being a prison bitch, and I can see Taylor enjoying making Emma read it before her first session with him).

Why not more neighbors? You're not required to interact with them...

One thing I noticed was a lot of the body mods are made to make her a better sex partner for men, but the way her contract is written she'll only ever have sex with Taylor (unless Taylor orders her to have sex with someone else during the owner timeslot, or with the shock collar), who doesn't have a dick.

Did you calculate out the time taken for all the punishments, job, and owner time slots, to make sure everything fits in the schedule? Keep in mind since her run is in Montreal, on Bet, there's only a 24 hour day, not a 32 hour one.

And lastly, Emma should still be able to take the options that give her controllers for her various implants post-show, and really should. Especially given many of their habits of going off randomly.

*edit- Actually, given this is on Bet in Montreal... What's Heartbreaker's status? Is he gone, still at large (and you KNOW he'd try raiding the SL facility if he is), or the funnest option... Is Heartbreaker now one of the Owners on SL (under magically binding contract to reverse the changes after the run on the show ends)?

Last edited: Oct 22, 2018
    5ColouredWalker likes this.
  26. godzillahomer

good point, Magical Girl would fit better

yeah, that's likely, even if I restrained my dislike for her, I'm bad at grasping characters

I was using construction site to imply that part of the complex was new, also a lot were not allowed to move in next to her for her own safety; heck, is that even under contestant control? I don't remember Taylor deciding that in the story; might add some more in

yes, kept an hour tally going; but must have messed up somewhere...

ah, you caught that, well, his fate is up to your imagination; it's more fun that way

it was due to time, she simply didn't have the time for another job; I'll see about tallying up the hours again to check

edit: and it looks like I didn't adjust the time after adding No Sleep; new jobs will be added

the court threw the book at her hard, mainly to appease the public and to avoid someone trying to enact their own justice

she has controls for everything except the collar

not really, the options would work just as well with fingers or a tongue; and that excludes Taylor bringing in a sex toy; Emma didn't buy the toy chest option, but that doesn't ban Taylor from bringing one in

27. edale

The restrictions still don't make sense in that light.

--Only Owner must be former SL Contestant Taylor Hebert.
    -Can’t have the same Owner be on multiple days

Either one of those is a VERY restrictive in the SL setting, both at the same time is just insane (thematically, legally, and logically). You you be better served 'punishing Emma' in a more realistic way by keeping one and dropping the other.

For the 'Taylor's the only owner' one, I'd actually change it to:
    --Only Owner must be former SL Contestant Taylor Hebert.
    ---Must take Taylor as Owner for at least 3 days
    maybe even drop the funtime off with the 3 days requirement there.

This forces Emma to be under 'her victim's' control for a much larger chunk of time (and hidden 'bonus', the reduced credits for taking the same owner multiple times as well as the reduced time to work with would almost force Emma to take some of the more degrading punishments/jobs to get the credits balanced out).

I could see this being a fairly standard adjustment for something like rape (possibly the best therapy, in some cases, for rape would be giving the victim such a level of control over the one who took the control of their own lives away from them), or some of the other more deeply personal crimes.

For the 'can't have the same owner on multiple days' option, I'd do:
    -Can’t have the same Owner on multiple days
    --Must have at least 6 Owners.

It's almost impossible to avoid sex when you have to pick so many Owners, especially as a Criminal origin with a "You know why you're here" difficulty essentially starts contestants off at -95 credits, so they have to work a bit to make up the deficit.

This one would actually probably be one of the more standard court ordered adjustments, and is always good for ratings.

Emma's helper should have also been pushing Emma to get as many of the degrading and sexually active options as possible, since his role is to get ratings as high as possible. As I pointed out before, the only one Emma's required to have sex with, should it be ordered, is Taylor... And there aren't much in the way of options for having sex voluntarily with that setup either.

Unless there was another change I missed, the only way Emma's having sex on the show with someone besides Taylor is if she gets caught by a tentacle monster or incubus or such while on the Magical Girl job. Something very bad for ratings. Obviously Emma still has to agree to the suggestions, but at the very least he should be able to get her to agree to being raffled via the meet and greet punishment. Or the Glory Hole to benefit from the Cum Connoisseur option she took (at the very least one of the 'cum with/on meals' food options). Why take Cum Connoisseur at all if you're not going to be exposed to any cum?

28. godzillahomer

funny thing was, the court order originally had that, minus the funtime taken off; Jonakhensu suggested scaling it back, on the grounds it'd be taking up too much of Taylor's time

true, needs further revisions...

29. Fencer

Fencer Weaponized Randomness

Ok the mild to severe revenge contract of doom for Emma is an interesting idea, but I’d be more interested in contracts aimed at people who legitimatly could benefit from getting away from earth bet for awhile, or could really use the shows other benefits/prizes.

Just off the top of my head Amy could really use some time away from Vicky and a place where she can explore her sexual preferances without any kind of judgment because everyone is kinky as hell would probably do her a world of good.

Parian if she played it right would likely enjoy the experiance and could make a lot of headway on her dreams of being a fashion designer with the help of some serious prize money and a chance to look at a multiverse worth of fashion ideas.

Regent would probably be all over the chance to sign up just because.

january1may likes this.
  30. godzillahomer

hmm, Amy messes up my plans to troll carol, but oh well

Parian could perhaps use her powers for kink, Cousin Bernie style puppetry, except with the volunteer alive (if that's the movie where a dead guy was puppeted)

Regent, oh so much, he doesn't have many fucks to give, yet will be having a lot of intercourse

oh others

Madison is a maybe, I've been working on her, let's just say, she's a nightmare fetishist by Earth Bet standards

Dragon, had thoughts of it

---

what I planned to troll Carol with

a custom neighbor setting I made up for shigglins

The Dallons: Not so long ago in this very land, we Slut Life, the greatest broadcasting company of lewdness and intercourse, bought out all of the land in a section of Brockton Bay. But a foolish Lawyer wielding sadly legal laws refused to sell her home. Our lewdness is law here, now the fool seeks to undo what is Slut Life.