1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

A True Lady's Quest

Discussion in 'Questing' started by FurikoMaru, Mar 26, 2013.

1. FurikoMaru

FurikoMaru Versed in the lewd.

just keikaku is

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 30, 2014
  2. FurikoMaru

[X] Cover your mouth with shock and LOOK at this scandalous thing happening here.
    - - [X] Blush and hide behind the stable door and keep looking!

The same strong right arm that was your saviour in Ogre St is wound around Del Shannon's waist. It cradles her gently, as though she really were the china doll she so closely resembles. The fingers of Dio's left hand are threaded through her hair as he deepens the kiss.

Your grip on the stable door tightens. Being a country-bred girl you've certainly seen brave boys steal kisses from girls before, but never like this. When Jimmy Mack was dared by the other boys to kiss Lizzy Yellowcard he ran the very instant after their lips smacked into one another; for all the fuss she made you could hardly call it a kiss at all - it had more in common with a minor traffic collision.

What you're seeing now has no such schoolyard grubbiness about it. This is a deliberate, considered course of action, undertaken by someone who knows what he wants, and shall have it. This is the kiss of a man to a woman, such as you have only seen in plays.

Your heart aches.

After a long moment, Del stiffens, and starts to struggle. She pushes at Dio's shoulders, but he simply pulls her closer. Her hands are left to clench into impotent fists pressed against his chest.

[X] ... right! Right, this is entirely improper and she has every right to defend her honour! Step in and help your friend!

[X] Stay hidden; this is obviously a private moment, interfering will only make this that more awkward.

3. Aranfan

Aranfan Not too sore, are you?

[X] ... right! Right, this is entirely improper and she has every right to defend her honour! Step in and help your friend!

4. hunter09

hunter09 Versed in the lewd.

[X] Step out from where you are watching and clear your throat to get their attention.

5. Guile

Guile Clothes That Kill Virgins

[X] And that is quite enough of that. Dio, one must be more solicitous to a young maiden. Forcefulness is unbecoming of a gentleman.
    Perhaps things are done quite differently in Londontown, but not while we're around!

6. Biigoh

Biigoh Primordial Tanuki Moderator

[X] Stay hidden; this is obviously a private moment, interfering will only make this that more awkward.

Why do you feel so hot? Dio was yours!

7. FurikoMaru

[X] Not Even Remotely Dynamic Entry

"What the devil is going on here?"

Dio lets Del loose in surprise. "Jojo?"

Del stumbles backward, eyes wide with fear and shame.

[X] Let Dio have it. You can't have him thinking he can just take your things whenever he wants!

[X] Let Del have it. You can't have her thinking she can just take your things whenever she wants!

[X] Let them both have it! @/////@ This is... they were...! But they-! Without you?!

8. Malcolmo

Malcolmo Insert custom title here

[X] Let them both have it! @/////@ This is... they were...! But they-! Without you?!

I see no way this could possibly end badly.

9. Aranfan

[X] Let Dio have it. You can't have him thinking he can just take your things whenever he wants!

10. Biigoh

[X] Let them both have it! @/////@ This is... they were...! But they-!Without you?!

11. Tetsurō

Tetsurō Communist Penguin

12. Guile

[X] Dio, Dio... whatever are we to do with him? Be understanding. It is spring, and young men's thoughts, etcetera.
    [X] All the same, you cannot just go around kissing my friends without my permission!
    -[X] Especially not with such... vigor!

Something about English ladies, the vapors, female hysteria... Del probably wasn't even thinking about England at the time!

13. Grahf

Grahf Making the rounds.

-- [X] You will not have relations of yours acting as such. Private matters are private matters, but that's why they're conducted in private. Also, as a young man that has exceeded you expectations, you thought that Dio would know better than to be salacious with a young lady? How can you possibly leave for Italy with peace of mind now!

14. drake_azathoth

drake_azathoth Fabulously Evil

[X] Let Del have it. You can't have her thinking she can just take your things whenever she wants!

Let me explain this vote. We'd be stupid to think Dio isn't aware Jojo is watching. Del clearly wasn't expecting the kiss. So it's a good bet Dio is doing this to provoke a reaction. And the reaction he wants is... Probably jealousy. I think everyone gets that.

So why just chew out Del rather than Dio? I think it'll reassure him that his ploy worked, which means he won't need an alternate ploy, or to resign himself to gaining control of the Joestar family fortune through murder rather than marriage. Let him think he's won. We won't be seeing much of Del in the near future anyway, and we can apologize to Del later on... Even if we can't explain everything, saying our feelings made us speak rashly will probably work once she lets us know she's not actually at all interested in Dio.

The whole 'without you' thing makes our interest in prurient and NSFW stuff pretty evident, which I don't really think is the message we want to send, if only because a strong indiscriminate sex drive will probably trigger a Madonna/Whore complex in Dio. Possessive is fine. Indiscriminate, not so much. If we'd cheat on him with Del, who else would cheat on him with? Who would we go to when we get tired of Dio? I don't think we've gotten far enough for this to trigger jealousy rather than disgust.

15. Guile

Browbeating the struggling victim just because Dio might like it is kinda...

16. FurikoMaru

Ah, yes, the eternal quandary of matching wits with a manipulative asshole - how much pressure do you exert, and on whom? And when? At what point have you stopped masking your heart and started killing it? *wriggles with glee* Saikou ni high tte yatsu da~

17. Scia

Scia Not too sore, are you?

[X] Let them both have it! @/////@ This is... they were...! But they-!

18. Pipeman

Pipeman Well worn.

Who needs a heart, if you have a Stand?

19. FurikoMaru

[X] Keep Your Hands Off My Baby

"I had thought better of you, Dio Brando!" you say furiously. "Taking advantage of your position to impose your affections on someone beneath you? And my friend to boot? Do you even care what you could have done to her reputation if someone else had seen you?"

"I tried to tell you, Jojo," Del whimpers. "I'm so so sorry, I- he has the Devil in him!"

You round on her in an instant. "I'll have none of that papist nonsense here, Adelaide! Don't think I didn't see you return his embrace - and heard your..." The heat builds in your cheeks and behind your eyes, and your breath hitches. "... your damned silly swooning sounds!"

[X] Stride off. If they are to regain your approval they must follow and beg forgiveness. That should cure the tears you're currently fighting back.

[X] Tell Del to go home. Clearly you cannot associate yourself with someone who displays such poor judgement.

[X] Burst into tears and run away.

20. Guile

[X] Stride off. If they are to regain your approval they must follow and beg forgiveness. That should cure the tears you're currently fighting back.

Now go to the corner and think about what you've done!

I'm just kidding, you know Dio is unremorseful. What it will do is cause him to visit us late at night, I'm guessing. To assure us of his continued... regard.

21. Grahf

Grahf Making the rounds.

--[X] You need to sort out why exactly this bothers you so much. You certainly ... appreciate Dio, but as a brother, and Del is a friend. Why did what you witnessed back there send an echo of deep sadness into you heart, distinct from how you felt after what happened on Ogre Street, but unmistakably similar?

P.S. Please let me know if I'm doing too much write in stuff. I'll knock it off if that's the case.

22. FurikoMaru

Well, it doesn't bug me. Guys? Anyone bugged by it?

23. Aranfan

24. Lilithium

Lilithium born in 1900

God damn it Dio.

Fuck, your name is Dip now you have been demoted. It could have been perfect and then jojodio babbus everywhere but bloop

You had to go and just

And Del. God damn it del just tell us he seems off a bit try not to include religion we are in a certain struggle due to thorns and such so yeah

Also FURI I SWEAARRRR TO GAAAWWW YOU ARE JUST SO SO

GRRRRRRR

25. Biigoh

- - [X] You need to sort out why exactly this bothers you so much. You certainly ... appreciate Dio, but as a brother, and Del is a friend. Why did what you witnessed back there send an echo of deep sadness into you heart, distinct from how you felt after what happened on Ogre Street, but unmistakably similar?

26. FurikoMaru

Now, now. I'll make amends. Have some Joseph-flavour 63!Jojo/Dio.

And some non-63'd Jojo/Dio.

27. FurikoMaru

... why aren't they following? : <

=

The next day, you

[X] go over the the Pendletons' house under the pretence of visiting with (ugh) Erina, when actually you'll catch a moment to speak with Del.

[X] write Del a letter
    -> [X] and say what?

[X] confront Dio.
    -> [X] Write-ins encouraged, as they will shape the tone of the conversation.

[X] spend some quality time with your books. If neither Dio nor Del come to you, you won't seek them out; you have no desire to participate in further unpleasantness.
    -> [X] Is this because you regret what you said but you're too proud to apologize? Or because you genuinely think they're in the wrong and you have the right to dictate the terms of regaining your friendship?

28. Scia

Scia Not too sore, are you?

[X] go over the the Pendletons' house under the pretence of visiting with (ugh) Erina, when actually you'll catch a moment to speak with Del.

hm the smell of victorian drama mixed with tsun and deres
    delicous

And ouch that got to have hurt her.

29. Grahf

Grahf Making the rounds.

30. Guile

[X] If we're talking with Del, then find out from her how she really feels about Dio. If the handsome devil is actually forcing her... damn it Del, this is no time for Victorian modesty! Tell me EVERYTHING.