1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

The Council's Road, Not Taken (Kaguya-sama/Oregairu Spinoff)

Discussion in 'Questing' started by ZeroXSEED, Jan 13, 2020.

1. kenmadragon

kenmadragon I trust you know where the happy button is?

[x] Karaoke - Private atmosphere means not many prying eyes

Cuchulin likes this.
  2. BB54

BB54 Getting out there.

[X] Karaoke - Private atmosphere means not many prying eyes

Cuchulin likes this.
  3. bastur2

bastur2 Versed in the lewd.

Cuchulin likes this.
  4. Kieron

Kieron Versed in the lewd.

Like there was really any other choice for us. :p

Cuchulin likes this.
  5. blakekeane

blakekeane Versed in the lewd.

Cuchulin likes this.
  6. ShadowStrykerX

ShadowStrykerX Getting some practice in, huh?

Don't you mean Resent?

7. ZeroXSEED

ZeroXSEED Closet Pervert

No, that's the joke.

Cuchulin and ShadowStrykerX like this.
  8. Threadmarks: Chapter 4.5
    ZeroXSEED

ZeroXSEED Closet Pervert

Vote Tally : The Council's Road, Not Taken (Kaguya-sama/Oregairu Spinoff) | Page 21 | Questionable Questing
    ##### NetTally 1.6.0

No. of Votes: 19
    TriGayatri
    Achagoya0072
    bastur2
    BB54
    blakekeane
    Caladcholg
    Cane Toad
    CookieSideUser
    Cuchulin
    DamnedAeons 187
    Drey
    Him01
    kenmadragon
    Kieron
    Lector312
    Nnu
    ScarletCloud
    Sir Bidoof
    Yveski

[X] Bowling - A little public but also safe option
    No. of Votes: 1
    CloLag01

Total No. of Voters: 20

"Would karaoke be fine with you?" You ask rather innocently because you have no hidden intent behind it. A large group of Shuchiin students hanging out together in uniform will get too much attention in public and karaoke is perfect to mitigate that.

You feel a strong slap on the shoulder courtesy of Toyosaki, and he raises a thumb.

"Karaoke is fine." He says with a perverted grin. Dude, you're making your intent obvious...

Then again after his crushing defeat in the hand of Tanuma, he kind of deserve the break. Better than him moping around.

"I just know a good place." Shijo makes a dramatic pose as she pulls out her smartphone and makes a call to book it. "And done."

"Shijo-san, you don't have to treat us you know." Tanuma looks rather embarrassed and tells her.

"Oh shut it, I'm just treating my friends and you just happen to be here, that's all." Shijo blush and chides, hiding her shame. "Leaving you out would be rather pitiful, no?"

Harsh. Also, didn't Shijo says before it WAS to celebrate for Tanuma's victory? Tsundere character sure is a gigantic pain in real life. Then again, Tanuma does have the upbringing of a typical harem protagonist.

Just like now, Tanuma only smiles in the face of Shijo's verbal abuse and dismissal. Perhaps he has a bunch of girls interested in him somewhere you didn't notice.

Hmm, wouldn't that make you the side character to oblivious harem MC? Realizing that makes you want to laugh.

Normally one goes to the Karaoke after the main event, the so-called after-party which is the favorite of normies, but no one willing to say that out loud, as the girls seem to be stressed out today, and the boys either don't care (you), oblivious (Tanuma) or too eager (Toyosaki).

"Kara-Para near the station is famous even among Shuchiin students." Kino prances excitedly, "This is basically an elite school networking hub."

"Is that so?"

Looking at the inside, it's not exceptionally luxurious and even the price tag isn't too shocking for the standard of Karaoke in Tokyo. Sure it's cheaper in Chiba, but that's logical.

The proximity to Shuchiin definitely is the main selling point.

"We're chartering the big room cus there are a lot of us."

As expected of #2 richest girl in First-Year Shuchiin high, she didn't even hesitate to shell out that much money. But just how dense is Tanuma not to notice with how blatant Shijo shows her affection like this?

The big karaoke room in this place isn't a joke indeed, there are two tables surrounded by comfy leather seats, a lot of room to move around and even it's own mini-stage.

For eight people, it MIGHT be a little too big.

"One more guy and this will be a mixer." Toyosaki hums, he really, really super into this huh? You really don't want to rain on his parade, but Toyosaki might cause an irreversible problem with his mistaken assumption.

"Those girls barely see us as men, so don't be too hopeful and enjoy what's in front of you as it is." You smirk, "If they were to think of this as a mixer, they'll be more embarrassed about it."

"Captain, I don't know how you can be so confident yet so pessimistic." Toyosaki pouts in disappointment, "Your existence is made of contradiction."

"I am confident because I know my own value as a man." You respond, "That way I won't have an unreasonable expectation, especially when it comes to relationships between boys and girls."

"To be fair, Captain is the guy who managed to stand up to Ryuju-sama." Hongo shivers when he's imagining the previous training.

You ask him, "What do you think about Ryuju, Hongo?"

"This might sound rude, but... she doesn't feel like a girl at all." Hongo rubs his chin, somewhat conflicted. "Like, yeah, she's world-class beauty with very few to compare, her boobs above average and boy, let's not start with her hips... but her absolute lack of care is just weird."

Ryuju has absolutely, positively zero hesitation with physical contact with boys close to her, and Hongo isn't an exception to the rule.

Ryuju doesn't flaunt her sexuality at all, but unless someone is being insulting or making a big fuss about it, you COULD stare at her in underwear, and get away with it. You've done that once by accident, and pretty sure the same with Miyuki when we have a sleepover.

Boys' instincts are hardwired and conditioned to recognize that such an absolute blatant lack of shame and femininity is a turnoff.

"Hey, boys over there, what are you whispering about?" Shijo points at you like the bitchy boss she is, "We're ordering food and drinks now if you want anything then say it now."

"Unless they have Kvass to offer, just give me an iced coffee, extra sweet." You shamelessly answer.

"I'll have a grape juice, thank you." Toyosaki put a calmer front and tell her.

"Orange juice is fine by me." Hongo request.

"Tanuma-kun, what do you want?"

"Umm, I'm fine with whatever, really."

Wow, indecisive much?

"What do you mean whatever, hmph."

And you, too, please stop.

"Ahhh, I can't hold it anymore. I'm going to be the first one to sing." Kose shouts as she grabs the mic, "I need more Kaguya-sama!"

"Yaaay, she snaps." Shijo shrug while Kashiwagi looks almighty concerned.

"Eit, let's make this a little more challenging!" Kino snaps her fingers and then makes an extremely unsexy seductive pose, "No currently trending pop song is allowed. Unless it's like, anime opening or ending."

"It has to be anime?" Kashiwagi looks rather worried, "Can it be something else?"

"Anything that's a niche! The more embarrassing the better."

Holy shit, Kino is a sadist for sure. These three girls had absolutely, positively no sign of being otaku at all. You, on the other hand, couldn't be smugger.

"You underestimated my abilities, you shallow, shipping obsessed girl!" Kose picks a piece of music to sing, "Behold!"

And so, Kose sings beautifully, accompanying her is an extremely archaic 80s slow daft punk music. The story of a woman being left behind by her lover and drowning herself in superficial entertainment, fashion, and romantic flings to cope with her sadness.

The lyrics itself was timeless, but the type of music that breathes life into it? Plastic Love, 1984 by Takeuchi Mariya. You're legitimately impressed. By the standard of your generation, that's practically a granny song.

Of course, there's also the fact that it's getting more fan arrangements and covers since last year. So it's not extremely niche in overall context if Kose caught the trend in the right moment. Kose is a purebred Japanese girl, through and through, her obsession with Shinomiya aside, she's truly a capable beauty.

"I win, now who's going to go next?" Kose proudly asks.

Tanuma legitimately impressed and clapping alongside both Kashiwagi and Shijo, in contrast, Toyosaki looks super depressed now.

The reality that the girls didn't even bother concealing themselves or pretending to be reserved makes it clear that expecting anything romantic out of this event is fool's errand.

"Told you, dude." You remind him.

In a fit of rage, Toyosaki ended up singing Bump of Chicken with all his heart's content, spilling out his frustration.

There's really nothing special in this Karaoke event, everyone just sings as they want, even if it's embarrassing. In Kashiwagi and Shijo's case, they end up singing the first Pretty Cure's Opening.

It just happens to be one of your favorite little girl cartoon shows, not that you will let them know yet.

And now it comes to your turn.

Natsu no Dilemma is the story of a boy who desperately wants to prove his dignity and reliability as a man, however, he always chickens out at the last second, or his lover would take the initiative and going on the offensive, making him embarrassed.

Such a sweet, disgustingly cringe romantic story isn't something that you have personally experienced. However, you can still see part of you in the main character. Plus, he kind of resembles Miyuki, who always bluff and put a tough front in the face of public attention.

Coupled with 7/10 decent voice, the minor talent of musicality you acquire from your father and mother, and secondhand training you receive as you watch over Komachi's training in the past, you can sing it well enough that there shouldn't be any difference with the original.

"Wow, you can sing really well, Captain!" Tanuma practically jumps off his seat, whilst clapping loudly.

"Well, of course, his father is a Nation-famous Idol Producer after all." Toyosaki scoff.

...Since when he found that out? Did the bastard literally investigate everyone in the club and their background? Also, don't blabber it so recklessly you bastard.

"Something like that, I guess." You shrug, "I'm going to the bathroom fo a bit."

And so you go to the bathroom to relieve yourself and wash your face a bit. When you come out, Shijo is there waiting for you.

"What is it, Shijo?" You grin, "You want to bitch about Tanuma or something?"

"Wha? What's that supposed to mean?!"

So funny!

"Whatever." You walk past her, but then stopped when she suddenly says.

"I just don't want to see him turning bad." She desperately wants her voice to come out as strong, but she sounds like a dying kitten instead. Weak. "Because he's hanging out with the likes of you and Ryuju."

You can feel a small bit of anger and bafflement seeping through your vein, all the way to your head. You know she didn't mean to say it that harshly, but even so...

"The likes of me and Ryuju huh." You turn back and glares at her, "So what do you want? Making me kick him out of the club?"

"NO! Even now, in this last week, Tanuma worked so hard. So please!" She closes her eyes desperately as she yanks the end of your sleeve. "Don't kick him out of the club! His effort will be in vain!"

Tsundere is a real pain to deal with, and you absolutely have no patience in dealing with her kind.

"I have no intention to do such things." You pull your arm away in disgust, "But if you're that concerned, then drag him out yourself. Not my fucking problem."

Unexpectedly, or maybe as expected, Shijo began to shrink in fear as she closes her ear, whilst shaking. "That's not what I mean!"

"Then speak more clearly. Not everyone is obligated to follow your bullshit, then expected to feel bad when they misunderstand your intent and hurt you."

Frankly, you think you understand that Shijo didn't mean harm with it. Even so, it's normal to be so irrational. After all, you're just human and have your own emotional vulnerabilities.

Shijo seems to be the type that got spoiled because of everyone in her circle letting her doing so, treating her with kiddy gloves all the time. Shijo dishes out insult regularly but can't take a hit for shit, and she always got away with it due to her family position, and because Shijo is a vulnerable cute girl.

This is something that Ryuju taught not just you, but also Miyuki. Don't let others look down at you. And Shijo family or not, you're not going to let her look down on you, Ryuju, and Miyuki.

Shijo clenches her teeth as if she completely at a loss about what to say. This might be the first time someone, especially someone outside her circle, drives her back into an inescapable corner.

Talking to her like this would be a waste of time.

"What do you think I should do?" She asks you quietly.

"Maybe start by learning how to say 'sorry' and 'thank you'." Your face softening slightly, "Thank you today for treating me to a nice session of Karaoke, Shijo."

Pride goeth before destruction, and a haughty spirit before a fall. A simple apology and thanks can keep away an inevitable downfall. Just like her relative and rival, Shinomiya Kaguya, Shijo Maki's pride will be the end of her someday.

At the very least, you feel you should tell her as much.

"...You, welcome." Shijo blush and avert her eyes aside, "And sorry."

See? You can do it too, Shijo!

Admittedly, words alone can't always solve everything. People lie all the time, and what they spoke is different than what they do and what they think. Even so, any relationship started with a lie, will always end up in ruins.

"Tanuma-kun is always kind and understanding. Even if I say something a little harsh, he'll just brush it off and smile like always." Shijo looks like she's holding back her tears badly, "He's really easygoing, and I feel like I can be calm with him around."

"Tanuma Tsubasa is a really warm and gentle person, and I'm afraid that he will change." Shijo sobs, "But at the same time I feel so inspired looking at him putting so much effort to improve himself."

So selfish and immature, yet, you can't help but understand her pain and insecurities. A tsundere girl needs the dense protagonist by her side, otherwise, her entire personhood will fall apart. Does Tanuma deserve that? You don't know.

"I think we should go back before everyone gets worried." You tell her.

"Yes."

"Speaking of which, Hikigaya-san, do you cook often?" Kose asks when you and Shijo return and Kose just happened to be sitting nearby.

"I cook every day unless someone cooks for me or buy something for me." You tell her, "I live alone in Tokyo."

"Wha, really? Where did you come from?"

"Chiba."

"Amazing."

"Yukino-san also comes from Chiba isn't she?" Shijo asks.

"Yeah, I guess that's how we got to know each other even though we're in a different class."

In all honesty, you used to feel some semblance of attraction to her when you meet each other and you started talking with her. But whether it's intellectual or sexual attraction, it was sure as hell not romantic.

But if nothing else, you and Yukinoshita understood each other well and that's more than good enough.

"I see, then it would be very helpful." Kose picks something out of her bag, "I was hesitant at first but now I'm convinced you should have this."

It's a half kilogram bag of factory-packed miso paste.

"What is this?"

"This is a Genmai Miso, a new product of our company that's about to enter the market next week."

Genmai Miso is a type of miso fermented from brown rice as opposed to white rice of white and yellow miso. It has a unique nutty flavor and relatively recent in terms of invention. Genmai Miso apparently getting popular in the American sphere too, so perhaps Kose's company aims for the international market?

"So I'd like to hear early impression from someone who cooks regularly, especially since boys who cook every day at this age is a rarity."

Ah.

[ ] "Thanks, I'll try it."
    [ ] "You should give Miyuki one too."
    [ ] "You can make miso for me every day." (Joke)

Last edited: Feb 23, 2020
    gohomepls, Taisei, Kildar and 37 others like this.
  9. Achagoya0072

Achagoya0072 Know what you're doing yet?

[X] "You should give Miyuki one too."

Cuchulin likes this.
  10. Cane Toad

Cane Toad I trust you know where the happy button is?

[X] "Thanks, I'll try it."

Stand proud Hatchiman. Ryuju was a good influence on 8man. Call it like you see em.

Last edited: Feb 23, 2020
    Cuchulin likes this.
  11. Nnu

Nnu Know what you're doing yet?

12. Matrodite

Matrodite Today's blend is Indigo Mountain

13. SEKALE

SEKALE Know what you're doing yet?

[X] "You can make miso for me every day." (Joke)

14. Euphemism

Euphemism Not too sore, are you?

I really like Kose's choice of music. Gives me a new song to enjoy!

This feels like a bad choice but I'm going to go with it anyway.

15. Cuchulin

Cuchulin Versed in the lewd.

16. CloLag01

CloLag01 Getting out there.

Cuchulin likes this.
  17. Yveski

Yveski Getting out there.

Cuchulin likes this.
  18. CookieSideUser

CookieSideUser Not too sore, are you?

19. BB54

BB54 Getting out there.

20. TriGayatri

TriGayatri Lewd Imouto

Its stock euphemism for "Marry me"

I feel like we're going to get hilarious answer due to Erika's quirks in canon rather than serious waifu point.

Cuchulin likes this.
  21. Blonddude42

Blonddude42 Experienced.

Is it just me or does Kvass seem to be slipping in more often than it needs to? It's not disruptive, but it seems it works it's way in at every opportunity it reasonably can.

Cuchulin likes this.
  22. ZeroXSEED

ZeroXSEED Closet Pervert

Nah, this one won't have it, except as reference. This Hachiman hasn't go full g*pnik.

Kieron and Cuchulin like this.
  23. DamnedAeons 187

DamnedAeons 187 Not too sore, are you?

[x] "You should give Miyuki one too."

When you're listening to the OG Plastic Love while reading through updates and find that QM has taste

Cuchulin likes this.
  24. blakekeane

blakekeane Versed in the lewd.

25. Him01

Him01 Not too sore, are you?

We know it's a joke, but considering the only known canon character where Hikigaya says that is best girl Totsuka....
    I shall leave it to your imagination

26. xyztama

xyztama Smile of Happiness

27. Lector312

Lector312 Not too sore, are you?

28. Kieron

Kieron Versed in the lewd.

29. Threadmarks: Chapter 5
    ZeroXSEED

ZeroXSEED Closet Pervert

Vote Tally : The Council's Road, Not Taken (Kaguya-sama/Oregairu Spinoff) | Page 22 | Questionable Questing
    ##### NetTally 1.6.0

No. of Votes: 9
    Cane Toad
    BB54
    blakekeane
    CookieSideUser
    Kieron
    Lector312
    Matrodite
    Nnu
    ScarletCloud

No. of Votes: 5
    Achagoya0072
    CloLag01
    Cuchulin
    DamnedAeons 187
    Yveski

No. of Votes: 4
    SEKALE
    Euphemism
    Him01
    TriGayatri

Total No. of Voters: 18

"Thanks, I'll try it later for dinner." You smile at Kose for her generosity.

"Don't forget to mail me the details." She insists, "Actually, can you give me your LINE contact? It's kind of hard talking through e-mail freely, not to mention phone calling would be expensive."

Really? Does a non-scholarships Shuchiin student care about the Mobile call fee? Joking aside, it's entirely understandable considering how extremely low-cost VoIP based call is, compared to the conventional phone call.

Plus you just KNOW that once girls started talking, they, just, don't, STOP. It's a vast improvement over your experience being eternally ignored in Middle School but still...

"Fine then." You show up the QR code of your contact on the screen.

Not just Kose, but everyone in the room decides to get your LINE contact, seeing as you're with everyone on an E-mail basis before, and they probably find it not as convenient.

And of all sudden, your contact list gets filled to the brim, more than ever. You almost shed tears.

Of all sudden your phone starts to vibrate, there's a call from a certain devilish little sister. "Hello, Komachi? You're on your way here?"

"[Ah, Onii-chan, I already arrived at Mejiro Station.]"

"I'm in KaraPara near the station, I'll pick you up there."

"[KaraPara? Isn't that Karaoke? Are you with someone?]"

"A bunch of boys in my clubs and few girls from the same electives." You tell her, "Why?"

"[Woah, don't come! I'll be there in a minute then!]"

Komachi hurriedly shut off the call, which confuses you a bit. Still, Komachi did arrive soon enough with knowing grin on her face. "Yeah, I will never expect I'll see the days Onii-chan going to the Karaoke with someone outside the family."

"How cruel."

"Who is it, Hikigaya-san?"

"It's my little sister." You introduce her as you make a room for Komachi to walk inside. "Hikigaya Komachi."

"Yahallo, my name is Hikigaya Komachi, nice to meet you!"

"Whoa, cute!" Hongo approaches her and asks, "Are you in middle school?"

"I'm a second-year middle school now!"

The arrival of Komachi brings newfound energy among the high school students as if they find a new toy or mascot. Nevertheless, Komachi is considerably more mature than some of them and manages to wrestle back the narrative.

Leave it to Komachi to make instant friends anywhere she come to. Shijo even asks for an hour extension just so the girls can talk more with your sister.

All in all, you can't help but happy with it.

CHAPTER 5

And so it comes, the long-awaited Shuchiin athletic festival. In high spirit, the students opened the event with student oath being read by none other than your best friend, Shirogane Miyuki.

You can see the dark, enigmatic presence Shinomiya Kaguya behind him. Those two are the source of admiration and envy of many other students in this school.

Immediately afterward, a Japanese traditional dance event being held. Miyuki was there as well.

And finally, the First-year Boy's 100m Sprint, which Miyuki won... against multiple opponents each of them easily qualifies for national athletic meetings. Sometimes you feel like your very standard of judgment is warped against yourself and people close to you.

Miyuki isn't just an academic ace after all, was there any wonder why everyone would shower him with praises?

"Damn it. I lost badly." Hongo screams.

"If you're that frustrated, you better train your ass until the next festival." Ryuju tells him, "Shirogane is a talentless hack whose only value is hard work, he's holding that number one banner by swimming in the river of his sweat and blood."

"I assume that's metaphorical but with Ryuju-sama I can't be sure." Hongo looks away in terror.

"Well, I don't think anyone can work as hard as him without breaking apart either way." You say in Hongo's defense, "Miyuki's mind is very twisted, you see."

As for Ryuju... she won 100m Girl's sprint, first-year category. The race itself was very tight, with the first three people being inhumanly fast for the standard of high school girls. Not Just Shuchiin, but the nation as a whole.

The two girls who were only hair away behind Ryuju were none other than Shinomiya and Yukinoshita. It was only through luck that Ryuju managed to win.

"My speed and Shinomiya should be an exact match, so the club relay would be a difficult fight." Ryuju sigh.

"No use crying before fighting." You snap your finger stylishly, "Alright then, time for the Obstacle race and wish me luck."

The Obstacle course is comprised of several courses. The first one is the so-called sack race, where you put the lower half of the body in a cloth sack and then moving by jumping. In your opinion, this is the most difficult part of the entire obstacle race due to universal handicap applies to everyone.

However, the second one is when things start to get interesting.

Balance beam walking.

For the average people, walking on the balance beam is hard enough, but for you? No, not at all hard. All that parkour action with Momo through abandoned factory complexes makes this one a child's play.

So you run, almost half the speed, on the beam without afraid of falling. You can just tell the shocked the audience is. The key to moving across a balance beam is to ensure footing grip while at the same time keeping forward momentum.

The slower you are, the more unstable your footing will be.

You finish the section long before anyone else even reaches halfway and you immediately followed by the caterpillar race, followed by candy fishing out of flour, also called Ame-Kui for short.

Needless to say, it's a curb stomp match and you grab your number one flag before everyone else can finish the race.

"Wow, Captain is beyond amazing." Tanuma looks like he's out of breath, you notice he's carrying Flag number 5. Which means at the very least he's not a dead last in this race.

"You're good too." You punch his shoulder softly.

"Onii-chan!" Komachi runs toward you with a towel in hand, "You're super amazing!"

You notice the presence of a taller girl behind Komachi, seemingly restless as she gives you a bottle of warm sports drink. Her crystalline blue eyes stared your own. "Umm, Hachi-nii, congratulations."

"Oh, Kei you came to watch. Thanks, both of you." You wipe your sweat with the towel a bit and drink some of the content, "Have you congratulated Miyuki too?"

"I have, Kei-chan is being stubborn though." Komachi rolls her eyes teasingly.

Indeed, this girl is none other than Miyuki's little sister, Shirogane Kei. Despite being younger than Komachi by almost half a year, Kei looks way older than she is. Most people would assume she's at least 14 years old.

"Uh."

Even though we spent summer vacation together, she's still being shy around her big brother huh. You pat Kei's head gently.

"I'm very sure Miyuki is happy enough to know you're watching." You tell her earnestly, "But are you fine with just that?"

"Ah."

Kei looks super conflicted too, but in the end, she gives up. "I'll see Miyuki-nii first, I'll cheer for you in the Scavenger race too."

"Onii-chan is too nice, but I guess that's why Kei-chan likes so much."

"I like Kei-chan too." You confidently smile, "I always thought it would be nice to have two little sisters, plus our family is pretty close anyway."

You notice the presence of a blond man talking with your father and mother, it's none other than Shirogane Papa. When they notice your attention, your father raises a thumb while your mother waves.

Oh well, at least they pay attention this time. What's this strange warm fuzzy feeling inside though? It's rather embarrassing and uncomfortable!

"...Onii-chan you're totally beyond help." Komachi shrugs, with a hint of heavy disappointment on her face.

"Shut it, and let me enjoy my rotten youth in peace."

Scavenger Race!

Of all races, this one generally considered the least serious. Depends on the items needed for completion, things can get hilarious. In fiction, for example, one of the common items required for the completion is "A person you like".

Real-life isn't going to be that blatant, the Sports Festival Committee will get lynched.

And so you pick up your paper from the mystery box.

[Senpai]

Who the fuck wrote this shit? This is very obviously biased against loners! A normie would have it easy in this particular scenario, but not you.

How many Senpai you even know personally?

[ ] The Former President (Very Hard)
    A mysterious, strange but handsome guy that approached you before, asked you to join the Student Council but you rejected his offer. Finding him will be a pain in the ass though.

[ ] Mass Media Club President (Hard)
    The President of Mass media Club, logically the best choice since you're already somewhat friendly with her. But she's rather plain and hard to find.

[ ] Saionji Kotoka (Easy)
    Daughter of Saionji Zaibatsu group, a big sponsor of your father's Production office and she's also one of his idols. Your father probably will be delighted if you get to know her better, and she stood out enough and easy to find.

gohomepls, Taisei, Kildar and 36 others like this.
  30. Achagoya0072

Achagoya0072 Know what you're doing yet?

[x] Saionji Kotoka (Easy)